Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,234 members, 7,825,904 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 05:49 AM

University Of Ibadan Students Chant ‘No Structure’ As Obi Wins In Polling Units - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / University Of Ibadan Students Chant ‘No Structure’ As Obi Wins In Polling Units (74046 Views)

PDP Governors Strategize To Hijack Party Structure As Wike And Atiku Feud Deepen / IMSU Students Chant NO LIGHT During Gov. Hope Uzodinma's Visit / Jubilation In Adamawa As Buhari Defeats Atiku In Polling Unit (PICS) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: University Of Ibadan Students Chant ‘No Structure’ As Obi Wins In Polling Units by Yusufisraelj(m): 5:45pm On Feb 25, 2023
Lamasta:
Am waiting for INEC authentic result before I start to conclude

Same here bro

1 Like

Re: University Of Ibadan Students Chant ‘No Structure’ As Obi Wins In Polling Units by PrinceGallant: 5:49pm On Feb 25, 2023
unclejb2:
Obi has come

Dream of come
Re: University Of Ibadan Students Chant ‘No Structure’ As Obi Wins In Polling Units by onuman: 5:51pm On Feb 25, 2023
Macelliot:
University of Ibadan Students chanting No Structure as PO wins in all polling units in the university.

https://twitter.com/ifeblack/status/1629494500769816577?s=46&t=ORhYAN_rl1__WHQ9R09BoQ

True students who studied the Nigerian situation before going out to vote.
Not those elsewhere in Nigeria that are consumed by extremist religious views.

2 Likes

Re: University Of Ibadan Students Chant ‘No Structure’ As Obi Wins In Polling Units by olaeffect(m): 5:51pm On Feb 25, 2023
Tallesty1:
North is quiet and that is what bothers me

They are cooking their result as usual😎

You will now see them coming early tomorrow morning with 6m vote from Borno, 4m from Zamfara, and 8m from Kano🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
Re: University Of Ibadan Students Chant ‘No Structure’ As Obi Wins In Polling Units by Eriokanmi: 5:52pm On Feb 25, 2023
Angelfrost:

Truly... That's bothersome. They are planning to manipulate things based on the Southern results.

Meanwhile, reports reaching me say that...

LP is no more Labor Party!... It's now Lagos Party!!! grin
That was before pls. They can't manipulate anything again with BVAS. No resident inec commissioner would sit under a chilled roof in an abuja hotel and be watching other states results as they're being announced and be using same to write his own for his northern state anymore.

Don't forget inec now had copies of all the votes cast in their servers both at the party and state levels. In the past, after manipulation of results were fully concluded, they'd say they're arriving the national collation centre late because of logistical issues and boko haram were on the road fighting so it took them 3 days to reach some IDPS to collect their ballot papers. By the Time they now call them to announce their state's results they'd still make mistakes and inec chairman wouid ask them to sit somewhere and redo their calculations grin. They'd now be recording millions of votes in places where they claimed boko haram had ravaged grin. But if you ask same people to come to abuja and collect 1m naira, they'd get there in 45 minutes by air.

Such nonsense isn't possible anymore and that's why they've resorted to vote buying as seen in lagos and rivers at the early hours of yesterday with those arrested with over 500m usd and millions of new notes.

Are you aware that LP is doing pretty well in same northern states especially in Taraba, Plateau, Nasarawa, Kaduna and Benue? What exactly would they manipulate?

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: University Of Ibadan Students Chant ‘No Structure’ As Obi Wins In Polling Units by BrutusOj(m): 5:52pm On Feb 25, 2023
Egoat:
E get the way goosebumps hold me for neck when I watch that video.
By the way, Obi no even leave small for APDC to share for im unit.
No be so o.
Those are people want a better future for themselves and their unborn children. They careless of tribe and religion. While some miscreants are stealing ballot boxes and getting gunned down, others are on vigil to ensure that their votes count and not snatched. May God give us the best.

1 Like

Re: University Of Ibadan Students Chant ‘No Structure’ As Obi Wins In Polling Units by Bobbiee: 5:53pm On Feb 25, 2023
Overwhelmingly! I wonder what's up with my old university
Re: University Of Ibadan Students Chant ‘No Structure’ As Obi Wins In Polling Units by b03liberty(m): 5:53pm On Feb 25, 2023
floret23:
Obi will always win among the educated, enlightened electorates. Thiefnubuu is only popular among thugs and criminals.
RT
Re: University Of Ibadan Students Chant ‘No Structure’ As Obi Wins In Polling Units by Angelfrost(m): 5:54pm On Feb 25, 2023
Eriokanmi:
That was before pls. They can't manipulate anything again with BVAS. No resident inec commissioner would sit under a chilled roof in an abuja hotel and be watching other states results as they're being announced and be using same to write his own for his northern state anymore.

Don't forget inec now had copies of all the votes cast in their servers both at the party and state levels. In the past, after manipulation of results were fully concluded, they'd say they're arriving the national collation centre late because of logistical issues and boko haram were on the road fighting so it took them 3 days to reach some IDPS to collect their ballot papers. By the Time they now call them to announce their state's results they'd still make mistakes and inec chairman wouid ask them to sit somewhere and redo their calculations grin. They'd now be recording millions of votes in places where they claimed boko haram had ravaged grin. But if you ask same people to come to abuja and collect 1m naira, they'd get there in 45 minutes by air.

Such nonsense isn't possible anymore and that's why they've resorted to vote buying as seen in lagos and rivers at the early hours of yesterday with those arrested with over 500m usd and millions of new notes.

It must be really frustrating for them!

They will never forgive Buhari!
Re: University Of Ibadan Students Chant ‘No Structure’ As Obi Wins In Polling Units by Salvador1: 5:59pm On Feb 25, 2023
CoronaVirusRelo:
UI should be converted to a cattle ranch!

School living by old glory!

Keeps churning out half baked graduates, cultist, fraudsters and prostitutes

Institution is not worth that landmass! Cattle’s would be better
urchins ooooo

1 Like

Re: University Of Ibadan Students Chant ‘No Structure’ As Obi Wins In Polling Units by NwekereNdokl: 5:59pm On Feb 25, 2023
No sane yoruba will support Tinubu. Good job UNI

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: University Of Ibadan Students Chant ‘No Structure’ As Obi Wins In Polling Units by Goodson15: 6:00pm On Feb 25, 2023
BABA GOD PLEASE,THIS IS NIGERIA LAST CHANCE, cry We need OBI TO WIN,sanity must retun to my country

2 Likes

Re: University Of Ibadan Students Chant ‘No Structure’ As Obi Wins In Polling Units by Eriokanmi: 6:00pm On Feb 25, 2023
Angelfrost:

It must be really frustrating for them!

They will never forgive Buhari!
That's why they're suing him left , right and centre
Re: University Of Ibadan Students Chant ‘No Structure’ As Obi Wins In Polling Units by Trybes(m): 6:02pm On Feb 25, 2023
Tallesty1:
North is quiet and that is what bothers me
I tell you that would be the final to decide who wins

1 Like

Re: University Of Ibadan Students Chant ‘No Structure’ As Obi Wins In Polling Units by Shemadex(m): 6:02pm On Feb 25, 2023
crossfm:

You just said my mind,too quiet for my liking.
because what u ppl ar seeing not vote

When north Begin una go cry

1 Like

Re: University Of Ibadan Students Chant ‘No Structure’ As Obi Wins In Polling Units by projet: 6:03pm On Feb 25, 2023
Lol...... the great Zik hall.....ONE BLOOD still runs there after so many years.
Re: University Of Ibadan Students Chant ‘No Structure’ As Obi Wins In Polling Units by zoedew: 6:08pm On Feb 25, 2023
Massiveglory:
Weldone our people.

Electoral act and BVAS has open nyash of everybody.

Emilokan is a nobody in politics.

The Only structure that he has is that of vagabonds, hooligans, thuggery and miscreants.
Next, electronic voting. Vote from the comfort of your living room. Thuggery will lose relevance in elections. Transfer money for vote and NFIU will catch you. Who says God does not answer prayers and that Nigeria will not rise again!

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: University Of Ibadan Students Chant ‘No Structure’ As Obi Wins In Polling Units by Lilimax(f): 6:08pm On Feb 25, 2023
floret23:
Obi will always win among the educated, enlightened electorates. Thiefnubuu is only popular among thugs and criminals.
I tell you!. He is so popular among the illiterates, those beclouded with tribalism, ethnicity and religion. They will fail this time around.

1 Like

Re: University Of Ibadan Students Chant ‘No Structure’ As Obi Wins In Polling Units by when2(f): 6:08pm On Feb 25, 2023
floret23:

Very correct.
Re: University Of Ibadan Students Chant ‘No Structure’ As Obi Wins In Polling Units by DKM123: 6:16pm On Feb 25, 2023
Yassssss
Re: University Of Ibadan Students Chant ‘No Structure’ As Obi Wins In Polling Units by Nfora: 6:21pm On Feb 25, 2023
Massiveglory:
Weldone our people.

Electoral act and BVAS has open nyash of everybody.

Emilokan is a nobody in politics.

The Only structure that he has is that of vagabonds, hooligans, thuggery and miscreants.

Correct!

1 Like

Re: University Of Ibadan Students Chant ‘No Structure’ As Obi Wins In Polling Units by MichaelSokoto(m): 6:21pm On Feb 25, 2023
Kai!
grin
Re: University Of Ibadan Students Chant ‘No Structure’ As Obi Wins In Polling Units by MichaelSokoto(m): 6:22pm On Feb 25, 2023
Egoat:
E get the way goosebumps hold me for neck when I watch that video.
By the way, Obi no even leave small for APDC to share for im unit.
No be so o.
wat manner of wickedness is dis ni jo tori Olohun?

no single shishi vote given to PDAPC!

grin

1 Like

Re: University Of Ibadan Students Chant ‘No Structure’ As Obi Wins In Polling Units by maasoap(m): 6:26pm On Feb 25, 2023
Their chants: labour in vains
Re: University Of Ibadan Students Chant ‘No Structure’ As Obi Wins In Polling Units by ufotunang: 6:26pm On Feb 25, 2023
floret23:
... hahaha...you have finished tinubu
Re: University Of Ibadan Students Chant ‘No Structure’ As Obi Wins In Polling Units by OmoFiditi: 6:27pm On Feb 25, 2023
floret23:

I don talk am before.

Seunmsg, wickedfacts, coronavirusrelo, plaindealer, Yamiriflathead, freestuffng, una go school at all? grin

2 Likes

Re: University Of Ibadan Students Chant ‘No Structure’ As Obi Wins In Polling Units by Hallabee1(m): 6:27pm On Feb 25, 2023
StrongAlphMale:
Damn!

As expected!

Obi is winning this election 100%

Aje... If the election result from inec is not manipulated
Re: University Of Ibadan Students Chant ‘No Structure’ As Obi Wins In Polling Units by darealbabe61: 6:28pm On Feb 25, 2023
What is the probability that OBI will win
Theboy2180: As e dey sweet us, e dey pain them.....as e dey pain them...e dey sweet us

Re: University Of Ibadan Students Chant ‘No Structure’ As Obi Wins In Polling Units by ufotunang: 6:28pm On Feb 25, 2023
Lamasta:
Am waiting for INEC authentic result before I start to conclude
....are you not happy Peter obi is winning
Re: University Of Ibadan Students Chant ‘No Structure’ As Obi Wins In Polling Units by Mamijoh(f): 6:28pm On Feb 25, 2023
floret23:
You can say that again my bros
Re: University Of Ibadan Students Chant ‘No Structure’ As Obi Wins In Polling Units by Fembleez1(m): 6:28pm On Feb 25, 2023
I miss UI Aluta sha! cry

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

How Ex-president Arranged Arrest of Diezani - Silverbirdtv.com / Coronavirus: Obasanjo Donates Former Hilltop Residence For Isolation Centre / The Properties ICPC Seized From Dibu Ojerinde, Ex-JAMB Registrar

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.