Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,770 members, 7,817,120 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:31 AM

MC Oluomo Threatens Voters (video) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / MC Oluomo Threatens Voters (video) (4088 Views)

If You No Wan Vote For APC Go Your House - Thug Threatens Voters In Lagos (vide / Protest Hits Enugu Over Failure Of INEC To Register Voters (Video, Pics) / MC Oluomo Threatens To Unleash Violence On Oshodi LG Chairmanship Aspirants (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: MC Oluomo Threatens Voters (video) by AyakaDunukofia: 1:27pm On Feb 25, 2023
He deserves to be shot. This is a clear threat to human lives.
Re: MC Oluomo Threatens Voters (video) by Godwin4444: 1:34pm On Feb 25, 2023
hammerT:

IF I KNOW THAT POLLING UNIT, THAT IS WHERE I WILL SEND UGM LAGOS CHAPTER TO GO AND VOTE.

u igbos will b killed

U igbos allowed ugm we Yorubas don’t have that here
Re: MC Oluomo Threatens Voters (video) by hammerT: 1:34pm On Feb 25, 2023
Godwin4444:
u igbos will b killed

U igbos allowed ugm we Yorubas don’t have that here

U HAVE NO BRAIN.

NA SHIT FULL YOUR HEAD.
Re: MC Oluomo Threatens Voters (video) by ObaOfYorubaLand: 1:38pm On Feb 25, 2023
MeN SHOULD DROP THAT GUY, WHAT ARE THEY WAITING FOR.
Re: MC Oluomo Threatens Voters (video) by PureFace1(m): 1:52pm On Feb 25, 2023
providencia:

That's what he should do when he wins. Lockup all the agberos in lagos.

if he tried that it will be interpreted as war on Yoruba people , it can break the country.

With the backing of Tinubu Agbero can fight Army, nothing make Nigerian army special except the weapons and Agbero will be equip too.

Militant group like OPC will be activated and equip with decent weapon to face the Army. Why do you think the North don't want Ak 47 and military grade weapon in the hands of Amotekun?
Re: MC Oluomo Threatens Voters (video) by Omoawoke: 1:56pm On Feb 25, 2023
What of all the death threats in the South east against tinubu supporters
Re: MC Oluomo Threatens Voters (video) by Bede2u(m): 2:04pm On Feb 25, 2023
Yamiriflathead:

If he doesn't vote and go home what will u ibos do? Try nonesense first and see what happens
Awon okoro
so you are basically saying that tinubu is not popular enough to win without this rubbish you guys are doing? Nawa
Re: MC Oluomo Threatens Voters (video) by bro4u: 2:10pm On Feb 25, 2023
For those without data, lemme transcribe what he said...

~Any Igbo wey dey born very well, me I dey here, make him come vote here~
Re: MC Oluomo Threatens Voters (video) by Alusiizizi(m): 2:11pm On Feb 25, 2023
PureFace1:

With the backing of Tinubu Agbero can fight Army, nothing make Nigerian army special except the weapons and Agbero will be equip too.

Militant group like OPC will be activated and equip with decent weapon to face the Army.

This has got to be the funniest piece of trash that I have ever read in my life. A professional army versus gangs of junkies and thugs? Surely you must be joking.
Re: MC Oluomo Threatens Voters (video) by Greyworld: 2:26pm On Feb 25, 2023
Yamiriflathead:

Are u threatening MC oluomo in Lagos? Who know ur papa? U must be high on Peter obis poo
Imagine your life... just imagine. The said man has his kids in US n UK schooling. You the farthest you have been is Badagry and you are spilling thrash. I pity your ancestors.
Re: MC Oluomo Threatens Voters (video) by Greyworld: 2:28pm On Feb 25, 2023
Alusiizizi:

This has got to be the funniest piece of trash that I have ever read in my life. A professional army versus gangs of junkies and thugs? Surely you must be joking.
Oga can you imagine the humans we share country with?

Sincerely we deserve the people ruling this country o. How can a sane human say that for God's sake...
Re: MC Oluomo Threatens Voters (video) by Alusiizizi(m): 2:33pm On Feb 25, 2023
Greyworld:

Oga can you imagine the humans we share country with?

Sincerely we deserve the people ruling this country o. How can a sane human say that for God's sake...

I wonder, seriously.
Re: MC Oluomo Threatens Voters (video) by robinsoncrosoe: 2:35pm On Feb 25, 2023
Front page

APC is a demonic party
Re: MC Oluomo Threatens Voters (video) by Egoat(m): 2:36pm On Feb 25, 2023
Stop the fake news please.

That's not Oluomo.

He wore something different.

1 Like

Re: MC Oluomo Threatens Voters (video) by Zincfingers: 2:38pm On Feb 25, 2023
hammerT:

NOISE, YET YOU KNOW, YOU CANNOT DO SHIT.

YOU ALREADY KNOW, YOU WILL DIE, THE DAY YOU TRY.
Emeka, the gospel hasn't changed
Vote Tinubu or go home.
Re: MC Oluomo Threatens Voters (video) by hammerT: 2:40pm On Feb 25, 2023
Zincfingers:

Emeka, the gospel hasn't changed
Vote Tinubu or go home.

SHARAP, USELESS MAN.
Re: MC Oluomo Threatens Voters (video) by PureFace1(m): 2:50pm On Feb 25, 2023
Alusiizizi:

You are the naive one, Taliban is a gang of goat herders but they fought off the US Army that have all the military technology you could think of.

Those gang of junkies can turn to real menace if they have the right backing and weapons.

What make terrorist organizations like Boko haram, ISWAP etc powerful ?

What make the federal government dread militant Leaders in Niger delta like Asari dokubo, tompolo etc ?

Recently the federal government awarded a contract to Tompolo to guard pipelines and stop the smuggling of crude oils, what the Army and Navy should normally be in charge.

Niger delta militants fought the army and Navy for several years over Oil bunkering and agitation before federal government succumbed to their demands for peace to reign and recovered Nigeria economy.

What make Nigerian army professionals ? Apart from the AK 47 and armour cars what else ?. If the gang of junkies get someone to sponsor them and funds to procure military grade weapons then you have a menace? Even the bandits in the north are difficult to defeat because of this.
Re: MC Oluomo Threatens Voters (video) by Omoawoke: 2:53pm On Feb 25, 2023
Seun mynd44 stop the spread of fake news
Re: MC Oluomo Threatens Voters (video) by blingxx(m): 3:13pm On Feb 25, 2023
Didijiji:
Front page pls

Not mc oluomo .. the real mc is currently in oshodi , and his pictures are allover twitter
Re: MC Oluomo Threatens Voters (video) by Alusiizizi(m): 3:17pm On Feb 25, 2023
PureFace1:

You are the naive one, Taliban is a gang of goat herders but they fought off the US Army that have all the military technology you could think of.

Those gang of junkies can turn to real menace if they have the right backing and weapons.

What make terrorist organizations like Boko haram, ISWAP etc powerful ?

What make the federal government dread militant Leaders in Niger delta like Asari dokubo, tompolo etc ?

Recently the federal government awarded a contract to Tompolo to guard pipelines and stop the smuggling of crude oils, what the Army and Navy should normally be in charge.

Niger delta militants fought the army and Navy for several years over Oil bunkering and agitation before federal government succumbed to their demands for peace to reign and recovered Nigeria economy.

What make Nigerian army professionals ? Apart from the AK 47 and armour cars what else ?. If the gang of junkies get someone to sponsor them and funds to procure military grade weapons then you have a menace? Even the bandits in the north are difficult to defeat because of this.

Taliban, Boko haram, ISWAP, what do all these groups have in common? I'll tell you, training, discipline, training, more training and most importantly a belief in a higher purpose.

Now compare these groups to your gang of crack-smoking agberos that believe in nothing but getting high, bedding prostitutes and owomida and you begin to understand why mentioning them in the same sentence with the Nigerian Army is a sick joke.
Re: MC Oluomo Threatens Voters (video) by PureFace1(m): 3:32pm On Feb 25, 2023
Alusiizizi:

Taliban, Boko haram, ISWAP, what do all these groups have in common? I'll tell you, training, discipline, training, more training and most importantly a belief in a higher purpose.

Now compare these groups to your gang of crack-smoking agberos that believe in nothing but getting high, bedding prostitutes and owomida and you begin to understand why mentioning them in the same sentence with the Nigerian Army is a sick joke.

So Bandits in the north, Niger delta militants have much discipline and training ?

They don't need much training other than how to operate whatever weapons that will be given to them efficiently. In fact training will be a piece of cake if there is enough money to sponsor them, they will also be train, and they will also believe in higher cause if you tell them they are fighting and defending Yoruba land.

Does the Nigerian army even have discipline and training ? can't keep arguing with you.
Re: MC Oluomo Threatens Voters (video) by Alusiizizi(m): 3:45pm On Feb 25, 2023
PureFace1:

So Bandits in the north, Niger delta militants have much discipline and training ?

They don't need much training other than how to operate whatever weapons that will be given to them efficiently. In fact training will be a piece of cake if there is enough money to sponsor them, they will also be train, and they will also believe in higher cause if you tell them they are fighting and defending Yoruba land.

Does the Nigerian army even have discipline and training ? can't keep arguing with you.

You obviously have no idea how these bandits originated, and yes those ND militants were trained.

If you think that all it takes to fight is knowing how to operate a weapon then you are uniquely naive. Discipline, composure and poise under fire, belief in a higher purpose, all these traits are absolutely essential in the forging of an army, without which one has nothing more than a worthless gang of thugs that will desert the battle the instant they feel that their lives/beings are threatened.
Re: MC Oluomo Threatens Voters (video) by providencia(m): 5:33pm On Feb 25, 2023
PureFace1:

if he tried that it will be interpreted as war on Yoruba people , it can break the country.

Militant group like OPC will be activated and equip with decent weapon to face the Army. Why do you think the North don't want Ak 47 and military grade weapon in the hands of Amotekun?
You are making sense. He should lockup their leader atleast. I hope he wins

(1) (2) (Reply)

Inside The Multi-billion Naira Zamfara Gold Mining Facility** / Nigeria's Power Crisis! Shocking! / Why Is Nigeria's Business Climate So Hostile?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.