Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,434 members, 7,826,682 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 06:16 PM

Thugs Burn Ballot Papers At Ijaye - Mafoluku, Oshodi, Lagos - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Thugs Burn Ballot Papers At Ijaye - Mafoluku, Oshodi, Lagos (44426 Views)

Kogi: Massive Thumbprinting Of Ballot Papers At PDP Candidate’s Polling Unit / Gunmen Attack INEC Office In Osun, Burn Ballot Papers, Card Readers. Photos / Ekiti 2018 Elections: Thugs Smash And Burn Ballot Boxes In Aramoko (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Thugs Burn Ballot Papers At Ijaye - Mafoluku, Oshodi, Lagos by Majesty33(m): 6:36pm On Feb 25, 2023
I just wonder how he is so keen on disrupting election in his own stronghold Lagos. If he is so sure of winning Lagos, let him sit back and watch and then he will be on his way to defeat.
Re: Thugs Burn Ballot Papers At Ijaye - Mafoluku, Oshodi, Lagos by Skty: 6:37pm On Feb 25, 2023
jeromestarks:
I will follow whoever wins this election.
But
I will never follow a single mother.
I will never wife a woman fvcked and mounted by other men. Only a fool would do that. I will just fvck her and let others fvck her.

Fvck any girl you want but when it comes to marriage, find a virgin woman and marry.
Better to suffer to find a virgin woman and have a peaceful lasting home than to marry one of these girls who has already been fvcked and mounted by many men and suffer in your marriage.
Be wise.

What has sex got to with election? Jeez

1 Like

Re: Thugs Burn Ballot Papers At Ijaye - Mafoluku, Oshodi, Lagos by Babaken(m): 6:37pm On Feb 25, 2023
Yamiriflathead:
grin
Obedient thugs. .
This election must be decided and BAT declared winner
U can't script this whole drama to discredit APC and expect us to believe it.
Nansense!!
it is true mad man no get shame.

1 Like

Re: Thugs Burn Ballot Papers At Ijaye - Mafoluku, Oshodi, Lagos by Emola12(m): 6:38pm On Feb 25, 2023
Yamiriflathead:
grin
Obedient thugs. .
Nansense!!
lol were dey disgust LP dey give you people wotowoto nnah go dey burn ballots box God punish all of Dem patapata
Re: Thugs Burn Ballot Papers At Ijaye - Mafoluku, Oshodi, Lagos by ArcSEMPECJ(m): 6:39pm On Feb 25, 2023
Yamiriflathead:
grin
Obedient thugs. .
Nansense!!

You can't be supporting APC, and you won't be talking gibberish ......

Labour party thugs came to TINUBU Lagos to burn electoral materials ....?

May the evil you pla for Nigeria swallow you for life
Re: Thugs Burn Ballot Papers At Ijaye - Mafoluku, Oshodi, Lagos by Mitsurugi(m): 6:40pm On Feb 25, 2023
post=121233279:
Shoot dem blokos at sight,
Before they started burning BRT buses as they did recently.
Animals everywhere.

Have you gone mad? πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
Re: Thugs Burn Ballot Papers At Ijaye - Mafoluku, Oshodi, Lagos by Geminiivory: 6:40pm On Feb 25, 2023
MatrixCircle:

You are from your stupid tribe that should be ashamed of yourself. In your Lagos another person came and burnt ballot boxes. Same stupidity you people displayed that another person from his own town came and drove Oba of Lagos from his Palace and collected staff of office. Are you people not the most stupid tribe to have even mentioned that ??

A ruler driven out of office by another tribe and you said it on air. grin grin Stupid people.

pls.stop.this.. You dont need to being his tribe into this even if he did.. Just deal with him personally and take his tribe away from this plss

1 Like

Re: Thugs Burn Ballot Papers At Ijaye - Mafoluku, Oshodi, Lagos by Earthquakes: 6:48pm On Feb 25, 2023
Yamiriflathead:
grin
Obedient thugs. .
Nansense!!

It's shameful that urchins allowed Obidients to burn Agbado stronghold he BUILT grin grin
Seems like it's the Obidients that own Lagos anyway if going by your statement
Re: Thugs Burn Ballot Papers At Ijaye - Mafoluku, Oshodi, Lagos by Emman08: 6:52pm On Feb 25, 2023
See how desperate they have become
Re: Thugs Burn Ballot Papers At Ijaye - Mafoluku, Oshodi, Lagos by malvisguy212: 6:54pm On Feb 25, 2023
Yamiriflathead:
grin
Obedient thugs. .
Nansense!!
so you mean Peter obi come Lagos, overpowered your area father? he beat the Tinubu area boys ? indeed obi is truly stronger.
Re: Thugs Burn Ballot Papers At Ijaye - Mafoluku, Oshodi, Lagos by Papichulostunne(m): 6:58pm On Feb 25, 2023
Yamiriflathead:
grin
Obedient thugs. .
Nansense!!
With your FLAT HEAD
Re: Thugs Burn Ballot Papers At Ijaye - Mafoluku, Oshodi, Lagos by alexsialobi: 7:10pm On Feb 25, 2023
Na so
Re: Thugs Burn Ballot Papers At Ijaye - Mafoluku, Oshodi, Lagos by Holuwaxheun(m): 7:15pm On Feb 25, 2023
samista:
Thugs disrupted the process and burnt ballot papers at Ijaye street, Mafoluku, Oshodi, Lagos

https://twitter.com/yabaleftonline/status/1629478334605193217?s=20

This was just confirmed by channels TV.
Re: Thugs Burn Ballot Papers At Ijaye - Mafoluku, Oshodi, Lagos by IamAsiri: 7:18pm On Feb 25, 2023
Yamiriflathead:
grin
Obedient thugs. .
Nansense!!

You really must be living in your own cocoon of self-delusion cool.
Re: Thugs Burn Ballot Papers At Ijaye - Mafoluku, Oshodi, Lagos by DrMuzungu(m): 7:29pm On Feb 25, 2023
Th1efnubu, why?!

Keep your dogs at bay!
Re: Thugs Burn Ballot Papers At Ijaye - Mafoluku, Oshodi, Lagos by Abdulmumin412(m): 7:29pm On Feb 25, 2023
jeromestarks:
But
I will never wife a woman fvcked and mounted by other men. Only a fool would do that. I will just fvck her and let others fvck her.

Fvck any girl you want but when it comes to marriage, find a virgin woman and marry.
Better to suffer to find a virgin woman and have a peaceful lasting home than to marry one of these girls who has already been fvcked and mounted by many men and suffer in your marriage.
Be wise.
Someone like you will end up marrying an olosho. You reminded me of one guy who was jumping from one woman to another and was bragging that the day he will marry he will marry a virgin but two weeks to his wedding he received a shocking news of his life. My guy has bought all the necessary marriage materials, all preparation were in place before he got the news that the young lady is heavy for another man. Omo my guy lost all his pride and become humble man.
Re: Thugs Burn Ballot Papers At Ijaye - Mafoluku, Oshodi, Lagos by ufuosman(m): 7:29pm On Feb 25, 2023
Tinubu boys at work
Re: Thugs Burn Ballot Papers At Ijaye - Mafoluku, Oshodi, Lagos by Blackdisciple(m): 7:31pm On Feb 25, 2023
Yamiriflathead:
grin
Obedient thugs. .
Nansense!!

Obedient thugs for oshodi
How does that sound in your ears na grin grin
Re: Thugs Burn Ballot Papers At Ijaye - Mafoluku, Oshodi, Lagos by wwe11: 7:32pm On Feb 25, 2023
WHAT GOD CANNOT DO, DOES NOT EXIST

By the Mercy of God and the Help of God upon this nation Nigeria, come 29th May 2023, Peter Obi shall be sworn in as the President of the Federal Republic of Nigeria...... All to the Glory of God

Declarations Concerning the Rescue of Nigeria
The reign of terror is over in Nigeria – Ezk. 34:25
The reign of oppression is over in Nigeria – Psa. 12:5
The reign of wickedness is over in Nigeria – Psa. 11:5-7
The reign of insecurity is over in Nigeria – Psa. 7:11-16
And whosoever will not let go must go down for this nation to go forward – Isa. 54:15/ Isa. 8:8-10

Declaration Concerning Peace and Prosperity of Nigeria
The peace of God shall reign in Nigeria – Job. 34:29
There shall be no more bloodshed in Nigeria – Isa. 49:24-26
Hypocrites shall no more reign in Nigeria – Job 34:30
Nigeria shall not be destroyed – Gen. 18:26
We shall not see war in Nigeria – Isa. 60:18
The destiny of our great nation Nigeria shall be gloriously restored – Joe. 2:25-26

Declarations Concerning the Church of Christ in Nigeria
The Church of Christ in Nigeria is indestructible – Mt. 21: 41- 44
The Church of Christ in Nigeria is unstoppable – Mt. 16:18
The Church of Christ in Nigeria is unmolest-able – Ps. 105: 13-15
The Church of Christ in Nigeria shall continue to grow and expand – Mt. 16:18
Re: Thugs Burn Ballot Papers At Ijaye - Mafoluku, Oshodi, Lagos by Wildkat02: 7:48pm On Feb 25, 2023
Yamiriflathead:
grin
Obedient thugs. .
Nansense!!

You’re really working hard for your paymasters. Wow!! Things must be so tough for u and that’s why u sold your soul so cheaply to act so stupid this way on every thread.

Imagine disgracing your family on almost every polling thread

Re: Thugs Burn Ballot Papers At Ijaye - Mafoluku, Oshodi, Lagos by ponishah: 7:52pm On Feb 25, 2023
Yamiriflathead:
grin
Obedient thugs. .
Nansense!!
If tinubu win make i see how.
Tinubu no dey the picture wey God show me.
tinubu can not win in lagos except by burning ballots and results of other candidates victory.
Tinubu is the only negative side in this election, instead of sending his people to school like Awolowo, he is sending them to NURTW agbero thuggery just to milk lagos dry for his family.
Its a shame, tinubu does not fit into this era, he is anti-social
Re: Thugs Burn Ballot Papers At Ijaye - Mafoluku, Oshodi, Lagos by Wildkat02: 7:54pm On Feb 25, 2023
Johnson225:
Urchins don Dey deactivate their monikers small small grin grin… Tinubu is losing Lagos hands down!!!

Urchins like Moh247 and BATified2023 πŸ˜‚ πŸ˜‚

Re: Thugs Burn Ballot Papers At Ijaye - Mafoluku, Oshodi, Lagos by Wildkat02: 7:56pm On Feb 25, 2023
post=121233279:
Shoot dem blokos at sight,
Before they started burning BRT buses as they did recently.
Animals everywhere.

This urchin.... did u vote at all?

Re: Thugs Burn Ballot Papers At Ijaye - Mafoluku, Oshodi, Lagos by okechuks22: 8:15pm On Feb 25, 2023
Na Tinubu urchins,army no dey see them na
Re: Thugs Burn Ballot Papers At Ijaye - Mafoluku, Oshodi, Lagos by Uchesis: 8:48pm On Feb 25, 2023
jeromestarks:
But

Be wise.
But your mother wasn't a virgin when she married your dad grin
Re: Thugs Burn Ballot Papers At Ijaye - Mafoluku, Oshodi, Lagos by Exceed15: 8:54pm On Feb 25, 2023
jeromestarks:
But

Better to suffer to find a virgin woman and have a peaceful lasting home than to marry
one of these girls who has already been fvcked and mounted by many men and suffer in your marriage.
Be wise.

Guy u dey vex o
Re: Thugs Burn Ballot Papers At Ijaye - Mafoluku, Oshodi, Lagos by jeromestarks: 9:00pm On Feb 25, 2023
Uchesis:

But your mother wasn't a virgin when she married your dad grin
If she didn't, I wouldn't have the confidence to post about virginity.
Re: Thugs Burn Ballot Papers At Ijaye - Mafoluku, Oshodi, Lagos by Heffalump(m): 9:28pm On Feb 25, 2023
Yamiriflathead:
grin
Obedient thugs. .
Nansense!!

You're a crazy fool
Re: Thugs Burn Ballot Papers At Ijaye - Mafoluku, Oshodi, Lagos by SlurUsername1: 9:34pm On Feb 25, 2023
Heffalump:

You're a crazy fool

Mynd44 seun Rule 2
Re: Thugs Burn Ballot Papers At Ijaye - Mafoluku, Oshodi, Lagos by SlurUsername1: 9:36pm On Feb 25, 2023
ponishah:

If tinubu win make i see how.
Tinubu no dey the picture wey God show me.
tinubu can not win in lagos except by burning ballots and results of other candidates victory.
Tinubu is the only negative side in this election, instead of sending his people to school like Awolowo, he is sending them to NURTW agbero thuggery just to milk lagos dry for his family.
Its a shame, tinubu does not fit into this era, he is anti-social

We will see the kind of God u serve when obi loses... Ur God must be a fake God like ur fake results being displayed everywhere
Re: Thugs Burn Ballot Papers At Ijaye - Mafoluku, Oshodi, Lagos by Chemlite: 9:36pm On Feb 25, 2023
[quote author=jeromestarks post=121233253]I will follow whoever wins this election.
But

Be wise.[/quote

Go n sit don somewhere, you wey small small girls dey take see front wan come form alpha. That girl wey U give 20k don come open leg for U?
Re: Thugs Burn Ballot Papers At Ijaye - Mafoluku, Oshodi, Lagos by Heffalump(m): 9:42pm On Feb 25, 2023
Yamiriflathead:

Mynd44 seun Rule 2

Calling who exactly? After you've finished insulting everybody that voted for LP. You're well known on this platform for your insultiveness and antagonistic views that's at variance with yours.

Sometimes I question the level of your education and common sense.
Stop calling anybody. Stay and face your trouble, lad.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

National Association Of Seadogs Petitions Inspector General Of Police / APC Presidential Campaign Flag-off: Tinubu Arrives Jos, Plateau State (Photos) / I Only Get N577k Monthly Pension From Lagos – Fashola

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.