Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,928 members, 7,810,581 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 11:28 AM

2023 Presidential Election Results From Polling Units - Politics (58) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2023 Presidential Election Results From Polling Units (452614 Views)

Governorship Election Results 2019 From Polling Units Across States (unofficial) / Osun 2018 Governorship Election Results From Polling Units & Wards (unofficial) / Ekiti 2018 Governorship Election Results From Polling Units & Wards (Unofficial) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (55) (56) (57) (58) (59) (60) (61) ... (144) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2023 Presidential Election Results From Polling Units by Alba3: 11:48pm On Feb 25, 2023
Slippy:

Is not total votes that cancel but the differential. If Obi scores a landslide in the SE you might have to adjust your calculations.
Regardless the landslide in the SE, Obi and Tinubu votes will cancel out one another in the South and North Central, this election will be won in the core North.

2 Likes

Re: 2023 Presidential Election Results From Polling Units by Subzero047: 11:48pm On Feb 25, 2023
aremso:

dont worry inec has started uploading the result, eyes go clear soon

Una hope is Inec after you don lule for election? Bayelsa no vote reach o grin

1 Like

Re: 2023 Presidential Election Results From Polling Units by tamdun: 11:50pm On Feb 25, 2023

2 Likes

Re: 2023 Presidential Election Results From Polling Units by Subzero047: 11:51pm On Feb 25, 2023
muykem:
I know. There's no way Sw different will not cancel SE different. SW is far bigger and larger.

Have you seen how SE vote, this is not 100-80 grin

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2023 Presidential Election Results From Polling Units by grandstar(m): 11:52pm On Feb 25, 2023
AntonVince:

The boldened is nothing but cold comfort, my friend; and spare me that "apolitical" twaddle. cheesy grin
Even a blind man can tell where your allegiance lies. Why hide it?

Obi is currently winning Nasarawa, Benue, Plateau and Taraba while putting up a decent showing in Adamawa.
...and he might just nick Kaduna too, as the APC and the PDP will share the KD north votes while Obi corners the entire KD south for himself.

Are you even aware he came 2nd behind the PDP right under El-Rufai's nose at the KD government House Polling Unit? The LP came 2nd with 48 votes, 8 more than the APC got!
FCT is gone too. You have to pray the other parties even manage to secure 25% there.

Embrace the reality, my friend. Only the complete results from the NW is delaying our celebration. We are only waiting to see how much Atiku garnered but as for the APC, they are gone forever from our national lives.

If you dispute the last paragraph, just tell me how much you're willing to wager and I'm game.
There's no need to engage in needless arguments here.

Again, the attached was my projection earlier today.

I wish the emboldened was small comfort.

You may be right that Obi may get the 25% needed in 24 states. But he will still have a poor showing up North.

How is Peter Obi faring in the states below? In Kaduna, he will win lots of votes but thats only in the Christian dominated Southern part. The results from Muslim dominated parts of the state which determine who becomes governor isn't voting for Peter Obi. From the few results I have seen, its as though Tinubu and Atiku are digging it out there.

In other parts of the North like in Bornu and Yobe for example, the votes are for the APC.

Again I ask, How is Peter Obi faring in the states below?

kano
kaduna
sokoto
Bauchi
Katsina
Zamfara
Jigawa
Gombe
Bornu
Yobe
Kebbi

Anyway, na God dey feed person and no be man (Psalm 146:3-4)

2 Likes

Re: 2023 Presidential Election Results From Polling Units by tamdun: 11:52pm On Feb 25, 2023
Kano

3 Likes

Re: 2023 Presidential Election Results From Polling Units by BlazinGlory40: 11:53pm On Feb 25, 2023
garfield1:

Tinubu is winning rural crs

Can you post the results here or you think it’s those your warped projections?

2 Likes

Re: 2023 Presidential Election Results From Polling Units by Slippy: 11:53pm On Feb 25, 2023
muykem:
I know. There's no way Sw different will not cancel SE different. SW is far bigger and larger.

Don't be too sure LP & PDP are pulling their weight in Lagos, Osun and Oyo.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2023 Presidential Election Results From Polling Units by garfield1: 11:53pm On Feb 25, 2023
BlazinGlory40:

Can you post the results here or you think it’s those your warped projections?

Check inec irev
Re: 2023 Presidential Election Results From Polling Units by Koralords: 11:55pm On Feb 25, 2023
ravensckar:
This your comment has given you away as a political neophyte. No serious political party will change their party chairman a few months to election especially if it was demanded by the aggrieved side. Goodluck Jonathan tried that and we all saw how it ended. To me, Atiku's first mistake was allowing Peter Obi to leave the PDP. He should have charmed him and picked him as his running mate (as against the paper weight Okowa) with the promise of handing over to him after 4 years. There wouldn't have been all these OBIDIENT movement and the election would have been a purely APC VS PDP affair which he would have won.

His second miscalculation stemmed from the fact that he thought the North alone would vote him massively forgetting that several Northern politicians who are eyeing the presidency cannot wait another 16 years. Because if Atiku serves his 8 years, then, willy-nilly, power must return to the South for another 8 years. These Northern politicians with presidential ambitions are the ones queuing behind Tinubu with the expectation that he will only serve one term (due to his age and health) and power will return to the North. The first strategy of politics is playing to the other side's greed and calculating two steps ahead and in that regard, Atiku failed woefully.

In all, I now understand why Tinubu opted for a muslim-muslim ticket. If not, it would have been over for him in the North. He knew very well that the South East & South South have no reason to vote him. Hence, he had to turn to the North for votes. With the way things stand, Tinubu will most likely emerge victorious whilst being followed closely by Atiku. Forget all the noise from those Andrew Liver Salt people (OBIDIENTS) their candidate will come a distant third just as predicted. Politics is a game of strategy not emotion or Social Media noise.
You sabi politics

1 Like

Re: 2023 Presidential Election Results From Polling Units by Goke7: 11:56pm On Feb 25, 2023
tamdun:
Kano

are you saw what I saw grin
Re: 2023 Presidential Election Results From Polling Units by XLence: 11:59pm On Feb 25, 2023
tamdun:
Atiku's getting votes from SW,SS,NC,NE AND NW
Tinubu is getting votes from SW,SS,NC,NE AND NW
Obi is getting votes from SW,SS,NC,NE AND NW

The only candidate getting votes from SOUTH EAST is obi and yet his people called us tribal bigots,ok

You're not being sincere. Why field your worst candidate in BAT at a time Nigerians have borne so much suffering? Was there no ibo candidate in 2003 - 2015 presidential contests? Were they tribal? PO checked all the boxes for them (very unbiased folks), and they threw their full weights behind him, in support of other sane Nigerians everywhere who rates PO high. Our choices define us, APC's, and BAT's choice of MM decided his fate. Nothing tribal about the vote counts, we can only learn from it. Had it been PYO, SW results would have been like the SE your criticising now.

PS: You can't also deny the fact they, they've never seen any real hope of presidency. They wouldn't vote for any crook from the SE. So, don't blame them. Charity begins at home, when you have a good record.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2023 Presidential Election Results From Polling Units by tamdun: 12:00am On Feb 26, 2023
Goke7:

are you saw what I saw grin
Kwankwanso may win kano
Re: 2023 Presidential Election Results From Polling Units by tamdun: 12:01am On Feb 26, 2023
XLence:

You're not being sincere. Why field your worst candidate in BAT at a time Nigerians have borne so much suffering? Was there no ibo candidate in 2003 - 2015 presidential contests? Were they tribal? PO checked all the boxes for them (very unbiased folks), and they threw their full weights behind him, in support of other sane Nigerians everywhere who rates PO high. Our choices define us, APC's, and BAT's choice of MM decided his fate. Nothing tribal about the vote counts, we can only learn from it. Had it been PYO, SW results would have been like the SE your criticising now.
What made Tinubu the worst candidate ?

5 Likes

Re: 2023 Presidential Election Results From Polling Units by intruder15(m): 12:02am On Feb 26, 2023
raskymonojendor:

Sorry for PDP. If there was no LP, those votes would have been PDP and it's not too different from past Lagos elections. PDP be trailing APC in Lagos all the time. grin

It surprising that Amuwo (the LGA) eventually went to APC. That's an Easterners stronghold in Lagos.

Your assertion should tell you that the result is fake. However, you believed because you hoped to believe.
Re: 2023 Presidential Election Results From Polling Units by muykem: 12:04am On Feb 26, 2023
Slippy:

Don't be too sure LP & PDP are pulling their weight in Lagos, Osun and Oyo.
PDP is trying in Osun but Labour is not doing anything in Oyo except Lagos.

3 Likes

Re: 2023 Presidential Election Results From Polling Units by Slippy: 12:05am On Feb 26, 2023
muykem:

I meant LP in Lagos, PDP in Osun &Oyo

2 Likes

Re: 2023 Presidential Election Results From Polling Units by muykem: 12:06am On Feb 26, 2023
grandstar:

You may be right that Obi may get the 25% needed in 24 states. But he will still have a poor showing up North.

How is Peter Obi faring in the states below? In Kaduna, he will win lots of votes but thats only in the Christian dominated Southern part. The results from Muslim dominated parts of the state which determine who becomes governor isn't voting for Peter Obi. From the few results I have seen, its as though Tinubu and Atiku are digging it out there.

In other parts of the North like in Bornu and Yobe for example, the votes are for the APC.

kano
kaduna
sokoto
Bauchi
Katsina
Zamfara
Jigawa
Gombe
Bornu
Yobe
Kebbi

They are totally not visible over there. That's why I am surprised when some Obidients are jubilating.

2 Likes

Re: 2023 Presidential Election Results From Polling Units by stillme231: 12:06am On Feb 26, 2023
Rigging dn start properly..

Multiple people dey login inec portal dey post results different from the one in the unit...inec dey work hand to hand to rig the election...
Re: 2023 Presidential Election Results From Polling Units by stillme231: 12:06am On Feb 26, 2023

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 2023 Presidential Election Results From Polling Units by AntonVince: 12:06am On Feb 26, 2023
grandstar:

kano
kaduna
sokoto
Bauchi
Katsina
Zamfara
Jigawa
Gombe
Bornu
Yobe
Kebbi

From your list, I noted earlier that Obi is not only doing well in Kaduna but might even win it outrightly.
The Tangales of Gombe will definitely deliver him 25% and the Siyawas (Dogara's people) in Tafawa Balewa and Bogoro, the Warji, Dass and Alkaleri people among others will give him a decent number (likely less than 25% though) in Bauchi.

As for the other other states, take a quick look at the 2011 presidential election result where Jonathan lost all the 12 core northern states to Buhari yet won the popular votes to become president and you'll clearly see why an Obi presidency looks unstoppable now.

Ire o!

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 2023 Presidential Election Results From Polling Units by stillme231: 12:07am On Feb 26, 2023
muykem:
south west be like amajiri normally.. Dem like suffer head .
Re: 2023 Presidential Election Results From Polling Units by Omon605(m): 12:07am On Feb 26, 2023
Alba3:
Regardless the landslide in the SE, Obi and Tinubu votes will cancel out one another in the South and North Central, this election will be won in the core North.

Obi will likely win North Central as it stand

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2023 Presidential Election Results From Polling Units by muykem: 12:07am On Feb 26, 2023
Slippy:

I meant LP in Lagos, PDP in Osun &Oyo
OK. APC is winning the two states so the difference in SW will cancel SE anyhow.

1 Like

Re: 2023 Presidential Election Results From Polling Units by Alba3: 12:08am On Feb 26, 2023
grandstar:

kano
kaduna
sokoto
Bauchi
Katsina
Zamfara
Jigawa
Gombe
Bornu
Yobe
Kebbi

He can't get 25% in 6(NW) + 3 or 4(NE) + 4(SW) + 1 or 2(NC). Only Kaduna, Lagos and Ogun 25% sure for him in the NW & SW.

2 Likes

Re: 2023 Presidential Election Results From Polling Units by stillme231: 12:08am On Feb 26, 2023
AntonVince:

From your list, I noted earlier that Obi is not only doing well in Kaduna but might even win it outrightly.
The Tangales of Gombe will definitely deliver him 25% and the Siyawas (Dogara's people) in Tafawa Balewa and Bogoro, the Warji, Dass and Alkaleri people among others will give him a decent number (likely less than 25% though) in Bauchi.

As for the other other states, take a quick look at the 2011 presidential election result where Jonathan lost all the 12 core northern states to Buhari yet won the popular votes to become president and you'll clearly see while an Obi presidency looks unstoppable now.

Ire o!
they are rigging it already... Dey there.. people are posting different results to inec portal
Re: 2023 Presidential Election Results From Polling Units by stillme231: 12:09am On Feb 26, 2023
tamdun:
Kano
look rigged
Re: 2023 Presidential Election Results From Polling Units by muykem: 12:10am On Feb 26, 2023
Omon605:

Obi will likely win North Central as it stand
Do you know states that makes north central? He is not doing well even in Benue. It's not just to take 5 poling units results and started celebrating

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2023 Presidential Election Results From Polling Units by stillme231: 12:12am On Feb 26, 2023
MYMINDER:

You appear to be hoping for rigging? Actual vote tally clearly shows a different story. Let Nigerians decide whom they want to rule them. Suffering doesn't know skin color or ethnicity
they are rigging it already

https://twitter.com/agvofodile/status/1629603288763990024
Re: 2023 Presidential Election Results From Polling Units by Slippy: 12:13am On Feb 26, 2023
AntonVince:

As for the other other states, take a quick look at the 2011 presidential election result where Jonathan lost all the 12 core northern states to Buhari yet won the popular votes to become president and you'll clearly see while an Obi presidency looks unstoppable now.

Ire o!

Can you list the 13 states outside SE&SS Obi will score 25%?

3 Likes

Re: 2023 Presidential Election Results From Polling Units by PoloG: 12:13am On Feb 26, 2023
stillme231:
all una know na thugs .. una fit win without thugs n rigging
e pain am grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: 2023 Presidential Election Results From Polling Units by stillme231: 12:14am On Feb 26, 2023
LieDetector:
Wike is manipulating rivers results
I lost my respect for that man .he is a fool

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (55) (56) (57) (58) (59) (60) (61) ... (144) (Reply)

Osun 2018 Governorship Election Results From Polling Units & Wards (unofficial) / 2019 Presidential Election Results Announcement By Mahmood Yakubu, INEC Chairman / Jega's Announcement Of Presidential Election Results 2015: Part 4

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.