Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,935 members, 7,828,286 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 07:52 AM

2023 Presidential Election Results From Polling Units - Politics (133) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2023 Presidential Election Results From Polling Units (453904 Views)

Governorship Election Results 2019 From Polling Units Across States (unofficial) / Osun 2018 Governorship Election Results From Polling Units & Wards (unofficial) / Ekiti 2018 Governorship Election Results From Polling Units & Wards (Unofficial) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (130) (131) (132) (133) (134) (135) (136) ... (144) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2023 Presidential Election Results From Polling Units by ravensckar(m): 8:02am On Feb 28, 2023
With the way the Labour Party supporters have been screaming 'rigging' since yesterday one can deduce that these people are nothing but unrepentant hypocrites, ethnic jingoists, tribalists, bigots, violent mob, unruly group of people and irredemable rabble rousers.

In the South West, the Yorubas voted massively for the Labour Party, PDP and the APC.
In the South South, all the three parties got votes.
In the North Central, all the three parties got votes.
In the North East and North West, all the three parties go vote.

But check their South East, it was only Labour Party, Labour Party and still Labour Party.

Somebody should remind me again what is the meaning of hypocrisy?
Useless set of people with fish brain! cheesy cheesy

23 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2023 Presidential Election Results From Polling Units by Gobengroup(m): 8:03am On Feb 28, 2023
babytoun:

Any fraudulent arrival ...we will da pada....its so simple

Its just a shame that people are supporting results announcement without upload ...fear who no fear Apc supporters
It has already been decided long ago..

9 Likes

Re: 2023 Presidential Election Results From Polling Units by babytoun: 8:04am On Feb 28, 2023
Gobengroup:

You can continue to wail for all I care, my bucket are always here to donate buckets for your tears... 🪣🪣😭🪣🪣 tongue

Asiwaju has arrived kiss ✅

It can never stand ..na wike put una for trouble

10 wikes cant deliver Rivers for Apc if real votes are counted

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2023 Presidential Election Results From Polling Units by Jack500: 8:07am On Feb 28, 2023
TheOldGods:
I want labour to win yes,. But if tinubu or Atiku wins, I don't have any problems, I cannot force my candidature on everyone. But you must win me fair and square. Let me see it with my eyes that you won me and trust me I will shut up and plan next 4, years. I have put bets worth over a million and lost, and life moves on. But you have to win me clearly, upload the results let's see you won. Uptill today no results have been uploaded completely. Yet they are calling results already, manually. And you want me to accept defeat.

Go and do your worst then and let Nigeria army use you for shooting practice.

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 2023 Presidential Election Results From Polling Units by Parachoko: 8:10am On Feb 28, 2023
seunmsg:

Stop arguing with that loser. Let him and his Tiktok army come and take over government. We are waiting for them.
Gbam!!!

4 Likes

Re: 2023 Presidential Election Results From Polling Units by Backpedal: 8:12am On Feb 28, 2023
Jack500:

Go and do your worst then and let Nigeria army use you for shooting practice.

You see the calibre of people supporting the ruling party ?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 2023 Presidential Election Results From Polling Units by Parachoko: 8:12am On Feb 28, 2023
babytoun:

Any fraudulent arrival ...we will da pada....its so simple

Its just a shame that people are supporting results announcement without upload ...fear who no fear Apc supporters
Why una just dey talk about upload sef

Is INEC declaring different results?

Have you seen results from Enugu and Anambra State? Is INEC and LP working together in rigging Election in favour of Obi in the South East?

2 Likes

Re: 2023 Presidential Election Results From Polling Units by ravensckar(m): 8:15am On Feb 28, 2023
To those of you screaming rigging, I believe there's a mechanism for addressing any post-election petitions. Why can't you folks be civilized for once?

An election in which Tinubu lost Lagos (first time in history), Buhari lost his home state, APC lost in Kano, Kaduna & Plateau. You're still calling that kind of election rigged. It's like you people are suffering from the greatest poverty of sense! Iru kileyi gan? Are you folks that daft that you can't see beyond your nose?

Well, what can one expect from a whole tribe that believed Buhari was Jubrin from Sudan simply because their Director told them. Or a tribe of people that sat at home (on Monday) for many months simply because their Director and his minions forced them to. Na on top election matter una dey call for war. Shior! You people should sha limit your madness to your erosion-infested region where you people sit at home every Monday. Any Igbo man wey do anyhow for South West, him go see anyhow.
'Let he who stepped on the Tiger's tail not cry blue murder when the Tiger decides to react'. Be warned! We will not tolerate any madness in our land! sad sad angry

PS- if you think the Yorubas will fold their arms and allow you sour losers to rewrite another June 12 script, then, you guys should go have your head examined. Awon Omo Iran ki ran!

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2023 Presidential Election Results From Polling Units by nothingspoil70: 8:16am On Feb 28, 2023
Benue in the bag again for Jagaban, this pain is too much we can't take it.

If you are looking for sauce or soup, please go by yourself to www.channellstv.com to verify the news

1 Like

Re: 2023 Presidential Election Results From Polling Units by babytoun: 8:21am On Feb 28, 2023
Parachoko:

Have you seen results from Enugu and Anambra State? Is INEC and LP working together in rigging Election in favour of Obi in the South East?

Let everything be uploaded . Simple

Let the anambra and Enugu results be uploaded for other parties to peruse and let lagos ,rivers, akwa ibom and northern states be uploaded too . That is a requirement of the electoral act .

1 Like

Re: 2023 Presidential Election Results From Polling Units by Parachoko: 8:29am On Feb 28, 2023
babytoun:

Let everything be uploaded . Simple

Let the anambra and Enugu results be uploaded for other parties to peruse and let lagos ,rivers, akwa ibom and northern states be uploaded too . That is a requirement of the electoral act .
Have LP complain the results INEC is announcing is different from what they get?

Make una dey use una common sense nah abeg

The results will eventually be uploaded, I wander why you're all making a big deal about it.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2023 Presidential Election Results From Polling Units by tonididdy(m): 8:31am On Feb 28, 2023
…what anambra is cooking will lead to total cancellation of this whole election

Just wait and see!

1 Like

Re: 2023 Presidential Election Results From Polling Units by sammy329(m): 8:34am On Feb 28, 2023
Bayelsa State Presidential Election Results:

PDP - 68,818

LP - 49,975

APC - 42,572

1 Like

Re: 2023 Presidential Election Results From Polling Units by sammy329(m): 8:35am On Feb 28, 2023
tonididdy:
…what anambra is cooking will lead to total cancellation of this whole election

Just wait and see!

1 Like

Re: 2023 Presidential Election Results From Polling Units by tonididdy(m): 8:37am On Feb 28, 2023
[quote author=sammy329 post=121331489][/quote]

Nobody takes that mumu site seriously

Re: 2023 Presidential Election Results From Polling Units by tonididdy(m): 8:38am On Feb 28, 2023
sammy329:
Bayelsa State Presidential Election Results:

PDP - 68,818

LP - 49,975

APC - 42,572

Is this a LG election ?
This election turnout is suprisngly the poorest in Nigeria history

3 Likes

Re: 2023 Presidential Election Results From Polling Units by sammy329(m): 8:42am On Feb 28, 2023
tonididdy:

Is this a LG election ?
General turnout in this election is very poor!

Imagine 3millions people collected PVC in my state yet 800k people voted.

1 Like

Re: 2023 Presidential Election Results From Polling Units by N3TRAL: 8:45am On Feb 28, 2023
tonididdy:

Is this a LG election ?

It's the fairest.

The lesser the number returned, the fairer the elections in Nigeria.

4 Likes

Re: 2023 Presidential Election Results From Polling Units by tonididdy(m): 8:45am On Feb 28, 2023
sammy329:

Which is surprising I say, knowing the enthusiasm people had in registering and collecting their PVCs

I don’t care what candidate wins but something isn’t right about this years election.

This is the election year not a single football match was spotted in town except for one in Abuja and that was it.

My PU alone had over 600 voters which is a first in its history. The turnout was massive but the numbers don’t show that.

Just imagine bayelsa and the famous KKK states.

Something’s fishy!
Re: 2023 Presidential Election Results From Polling Units by tonididdy(m): 8:46am On Feb 28, 2023
N3TRAL:

It's the fairest.

The lesser the number returned, the fairer the elections in Nigeria.

I beg your pardon.
How does low turnout equal to fairness?
Pls explain
Re: 2023 Presidential Election Results From Polling Units by sallyopy(f): 8:52am On Feb 28, 2023
sammy329:

that is exactly where the problem is, the turnout was very low despite high number of collected cards. This also contributed what we are experiencing. Nigeria will get better
Re: 2023 Presidential Election Results From Polling Units by oyatz(m): 8:52am On Feb 28, 2023
ravensckar:
With the way the Labour Party supporters have been screaming 'rigging' since yesterday one can deduce that these people are nothing but unrepentant hypocrites, ethnic jingoists, tribalists, bigots, violent mob, unruly group of people and irredemable rabble rousers.

In the South West, the Yorubas voted massively for the Labour Party, PDP and the APC.
In the South South, all the three parties got votes.
In the North Central, all the three parties got votes.
In the North East and North West, all the three parties go vote.

But check their South East, it was only Labour Party, Labour Party and still Labour Party.

Somebody should remind me again what is the meaning of hypocrisy?
Useless set of people with fish brain! cheesy cheesy

The election reflected the true strength of the parties in each State and there were upsets:

1) Tinubu lost in Lagos to LP
2) Buhari lost his Katsina State to the PDP
3) APC lost Kano to NNPP
4) Gov Ortom lost his senatorial election
5) Gov Ishaku Darius lost is senatorial election
6) Governor of Enugu (I have forgotten his name) lost his senatorial election to LP

2 Likes

Re: 2023 Presidential Election Results From Polling Units by Parachoko: 8:57am On Feb 28, 2023
The result have been uploaded online

You can now go and check your polling units result online

People calling for war because the results were not uploaded can now let us rest

6 Likes

Re: 2023 Presidential Election Results From Polling Units by 77up(m): 9:00am On Feb 28, 2023
Jorussia:
The thing tire me.if not for buhari massive failure in governance obi for nor near 2m votes.
Religion intolerance also help him.

1 Like

Re: 2023 Presidential Election Results From Polling Units by tplayer: 9:03am On Feb 28, 2023
sammy329:
How many people dey plateau states?? How can plateau have more voters than kano and Katsina

The way we reason at times makes me to doubt if this country would ever be great.

From crass display of unquantifiable ignorance to telling of egregious lies.

Since like forever, Plateau votes has never been more than that of Katsina, even in terms of general population, so why should this election be different

3 Likes

Re: 2023 Presidential Election Results From Polling Units by helpee(m): 9:06am On Feb 28, 2023
TheOldGods:
bro, I don't care who wins. If it's tinubu fine, all of us go suffer am too. What I'm more concerned is free fair election. Including Enugu every election was rigged as long as it was not uploaded from the pooling unit as the new electoral acts said. Here is the electoral act, all these results called are they uploaded and consistent with the ones being called? That's the simple question
you need to read the act well. Recorded and transmitted. It doesn’t have to be electronically recorded neither must it be transmitted electronically. Just read the act you sent again.

7 Likes

Re: 2023 Presidential Election Results From Polling Units by Goke7: 9:08am On Feb 28, 2023
Parachoko:

if they go to court, all those fake votes in the east will be canceled including the ones in Lagos, APC is just waiting for them

9 Likes

Re: 2023 Presidential Election Results From Polling Units by 77up(m): 9:12am On Feb 28, 2023
sammy329:
Thank God for Pastors like Adeboye, Kumuyi etc!!!!
even as a Muslim,I so much respect those men of God, especially Baba Adeboye. At some point,baba even voiced out that they should stop distracting him with politics.

6 Likes

Re: 2023 Presidential Election Results From Polling Units by FreedomfromtheT: 9:12am On Feb 28, 2023
seunmsg:

Stop arguing with that loser. Let him and his Tiktok army come and take over government. We are waiting for them.
So you want to use the semantics of 'uploading and transmitting' to justify rigging and injustice. If you are not the actual LOSER who wants to steal an election you didn't win, what stops you from uploading the results?
Don't set this country on fire!
If you do, only you and your desperate election LOSERS and RIGGERS will be consumed by the inferno!
Be warned!
Re: 2023 Presidential Election Results From Polling Units by Parachoko: 9:15am On Feb 28, 2023
tonididdy:

Is this a LG election ?
Nah because there was no BVAS the turnout is usually large because results can be inflated

1 Like

Re: 2023 Presidential Election Results From Polling Units by SeanMalik: 9:15am On Feb 28, 2023
[quote author=sammy329 post=121331489][/quote]
Bro, i honestly, still don't think this will cover up if all the remainders of the northern votes collation emergeges iCC.

(1) (2) (3) ... (130) (131) (132) (133) (134) (135) (136) ... (144) (Reply)

Osun 2018 Governorship Election Results From Polling Units & Wards (unofficial) / 2019 Presidential Election Results Announcement By Mahmood Yakubu, INEC Chairman / Jega's Announcement Of Presidential Election Results 2015: Part 4

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.