Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,887 members, 7,810,421 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 08:41 AM

2023 Presidential Election Results From Polling Units - Politics (62) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2023 Presidential Election Results From Polling Units (452603 Views)

Governorship Election Results 2019 From Polling Units Across States (unofficial) / Osun 2018 Governorship Election Results From Polling Units & Wards (unofficial) / Ekiti 2018 Governorship Election Results From Polling Units & Wards (Unofficial) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (59) (60) (61) (62) (63) (64) (65) ... (144) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2023 Presidential Election Results From Polling Units by Kyase(m): 1:15am On Feb 26, 2023
TheCeasar:
who's winning zamfara, yobe and Bauchi?

Tinubu but I don't know of bauchi, Atiku was winning there
Re: 2023 Presidential Election Results From Polling Units by Bestmanfornow: 1:16am On Feb 26, 2023
Southern Kaduna

1 Share

Re: 2023 Presidential Election Results From Polling Units by aremso(m): 1:16am On Feb 26, 2023
Ibrahimcoomasie:

Where did he get the margin from. Is the margin from Lagos? Obidients posted maybe results of 50 PU around Lagos that they won out of a total of more than 13,000. They started cheering that they have won Lagos. The only region they have really strong numbers currently is the SE and SS. All these do not translate to a 10:90 margin.

Anyway, I trust Peter Obi to call them to order if they don't win instead of the threat of anarchy they are throwing around on social media.

if he doesnt call them to order and anything happen since he has signed peace accord then trouble awaits him

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2023 Presidential Election Results From Polling Units by Iamgrey5(m): 1:16am On Feb 26, 2023
TheCeasar:
he will get his 25% in Edo, river and likely bayelsa

Akwa ibom too where Apkabio is performing miracles.

6 Likes

Re: 2023 Presidential Election Results From Polling Units by donnurex(m): 1:16am On Feb 26, 2023
Iamgrey5:
Wow APC winning Zamfara?

Are you sure Atiku won't come third like this?
Normal, apc will win Zamfara.
The governor and most of the bigwigs in that state dey apc

6 Likes

Re: 2023 Presidential Election Results From Polling Units by TheCeasar: 1:16am On Feb 26, 2023
Bestmanfornow:

Tinubu will not see 10% there
from where?
Re: 2023 Presidential Election Results From Polling Units by GVTAsiwaju(m): 1:16am On Feb 26, 2023
NothingDoMe:
No sir. Tinubu can't get majority votes. I believe Obi will.

Also, Tinubu will have issues with the spread in the middlebelt, SE and SS. That's a lot of states to factor in.

You wish! If wishes were horses ignorant people would ride

10 Likes

Re: 2023 Presidential Election Results From Polling Units by Slippy: 1:17am On Feb 26, 2023
NothingDoMe:
No sir. Tinubu can't get majority votes. I believe Obi will.

Also, Tinubu will have issues with the spread in the middlebelt, SE and SS. That's a lot of states to factor in.

Except SE starts putting up numbers like I'm seeing in the North, I'd have a hard time believing you

2 Likes

Re: 2023 Presidential Election Results From Polling Units by Bestmanfornow: 1:17am On Feb 26, 2023
Kyase:

Tinubu but I don't know of bauchi, Atiku was winning there

Bauchi state

Presidential election
Zawan A (College of health) polling unit results. Reporting Live
APC - 14
PDP - 22
LP - - 617
ZLP - 5
INVALID - 13

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 2023 Presidential Election Results From Polling Units by PoloG: 1:17am On Feb 26, 2023
jogojogo:
All these children think say election na noise making on social media
Honestly, my brothers from the East are supposed to be appreciative of the Yorubas. LP is not doing bad in the west but check what's going on in the North. Lots of Yorubas bored for Obi but Tinubu scoring absolute zero in all the polling unit in the east and they will wake up tomorrow to call us unprintable names. Election never finish them dey shout Lagos is no man's land
God will continue to fight for us
forget obi nor go smell that seat..
wait make inec start to post results, then Obi supporters eyes go clear

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2023 Presidential Election Results From Polling Units by TheCeasar: 1:17am On Feb 26, 2023
Iamgrey5:
Omo I can't believe PDP is so trash I overhyped them, imagine coming third in two of your strongest regions..

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2023 Presidential Election Results From Polling Units by Iamgrey5(m): 1:18am On Feb 26, 2023
Kyase:

You expect PDP to win zamfara?🤣

Naaah Atiku is still in the game bro
But Tinubu is my projected winner
ok bruv

What of Kastina and Kebbi

What is the latest there?

I hear Sokoto is favoring Tinubu at the moment?

1 Like

Re: 2023 Presidential Election Results From Polling Units by aremso(m): 1:18am On Feb 26, 2023
Obaaderemi2:
This is where the problems stem from. How can you be celebrating a polling unit victory? Elections are marathons, not sprints.

this is real problem peter will have

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2023 Presidential Election Results From Polling Units by Iamgrey5(m): 1:19am On Feb 26, 2023
Bestmanfornow:

Presidential election
Zawan A (College of health) polling unit results. Reporting Live
APC - 14
PDP - 22
LP - - 617
ZLP - 5
INVALID - 13
Where is this?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 2023 Presidential Election Results From Polling Units by Kyase(m): 1:19am On Feb 26, 2023
Iamgrey5:
ok bruv

What of Kastina and Kebbi

What is the latest there?

I hear Sokoto is favoring Tinubu at the moment?

Yes so far, its a close one but tinubu is leading with slide margin
Kebbi is going to Tinubu same with katisna

5 Likes

Re: 2023 Presidential Election Results From Polling Units by Goke7: 1:20am On Feb 26, 2023
jogojogo:
All these children think say election na noise making on social media
Honestly, my brothers from the East are supposed to be appreciative of the Yorubas. LP is not doing bad in the west but check what's going on in the North. Lots of Yorubas bored for Obi but Tinubu scoring absolute zero in all the polling unit in the east and they will wake up tomorrow to call us unprintable names. Election never finish them dey shout Lagos is no man's land
God will continue to fight for us

Na today? Some of us saw thru this long ago. They don scam awon Yoruba wokes

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 2023 Presidential Election Results From Polling Units by Bestmanfornow: 1:20am On Feb 26, 2023
Iamgrey5:
You guys keep giving yourself false with politician, you see how structureless is beating you guys black and blue, keep hoping on Akpabio to do miracle grin

6 Likes

Re: 2023 Presidential Election Results From Polling Units by NothingDoMe: 1:20am On Feb 26, 2023
TheCeasar:
he will get his 25% in Edo, river and likely bayelsa

You're mentioning states that you believe a strong man will deliver. The problem is the method. Normally he wouldn't get 25% in Rivers. But if Wike forcefully gives him that and it's removed via court it means Tinubu has to come back for rerun if that affects his spread

Edo is a no go area for that 25%. Bayelsa depends on a lot of factors. I'm not too surprised at the cancelation by INEC of about 141 units.

Summary, it will be difficult in these states. Any temporary victory obtained by Tinubu will be eroded in the long run.

2 Likes

Re: 2023 Presidential Election Results From Polling Units by Bestmanfornow: 1:20am On Feb 26, 2023
Iamgrey5:
Where is this?
Bauchi state

1 Like

Re: 2023 Presidential Election Results From Polling Units by Iamgrey5(m): 1:20am On Feb 26, 2023
TheCeasar:
Omo I can't believe PDP is so trash I overhyped them, imagine coming third in two of your strongest regions..
I think Obaseki might have ended his political career tonight if he doesn't deliver for Atiku.

5 Likes

Re: 2023 Presidential Election Results From Polling Units by PoloG: 1:20am On Feb 26, 2023
Cantonese:

But at least he will put up a good fight. Decent Nigerians will have their peace of mind, knowing that they voted for the right candidate, but blind people like you chose the path of penury, poverty, bribe-for-votes to make life harder for others.
shutup tinubu is the most competent

8 Likes

Re: 2023 Presidential Election Results From Polling Units by Iamgrey5(m): 1:21am On Feb 26, 2023
Bestmanfornow:

You guys keep giving yourself false with politician, you see how structureless is beating you guys black and blue, keep hoping on Akpabio to do miracle grin
I have seen results of polling unit that Tinubu actually won in Akwa ibom.

To me that is a miracle.

9 Likes

Re: 2023 Presidential Election Results From Polling Units by Bestmanfornow: 1:21am On Feb 26, 2023
Iamgrey5:
I think Obaseki might have ended his political career tonight if he doesn't deliver for Atiku.

LP is doing good in Bauchi

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2023 Presidential Election Results From Polling Units by GVTAsiwaju(m): 1:22am On Feb 26, 2023
RESULTS FROM POLLING UNITS

Ondo State, PU 25, Ward 5, Akure South LGA

Presidential

APC 168
PDP. 20
LP. 55

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2023 Presidential Election Results From Polling Units by Subzero047: 1:22am On Feb 26, 2023
ekolobaba:

If Obi wins 25% of all the states I listed and Ogun, I will deactivate my account.

Bonus#

If Obi wins more than 30% in Lagos, I will deactivate my account.

Most of you fell for the PU counts. The LGA results I’m seeing now, Obi is losing big even in areas in Lagos people have been post PU votes all day and celebrating prematurely. Obi will get 25% of the votes in Lagos by the skin of his teeth and that’s the only state he’ll come 2nd in SW.

APC will win 4 states in NC; Sweep SW; win 3/4 in NW and win 2 in NE. APC will 25% of the votes in at least 27 states.

Lga results have not been collated you see you are hallucinating, but even if which combination of polling units will give Tinubu 75% in Lagos because I haven't seen them, if you have post it will make your submission more tangible

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 2023 Presidential Election Results From Polling Units by TheCeasar: 1:24am On Feb 26, 2023
NothingDoMe:
You're mentioning states that you believe a strong man will deliver. The problem is the method. Normally he wouldn't get 25% in Rivers. But if Wike forcefully gives him that and it's removed via court it means Tinubu has to come back for rerun if that affects his spread

Edo is a no go area for that 25%. Bayelsa depends on a lot of factors. I'm not too surprised at the cancelation by INEC of about 141 units.

Summary, it will be difficult in these states. Any temporary victory obtained by Tinubu will be eroded in the long run.
you as a Nigerian knows these election won't be cancelled by court, the results will stand..

I'm in Edo state currently, in Edo south labour party is destroy APC and PDP with huge margin but apc always come second, while in Edo central, it's labour and APC not too far behind then in Edo North, APC is winning with huge margin..

So 25% is more than sure for APC in Edo

10 Likes

Re: 2023 Presidential Election Results From Polling Units by Iamgrey5(m): 1:24am On Feb 26, 2023
Bestmanfornow:

LP is doing good in Bauchi
This is southern Bauchi that PDP normally wins for fun.

I think Atiku will be very angry with the way Northern Christians have voted because I believe obi won like 70% of Northern Christian votes from what I am seeing so far

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2023 Presidential Election Results From Polling Units by Anambra1stSon(m): 1:24am On Feb 26, 2023
Obi is leading

4 Likes

Re: 2023 Presidential Election Results From Polling Units by Anambra1stSon(m): 1:25am On Feb 26, 2023
More

Re: 2023 Presidential Election Results From Polling Units by NothingDoMe: 1:26am On Feb 26, 2023
Obaaderemi2:
This is where the problems stem from. How can you be celebrating a polling unit victory? Elections are marathons, not sprints.
There's nothing wrong with that. Boosts morale and also constitutes evidence.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2023 Presidential Election Results From Polling Units by Moye715: 1:27am On Feb 26, 2023
aremso:

this is real problem peter will have

Aren't they supposed to celebrate for winning their polling unit?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2023 Presidential Election Results From Polling Units by PoloG: 1:27am On Feb 26, 2023
GVTAsiwaju:
Bade LGA

APC -7,667
PDP - 1,982
LP - 0

Bursari LGA:

APC - 3,815
PDP - 986
LP - 0

Damaturu LG

APC- 8,957
PDP - 2,316
LP - 0

Fika LGA:

APC - 9470
PDP - 2,432
LP - 0

Fune LGA:

APC - 10, 677
PDP - 2,760
LP - 0
Geidam LGA:

APC - 6,601
PDP - 1,709
LP - 0 #AsiwajuIsComing
alaye were you for dey see your own result cheesy

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (59) (60) (61) (62) (63) (64) (65) ... (144) (Reply)

Osun 2018 Governorship Election Results From Polling Units & Wards (unofficial) / 2019 Presidential Election Results Announcement By Mahmood Yakubu, INEC Chairman / Jega's Announcement Of Presidential Election Results 2015: Part 4

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.