Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,862 members, 7,813,942 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 10:13 PM

Peter Obi Is Currently Losing Agulu And Nnewi North To PDP - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Peter Obi Is Currently Losing Agulu And Nnewi North To PDP (6587 Views)

Dualization Of Agulu And Nanka Roads. By Gov Soludo / Sit-At-Home: Senator Ifeanyi Uba And Nnewi Vigilante Men Parade In Show Of Force / Bukola Saraki's Sister, Gbemi Mocks Him In A Video. Says He's Currently Losing (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Peter Obi Is Currently Losing Agulu And Nnewi North To PDP by ekolobaba: 2:43pm On Feb 25, 2023
Soludo, Obiano and Anambra big men are showing Obi who the big dada is.

I told you Obi will be lucky to win Anambra. Reality don show face for him matter.

12 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Peter Obi Is Currently Losing Agulu And Nnewi North To PDP by Xscape1993(m): 2:43pm On Feb 25, 2023
Evil party and evil candidate......the founder of agberos in Nigeria, the drug landlord of Africa and the murderer of Funso Williams will never win this election.....

38 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Peter Obi Is Currently Losing Agulu And Nnewi North To PDP by Emmanuella00(f): 2:44pm On Feb 25, 2023
Dey play

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi Is Currently Losing Agulu And Nnewi North To PDP by Bornbiafra: 2:44pm On Feb 25, 2023
God will punish you for fake news

54 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi Is Currently Losing Agulu And Nnewi North To PDP by Ance4Liverpool: 2:44pm On Feb 25, 2023
Hahahaha obi is loosing which anambra
Obidient is better than sacrifice

31 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Peter Obi Is Currently Losing Agulu And Nnewi North To PDP by peter0071(m): 2:45pm On Feb 25, 2023
all these attention seekers... spreader of fake news

17 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Is Currently Losing Agulu And Nnewi North To PDP by Lanretoye(m): 2:46pm On Feb 25, 2023
Bornbiafra:
God will punish you for fake news
it is your own that is real news,thats why u people cannot win.instead of you to mobilize for your candidate and step up,you dey infront of keyboard.when they anounce results you will still call it fake result until you finally wake up to reality.

2 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Is Currently Losing Agulu And Nnewi North To PDP by SlurUsername1: 2:46pm On Feb 25, 2023
😁😁😁😁😁😁😂😂😂😂😂😂
Pepper them my guy pepper them
Re: Peter Obi Is Currently Losing Agulu And Nnewi North To PDP by Throwback: 2:47pm On Feb 25, 2023
Ance4Liverpool:
Hahahaha obi is loosing which anambra
Obidient is better than sacrifice

But Obi was not obedient to his vow and promise to APGA and Ojukwu.

As he was not obedient, he has now been sacrificed.

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Is Currently Losing Agulu And Nnewi North To PDP by Nwaetche(m): 2:47pm On Feb 25, 2023
This criminal op should be banned.

You are here making up stories.

Ode

ekolobaba:

I told you Obi will be lucky to win Anambra. Reality don show face for him matter.

6 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Is Currently Losing Agulu And Nnewi North To PDP by Goodmarlian: 2:48pm On Feb 25, 2023
Onlu you dey all tbe units in a state bigger than lagos,how come you are using phone in a polling unit oga lienus.
Re: Peter Obi Is Currently Losing Agulu And Nnewi North To PDP by ElSudani: 2:48pm On Feb 25, 2023
Obi is losing Anambra, I am not surprised.
Re: Peter Obi Is Currently Losing Agulu And Nnewi North To PDP by Throwback: 2:49pm On Feb 25, 2023
Xscape1993:
Evil party and evil candidate......the founder of agberos in Nigeria, the drug landlord of Africa and the murderer of Funso Williams will never win this election.....

Awkuzu SARS deaths hanging on Peter Obi's big head.

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Is Currently Losing Agulu And Nnewi North To PDP by kk2027: 2:50pm On Feb 25, 2023
ekolobaba:

Tinubu losing massively in Lagos

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Is Currently Losing Agulu And Nnewi North To PDP by socialmediaman: 2:51pm On Feb 25, 2023
seun we don't need unverified reports with zero evidence please

Don't you have staff commissioned to track fake news today?

5 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Is Currently Losing Agulu And Nnewi North To PDP by PeterObi4LP: 2:52pm On Feb 25, 2023
I don't want to sound too serious, but OP take this from me Peter Obi is sweeping the whole of Anambra State that include Agulu and Nnewi. Nobody is allowed to vote any other party except Labour in Presidential. Then voters are free to make their choice of Senate and HoR. But as for President, ask people on ground is LP they are voting for including APC and PDP supporters.

5 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Is Currently Losing Agulu And Nnewi North To PDP by nnamdi640: 2:54pm On Feb 25, 2023
Throwback:

Awkuzu SARS deaths hanging on Peter Obi's big head.
Same Ipob you are against is the one you are using against Obi. Honestly you guys are really confused. Beside, was it Obi that order the killing?

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Is Currently Losing Agulu And Nnewi North To PDP by YourMrBoo: 2:56pm On Feb 25, 2023
ekolobaba:

Nothing like big dada here in Anambra.

To start with nobody was sharing money... Lol so how will the so called big men perform having just one vote each
Re: Peter Obi Is Currently Losing Agulu And Nnewi North To PDP by ObaOfYorubaLand: 2:59pm On Feb 25, 2023
ekolobaba:

@Mynd44, Seun, please ban this handle for consistently posting false information which broke rule 8.

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Is Currently Losing Agulu And Nnewi North To PDP by Nobody: 3:00pm On Feb 25, 2023
This Yoruba Muslim urchin pretending like the sick lost monster. Keep your wailing till tomorrow.

2 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Is Currently Losing Agulu And Nnewi North To PDP by Bornbiafra: 3:02pm On Feb 25, 2023
Lanretoye:
it is your own that is real news,thats why u people cannot win.instead of you to mobilize for your candidate and step up,you dey infront of keyboard.when they anounce results you will still call it fake result until you finally wake up to reality.
even though I don't win but Atiku will win
Re: Peter Obi Is Currently Losing Agulu And Nnewi North To PDP by Solsix(m): 3:15pm On Feb 25, 2023
ekolobaba:

Hahaha, this nnewi wey I dey??
Re: Peter Obi Is Currently Losing Agulu And Nnewi North To PDP by Hellonearth: 3:22pm On Feb 25, 2023
ekolobaba:

If u just come down from Ashawo,u will on your data then use the ashawo estacy to post on Nairaland.

Next time ,magun will catch u. Idiot
Re: Peter Obi Is Currently Losing Agulu And Nnewi North To PDP by blahc007: 3:44pm On Feb 25, 2023
ekolobaba:

Mtcheeeew....was waiting to see something evidential....u dey here de run mouth like okro soup
Re: Peter Obi Is Currently Losing Agulu And Nnewi North To PDP by PerfectMan24: 3:45pm On Feb 25, 2023
Obi is giving this particular urchin sleepless night since the day Obi declared his interest to run under LP.
Check his profile, u will confirm

2 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Is Currently Losing Agulu And Nnewi North To PDP by aariwa(m): 3:47pm On Feb 25, 2023
Una go cry tire over Obi matter when results are announced Agbado brains
Re: Peter Obi Is Currently Losing Agulu And Nnewi North To PDP by michlins(m): 3:51pm On Feb 25, 2023
ekolobaba:

which part of Nnewi please sir. I want go verify

What's the weather report in Nnewi please
Re: Peter Obi Is Currently Losing Agulu And Nnewi North To PDP by Kingspin(m): 3:52pm On Feb 25, 2023
ekolobaba:

While thugs are voting in Lagos election.
Why voting with a cutlass when you are on the ground
Re: Peter Obi Is Currently Losing Agulu And Nnewi North To PDP by karnap(m): 3:59pm On Feb 25, 2023
Too early

The God of Peter obi will prevailed!!!
Re: Peter Obi Is Currently Losing Agulu And Nnewi North To PDP by kelechi50: 4:11pm On Feb 25, 2023
Fake News
Fake News
Fake News

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Is Currently Losing Agulu And Nnewi North To PDP by OmoFiditi: 4:12pm On Feb 25, 2023
ekolobaba:

Your Thiefnubuist mouth dey smell with fake news. I sure say you get body odour as an urchin wey you be. grin
Re: Peter Obi Is Currently Losing Agulu And Nnewi North To PDP by ruggedtimi(m): 4:17pm On Feb 25, 2023
ekolobaba:

if lose obi in Anambra...den igbos they are their problem. Other people dey fight for ur brother u dey betray cos of envy. Soludo plan no go work.

(1) (2) (Reply)

David Hundeyin Exposes Phantom Dangote Refinery / Mugabe's Latest Bus ! / Lagos Ex-deputy Governor Ojikutu Wanted Over Alleged N130m Fraud

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.