Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,126 members, 7,829,008 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 05:25 PM

Reacting To Falana's Opinion About Abuja Been A "MERE 37" - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Reacting To Falana's Opinion About Abuja Been A "MERE 37" (1065 Views)

Akpabio to Falana: Be guided, Senate suspended Ningi not me / Festus Keyamo Meets Wike & Tuggar To Solve Issues About Abuja Runway & Emirates / Ireti Kingibe: Peter Obi Tweets False Info About Abuja Senate Seat, Deletes It (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Reacting To Falana's Opinion About Abuja Been A "MERE 37" by Omowale2023(m): 10:16am On Mar 28, 2023
Okay....I totally and outrightly agree with him that Abuja is a mere 37th. But in the constitution for you to be a governor of a state, you must have the popularity votes and 25% in 2/3 of the state. Therefore if Abuja is a state, who is the governor?, the president or the president?. Your guess is as good as mine.

The president is the governor of Abuja, hence if that be the case, how can a governor be elected without getting 25% and the popularity votes from the state?

To unbuttress your opposing opinions, since 1999 to 2019, no president has been sworn into power without winning Abuja or getting 25%.

What do you think?

Do you think obi is wasting is time?

Do you think Tinubu's presidency is unconstitutional?

Do you think that the Judiciary will do the wrong thing as usual?

I leave you with your thoughts.

2 Likes

Re: Reacting To Falana's Opinion About Abuja Been A "MERE 37" by Sannisege: 10:19am On Mar 28, 2023
There is no provision in the Nigerian constitution regarding election of a governor in Abuja. You losers are just clutching on straws.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reacting To Falana's Opinion About Abuja Been A "MERE 37" by Omowale2023(m): 10:22am On Mar 28, 2023
Sannisege:
There is no provision in the Nigerian constitution regarding election of a governor in Abuja. You losers are just clutching on straws.
And yet you have refused to have sense.
Must you abuse?
Can't you be civil for once?
Don't waste your parents resources. Please.....🙄🙄🙄

2 Likes

Re: Reacting To Falana's Opinion About Abuja Been A "MERE 37" by Omowale2023(m): 10:22am On Mar 28, 2023
Sannisege:
Who heads abuja?
Re: Reacting To Falana's Opinion About Abuja Been A "MERE 37" by haffaze777(m): 10:24am On Mar 28, 2023
Omowale2023:
Okay....I totally and outrightly agree with him that Abuja is a mere 37th. But in the constitution for you to be a governor of a state, you must have the popularity votes and 25% in 2/3 of the state. Therefore if Abuja is a state, who is the governor?, the president or the president?. Your guess is as good as mine.

The president is the governor of Abuja, hence if that be the case, how can a governor be elected without getting 25% and the popularity votes from the state?

To unbuttress your opposing opinions, since 1999 to 2019, no president has been sworn into power without winning Abuja or getting 25%.

What do you think?

I think you people should wait for court to decide that and stop disturbing yourself.

1 Like

Re: Reacting To Falana's Opinion About Abuja Been A "MERE 37" by snapshot: 10:25am On Mar 28, 2023
25% in Abuja is a must to be president of Nigeria

But INEC was in a hurry to issue certificate of return that Asiwaju will later return to the actual winner of the election

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Reacting To Falana's Opinion About Abuja Been A "MERE 37" by Omowale2023(m): 10:26am On Mar 28, 2023
haffaze777:

I think you people should wait for court to decide that and stop disturbing yourself.
"What's you people?"
Any ways! Thanks for your comments.....its well appreciated
Re: Reacting To Falana's Opinion About Abuja Been A "MERE 37" by Omowale2023(m): 10:28am On Mar 28, 2023
snapshot:
25% in Abuja is a must to be president of Nigeria

But INEC was in a hurry to issue certificate of return that Asiwaju will later return to the actual winner of the election
Very assertive....😉
I like that.
Re: Reacting To Falana's Opinion About Abuja Been A "MERE 37" by kilonshele101(m): 10:29am On Mar 28, 2023
NAH MINISTER DEY HEAD FCT
Re: Reacting To Falana's Opinion About Abuja Been A "MERE 37" by Omowale2023(m): 10:30am On Mar 28, 2023
kilonshele101:
NAH MINISTER DEY HEAD FCT
Is the minister appointed or elected?
Re: Reacting To Falana's Opinion About Abuja Been A "MERE 37" by IVORY2009(m): 10:41am On Mar 28, 2023
Omowale2023:

What do you think?

The minister for the capital territory FCT doubles as the governor of Abuja, if you can recall during the days of Obasanjo, Elrufia was the Minister of FCT, and obj usually refers to him as Mr governor, jokely

Note he is appointed and not elected
Re: Reacting To Falana's Opinion About Abuja Been A "MERE 37" by Omowale2023(m): 10:45am On Mar 28, 2023
IVORY2009:

The minister for the capital territory FCT doubles as the governor of Abuja, if you can recall during the days of Obasanjo, Elrufia was the Minister of FCT, and obj usually refers to him as Mr governor, jokely

Note he is appointed and not elected
exactly.....if appointed. Then the minister can't serve as a governor, although he can act has a mere commissioner. However, the bone of contention are elective posts not appointed ones.
Re: Reacting To Falana's Opinion About Abuja Been A "MERE 37" by kilonshele101(m): 10:46am On Mar 28, 2023
Omowale2023:

Is the minister appointed or elected?

Appointed
Re: Reacting To Falana's Opinion About Abuja Been A "MERE 37" by KanwuliaExtra: 10:47am On Mar 28, 2023
The matter is in the Nigerian dynamic "COURT" system.
We will find out again where the goal post will be shifted and who can score in it. cheesy
Re: Reacting To Falana's Opinion About Abuja Been A "MERE 37" by Omowale2023(m): 10:47am On Mar 28, 2023
kilonshele101:

Appointed
Therefore he cannot be a governor. Thank you
Re: Reacting To Falana's Opinion About Abuja Been A "MERE 37" by Omowale2023(m): 10:47am On Mar 28, 2023
KanwuliaExtra:
The matter is in "COURT".
We will find out again. cheesy
Yes oooo
Re: Reacting To Falana's Opinion About Abuja Been A "MERE 37" by Felabrity: 10:54am On Mar 28, 2023
Falana is on Ojuyobo payroll

They wouldn't have added "and FCT" if it was part of the states
Re: Reacting To Falana's Opinion About Abuja Been A "MERE 37" by Felabrity: 10:56am On Mar 28, 2023
Omowale2023:

And yet you have refused to have sense.
Must you abuse?
Can't you be civil for once?
Do waste your parents resources. Please.....🙄🙄🙄
that's how you identify urchins
Re: Reacting To Falana's Opinion About Abuja Been A "MERE 37" by Omowale2023(m): 11:01am On Mar 28, 2023
Felabrity:
that's how you identify urchins

Very true......😂😂😂
Re: Reacting To Falana's Opinion About Abuja Been A "MERE 37" by FONST(f): 11:16am On Mar 28, 2023
It is what it is

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Reacting To Falana's Opinion About Abuja Been A "MERE 37" by samunaka: 11:21am On Mar 28, 2023
Omowale2023:

What do you think?

My friend you don't even know what you are writing, if you are an obedient you better ask your principal to look for another evidence to present in court in order to claim his so-called stolen mandate and stop dwelling on this 25% votes from Abuja, because it will not take him to any where,
Re: Reacting To Falana's Opinion About Abuja Been A "MERE 37" by Omowale2023(m): 2:05pm On Mar 28, 2023
samunaka:

My friend you don't even know what you are writing, if you are an obedient you better ask your principal to look for another evidence to present in court in order to claim his so-called stolen mandate and stop dwelling on this 25% votes from Abuja, because it will not take him to any where,
Can you be assertive and constructive with your malicious statements?

(1) (Reply)

Peter Obi: Audio Conversation With Oyedepo Is Fake, APC Propaganda - Vanguard / Just 4% Of The Entire Nation Voted Tinubu / Gov Fubara,wike And River State Politics

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.