Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,507 members, 7,830,520 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 01:08 AM

Is This Woman To Be Congratulated Or Not ? - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Is This Woman To Be Congratulated Or Not ? (645 Views)

Singapore: 4 Friends Drugged, Raped Each Other's Wives, Congratulated Themselves / Does Anyone Know This Woman Who Stripped Naked And Destroyed Her Makeshift Shop / Man Who Disguised As A Woman To Secure A Job In Niger State Busted (pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Is This Woman To Be Congratulated Or Not ? by Goodman2023: 9:54pm On Jul 31, 2023
A woman goes to prison to visit her husband who has just been sentenced yo forty (40) years in jail, as soon as she enters the visiting room, she hugs him and exclaims with tears in her eyes:

Wife -"Oh! Roger, 40 years, Roger ?"

Husband -"Well, my love, what are you going to do?"

Wife - "Oh, Roger...! I spoke to the judge handling your case,"

Husband - "And what did he say, my love?"

Wife - "He told me that for every time I make love with him, he will reduce your prison sentence by one year..."

Husband - "What !!! What a miserable bastard and what did you say to that son of a bitch?"

Wife - "Oh, Roger! We'll talk about it at home, pick up your stuff, let's go… !!!(40years covered already, I have slept with him already)!!!

Is this woman to be congratulated or not?

Re: Is This Woman To Be Congratulated Or Not ? by charlesdinho(m): 1:46pm On Aug 01, 2023
she must be congratulated. 40 years behind bars is not 4 years

1 Like

Re: Is This Woman To Be Congratulated Or Not ? by zoer(m): 2:06pm On Aug 01, 2023
The woman was right just that she shouldn't have told her husband how his salvation came.

(1) (Reply)

CCTV Captures Moment Neighbor Was Caught Putting "Poison" At A Family Door (vid) / Police Nab Man, Girlfriend For Alleged Theft, Fraud Using SIM Cards In FCT / Palestinians Fleeing From Northern Gaza Targeted By The Israeli Forces

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.