Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,910 members, 7,821,167 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 09:13 AM

Tinubu, Atiku Will Lose My Poling Unit To Obi In Ikeja - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tinubu, Atiku Will Lose My Poling Unit To Obi In Ikeja (940 Views)

INEC Cancels Seven Poling Units In Kogi State / Shehu Sani: It’s Sad That Many Parties Can’t Even Afford Poling Agents / I Atikulated My Poling Unit To Victory In Alimosho, Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Tinubu, Atiku Will Lose My Poling Unit To Obi In Ikeja by PrinceOfLagos: 12:13pm On Feb 25, 2023
I'm in my poling unit right now to cast my vote right now and I've been using style to chat with people around here to know the candidate they will vote for and it's been Peter Obi all the way . But I noticed they don't tell you outrightly that they will vote for Obi , they tell you that they want a change , not the same corrupt politicians that has ran this country aground.

While some of the electorates will tell you its labour party that they will vote for .

Zero tolerance for vote buying here. If you're caught as a party agent talking to voters, you're in Yoruba.

Omo, Tinubu is losing Lagos to Peter Obi.

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Tinubu, Atiku Will Lose My Poling Unit To Obi In Ikeja by Nobody: 12:14pm On Feb 25, 2023
πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

Comedy!

Mods should please move thread to jokes section.

10 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Tinubu, Atiku Will Lose My Poling Unit To Obi In Ikeja by Moh247: 12:15pm On Feb 25, 2023
cool

Last kick of a dying horse.... Reality go soon set in

9 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Tinubu, Atiku Will Lose My Poling Unit To Obi In Ikeja by PrinceOfLagos: 12:15pm On Feb 25, 2023
CoronaVirusRelo:
πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

Comedy!

Mods should please move thread to jokes section.
Ok you think it's a joke ? Did you notice the soldiers everywhere and ready to shoot anybody causing trouble ?

The vote has been peaceful . People are voting for candidates of there choice with fear or intimidation.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tinubu, Atiku Will Lose My Poling Unit To Obi In Ikeja by PrinceOfLagos: 12:16pm On Feb 25, 2023
Moh247:
Last kick of a dying horse.... Reality go soon set in
Obi has won Lagos

Wait for the official announcement by INEC

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tinubu, Atiku Will Lose My Poling Unit To Obi In Ikeja by Nobody: 12:17pm On Feb 25, 2023
🀑
Re: Tinubu, Atiku Will Lose My Poling Unit To Obi In Ikeja by Moh247: 12:18pm On Feb 25, 2023
PrinceOfLagos:

Obi has won Lagos

Then why is Charlie Boy wailing about Ikoyi?!

Go on Twitter go and see wailing

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Tinubu, Atiku Will Lose My Poling Unit To Obi In Ikeja by Afamed: 12:18pm On Feb 25, 2023
PrinceOfLagos:

Obi has won Lagos

Even when you do not have PVC

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu, Atiku Will Lose My Poling Unit To Obi In Ikeja by kozmokaz(m): 12:34pm On Feb 25, 2023
Same here bro

Amuwo

I just observed that nairaland is the platform encouraging tribalism in this country

Noticed most voters here from yoruba are all voting against tinubu

But the few bad eggs on this platform with thoushands of monikers made it look as though it's a general shit
Re: Tinubu, Atiku Will Lose My Poling Unit To Obi In Ikeja by Jack500: 12:42pm On Feb 25, 2023
I hope this demented op has the courage to deactivate his account this time, cause obi will lose grin grin
Re: Tinubu, Atiku Will Lose My Poling Unit To Obi In Ikeja by Ttalk: 12:50pm On Feb 25, 2023
PrinceOfLagos:

Obi has won Lagos

You are always spewing rubbish. If you shout rigging at the end of the day, an thunder go fire your left yansh

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tinubu, Atiku Will Lose My Poling Unit To Obi In Ikeja by drlateef: 12:52pm On Feb 25, 2023
PrinceOfLagos:
I'm in my poling unit right now to cast my vote right now and I've been using style to chat with people around here to know the candidate they will vote for and it's been Peter Obi all the way . But I noticed they don't tell you outrightly that they will vote for Obi , they tell you that they want a change , not the same corrupt politicians that has ran this country aground.

While some of the electorates will tell you its labour party that they will vote for .

Zero tolerance for vote buying here. If you're caught as a party agent talking to voters, you're in Yoruba.

Omo, Tinubu is losing Lagos to Peter Obi.

Your eyes go clear this evening. Ikeja has sizeable number of Igbo traders.

(1) (Reply)

NORTHERNER: Letter To Hausa-fulani Of The North By Femi Ogunshola / Yoruba Man Divorced His Igbo Wife Over 2023 Presidential Election / Kwankwaso Won The Election With Over 16M Votes- Buba

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.