Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,520 members, 7,826,956 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 12:47 AM

See How Voters Turned Out To Vote At Michael Okpara Umudike, Abia State - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / See How Voters Turned Out To Vote At Michael Okpara Umudike, Abia State (55843 Views)

How Voters Voted For Presidents By Region And State In Nigeria- Statisense / Rivers Guber: How Voters Were Whipped, Forced To Vote PDP – Apc’s Cole / Physically Challenged Delegate Casting His Vote At PDP Convention (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: See How Voters Turned Out To Vote At Michael Okpara Umudike, Abia State by Alabo7978(m): 12:43pm On Feb 25, 2023
DebbieBianca:
Despite Late Coming of INEC official at Michael Okpara University of Agriculture Umudike, Umuahia Abia State. The turned out of people who came to vote is massive. The INEC officials came around 11:12am and voting is just commencing now.

Watch Video Below..

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OUXSSwYiKMQ

Lalasticlala

Admin block opposite multi-purpose hall.
Re: See How Voters Turned Out To Vote At Michael Okpara Umudike, Abia State by Littlefingerjp: 12:44pm On Feb 25, 2023
CoronaVirusRelo:

Every other place! Excluding Adamawa
for your dream
Re: See How Voters Turned Out To Vote At Michael Okpara Umudike, Abia State by Freebills12: 12:45pm On Feb 25, 2023
No INEC official at Okigwe international stadium

Re: See How Voters Turned Out To Vote At Michael Okpara Umudike, Abia State by Bahamas95(m): 12:45pm On Feb 25, 2023
JagabanBorgu:

Ok, we have heard u.
And u believe they all voted for that party without harboring the plan of voting that party before?
Which sensible voter would harbour the plan to vote for APC after the hardship they inflicted on Nigerians?

The foolish agent walked up to me and my friends as we arrived and was sweet talking us but we screamed at him to fvck off!........ Nobody told him to avoid us.
Re: See How Voters Turned Out To Vote At Michael Okpara Umudike, Abia State by Nobody: 12:45pm On Feb 25, 2023
SLAP44:
We are over 800 here and no INEC officials
Did call Simon Ekpa Hotline undecided

Re: See How Voters Turned Out To Vote At Michael Okpara Umudike, Abia State by NawaForThisLife(m): 12:46pm On Feb 25, 2023
Lol APC won't get 1 single vote here. All for Labour Party... Lol
Wahala!!
Re: See How Voters Turned Out To Vote At Michael Okpara Umudike, Abia State by Naajjii: 12:46pm On Feb 25, 2023
Finestgurlie:
all for Obi

lol this election go shock many

the turn out in SE is something else

so huge
You people got fish brain, I have never see people like nyamiri, when other region are lowkey looking at how result is going and how to win the election you people are here making noise all over the places, Can't you observe for yourselves.

1 Like

Re: See How Voters Turned Out To Vote At Michael Okpara Umudike, Abia State by MasterTeeUSA: 12:48pm On Feb 25, 2023
25% in 24 states plus Abuja is the answer not 100% in Abia LOL

Finestgurlie:
all for Obi

so huge

1 Like

Re: See How Voters Turned Out To Vote At Michael Okpara Umudike, Abia State by Bishops10(m): 12:48pm On Feb 25, 2023
Wow......My school representing
Re: See How Voters Turned Out To Vote At Michael Okpara Umudike, Abia State by emu22(m): 12:49pm On Feb 25, 2023
Finestgurlie:
all for Obi

so huge

See you,in Warri South we have not seen materials to vote,Warri south a strong PDP LGA,na wa.
Re: See How Voters Turned Out To Vote At Michael Okpara Umudike, Abia State by JagabanBorgu: 12:53pm On Feb 25, 2023
Bahamas95:
Which sensible voter would harbour the plan to vote for APC after the hardship they inflicted on Nigerians?

The foolish agent walked up to me and my friends as we arrived and was sweet talking us but we screamed at him to fvck off!........ Nobody told him to avoid us.
No señsîble voter will vote for a man that's not living in a place he led for 8 years.
U are paînèd already about them, u should be confident of ur victory na.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: See How Voters Turned Out To Vote At Michael Okpara Umudike, Abia State by Urchinpainer: 12:54pm On Feb 25, 2023
Finestgurlie:
all for Obi

so huge

BVAS will expose the fake population in the north
Re: See How Voters Turned Out To Vote At Michael Okpara Umudike, Abia State by Meandmycrew(f): 12:56pm On Feb 25, 2023
Obidient
Re: See How Voters Turned Out To Vote At Michael Okpara Umudike, Abia State by Bahamas95(m): 12:58pm On Feb 25, 2023
JagabanBorgu:

No señsîble voter will vote for a man that's not living in a place he led for 8 years.
U are paînèd already about them, u should be confident of ur victory na.
Pained ke? grin

Nor be only one person house rain dey fall, when e red everybody go collect.....Those shouting "Sai baba" that year also felt the wrath of APC. grin
Re: See How Voters Turned Out To Vote At Michael Okpara Umudike, Abia State by KanuSE: 1:01pm On Feb 25, 2023
Esteemo yapaaa, see chicks everywhere ! grin
Re: See How Voters Turned Out To Vote At Michael Okpara Umudike, Abia State by GGirll: 1:01pm On Feb 25, 2023
IGBOS LEARN TO KEEP YOUR MOUTHS SHUT. NO OTHER TRIBE IS TALKING ABOUT THEIR REGION BUT OVERZEALOUS IGBOS. KEEP YOUR SECRETS TO AVOID EVIL. YOU ALWAYS REVEAL EVERYTHING BEFORE TIME. THIS MAY BE USED AS OVER VOTING AGAINST THE REJURN. HOW LONG WILL YOU GUYS EVER GET SENSE AND BE CIVIL. I AM IGBO BUT I NEED TO GIVE YOU GUYS YORUBA N HAUSA SENSE. NDI APARI.
Re: See How Voters Turned Out To Vote At Michael Okpara Umudike, Abia State by Harrynight(m): 1:01pm On Feb 25, 2023
Faber:
My Polling Unit there are close to 700 people on ground. Idaw River Primary School, all voting Obi, but no INEC officials yet...we pray they arrive because people are running out of patience.

The problem is they will close around 4 whereby many won't be able to vote
Re: See How Voters Turned Out To Vote At Michael Okpara Umudike, Abia State by Levels2(f): 1:03pm On Feb 25, 2023
Finestgurlie:
e pain am ooo

Why been pained?

Remember is Tinubu O'clock
Re: See How Voters Turned Out To Vote At Michael Okpara Umudike, Abia State by Shemadex(m): 1:04pm On Feb 25, 2023
Finestgurlie:
all for Obi

so huge
😃😃😃😃😃 so is only SE vote that ll make ur oga be president Ode
Re: See How Voters Turned Out To Vote At Michael Okpara Umudike, Abia State by bazoodo: 1:06pm On Feb 25, 2023
Proudlyomonna:
From the East to the South to the West to the North,Apc calamity happened to all and sundry. Sending them packing is now a collective agreement.
My friend from Kebbi still assures me that Obi will get the required 25% votes there.
It's the time of the masses to hold power.
From here onwards no second term for a failure of a Govt.
Obidiati is the way forward.
in me Kebbi?? What a joke
Re: See How Voters Turned Out To Vote At Michael Okpara Umudike, Abia State by Mrvictorwrite(m): 1:06pm On Feb 25, 2023
And I'm hearing that some polling unit has no LP? Really? Nigeria!
Re: See How Voters Turned Out To Vote At Michael Okpara Umudike, Abia State by JagabanBorgu: 1:07pm On Feb 25, 2023
Bahamas95:
Pained ke? grin

Nor be only one person house rain dey fall, when e red everybody go collect.....Those shouting "Sai baba" that year also felt the wrath of APC. grin
I always said after the elections the whole Obi nóísé will boil down to this particular story.
U are d third Obingo telling me that u finally agree to ur Ióss in less than 1 hour.
The other one is busy posting and rànting on his WhatsApp status.
Re: See How Voters Turned Out To Vote At Michael Okpara Umudike, Abia State by GGirll: 1:07pm On Feb 25, 2023
This was how you guys where always talking about how peaceful SE was till they got jealous and sent killer herdsmen to kill, rape n maim you guys. Learn to keep quiet in cases like this, watch, be slow to speak but eager to hear. Borrow some sense from Yoruba N HAUSA people for once. PO/DATTI is a NIGERIAN PROJECT AND NOT IGBO PROJECT, STOP MAKING IT LOOK AS THOUGH ITS IGBO PROJECT FOOLS.
Re: See How Voters Turned Out To Vote At Michael Okpara Umudike, Abia State by DMCA: 1:09pm On Feb 25, 2023
SLAP44:
Good news
Re: See How Voters Turned Out To Vote At Michael Okpara Umudike, Abia State by JagabanBorgu: 1:09pm On Feb 25, 2023
NawaForThisLife:
Lol APC won't get 1 single vote here. All for Labour Party... Lol
Wahala!!
APC is not banking on South East, same way LP won't get any vote in thousands of polling units across the country.
Re: See How Voters Turned Out To Vote At Michael Okpara Umudike, Abia State by DMCA: 1:10pm On Feb 25, 2023
CoronaVirusRelo:

No surprises coming from SE! Everybody knows what’s coming from there!

Calculations has it that, Peter has to win all states in the South East for Asiwaju to be victorious

grin grin grin
Re: See How Voters Turned Out To Vote At Michael Okpara Umudike, Abia State by jeph19(m): 1:10pm On Feb 25, 2023
Ondo state people aren't tired of poverty. See them voting BAT at the station I presided over
Som got 2k... The most did it for "my brother"
Re: See How Voters Turned Out To Vote At Michael Okpara Umudike, Abia State by sirchim(m): 1:14pm On Feb 25, 2023
CoronaVirusRelo:

Calculations has it that, Peter has to win all states in the South East for Asiwaju to be victorious
Oga, save your breath just for once, we will calculate the distance covered after the race. Don't worry!
Re: See How Voters Turned Out To Vote At Michael Okpara Umudike, Abia State by kk2027: 1:16pm On Feb 25, 2023
SLAP44:

What about now?
Re: See How Voters Turned Out To Vote At Michael Okpara Umudike, Abia State by John4B: 1:22pm On Feb 25, 2023
Faber:
My Polling Unit there are close to 700 people on ground. Idaw River Primary School, all voting Obi, but no INEC officials yet...we pray they arrive because people are running out of patience.

They should be patience enough oh. We must get it right this time.
Re: See How Voters Turned Out To Vote At Michael Okpara Umudike, Abia State by AyomideOG01: 1:25pm On Feb 25, 2023
CoronaVirusRelo:

Who's this mor0n?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Corruption: BUHARI gives EFCC Go Ahead to Probe JONATHAN / Buhari Wins Big In Jigawa State / "Does Buhari Have A Covenant With Death?" - Femi Fani-Kayode Asks

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.