Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,167,005 members, 7,866,815 topics. Date: Friday, 21 June 2024 at 06:06 AM

Drug Dealing Connection Needed - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Drug Dealing Connection Needed (653 Views)

Nigerian Man Olusegun Babalola Arrested In The UK For Drug Dealing / U.S. Court Releases Certified True Copies Of Bola Tinubu’s Drug Dealing / Nigerian Nationals To Reappear In Court For Drug Dealing (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Drug Dealing Connection Needed by Canibeyourdealr: 12:40pm On Feb 25, 2023
Please I need a strong connection for anyone who deals in hard drugs , I'm depressed already of poverty , nothing is working out anymore , as day goes by everything becomes worst , please I need someone into drugs , I'm willing to take the risk to export hard drugs even to counties that is capital punishment for drug dealers , anyone who has idea or someone to link me up within Nigeria should please send me an email ....I'm fully ready and I'm prepared for the risk involved.....0-8-1-6-1-5-16-9-6-6
I'm willing to take the risk , that's my number above.
Re: Drug Dealing Connection Needed by ZOT2023: 1:26pm On Feb 25, 2023
Pls i dont think you need to do drug at this time,something good is coming your way,drug would make u go from frying pan to fire,cheers.
Re: Drug Dealing Connection Needed by Canibeyourdealr: 1:58pm On Feb 25, 2023
Sufferness have gotten all over me completely, my story is from grace to grass , depression had been the order of the day , family have neglected me completely... instead of me to die like that let me die trying, I don't fear the wrath of the law ! Please any connections I'm willing and I'm ready , even a death sentence country , I'm ready to push hard drugs there ....my number is above please
Re: Drug Dealing Connection Needed by Puissant: 3:03pm On Feb 25, 2023
I actually don’t know why I’m smiling 😊 at this post, maybe it’s because:

1. I think this might be drug enforcement officers trying to make a set-up for drug traffickers’ arrests.

2. I was once in a situation where I felt nothing is worth living for anymore and was thinking of anything that will take me out of my poverty induced misery.

Guy, here’s my honest advice for you, drug trafficking or any crime related deal will not help you at the moment, it will only compound your woes. It’s just like someone in an attempt to commit suicide (simply because he is poor) jumps from the top of a four story building only to land on a parked G Wagon alive, though shattering his bones and every good thing in the car.

Friend, you are not alone in your current situation, and it’s never the end of your journey. Just sit back think of how you got yourself where you currently are; and since you were once in “grace”, think of your then associates that can get you back to where you’ve been before, forget your ego and reach out to them, who knows your restoration might just be a call away…

Finally, remember to PRAY!

Peace ☮️
Re: Drug Dealing Connection Needed by Canibeyourdealr: 4:05pm On Feb 25, 2023
actually don’t know why I’m smiling 😊 at this post, maybe it’s because:

1. I think this might be drug enforcement officers trying to make a set-up for drug traffickers’ arrests.

2. I was once in a situation where I felt nothing is worth living for anymore and was thinking of anything that will take me out of my poverty induced misery.

Guy, here’s my honest advice for you, drug trafficking or any crime related deal will not help you at the moment, it will only compound your woes. It’s just like someone in an attempt to commit suicide (simply because he is poor) jumps from the top of a four story building only to land on a parked G Wagon alive, though shattering his bones and every good thing in the car.

Friend, you are not alone in your current situation, and it’s never the end of your journey. Just sit back think of how you got yourself where you currently are; and since you were once in “grace”, think of your then associates that can get you back to where you’ve been before, forget your ego and reach out to them, who knows your restoration might just be a call away…

Finally, remember to PRAY!

Peace ☮️
Thanks but I need to come out of this mess life doesn't worth living and I don't regard my life anymore , I'm just floating...
Re: Drug Dealing Connection Needed by Puissant: 4:42pm On Feb 25, 2023
Canibeyourdealr:
Thanks but I need to come out of this mess life doesn't worth living and I don't regard my life anymore , I'm just floating...

Bro, everything you desire will come. Trust me.

Take a self-reflective walk.

Ask yourself, asides money from crime proceeds, what exactly do you need to get back on track.

Is it a job, a business idea, a business connection or what?

After reflecting on what exactly is needed, then ask yourself one more question; “who around me, can link me up with this stuff “, and if there’s no one with such capacities around you, I will further recommend that you come back here on Nairaland and make inquiries; as I can assure you that many people will be willing to help.

Stay Alive, and Stay Strong 💪 Bro.

1 Like

Re: Drug Dealing Connection Needed by Unrated900(m): 4:59pm On Feb 25, 2023
U dont need to seek for any help here

Sell anything sellable and go to to any asian country u will see plenty igbos there

There after u can established a strong connections.

Remember as u start the business NDLEA

Dey wait u for MMIA

(1) (Reply)

Potential Dangers Of Telepathy Or Mind Communication: / Is This Woman To Be Congratulated Or Not ? / A Debt Recovery Agency Needed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.