Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,734 members, 7,824,082 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 10:15 PM

Impressive Turnout Of Voters In Arroma Polling Units, Awka(video) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Impressive Turnout Of Voters In Arroma Polling Units, Awka(video) (1059 Views)

Wike Attributes Low Turnout Of Voters To Outcome Of Presidential Election / Peter Obi Portrait Being Drawn at Arroma Flyover, Awka By Gov Soludo(video) / See The Massive Turnout Of Voters In Kano (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Impressive Turnout Of Voters In Arroma Polling Units, Awka(video) by Anambra1stS0n: 12:36pm On Feb 25, 2023
Impressive turnout of voters in Arroma, Awka Anambra State, voting has commenced

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Cc2ZEPAW8S0
Nlpfmod
Re: Impressive Turnout Of Voters In Arroma Polling Units, Awka(video) by Xscape1993(m): 12:37pm On Feb 25, 2023
Nigerians are talking now.....

3 Likes

Re: Impressive Turnout Of Voters In Arroma Polling Units, Awka(video) by hammerT: 12:38pm On Feb 25, 2023
post=121220345:
Impressive turnout of voters in Arroma, Awka Anambra State, voting has commenced

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Cc2ZEPAW8S0
Nlpfmod

PLEASE LET EVERYBODY COME OUT AND VOTE.

IGNORE SIMON EKPA.

HE IS CONFUSED.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Impressive Turnout Of Voters In Arroma Polling Units, Awka(video) by SlurUsername1: 12:38pm On Feb 25, 2023
grin grin
ThankGod one iboman has kom out to confirm that Election is ongoing in the SE atleast bcuz we nor wan hear disenfranchisement after Tinubu is declared President

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Impressive Turnout Of Voters In Arroma Polling Units, Awka(video) by Anambra1stS0n: 12:39pm On Feb 25, 2023
Xscape1993:
Nigerians are talking now.....

Victory be our by God's grace the turnout is impressive in South-east so far

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Impressive Turnout Of Voters In Arroma Polling Units, Awka(video) by Psalmistproject: 12:40pm On Feb 25, 2023
Nice!
Re: Impressive Turnout Of Voters In Arroma Polling Units, Awka(video) by hammerT: 12:44pm On Feb 25, 2023
post=121220427:

Victory be our by God's grace the turnout is impressive in South-east so far

Obi must win in Jesus name.

Anyi bu NdiAnambra and will always support our Gov.

But if he dont win, I return back to my Oga, Simon Ekpa for the simple reason that the Zoo shall not know peace. grin

3 Likes

Re: Impressive Turnout Of Voters In Arroma Polling Units, Awka(video) by Anambra1stS0n: 12:44pm On Feb 25, 2023
hammerT:

IGBO SIMON EKPA.

HE IS CONFUSED.

one of the poll units in Enugu view massive turnout of voters watch the video through link below
https://fb.watch/iVHiOO8BQZ/

4 Likes

Re: Impressive Turnout Of Voters In Arroma Polling Units, Awka(video) by Nobody: 12:45pm On Feb 25, 2023
Minority sabi use impressive over what the majority will call a “not so impressive “ turnout up north. Una go collect wotowoto like never before. Una never sabi wetin d power of population fit do. This crowd wey no reach half of Tundun Fulani street crowd na em be impressive for anambara grin grin grin
Re: Impressive Turnout Of Voters In Arroma Polling Units, Awka(video) by hammerT: 12:46pm On Feb 25, 2023
post=121220580:

Otondo below this is one of the poll units in Enugu view massive turnout of voters watch the video through link below

Lovely! To God be the glory.

Please, everybody should go and vote our Gov Obi.

I promise to relocate to Nigeria if he win.

All hands on deck will be required to make this regime a success.

2 Likes

Re: Impressive Turnout Of Voters In Arroma Polling Units, Awka(video) by Anambra1stS0n: 12:47pm On Feb 25, 2023
peepydelano:
Minority sabi use impressive over what the majority will call a “not so impressive “ turnout up north. Una go collect wotowoto like never before.

Wait for the results, below is voting in Okpara Square Enugu watch the video through the link

2 Likes

Re: Impressive Turnout Of Voters In Arroma Polling Units, Awka(video) by Nobody: 12:50pm On Feb 25, 2023
post=121220670:

Wait for the results, below is voting in Okpara Square Enugu watch the video through the link

Do you know why una get power for social media? It simply bkos most of una small population dy use social media, na today we go show una part of wetin polygamy with plenty children fit do for this kind things grin una nyash go red wela today. You think say Tinubu dy craze wey he busy dy pump money and based him campaign for north abi? But we have our son Atiku Abubakar on the ballot and we cannot betray him for an outsider
Re: Impressive Turnout Of Voters In Arroma Polling Units, Awka(video) by Lamasta(m): 12:52pm On Feb 25, 2023
This is impressive I hope to see that of Kano too for comparison
Re: Impressive Turnout Of Voters In Arroma Polling Units, Awka(video) by ProblemChild1: 1:00pm On Feb 25, 2023
hammerT:

But if he dont win, I return back to my Oga, Simon Ekpa for the simple reason that the Zoo shall not know peace. grin
Gbam grin
Re: Impressive Turnout Of Voters In Arroma Polling Units, Awka(video) by Jcoleworld911: 1:15pm On Feb 25, 2023
hammerT:

IGNORE SIMON EKPA.

HE IS CONFUSED.

Are you not an ipob member again??🤣

Ipob is gone and forgotten 🤣🤣🤣

Btw, Peter is better. A new Nigeria is possible 🙏
Re: Impressive Turnout Of Voters In Arroma Polling Units, Awka(video) by drlateef: 1:16pm On Feb 25, 2023
hammerT:

I know it: its Biafra or Death!!! They are just voting Obi half-heartedly.
Re: Impressive Turnout Of Voters In Arroma Polling Units, Awka(video) by Adaisback(f): 1:17pm On Feb 25, 2023
hammerT:

IGNORE SIMON EKPA.

HE IS CONFUSED.
wonders shall never end. Indeed, miracle no dey tire Jesus
Re: Impressive Turnout Of Voters In Arroma Polling Units, Awka(video) by goodnessme1(f): 1:18pm On Feb 25, 2023
Simon ekperima the apc criminal agent is nobody in East.
Re: Impressive Turnout Of Voters In Arroma Polling Units, Awka(video) by Anambra1stS0n: 1:20pm On Feb 25, 2023
hammerT:

Lovely! To God be the glory.

Please, everybody should go and vote our Gov Obi.

I promise to relocate to Nigeria if he win.

All hands on deck will be required to make this regime a success.
Sorry I misquoted you, I have edited it

(1) (Reply)

Tinubu Supporters How Far? / Reacting To Falana's Opinion About Abuja Been A "MERE 37" / Blame Marwa And Not Tinubu For Your Sudden Economic Woes

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.