Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,571 members, 7,847,392 topics. Date: Saturday, 01 June 2024 at 04:44 PM

Kudos To Buhari On BVAS, Kudos!!! - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Kudos To Buhari On BVAS, Kudos!!! (425 Views)

'You Have Done Well': Political Parties Commend Yakubu, INEC On BVAS, Irev / Court To Rule On Peter Obi, Inec’s Case On BVAS / INEC: No U-Turn On BVAs, Buhari’s Position Stands — Adesina (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Kudos To Buhari On BVAS, Kudos!!! by Eriokanmi: 1:26pm On Feb 25, 2023
The success rate of BVAS at my polling unit was about 98%. When I said 98%, I meant since my arrival at the unit early this morning , up till after I cast my ballot and left, only one voter had an issue with BVAS accrediting him.

Thank you buhari for fulfilling your promise on the electoral amendment act signing into law. The atmosphere was so calm. For the first time, I saw the reason I voted buhari into power in 2015. This time, obi had my vote as promised.

God bless Nigeria for me.

6 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Kudos To Buhari On BVAS, Kudos!!! by kayjay69(m): 1:25am On Feb 26, 2023
Let us hope and pray it is not intercepted and manipulated midway.

Anything man makes can be hacked. We must continue to remain vigilant.
Eriokanmi:
The success rate of BVAS at my polling unit was about 98%. When I said 98%, I meant since my arrival at the unit early this morning , up till after I cast my ballot and left, only one voter had an issue with BVAS accrediting him.

Thank you buhari for fulfilling your promise on the electoral amendment act signing into law. The atmosphere was so calm. For the first time, I saw the reason I voted buhari into power in 2015. This time, obi had my vote as promised.

God bless Nigeria for me.

(1) (Reply)

What I Discovered Today At Polling Unit / When Will The Full Results Be Announced / 2023 Presidential Election Results Update ��

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.