Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,306 members, 7,819,037 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:23 AM

2023 Rerun, Should Peter Obi Make A Deal With Tinubu? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2023 Rerun, Should Peter Obi Make A Deal With Tinubu? (829 Views)

The Rerun Should Be Only Between Me And Atiku Tinubu Cries / 2023: Rerun Likely Over Emergence Of Obi, Kwankwaso – US INSTITUTE / Will Atiku/Obi Make Nigerians Proud after Buhari/Osibanjo the Candidates Flop? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

2023 Rerun, Should Peter Obi Make A Deal With Tinubu? by BabaCommander: 3:45pm On Feb 25, 2023
Your esteemed opinion is needed here.

I waited until today to post this...

I'm certain that today's Presidential election will not produce a clear winner. So we are going to have a rerun election between Peter Obi/ LP and Atiku/ PDP.

A rerun will give PDP/Atiku a clear advantage, and LP/Obi will need more political allies to match it.

So;
1 Should Peter Obi/ LP make a deal with Tinubu and Tinubu's faction of APC, or
2 If they cannot reach a deal, should Obi make a deal with Atiku and step down for a unity government?

2 Likes

Re: 2023 Rerun, Should Peter Obi Make A Deal With Tinubu? by Xscape1993(m): 3:46pm On Feb 25, 2023
Evil party and evil candidate......the founder of agberos in Nigeria, the drug landlord of Africa and the murderer of Funso Williams will never win this election.....
Re: 2023 Rerun, Should Peter Obi Make A Deal With Tinubu? by Nobody: 3:47pm On Feb 25, 2023
Rerun my foot!

Ain’t no rerun in election

The margin would be wide!
Re: 2023 Rerun, Should Peter Obi Make A Deal With Tinubu? by ImperialYoruba: 3:48pm On Feb 25, 2023
BabaCommander:

I'm certain that today's Presidential election will not produce a clear winner. So we are going to have a rerun election between Peter Obi/ LP and Atiku/ PDP.

A rerun will give PDP/Atiku a clear advantage, and LP/Obi will need more political allies to match it.

So;
2 If they cannot reach a deal, should Obi make a deal with Atiku and step down for a unity government?

Go and sit somewhere. There will be no rerun. A clear winner will emerge.

1 Like

Re: 2023 Rerun, Should Peter Obi Make A Deal With Tinubu? by karnap(m): 3:48pm On Feb 25, 2023
Peter obi don't need any deal,if this elections is fair in enough he will win.

And what is the deal you want peter obi with tinubu?
Re: 2023 Rerun, Should Peter Obi Make A Deal With Tinubu? by ScamHunter: 3:53pm On Feb 25, 2023
Obi's deal is with Nigerians and not some crooks.

2 Likes

Re: 2023 Rerun, Should Peter Obi Make A Deal With Tinubu? by Legitisreal: 3:54pm On Feb 25, 2023
You people said obi will win on first ballot with 90million
Re: 2023 Rerun, Should Peter Obi Make A Deal With Tinubu? by Evergreen12345(f): 3:56pm On Feb 25, 2023
Legitisreal:
You people said obi will win on first ballot with 90million

why is Obi una problem?

1 Like

Re: 2023 Rerun, Should Peter Obi Make A Deal With Tinubu? by Legitisreal: 3:56pm On Feb 25, 2023
Evergreen12345:

why is Obi una problem?
I dislike noise makers
Re: 2023 Rerun, Should Peter Obi Make A Deal With Tinubu? by socialmediaman: 3:57pm On Feb 25, 2023
If there's a rerun between Peter Obi and Atiku, then yes, Peter Obi should make a deal with Tinubu and stakeholders in the north central region for an inclusive government.

If the FG must be in Southern Nigeria, then it should include all the major stakeholders in the south who agree to work for the progress of the southern and middle belt regions, and work together with the core northern regions for a better Nigeria

You can't win elections in Nigeria in isolation, you need most Nigerians committed to the same values

Tinubu should NEVER be president, but he has people who can work with Peter Obi for a better Nigeria. The watchword should be "better governance" not government of reward of cronies. All must agree on it and move forward.

We just need a Nigeria without the huge ongoing corruption that has destroyed the country

This is my personal opinion subject to change as events of the day progresses
Re: 2023 Rerun, Should Peter Obi Make A Deal With Tinubu? by ovieigho(m): 3:58pm On Feb 25, 2023
[quote author=BabaCommander post=121227926]Your esteemed opinion is needed here.

So;
[/quote
Stop all these nonsense
Don’t you see how voters are being intimidated in Lagos ?
Obi can never make a deal with terrorists
Re: 2023 Rerun, Should Peter Obi Make A Deal With Tinubu? by ovieigho(m): 4:00pm On Feb 25, 2023
BabaCommander:

So;
Stop all these nonsense
Re: 2023 Rerun, Should Peter Obi Make A Deal With Tinubu? by budaatum: 4:04pm On Feb 25, 2023
Should Peter Obi Make A Deal With Tinubu?
Yes. Tinubu should collapse his party structure for Obi if there is a rerun.

The deal should be that Tinubu retire himself. He can settle for President Maker so Nigerians can laud him for doing something good for our nation instead of for his selfishness.

1 Like

Re: 2023 Rerun, Should Peter Obi Make A Deal With Tinubu? by BabaCommander: 4:06pm On Feb 25, 2023
ovieigho:
Stop all these nonsense
So he should step down for Atiku and a unity goverment
Re: 2023 Rerun, Should Peter Obi Make A Deal With Tinubu? by Evergreen12345(f): 4:08pm On Feb 25, 2023
no wonder your family is do poor because they detest good things
Re: 2023 Rerun, Should Peter Obi Make A Deal With Tinubu? by shidaa: 4:09pm On Feb 25, 2023
No Way Atiku should win if OBI can't win. With the thuggery displayed in Lagos today Nigeria can't be safe with tinubu as president

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (Reply)

Tinubu Pathway To Victory Explained. / The Plateau Numbers For Obi Is Massive / Will Tinubu Supporters Still Hail INEC If The Election Is Declared Inconclusive?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.