Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,742 members, 7,827,739 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 04:06 PM

See How Voters Turned Out To Vote At Michael Okpara Umudike, Abia State - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / See How Voters Turned Out To Vote At Michael Okpara Umudike, Abia State (55845 Views)

How Voters Voted For Presidents By Region And State In Nigeria- Statisense / Rivers Guber: How Voters Were Whipped, Forced To Vote PDP – Apc’s Cole / Physically Challenged Delegate Casting His Vote At PDP Convention (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: See How Voters Turned Out To Vote At Michael Okpara Umudike, Abia State by onyeka3310: 1:43pm On Feb 25, 2023
CoronaVirusRelo:

No surprises coming from SE! Everybody knows what’s coming from there!

Calculations has it that, Peter has to win all states in the South East for Asiwaju to be victorious
animals should keep shut when humans are talking
Re: See How Voters Turned Out To Vote At Michael Okpara Umudike, Abia State by CORRECTMAN78(m): 1:49pm On Feb 25, 2023
naijapips04:
This is a school community. Nothing to see here.

SE no throw reach 1m votes. Alimosho go close the entire SE.

How?

The total registered vote in South West is about 15m and the total registered vote in South East is about 10m

So would Alimosho cancel vote cancel south east?
Re: See How Voters Turned Out To Vote At Michael Okpara Umudike, Abia State by Marpol2021(m): 1:50pm On Feb 25, 2023
Mine was union secondary school,everything went smoothly....
Faber:
My Polling Unit there are close to 700 people on ground. Idaw River Primary School, all voting Obi, but no INEC officials yet...we pray they arrive because people are running out of patience.
Re: See How Voters Turned Out To Vote At Michael Okpara Umudike, Abia State by Nobody: 1:54pm On Feb 25, 2023
onyeka3310:
animals should keep shut when humans are talking

Coming from a πŸ·πŸ–πŸ—πŸ½

πŸ˜‚πŸ€£πŸ˜‚πŸ€£πŸ˜‚πŸ€£
Re: See How Voters Turned Out To Vote At Michael Okpara Umudike, Abia State by OGHENAOGIE(m): 1:55pm On Feb 25, 2023
naijapips04:

PDP ll still dominate there na Toda...
Re: See How Voters Turned Out To Vote At Michael Okpara Umudike, Abia State by OGHENAOGIE(m): 1:56pm On Feb 25, 2023
GeneralPula:

So you asked all the 700 people who they’re going to vote for?

Una no even sabi lie..
Very emotional foolish set of people... By tomorrow they ll be shouting rigging when results show
Re: See How Voters Turned Out To Vote At Michael Okpara Umudike, Abia State by goslowgoslow(m): 1:56pm On Feb 25, 2023
Faber:
My Polling Unit there are close to 700 people on ground. Idaw River Primary School, all voting Obi, but no INEC officials yet...we pray they arrive because people are running out of patience.
How do you know all of them are voting Obi?
Re: See How Voters Turned Out To Vote At Michael Okpara Umudike, Abia State by Gunayo(m): 2:09pm On Feb 25, 2023
livinbygrace:
North West=21million
South East=10million,all amount to wasted votes.
You no get sense. If Obi get 9.5 million in South east, Tinubu get 8 million from 21 million, Atiku get 9000 from 21 million and Kwankwaso get 4 million from the 21 million, who do you think will win?
Obi will get 90% of the south east votes while the three other candidates will share the 21 million. So get that into your head.

1 Like

Re: See How Voters Turned Out To Vote At Michael Okpara Umudike, Abia State by boltwings: 2:26pm On Feb 25, 2023
Faber:
have you guys started voting now?
Re: See How Voters Turned Out To Vote At Michael Okpara Umudike, Abia State by WelcomeToBiafra: 2:30pm On Feb 25, 2023
Faber:

When this 700 people will start demanding for campaign promises, the same of their political thugs being recruited into official armed unknown security organizations will open fire on the election protesters.

We are legion we are observing the designation of Nigeria most populous Nations in contraption.
Re: See How Voters Turned Out To Vote At Michael Okpara Umudike, Abia State by Faber(m): 2:36pm On Feb 25, 2023
boltwings:
have you guys started voting now?

Yea

1 Like 1 Share

Re: See How Voters Turned Out To Vote At Michael Okpara Umudike, Abia State by Honestfrend: 2:45pm On Feb 25, 2023
naijapips04:

That is where u get it wrong..

If we have 6 geopolitical zones n lo wins 4...and apc or pdp wins 2 with high numbers.. LP will have the day..
Re: See How Voters Turned Out To Vote At Michael Okpara Umudike, Abia State by Weawer: 2:48pm On Feb 25, 2023
At The Classic Barbershop, we believe that a great haircut is a work of art. That's why our skilled barbers approach every cut with the care and attention to detail of a master craftsman.
Whether you're looking for a classic cut or a modern style, our barbers have the skills and expertise to make you look and feel your best. We take the time to listen to your needs and work with you to create a style that's uniquely yours.
But The Classic Barbershop is more than just a place to get your hair cut. It's a place where you can unwind, relax, and enjoy the timeless tradition of a classic barbershop. Our friendly barbershop atmosphere is the perfect place to catch up on the latest news and sports while getting a great haircut.
And when it comes to customer service, we believe in going above and beyond. We use only the finest tools and products to ensure that your hair is getting the best treatment possible. And we take pride in providing personalized attention to every customer, so you can be sure that you're getting the best service possible.
So why settle for a generic hair salon when you can experience the artistry and tradition of The Classic Barbershop? Book your appointment today and discover why we're the best in town. Come see us today and experience the difference for yourself. https://theclassicbarbershop.com/
Re: See How Voters Turned Out To Vote At Michael Okpara Umudike, Abia State by SLAP44: 2:57pm On Feb 25, 2023
kk2027:

What about now?

I have voted, and I am pushing for over 400 remaining people to vote here
Re: See How Voters Turned Out To Vote At Michael Okpara Umudike, Abia State by kk2027: 2:58pm On Feb 25, 2023
SLAP44:

I have voted, and I am pushing for over 400 remaining people to vote here

Thank God
Re: See How Voters Turned Out To Vote At Michael Okpara Umudike, Abia State by goodheart01: 5:52pm On Feb 25, 2023
Faber:

Hope u guys later casted your votes?
Re: See How Voters Turned Out To Vote At Michael Okpara Umudike, Abia State by Jnkay: 7:39pm On Feb 25, 2023
I trust MOUAU for LP
Re: See How Voters Turned Out To Vote At Michael Okpara Umudike, Abia State by Blake755: 8:02pm On Feb 25, 2023
Please post results

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

"Does Buhari Have A Covenant With Death?" - Femi Fani-Kayode Asks / Buhari Wins Big In Jigawa State / Lagos Seals Maggi Hotel, Tambari Theatre Art In Badagry, To Prosecute Owners

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.