Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,885 members, 7,810,395 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 08:16 AM

2023 Presidential Election Results From Polling Units - Politics (61) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2023 Presidential Election Results From Polling Units (452601 Views)

Governorship Election Results 2019 From Polling Units Across States (unofficial) / Osun 2018 Governorship Election Results From Polling Units & Wards (unofficial) / Ekiti 2018 Governorship Election Results From Polling Units & Wards (Unofficial) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (58) (59) (60) (61) (62) (63) (64) ... (144) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2023 Presidential Election Results From Polling Units by Subzero047: 12:57am On Feb 26, 2023
GVTAsiwaju:
Bade LGA

APC -7,667
PDP - 1,982
LP - 0

Bursari LGA:

APC - 3,815
PDP - 986
LP - 0

Damaturu LG

APC- 8,957
PDP - 2,316
LP - 0

Fika LGA:

APC - 9470
PDP - 2,432
LP - 0

Fune LGA:

APC - 10, 677
PDP - 2,760
LP - 0
Geidam LGA:

APC - 6,601
PDP - 1,709
LP - 0 #AsiwajuIsComing

Dude stop pasting fake nonsense here

15 Likes 3 Shares

Re: 2023 Presidential Election Results From Polling Units by MYMINDER(m): 12:57am On Feb 26, 2023
GVTAsiwaju:
Tilde ward PU 002 Bauchi State

President:
APC 540
PDP 133
NNPP 33

Check your account for your February stipend. Tell your boss you believe in him more than Jesus Christ.

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 2023 Presidential Election Results From Polling Units by Slippy: 12:58am On Feb 26, 2023
MYMINDER:

Not everyone votes on ethnic lines like you. Some people.look at candidates based on their person. That's the way you are. Leave it at that.

Some polls (Bloomberg &Economist) agreed with me. We never advance like Western countries yet
Re: 2023 Presidential Election Results From Polling Units by NothingDoMe: 12:59am On Feb 26, 2023
Ibrahimcoomasie:

Where did he get the margin from. Is the margin from Lagos. Obidients posted maybe results of 50 PU around Lagos that they won out of a total of more than 13,000. They started cheering that they have won Lagos. The only region they have really strong numbers Currently is the SE and SS. All these do not translate to a 10:90 margin.
Let's not make one mistake. BVAS Is not a rigging tool. It's a tool meant to upload results to INEC server. It cannot change the signed results written on paper.

That's just a side talk. Now, both of us are not kids. If APC won polling units they'd definitely share it here to boost moral of voters. There's no way APC Supporters would keep quiet.

All I'm trying to say is if Agbaje like make he encourage uploading of Sanya. The original document that was signed by the agents will stand. Se fini

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 2023 Presidential Election Results From Polling Units by MYMINDER(m): 1:00am On Feb 26, 2023
Slippy:

Some polls (Bloomberg &Economist) agreed with me. We never advance like Western countries yet

Speak for yourself. You can find whatever you want on the internet if you look hard enough. Acknowledge the kind of person you are and leave it at that.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 2023 Presidential Election Results From Polling Units by Obaaderemi2: 1:00am On Feb 26, 2023
luveu:
Iwerekun ll, open space in front of beechwood estate, lekki epe express way, ibeju lekki, Lagos;
APC- 12
LP- 132
PDP- 4
NNPP- 1
It was celebration at polling centre after obi win
This is where the problems stem from. How can you be celebrating a polling unit victory? Elections are marathons, not sprints.

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 2023 Presidential Election Results From Polling Units by stillme231: 1:00am On Feb 26, 2023
Majesty7:

All these kids. Do you have any fact? You better be careful. Laying accusations without fact can lead to jail term. Relax and enjoy the show. If you now have anything fact to dispute, you can do then do so
oga bring the jail term.... Kids kill u there. Go to Twitter n see facts...
Re: 2023 Presidential Election Results From Polling Units by Ibrahimcoomasie: 1:02am On Feb 26, 2023
NothingDoMe:
Let's not make one mistake. BVAS Is not a rigging tool. It's a tool meant to upload results to INEC server. It cannot change the signed results written on paper.

That's just a side talk. Now, both of us are not kids. If APC won polling units they'd definitely share it here to boost moral of voters. There's no way APC Supporters would keep quiet.

All I'm trying to say is if Agbaje like make he encourage uploading of Sanya. The original document that was signed by the agents will stand. Se fini
It's not easy to share results of 176,974 polling units. You would only find enlighten youths with smartphones in very few polling units. From the hype of a few polling unit, David Hudeyin has already deduced a 10:90 margin!

2 Likes

Re: 2023 Presidential Election Results From Polling Units by wandycole007: 1:02am On Feb 26, 2023
Slippy:

If you travel north u go understand that Nigeria really is behind. 70 percent is uneducated to say the least. small children begging for money and food. whenever i eat at parks, i will see kids up to 6 or 7 waiting for me to finish eating just to lick the plate.
And if you're expecting this people that can't understand a word in English to vote Obi then you have no idea what's coming.

15 Likes 3 Shares

Re: 2023 Presidential Election Results From Polling Units by ekolobaba: 1:03am On Feb 26, 2023
Cantonese:

But at least he will put up a good fight. Decent Nigerians will have their peace of mind, knowing that they voted for the right candidate, but blind people like you chose the path of penury, poverty, bribe-for-votes to make life harder for others.

If Obi wins 25% of all the states I listed and Ogun, I will deactivate my account.

Bonus#

If Obi wins more than 30% in Lagos, I will deactivate my account.

Most of you fell for the PU counts. The LGA results I’m seeing now, Obi is losing big even in areas in Lagos people have been post PU votes all day and celebrating prematurely. Obi will get 25% of the votes in Lagos by the skin of his teeth and that’s the only state he’ll come 2nd in SW.

APC will win 4 states in NC; Sweep SW; win 3/4 in NW and win 2 in NE. APC will 25% of the votes in at least 27 states.

14 Likes 4 Shares

Re: 2023 Presidential Election Results From Polling Units by Obaaderemi2: 1:03am On Feb 26, 2023
NothingDoMe:

Many polling units in my neighborhood in Ibadan here were won by APC but I never deemed it necessary to post the results online.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2023 Presidential Election Results From Polling Units by jogojogo: 1:03am On Feb 26, 2023
All these children think say election na noise making on social media
Honestly, my brothers from the East are supposed to be appreciative of the Yorubas. LP is not doing bad in the west but check what's going on in the North. Lots of Yorubas bored for Obi but Tinubu scoring absolute zero in all the polling unit in the east and they will wake up tomorrow to call us unprintable names. Election never finish them dey shout Lagos is no man's land
God will continue to fight for us

22 Likes 5 Shares

Re: 2023 Presidential Election Results From Polling Units by Ibrahimcoomasie: 1:03am On Feb 26, 2023
Obaaderemi2:
Many polling units in my neighborhood in Ibadan here were won by APC but I never deemed it necessary to post the results online.
Exactly. Not everyone has time to be posting results especially when there are 176,974 PUs all over Nigeria. I too voted and left.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2023 Presidential Election Results From Polling Units by stillme231: 1:07am On Feb 26, 2023
I saw a result on the INEC IRev portal for URATTA, in ABA NORTH. “Number of Voters on Register = 848”
“Number of Accredited Voters = 77”
Like WTF!!!

PO supposed stronghold and only 77 people came out to vote out 848.

Bvas and rigging dn start otilo..

2 Likes 3 Shares

Re: 2023 Presidential Election Results From Polling Units by Kyase(m): 1:08am On Feb 26, 2023
Jack500:

By running away, you mean APC is leading massively?

Yes sir
Re: 2023 Presidential Election Results From Polling Units by Kyase(m): 1:09am On Feb 26, 2023
Iamgrey5:
What is going on in Kaduna and Zamfara?

Massive winning in zamfara
Kaduna is split but with obi, we are projecting APC

Bashir el Rufia won his house of reps election, so imagine it

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2023 Presidential Election Results From Polling Units by Anambra1stSon(m): 1:10am On Feb 26, 2023
Taraba

9 Likes

Re: 2023 Presidential Election Results From Polling Units by AntonVince: 1:11am On Feb 26, 2023
jogojogo:
All these children think say election na noise making on social media
Honestly, my brothers from the East are supposed to be appreciative of the Yorubas. LP is not doing bad in the west but check what's going on in the North. Lots of Yorubas bored for Obi but Tinubu scoring absolute zero in all the polling unit in the east and they will wake up tomorrow to call us unprintable names. Election never finish them dey shout Lagos is no man's land
God will continue to fight for us

The reverse happened in 2003 when the South East massively voted OBJ against Ojukwu.
Thi.e.f.n..ubu is simply unelectable. His nationwide rejection has nothing to do with with ethnicity.

10 Likes

Re: 2023 Presidential Election Results From Polling Units by TheCeasar: 1:11am On Feb 26, 2023
Slippy:

This is a PDP state. Tambuwal's state in fact

If these results are true PDP maybe done as a party.
I swear, imagine having a PDP governor and still loosing in cross River, delta, river state, Edo state, oyo state, akwa ibom state,bayelsa state etc... PDP is finished

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2023 Presidential Election Results From Polling Units by Obaaderemi2: 1:11am On Feb 26, 2023
stillme231:
I saw a result on the INEC IRev portal for URATTA, in ABA NORTH. “Number of Voters on Register = 848”
“Number of Accredited Voters = 77”
Like WTF!!!

PO supposed stronghold and only 77 people came out to vote out 848.

Bvas and rigging dn start otilo..
Can we see the screenshot, Sir?

1 Like

Re: 2023 Presidential Election Results From Polling Units by Roboto11: 1:11am On Feb 26, 2023
tamdun:
Like I said earlier,we have over 13k polling units in Lagos and the result out there isn't even up to 20%,some people rejoice too early

Is this real?
Re: 2023 Presidential Election Results From Polling Units by NothingDoMe: 1:12am On Feb 26, 2023
Slippy:

Dont rejoice. The requirements for victory is majority votes and 25% in 24 states. Only Tinubu is on pace to meet the two. Infact he's the most likely to win majority votes
No sir. Tinubu can't get majority votes. I believe Obi will.

Also, Tinubu will have issues with the spread in the middlebelt, SE and SS. That's a lot of states to factor in.

6 Likes 4 Shares

Re: 2023 Presidential Election Results From Polling Units by TheCeasar: 1:12am On Feb 26, 2023
Kyase:

who's winning zamfara, yobe and Bauchi?
Re: 2023 Presidential Election Results From Polling Units by Iamgrey5(m): 1:12am On Feb 26, 2023
Kyase:

Wow APC winning Zamfara?

Are you sure Atiku won't come third like this?
Re: 2023 Presidential Election Results From Polling Units by GVTAsiwaju(m): 1:12am On Feb 26, 2023
Yobe

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2023 Presidential Election Results From Polling Units by Bestmanfornow: 1:12am On Feb 26, 2023
Nassarawa

4 Likes

Re: 2023 Presidential Election Results From Polling Units by TheCeasar: 1:13am On Feb 26, 2023
NothingDoMe:
No sir. Tinubu can't get majority votes. I believe Obi will.

Also, Tinubu will have issues with the spread in the middlebelt, SE and SS. That's a lot of states to factor in.
he will get his 25% in Edo, river and likely bayelsa
Re: 2023 Presidential Election Results From Polling Units by Bestmanfornow: 1:13am On Feb 26, 2023
Gombe

3 Likes

Re: 2023 Presidential Election Results From Polling Units by GVTAsiwaju(m): 1:14am On Feb 26, 2023
Lagos State
Ojo LGA
APC -54,000
LP - 31,661
PDP - 9,233
Oshodi-Isolo LGA

APC - 47,000
LP - 27,554
PDP - 8,028
Surulere LGA

APC - 15,553
LP - 9,109
PDP - 2,658

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2023 Presidential Election Results From Polling Units by Bestmanfornow: 1:14am On Feb 26, 2023
TheCeasar:
he will get his 25% in Edo, river and likely bayelsa

Tinubu will not see 10% there

2 Likes

Re: 2023 Presidential Election Results From Polling Units by jogojogo: 1:15am On Feb 26, 2023
AntonVince:

The reverse happened in 2003 when the East voted OBJ against Ojukwu.
Thi.e.f.n..ubu is simply unelectable. His nationwide rejection has nothing to do with with ethnicity.
But do you know most of the post against Tinubu are just concorted lies and unwarranted insults which many have come to believe just as some believed that our president is a cloned man from Sudan?

10 Likes

Re: 2023 Presidential Election Results From Polling Units by Kyase(m): 1:15am On Feb 26, 2023
Iamgrey5:
Wow APC winning Zamfara?

Are you sure Atiku won't come third like this?

You expect PDP to win zamfara?🤣

Naaah Atiku is still in the game bro
But Tinubu is my projected winner

6 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (58) (59) (60) (61) (62) (63) (64) ... (144) (Reply)

Osun 2018 Governorship Election Results From Polling Units & Wards (unofficial) / 2019 Presidential Election Results Announcement By Mahmood Yakubu, INEC Chairman / Jega's Announcement Of Presidential Election Results 2015: Part 4

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 68
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.