Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,995 members, 7,828,514 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 10:48 AM

2023 Presidential Election Results From Polling Units - Politics (132) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2023 Presidential Election Results From Polling Units (453922 Views)

Governorship Election Results 2019 From Polling Units Across States (unofficial) / Osun 2018 Governorship Election Results From Polling Units & Wards (unofficial) / Ekiti 2018 Governorship Election Results From Polling Units & Wards (Unofficial) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (129) (130) (131) (132) (133) (134) (135) ... (144) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2023 Presidential Election Results From Polling Units by Iamgrey5(m): 6:46am On Feb 28, 2023
sammy329:
APC lose in Kaduna shocked shocked

KADUNA....

PDP-554,360
APC- 399,293
LP- 294,494
NNPP- 92,962
It was expected but I am surprised they even took second.

2 Likes

Re: 2023 Presidential Election Results From Polling Units by Iamgrey5(m): 6:47am On Feb 28, 2023
TheOldGods:
go tiktok go search am.
Give me the link now?

Soldiers will be encouraging treasonable actions just because the candidate they are supporting lost an election.
Re: 2023 Presidential Election Results From Polling Units by TheOldGods: 6:48am On Feb 28, 2023
Iamgrey5:
Give me the link now?

Soldiers will be encouraging treasonable actions just because the candidate they are supporting lost an election.
oga, the elections were not uploaded. In the videos they said if the elections were uploaded they will accept whoever wins. But since the results was not uploaded they were very angry warning inec of the dangers. Go tiktok and search it, I just came across it
Re: 2023 Presidential Election Results From Polling Units by Iamgrey5(m): 6:50am On Feb 28, 2023
TheOldGods:
oga, the elections were not uploaded. In the videos they said if the elections were uploaded they will accept whoever wins. But since the results was not uploaded they were very angry warning inec of the dangers. Go tiktok and search it, I just came across it
Which of the Nigerian elections were results ever uploaded before?

1 Like

Re: 2023 Presidential Election Results From Polling Units by TheOldGods: 6:57am On Feb 28, 2023
Iamgrey5:
on this particular Amended act. Section 60 and 44 states that the elections "must" be uploaded from the pooling unit, before being moved to the ward. Download the pdf and read it yourself
Re: 2023 Presidential Election Results From Polling Units by TheOldGods: 6:58am On Feb 28, 2023
Iamgrey5:
it's also states that the results called must be crossed check with the one uploaded on the server. That no results is legal unless it is uploaded. Go and read it
Re: 2023 Presidential Election Results From Polling Units by Iamgrey5(m): 7:01am On Feb 28, 2023
TheOldGods:
on this particular Amended act. Section 60 and 44 states that the elections "must" be uploaded from the pooling unit, before being moved to the ward. Download the pdf and read it yourself
Must be transmitted from polling units.

Not uploaded.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2023 Presidential Election Results From Polling Units by Iamgrey5(m): 7:01am On Feb 28, 2023
TheOldGods:
it's also states that the results called must be crossed check with the one uploaded on the server. That no results is legal unless it is uploaded. Go and read it
You are just writing your own laws.

6 Likes

Re: 2023 Presidential Election Results From Polling Units by TheOldGods: 7:01am On Feb 28, 2023
Iamgrey5:
I want labour to win yes,. But if tinubu or Atiku wins, I don't have any problems, I cannot force my candidature on everyone. But you must win me fair and square. Let me see it with my eyes that you won me and trust me I will shut up and plan next 4, years. I have put bets worth over a million and lost, and life moves on. But you have to win me clearly, upload the results let's see you won. Uptill today no results have been uploaded completely. Yet they are calling results already, manually. And you want me to accept defeat.

1 Like

Re: 2023 Presidential Election Results From Polling Units by FidoNido: 7:02am On Feb 28, 2023
Remember you are not God so stop being sentimental,your people did worse than that man, I saw a video of an apc party agent being bullied by LP voters, it was bad.

Backpedal:

This election has permanently damaged relationships between people

And rightly so.

It's okay to support a candidate and play the game of politics

It's another thing to support fraud; be tribalistic and bigoted; and things like that

I will never forgive a neighbour endorsing that my people should be "dealt with" for voting their preferred candidate in Lagos

Even at the point of his death; if my help is what will avert it; then his family should just go buy a coffin

It's that serious and personal to me

3 Likes

Re: 2023 Presidential Election Results From Polling Units by Iamgrey5(m): 7:04am On Feb 28, 2023
TheOldGods:
I want labour to win yes,. But if tinubu or Atiku wins, I don't have any problems, I cannot force my candidature on everyone. But you must win me fair and square. Let me see it with my eyes that you won me and trust me I will shut up and plan next 4, years. I have put bets worth over a million and lost, and life moves on. But you have to win me clearly, upload the results let's see you won. Uptill today no results have been uploaded completely. Yet they are calling results already, manually. And you want me to accept defeat.

How can a person that lost almost his stronghold rigged election.

If rigging the election was that easy, Tinubu should have won 20 of the 36 states like during Obasanjo times where elections were written in one corner.

Igbos never voted for Obasanjo over Ojukwu, Obasanjo rigged it.

12 Likes

Re: 2023 Presidential Election Results From Polling Units by sammy329(m): 7:04am On Feb 28, 2023
Port Harcourt LGA, Rivers State

LP - 62,451
PDP - 7,303
APC - 5,562

1 Like

Re: 2023 Presidential Election Results From Polling Units by sammy329(m): 7:05am On Feb 28, 2023
Let them go to one stupid court and see if INEC will obey undecided undecided

I will recommend lawyer Kunle for them.

2 Likes

Re: 2023 Presidential Election Results From Polling Units by Iamgrey5(m): 7:06am On Feb 28, 2023
sammy329:
Port Harcourt LGA, Rivers State

LP - 62,451
PDP - 7,303
APC - 5,562
This election was never rigged.

It's free and fair

See gap here oh.

1 Like

Re: 2023 Presidential Election Results From Polling Units by sammy329(m): 7:09am On Feb 28, 2023
Iamgrey5:

It's free and fair

See gap here oh.
Don't mind those hypocrites, they only claim rigging when they are losing.

8 Likes

Re: 2023 Presidential Election Results From Polling Units by Parachoko: 7:09am On Feb 28, 2023
TheOldGods:
stay there, even some of the security agents are angry. someone in the army on video said they are just waiting for any small protest from the people to enable them enter government.
Chidish talk

2 Likes

Re: 2023 Presidential Election Results From Polling Units by Backpedal: 7:09am On Feb 28, 2023
FidoNido:
Remember you are not God so stop being sentimental,your people did worse than that man, I saw a video of an apc party agent being bullied by LP voters, it was bad.

I'm not bring emotional or sentimental

I am being principle
And as a matter of principle; I cannot associate with people that support evil

Watch out for how people will relate with each other going forward if this travesty is left to stand
Re: 2023 Presidential Election Results From Polling Units by helpee(m): 7:09am On Feb 28, 2023
TheOldGods:
The election was actually rigged. Very unfair. Imagine this kind of result
This was how the election was rigged in favor of Tinubu

EKITI STATE ---- RIGGED
APC - 201,494
PDP - 89,554
LP - 11,397
NNPP - 264

ENUGU STATE -- FREE AND FAIR
APC: 4,772
PDP: 15,749
NNPP: 1,808
LP: 428,640

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2023 Presidential Election Results From Polling Units by TheOldGods: 7:13am On Feb 28, 2023
Iamgrey5:
You are just writing your own laws.
it's fine I can help you. Are they writen by me now?

Re: 2023 Presidential Election Results From Polling Units by seunmsg(m): 7:14am On Feb 28, 2023
sammy329:
APC lose in Kaduna shocked shocked

KADUNA....

PDP-554,360
APC- 399,293
LP- 294,494
NNPP- 92,962

Datti couldn’t even defeat Tinubu or at least grt LP the minimum 25% in Kaduna state. Shameless running mate ever 🤣🤣🤣

8 Likes

Re: 2023 Presidential Election Results From Polling Units by TheOldGods: 7:16am On Feb 28, 2023
helpee:
The election was actually rigged. Very unfair. Imagine this kind of result
This was how the election was rigged in favor of Tinubu

EKITI STATE ---- RIGGED
APC - 201,494
PDP - 89,554
LP - 11,397
NNPP - 264

ENUGU STATE -- FREE AND FAIR
APC: 4,772
PDP: 15,749
NNPP: 1,808
LP: 428,640
bro, I don't care who wins. If it's tinubu fine, all of us go suffer am too. What I'm more concerned is free fair election. Including Enugu every election was rigged as long as it was not uploaded from the pooling unit as the new electoral acts said. Here is the electoral act, all these results called are they uploaded and consistent with the ones being called? That's the simple question

1 Share

Re: 2023 Presidential Election Results From Polling Units by seunmsg(m): 7:17am On Feb 28, 2023
Iamgrey5:
Who won Zamfara?

APC.

1 Like

Re: 2023 Presidential Election Results From Polling Units by kokoA(m): 7:18am On Feb 28, 2023
This election is a sham and INEC has lost its credibility in my eyes. Now we can't tell if it was rigged or not and this is not the fault of the political parties but that of INEC. How can you spend over 300billion of Nigeria's scarce resources claiming you will give us electronic transmission of results then on the D-day you told us your servers were down. The entire management of INEC has shown the world how incompetent they are and they all deserve to be jobless right now.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 2023 Presidential Election Results From Polling Units by seunmsg(m): 7:19am On Feb 28, 2023
Iamgrey5:
Must be transmitted from polling units.

Not uploaded.

Stop arguing with that loser. Let him and his Tiktok army come and take over government. We are waiting for them.

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 2023 Presidential Election Results From Polling Units by TheOldGods: 7:20am On Feb 28, 2023
kokoA:
This election is a sham and INEC has lost its credibility in my eyes. Now we can't tell if it was rigged or not and this is not the fault of the political parties but that of INEC. How can you spend over 300billion of Nigeria's scarce resources claiming you will give us electronic transmission of results then on the D-day you told us your servers were down. The entire management of INEC has shown the world how incompetent they are and they all deserve to be jobless right now.
that man ate that 300b. Because a bad ass Indian programmer can build a server that can do this with about 20,000$. Infact, Election manager app by labour party is the best and insure it didn't cause upto 100 million. Go download election manager from play store and see how the app analysis the data and gives you acurate information
Re: 2023 Presidential Election Results From Polling Units by N3TRAL: 7:25am On Feb 28, 2023
Iamgrey5:

It's free and fair

See gap here oh.

Exactly.

There are about 5 Local Government Areas in Rivers State across Rivers. You vote in PHALGA and Obio/Akpor and come out to say that elections were rigged.

6 Likes

Re: 2023 Presidential Election Results From Polling Units by kokoA(m): 7:37am On Feb 28, 2023
TheOldGods:
that man ate that 300b. Because a bad ass Indian programmer can build a server that can do this with about 20,000$. Infact, Election manager app by labour party is the best and insure it didn't cause upto 100 million. Go download election manager from play store and see how the app analysis the data and gives you acurate information
My problem with Nigeria is that nothing will happen to people responsible for this failure, federal government will pretend as if nothing happened. It is time to start running this country like a business, how can you invest over 300billion naira on a project and you'd watch it go down the drain just like that? Do you know how many roads, bridges, hospitals, schools, electric transformers, etc 300billion naira can get for Nigeria?! The president as far as I'm concerned gave INEC everything they asked for and more, political parties complied with everything, the citizens came out and gave them all the necessary support just so we can have a credible poll, what else do they want? It's really painful... Now we cannot say APC rigged or PDP rigged or LP rigged, this could have been avoided if only something as simple as uploading picture of polling unit result sheet at the polling center, very simple thing!

2 Likes

Re: 2023 Presidential Election Results From Polling Units by Titusolufemi(m): 7:38am On Feb 28, 2023
QueenNyakim:

Its the Nigerian way.

When Tinubu is declared the winner, everyone that voted for the APC deserves everything bad thats coming to them. Expect higher insecurity, more looting, increase in extreme multi-dimensional poverty (already at 133 million more than 60% of Nigeria population), and much more.

Oga just keep ur mouth shut, prophet of doom.
Nigeria will surely be great either you like it or not.

5 Likes

Re: 2023 Presidential Election Results From Polling Units by Titusolufemi(m): 7:42am On Feb 28, 2023
Xfactor88:
I heard the votes keep swelling, it's now 60m dgrin

You guys are not updated.
It is now 150m.
The whole Nigeria voted him including BAT himself

6 Likes

Re: 2023 Presidential Election Results From Polling Units by Gobengroup(m): 7:46am On Feb 28, 2023
TheOldGods:
bro, I don't care who wins. If it's tinubu fine, all of us go suffer am too. What I'm more concerned is free fair election. Including Enugu every election was rigged as long as it was not uploaded from the pooling unit as the new electoral acts said. Here is the electoral act, all these results called are they uploaded and consistent with the ones being called? That's the simple question
Stop saying "if it's Tinubu fine, all of us go suffer am too", what do you mean by saying that??

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2023 Presidential Election Results From Polling Units by Kogiteraman(m): 7:49am On Feb 28, 2023
This is the freest and fairest election ever since nigeria's fourth republic, who ever wants to protest after declaration of the winner should b dealt with decisively.
And No planning for an interim government as posited by some. God bless Nigerians,
Long live Nigeria

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2023 Presidential Election Results From Polling Units by babytoun: 7:59am On Feb 28, 2023
Gobengroup:

Stop saying "if it's Tinubu fine, all of us go suffer am too", what do you mean by saying that?? undecided

Pls you can rant without saying rubbish, Afterall bucket is here in thousands.. 🪣🪣🪣😭🪣🪣

Asiwaju has arrived kiss

Any fraudulent arrival ...we will da pada....its so simple

Its just a shame that people are supporting results announcement without upload ...fear who no fear Apc supporters

(1) (2) (3) ... (129) (130) (131) (132) (133) (134) (135) ... (144) (Reply)

Osun 2018 Governorship Election Results From Polling Units & Wards (unofficial) / 2019 Presidential Election Results Announcement By Mahmood Yakubu, INEC Chairman / Jega's Announcement Of Presidential Election Results 2015: Part 4

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.