Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,696 members, 7,816,839 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:32 PM

MC Oluomo Threatens Voters (video) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / MC Oluomo Threatens Voters (video) (4086 Views)

If You No Wan Vote For APC Go Your House - Thug Threatens Voters In Lagos (vide / Protest Hits Enugu Over Failure Of INEC To Register Voters (Video, Pics) / MC Oluomo Threatens To Unleash Violence On Oshodi LG Chairmanship Aspirants (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

MC Oluomo Threatens Voters (video) by Tiwaz2: 12:54pm On Feb 25, 2023
Breaking: this is MC Oluomo trying to disenfranchise Igbos and also threatening everyone.

Watch The Video Here On Twitter>>https://twitter.com/von_Bismack/status/1629446377187975170

3 Likes

Re: MC Oluomo Threatens Voters (video) by securitywatch50: 12:56pm On Feb 25, 2023
Today, we will know the number of fools in this country

You cannot be subjected to this level of hardship for uninterrupted eight years and still vote the same party.

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: MC Oluomo Threatens Voters (video) by press9jatv: 12:56pm On Feb 25, 2023
He will be dealt with today in the polling units in Lagos State

6 Likes

Re: MC Oluomo Threatens Voters (video) by Goodmarlian: 12:56pm On Feb 25, 2023
This guy should be careful he should vote and go home.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: MC Oluomo Threatens Voters (video) by Racoon(m): 12:56pm On Feb 25, 2023
All the signs of desperation are written over him because this thug knows his heroine-drug addict/baron demigod is losing it. See the person Lagos INEC REC said his touts should transport electoral material in Lagos? Can the Army and security agencies give it to him as needful?

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: MC Oluomo Threatens Voters (video) by Omalen: 12:57pm On Feb 25, 2023
An example of what is to come in another 8 years

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: MC Oluomo Threatens Voters (video) by Zionmdde: 12:57pm On Feb 25, 2023
Tinubu is losing on all fronts. All his agbero strategies will not give him any victory
I thought they were confident that they will win

What is happening? Northerners are giving them back to back in the north
Ss and SE are no go areas
Where exactly will tinubu get votes from??

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: MC Oluomo Threatens Voters (video) by Massiveglory: 12:57pm On Feb 25, 2023
Mc olomo publicly threatening citizens from exercising their rights.
Seun , nlfpmod and others mods, these are kind of reports that should be on fp as nairaland contribution to democracy.

These hooligans and vagabonds are out to destroy democracy.l

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: MC Oluomo Threatens Voters (video) by hammerT: 1:01pm On Feb 25, 2023
NOISE!

AFTER THE NOISE GO AND COLLECT 2 MILLION DOLLARS OF LAGOS MONEY FROM THIEF.NUBU.

HE CANNOT DO MORE THAN A DEAD RAT.

IGBO WILL VOTE AND NOTHING WILL HAPPEN.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: MC Oluomo Threatens Voters (video) by SHINJA: 1:01pm On Feb 25, 2023
Can't the military men shoot this bastard down...

Wish they will shoot his legs, cripple him...

Stupid urchin..

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: MC Oluomo Threatens Voters (video) by Didijiji: 1:02pm On Feb 25, 2023
Front page pls
Re: MC Oluomo Threatens Voters (video) by hammerT: 1:03pm On Feb 25, 2023
SHINJA:
Can't the military men shoot this bastard down...

Wish they will shoot his legs, cripple him...

Stupid urchin..

IF I KNOW THAT POLLING UNIT, THAT IS WHERE I WILL SEND UGM LAGOS CHAPTER TO GO AND VOTE.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: MC Oluomo Threatens Voters (video) by GeneralPula: 1:04pm On Feb 25, 2023
That is not MC Oluomo..

Propagandas too much..

1 Like

Re: MC Oluomo Threatens Voters (video) by SpecialAdviser(m): 1:05pm On Feb 25, 2023
MC Oluomo deserve to have been shot before now. These guys only understand the language of violence
Re: MC Oluomo Threatens Voters (video) by JealousCobra(m): 1:06pm On Feb 25, 2023
Tiwaz2:
Breaking: this is MC Oluomo trying to disenfranchise Igbos and also threatening everyone.

Watch The Video Here On Twitter>>https://twitter.com/von_Bismack/status/1629446377187975170

Call the military nah?
Re: MC Oluomo Threatens Voters (video) by Zincfingers: 1:07pm On Feb 25, 2023
hammerT:

IF I KNOW THAT POLLING UNIT, THAT IS WHERE I WILL SEND UGM LAGOS CHAPTER TO GO AND VOTE.

Chestbeating noise maker
UGM in Lagos grin grin
Re: MC Oluomo Threatens Voters (video) by Greyworld: 1:07pm On Feb 25, 2023
Are igbos not Nigerians or is Lagos not part of one Nigeria?

Useless fool.

2 Likes

Re: MC Oluomo Threatens Voters (video) by JealousCobra(m): 1:08pm On Feb 25, 2023
GeneralPula:
That is not MC Oluomo..

Propagandas too much..

Meaning?
Re: MC Oluomo Threatens Voters (video) by hammerT: 1:08pm On Feb 25, 2023
Zincfingers:

Chestbeating noise maker
UGM in Lagos grin grin

THAT IS THEIR BASE.

AK47 RABATA, JUST DONT START WHAT YOU CANNOT FINISH.
Re: MC Oluomo Threatens Voters (video) by SlurUsername1: 1:09pm On Feb 25, 2023
Goodmarlian:
This guy should be careful he should vote and go home.

If he doesn't vote and go home what will u ibos do? Try nonesense first and see what happens
Awon okoro
Re: MC Oluomo Threatens Voters (video) by LesbianBoy(m): 1:09pm On Feb 25, 2023
I just watched the video. Omo, it's the policeman beside him trying to calm him down. What kind of country is this?

Nationwide protest loading. This thief wants to continue stealing free money angry
Re: MC Oluomo Threatens Voters (video) by SlurUsername1: 1:10pm On Feb 25, 2023
hammerT:

THAT IS THEIR BASE.

AK47 RABATA, JUST DONT START WHAT YOU CANNOT FINISH.

Are u threatening MC oluomo in Lagos? Who know ur papa? U must be high on Peter obis poo
Re: MC Oluomo Threatens Voters (video) by SlurUsername1: 1:11pm On Feb 25, 2023
Greyworld:
Are igbos not Nigerians or is Lagos not part of one Nigeria?

Useless fool.

Igbos are Biafrians not Nigerians, go and vote in ur country bikonu, have u forgotten that Nigeria is a zoo?
Re: MC Oluomo Threatens Voters (video) by kettykin: 1:12pm On Feb 25, 2023
His end is very near , his remaining days are very few.

1 Like

Re: MC Oluomo Threatens Voters (video) by Cantonese: 1:13pm On Feb 25, 2023
Worthless scoundrels. Why is he not threatening Fulani/Hausas? Why is he not threatening other tribes? The foolish fellow does not even know that APC has millions of Igbo supporters.
Re: MC Oluomo Threatens Voters (video) by LesbianBoy(m): 1:13pm On Feb 25, 2023
This country is gone

It's better Atiku just wins this election because if Peter obi should win these tinubu and his urchins are desperate because free money is about to end and there would be violence between igbos and yorubas for the 4 years I am too sure angry

1 Like

Re: MC Oluomo Threatens Voters (video) by kettykin: 1:16pm On Feb 25, 2023
LesbianBoy:
It's better Atiku just wins this election because if Peter obi should win these tinubu and his urchins are desperate because free money is about to end and there would be violence between igbos and yorubas for the 4 years I am too sure angry

You don't know Peter Obi, Peter is not Goodluck Jonathan, the thugs will be caged if he wins . Believe this and thank me later
Re: MC Oluomo Threatens Voters (video) by providencia(m): 1:20pm On Feb 25, 2023
Where are the soldiers? Why is he not arrested yet?
Re: MC Oluomo Threatens Voters (video) by providencia(m): 1:22pm On Feb 25, 2023
kettykin:

You don't know Peter Obi, Peter is not Goodluck Jonathan, the thugs will be caged if he wins . Believe this and thank me later
That's what he should do when he wins. Lockup all the agberos in lagos.
Re: MC Oluomo Threatens Voters (video) by hammerT: 1:23pm On Feb 25, 2023
Yamiriflathead:

Are u threatening MC oluomo in Lagos? Who know ur papa? U must be high on Peter obis poo

AT LEAST, I AM DECENT ENOUGH TO FACE ONLY MC OLUOMO AND NOT ENTIRE YORUBA TRIBE.
Re: MC Oluomo Threatens Voters (video) by M5direct: 1:23pm On Feb 25, 2023
This is not MC Oluomo.
Re: MC Oluomo Threatens Voters (video) by LesbianBoy(m): 1:23pm On Feb 25, 2023
kettykin:

Didn't you see policeman calming down a tout? It's only in Nigeria you see something like that. The officers Peter obi would order might be partisan sef

(1) (2) (Reply)

Maryam Babangida To Obj, Ribadu: No Condition Is Permanent / F.g. Approves Upgrade Of Akanu Ibiam Airport Enugu To International Status / Happy 51st Independence Anniversary To All Nigerians

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.