Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,222 members, 7,836,070 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 08:24 PM

Peter Obi Is Currently Losing Agulu And Nnewi North To PDP - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Peter Obi Is Currently Losing Agulu And Nnewi North To PDP (6599 Views)

Dualization Of Agulu And Nanka Roads. By Gov Soludo / Sit-At-Home: Senator Ifeanyi Uba And Nnewi Vigilante Men Parade In Show Of Force / Bukola Saraki's Sister, Gbemi Mocks Him In A Video. Says He's Currently Losing (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Peter Obi Is Currently Losing Agulu And Nnewi North To PDP by FarahAideed: 4:19pm On Feb 25, 2023
PeterObi4LP:
I don't want to sound to serious, but OP take this from me Peter Obi is sweeping the whole of Anambra State that include Agulu and Nnewi. Nobody is allowed to vote any other party except Labour in Presidential. Then voters are free to make their choice of Senate and HoR. But as for President, ask people on ground is LP they are voting for including APC and PDP supporters.

So in essence voter intimidation but when Mc Oluomo does it Obidients start shouting
Re: Peter Obi Is Currently Losing Agulu And Nnewi North To PDP by Usefulsense: 4:27pm On Feb 25, 2023
ekolobaba:
Soludo, Obiano and Anambra big men are showing Obi who the big dada is.

I told you Obi will be lucky to win Anambra. Reality don show face for him matter.

Fake news.
Re: Peter Obi Is Currently Losing Agulu And Nnewi North To PDP by Nobody: 4:35pm On Feb 25, 2023
ekolobaba:

I told you Obi will be lucky to win Anambra. Reality don show face for him matter.

Sit there. You go still wail today grin grin grin
Re: Peter Obi Is Currently Losing Agulu And Nnewi North To PDP by sukar886: 4:42pm On Feb 25, 2023
ekolobaba:

Say what u know , show the result n ward, stop deceiving ur self
Re: Peter Obi Is Currently Losing Agulu And Nnewi North To PDP by akindele254: 5:23pm On Feb 25, 2023
Evil party and evil candidate......the founder of agberos in Nigeria, the drug landlord of Africa and the murderer of Funso Williams will never win this election.....Evil party and evil candidate......the founder of agberos in Nigeria, the drug landlord of Africa and the murderer of Funso Williams will never win this election........

(1) (2) (Reply)

Gej Visits Bomb Site / Financial Secretary Manifestos / PHOTO: Angry Virgins Protests Topless In South Africa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.