Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,314 members, 7,822,544 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 12:39 PM

2023 Presidential Election Results From Polling Units - Politics (55) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2023 Presidential Election Results From Polling Units (453539 Views)

Governorship Election Results 2019 From Polling Units Across States (unofficial) / Osun 2018 Governorship Election Results From Polling Units & Wards (unofficial) / Ekiti 2018 Governorship Election Results From Polling Units & Wards (Unofficial) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (52) (53) (54) (55) (56) (57) (58) ... (144) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2023 Presidential Election Results From Polling Units by darfay: 10:54pm On Feb 25, 2023
Efewestern:

I still believe BAT will take Lagos but I've adjusted my margin to meet with the present realities. Lagos is indeed a tough battle between LP & APC. Most results released are traditional PDP Strongholds. So it is rather too early to call. LP will come second in all SW state. A very big addition to Obi's emergence.

Wike is a politician. His anger was quit understandable but I was surprised with the way he is pulling support for BAT. He knew about the Obi wave but still went ahead to give BAT the needed boost to get the seat. He could have supported OBI and deprived PDP from getting anything from the state. A win win.

Ogaaa, I'm on ground here and I also voted. LP dey even win Alimosho, the only place they're loosing is Lagos island while ikorodu is still dicey. Apc is loosing big everywhere else from ikeja to ojo, amuwo, ibeju lekki, Eti osa. Na landslide

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 2023 Presidential Election Results From Polling Units by Efewestern: 10:54pm On Feb 25, 2023
tplayer:

I think so. 25% should be achievable.

Atiku na arrogant man. He killed his chances.

25% is achievable for him.

AA thought he had SS in his bag. Reason he failed to concede to any of Wike's demand. An arrogant politician isn't a wise politician. The southern caucus that he banked his hope on are paperweights.

You give and take in life. Already, lessons are been learnt, albeit in a tough way.

8 Likes

Re: 2023 Presidential Election Results From Polling Units by Kyase(m): 10:55pm On Feb 25, 2023
garfield1:

Atiku will win gombe and maybe kad.tinubu is doing well in Adamawa,taraba,bauchi

Of course, gombe Adamawa , taraba even jigawa
He will may likely win there

But Kaduna, just calm down first
Something is not right there yet
Re: 2023 Presidential Election Results From Polling Units by PoloG: 10:55pm On Feb 25, 2023
darfay:

I hope Rivers people teach him a lesson come governorship elections.
LP is clearing the entire Lagos, their greatest undoing was not having enough candidates for all elective positions
lol.. LP nor go see 40% for Lagos..
Wait till inec starts uploading result
Una eyes go clear

15 Likes 5 Shares

Re: 2023 Presidential Election Results From Polling Units by stillme231: 10:55pm On Feb 25, 2023
Why are they not uploading the results..... God punish inec and Nigeria leaders
Re: 2023 Presidential Election Results From Polling Units by stillme231: 10:55pm On Feb 25, 2023
PoloG:
Una eyes go clear
ur eyes go clear...

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 2023 Presidential Election Results From Polling Units by grandstar(m): 10:55pm On Feb 25, 2023
ravensckar:
This your comment has given you away as a political neophyte. No serious political party will change their party chairman a few months to election especially if it was demanded by the aggrieved side. Goodluck Jonathan tried that and we all saw how it ended. To me, Atiku's first mistake was allowing Peter Obi to leave the PDP. He should have charmed him and picked him as his running mate (as against the paper weight Okowa) with the promise of handing over to him after 4 years. There wouldn't have been all these OBIDIENT movement and the election would have been a purely APC VS PDP affair which he would have won.

His second miscalculation stemmed from the fact that he thought the North alone would vote him massively forgetting that several Northern politicians who are eyeing the presidency cannot wait another 16 years. Because if Atiku serves his 8 years, then, willy-nilly, power must return to the South for another 8 years. These Northern politicians with presidential ambitions are the ones queuing behind Tinubu with the expectation that he will only serve one term (due to his age and health) and power will return to the North. The first strategy of politics is playing to the other side's greed and calculating two steps ahead and in that regard, Atiku failed woefully.

In all, I now understand why Tinubu opted for a [b]muslim-muslim [/b]ticket. If not, it would have been over for him in the North. He knew very well that the South East & South South have no reason to vote him. Hence, he had to turn to the North for votes. With the way things stand, Tinubu will most likely emerge victorious whilst being followed closely by Atiku. Forget all the noise from those Andrew Liver Salt people (OBIDIENTS) their candidate will come a distant third just as predicted. Politics is a game of strategy not emotion or Social Media noise.

I was laughing when people were condemning him for his Muslim-Muslim ticket. Had he done otherwise, he would have been slaughtered up North,

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2023 Presidential Election Results From Polling Units by fineyemi(m): 10:58pm On Feb 25, 2023
stillme231:
ur eyes go clear...
mad man. rigging wont work
Re: 2023 Presidential Election Results From Polling Units by Felabrity: 10:59pm On Feb 25, 2023
Devil works at night

Bat don't sleep at night

A lot of tweaking will happen overnight

Especially in Lagos, Rivers and northern states that have refused to upload their results

Imminent defeat awaits the rulling party tomorrow if they don't act overnight

They have all gathered in Abuja right now, trying all possible ways to bribe the INEC chairman and officials

The odds are against them

PO will succeed!

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2023 Presidential Election Results From Polling Units by Efewestern: 10:59pm On Feb 25, 2023
darfay:

Ogaaa, I'm on ground here and I also voted. LP dey even win Alimosho, the only place they're loosing is Lagos island while ikorodu is still dicey. Apc is loosing big everywhere else from ikeja to ojo, amuwo, ibeju lekki, Eti osa. Na landslide

How many results from Alimosho have you seen? The win isn't landslide like we are getting in Delta, Rivers etc. Some manuvuers from APC could easily balance things up. I might be wrong but this is my own personal "observative" thoughts on Lagos.

5 Likes

Re: 2023 Presidential Election Results From Polling Units by garfield1: 11:00pm On Feb 25, 2023
Kyase:

Of course, gombe Adamawa , taraba even jigawa
He will may likely win there

But Kaduna, just calm down first
Something is not right there yet

Not sure of jigawa.tinubu might win there.nothing from Niger and sokoto yet

2 Likes

Re: 2023 Presidential Election Results From Polling Units by kpompey: 11:00pm On Feb 25, 2023

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2023 Presidential Election Results From Polling Units by tplayer: 11:00pm On Feb 25, 2023
ravensckar:
This your comment has given you away as a political neophyte. No serious political party will change their party chairman a few months to election especially if it was demanded by the aggrieved side. Goodluck Jonathan tried that and we all saw how it ended. To me, Atiku's first mistake was allowing Peter Obi to leave the PDP. He should have charmed him and picked him as his running mate (as against the paper weight Okowa) with the promise of handing over to him after 4 years. There wouldn't have been all these OBIDIENT movement and the election would have been a purely APC VS PDP affair which he would have won.

His second miscalculation stemmed from the fact that he thought the North alone would vote him massively forgetting that several Northern politicians who are eyeing the presidency cannot wait another 16 years. Because if Atiku serves his 8 years, then, willy-nilly, power must return to the South for another 8 years. These Northern politicians with presidential ambitions are the ones queuing behind Tinubu with the expectation that he will only serve one term (due to his age and health) and power will return to the North. The first strategy of politics is playing to the other side's greed and calculating two steps ahead and in that regard, Atiku failed woefully.

In all, I now understand why Tinubu opted for a muslim-muslim ticket. If not, it would have been over for him in the North. He knew very well that the South East & South South have no reason to vote him. Hence, he had to turn to the North for votes. With the way things stand, Tinubu will most likely emerge victorious whilst being followed closely by Atiku. Forget all the noise from those Andrew Liver Salt people (OBIDIENTS) their candidate will come a distant third just as predicted. Politics is a game of strategy not emotion or Social Media noise.

You can change your party chairman if you are PDP looking for power. Go and check out when Audi Ogbeh became PDP chairman. You have to satisfy all powers even though Wike was just trying to save face sha. Muazu was not the reason Jonathan lost. The opposition cooperated, that's why.

I agree with the rest of your submission. Obi will come a distant third.

10 Likes

Re: 2023 Presidential Election Results From Polling Units by ShadowCracker(m): 11:01pm On Feb 25, 2023
garfield1:

Will Obi win Rivers.
Re: 2023 Presidential Election Results From Polling Units by PoloG: 11:01pm On Feb 25, 2023
stillme231:
ur eyes go clear...
Abi na your eyes go clear if you believe APc go loose Lagos state to LP.. You nor even mention pdp but LP..

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2023 Presidential Election Results From Polling Units by Kyase(m): 11:01pm On Feb 25, 2023
garfield1:

Sokoto is APC bro
Wamako has done it

We fear late rigging from PDP
But sokoto has delivered

Same with NC

8 Likes

Re: 2023 Presidential Election Results From Polling Units by Akwamkpuruamu: 11:02pm On Feb 25, 2023
Avu community Owerri West

009 Presidency
Apc_2
PDP_12
RP_1
AD_1
LP_234

Senate 009
APGA_5
APM_1
LP_53
APC_16
PDP_174

REP 009
LP_86
APC_21
PDP_138

001 Presidency
PDP_14
APC_2
ZLP_1
AAC_4
LP_433

Senate 001
APGA_12
NRM_1
ADC_26
LP_131
PDP_268

REP 001
APGA_6
NNPP_4
SDP_1
APC_32
LP_150
PDP_246

Avu central school

Presidency 010
APC_8
PDP_9
LP_204
ZLP_5

Senate 010
APC_30
LP_59
PDP_225
APGA_10

REP 010

APC_38
PDP_104
LP_77
APGA_5

Presidency 003
ZLP_1
APC_1
LP_253
PDP_5

Senate 003
PDP_160
LP_76
ADC_2
NRM_1
APC_14

REP 003
PDP_141
LP_87
APC_16
NRM_6
APGA_6
ADC_1
CRD_1

Senate 002
APC_41
PDP_193
LP_149
APGA_10
NRM_1

REP 002
APC_33
APGA_8
YPP_5
LP_164
PDP_182

Presidency 002
APC_8
PDP_14
LP_387
YPP_1
ZLP_1

INEC team should upload this to cherished vote of ours to their server ASAP. I do not know what they are waiting for

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2023 Presidential Election Results From Polling Units by PoloG: 11:02pm On Feb 25, 2023
darfay:

na only you one dey on ground?
Ode

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2023 Presidential Election Results From Polling Units by Felabrity: 11:03pm On Feb 25, 2023
Don't sleep!

1 Share

Re: 2023 Presidential Election Results From Polling Units by qtx(m): 11:03pm On Feb 25, 2023
The toughest election in Nigeria so far. But whoever wins, will lead with a narrow margin. Northwest will be a strong determining factor. lets watch out and see

1 Like

Re: 2023 Presidential Election Results From Polling Units by tplayer: 11:03pm On Feb 25, 2023
Efewestern:

I still believe BAT will take Lagos but I've adjusted my margin to meet with the present realities. Lagos is indeed a tough battle between LP & APC. Most results released are traditional PDP Strongholds. So it is rather too early to call. LP will come second in all SW state. A very big addition to Obi's emergence.

Wike is a politician. His anger was quit understandable but I was surprised with the way he is pulling support for BAT. He knew about the Obi wave but still went ahead to give BAT the needed boost to get the seat. He could have supported OBI and deprived PDP from getting anything from the state. A win win.

Wike was just showing political expediency.

He knows OBI can't win, that's why he's not supporting him.

He's supporting BAT cos he has a better xhance.

17 Likes

Re: 2023 Presidential Election Results From Polling Units by ravensckar(m): 11:04pm On Feb 25, 2023
Svoboda:

Thats the difference between bat and aa. If it was bat, he'd have conceded something to wike that would have made him eternally loyal to BAT.
Even BAT wouldn't have conceded the Party Chiarmanship position to an aggrieved side lest he's unworthy of the title of 'The Master Strategist'.

Wike and co weren't also interested in the Party Chiarmanship position, it's just a strategy to give Atiku a bad name in order to hang him. What they were really after was to be given the previlege to choose Atiku's running mate (V.P nomination) and Atiku being the arrogant person that he is turned them down. Like he didn't learn anything from Goodluck's defeat or what?

Although his biggest miscalculation was allowing OBI to leave the PDP. That decision alone costed him the traditional South East & South South bloc votes (an indirectly the presidency).

Well, George Bernard Shaw once said; 'History does not repeat itself, it's humans that don't learn from history'.

5 Likes

Re: 2023 Presidential Election Results From Polling Units by fineyemi(m): 11:04pm On Feb 25, 2023
plss what is wrong. No lag vote has been uploaded on INEC server. I dont Tinubu
Re: 2023 Presidential Election Results From Polling Units by tamdun: 11:05pm On Feb 25, 2023
Like I said earlier,we have over 13k polling units in Lagos and the result out there isn't even up to 20%,some people rejoice too early

9 Likes

Re: 2023 Presidential Election Results From Polling Units by Felabrity: 11:05pm On Feb 25, 2023
Tinubu and rigging/intimidation

5 and 6

2 Likes

Re: 2023 Presidential Election Results From Polling Units by Efewestern: 11:07pm On Feb 25, 2023
tplayer:

Wike was just showing political expediency.

He knows OBI can't win, that's why he's not supporting him.

He's supporting BAT cos he has a better xhance.

He took a big risk.

If Obident vote against his candidate in the Guber election, he is a goner.

6 Likes

Re: 2023 Presidential Election Results From Polling Units by tplayer: 11:07pm On Feb 25, 2023
Efewestern:

25% is achievable for him.

AA thought he had SS in his bag. Reason he failed to concede to any of Wike's demand. An arrogant politician isn't a wise politician. The southern caucus that he banked his hope on are paperweights.

You give and take in life. Already, lessons are been learnt, albeit in a tough way.

Yeah, he though he had the SS in the bag and that even SE would be a battle ground for him and Obi, and he was ready for it, after all SE has a relatively small voting population.

2 Likes

Re: 2023 Presidential Election Results From Polling Units by tplayer: 11:08pm On Feb 25, 2023
grandstar:

I was laughing when people were condemning him for his Muslim-Muslim ticket. Had he done otherwise, he would have been slaughtered up North,

I agree. Tinubu na Don.

15 Likes

Re: 2023 Presidential Election Results From Polling Units by IbileIfe: 11:09pm On Feb 25, 2023
Several fake results posted online showing total votes more than accredited voters.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2023 Presidential Election Results From Polling Units by tplayer: 11:11pm On Feb 25, 2023
qtx:
The toughest election in Nigeria so far. But whoever wins, will lead with a narrow margin. Northwest will be a strong determining factor. lets watch out and see

It won't be as narrow as you think.
Re: 2023 Presidential Election Results From Polling Units by Svoboda(m): 11:12pm On Feb 25, 2023
ravensckar:
Even BAT wouldn't have conceded the Party Chiarmanship position to an aggrieved side lest he's unworthy of the title of 'The Master Strategist'.

Wike and co weren't also interested in the Party Chiarmanship position, it's just a strategy to give Atiku a bad name in order to hang him. What they were really after was to be given the previlege to choose Atiku's running mate (V.P nomination) and Atiku being the arrogant person that he is turned them down. Like he didn't learn anything from Goodluck's defeat or what?

Although his biggest miscalculation was allowing OBI to leave the PDP. That decision alone costed him the traditional South East & South South bloc votes (an indirectly the presidency).

Well, George Bernard Shaw once said; 'History does not repeat itself, it's humans that don't learn from history'.

Spot on.
Re: 2023 Presidential Election Results From Polling Units by raskymonojendor: 11:12pm On Feb 25, 2023
PoloG:
Una eyes go clear
That's what I said too. We have only seen a few PU out of several thousands uploaded to social media sites. LGA numbers will gives clearer views since the PUs in Lagos are over 13,000.

6 Likes 3 Shares

(1) (2) (3) ... (52) (53) (54) (55) (56) (57) (58) ... (144) (Reply)

Osun 2018 Governorship Election Results From Polling Units & Wards (unofficial) / 2019 Presidential Election Results Announcement By Mahmood Yakubu, INEC Chairman / Jega's Announcement Of Presidential Election Results 2015: Part 4

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.