Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,402 members, 7,861,134 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 02:26 AM

What I Discovered Today At Polling Unit - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / What I Discovered Today At Polling Unit (426 Views)

The Church Rat Eating Poisoned Holy Communion Discovered Today(pics ) / 9-Year-Old Girl Caught With Two PVCs At Polling Unit In Nasarawa / Photos Of Money Exchanging Hands At Polling Unit Go Viral On Twitter (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What I Discovered Today At Polling Unit by lekzytaker(m): 3:22pm On Feb 25, 2023
Dear Nigerian youth

What I discovered today before and after casting my vote.

1. In my polling unit, unfortunately 60-65% of those who came out to vote are elderly people. 50years and above. Where are the youths?

2. It is the elderly ones ( Our parents), That are frustrating our future in Nigeria. Why?
I found out that most of these elderly people are very partisan. They are still talking about Tribe. Most of them are saying I will vote for my tribe man. Unfortunately, some also sold their votes for some form of reward.
Be that as it may, it is the youth that will pay for the actions and ignorance of their parents. Why
and how?

Most of these elderly people have used the major part of their life. A large number of them are retirees. They take pension. They can no longer seek for employment. Most of them have houses. Thier own houses. They have achieved something when Nigeria was still good.

Dear youth. Consider yourself at the age of 30. No job, No light, No opportunities. How will you get married if you have no job? How will you achieve greatness without opportunities?
It is your parents choices that is keeping you in such situations. It is unfortunate, but true

Note: I am neither campaigning for any party nor attacking any party or contestant.

I come in peace
© Lekzytaker
Re: What I Discovered Today At Polling Unit by Jostoman: 3:26pm On Feb 25, 2023
Even in my poling unit
Re: What I Discovered Today At Polling Unit by lhordspy: 3:26pm On Feb 25, 2023
Hmm. The youth disturbed us on social media for 6months. Only to sit at home and watch zee world on election.

The southern Youth are not ready. Here in the North, you have no excuse not to vote.

Voting here is tradition. The south need to change its mindset. All noise no outcome.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: What I Discovered Today At Polling Unit by Nobody: 3:27pm On Feb 25, 2023
They are busy doing errand boys for politicians.

(1) (Reply)

It's True. Asiwaju Is Coming!! / Tinubu Celebrates As He Declared Winner Of Inec 2023 Presidential Election video / How Obasanjo Ruined Peter Obi's Chances, By Rudolf Okonkwo - SaharaReporters

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.