Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,089 members, 7,825,434 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 02:31 PM

Presidential: APC Wins Seyi Makinde's Polling Unit - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Presidential: APC Wins Seyi Makinde's Polling Unit (61308 Views)

APC Wins Orolu LG Rerun Election / Rerun: APC Wins PDP In Osogbo / Osun Rerun: APC Wins In Ife South (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Presidential: APC Wins Seyi Makinde's Polling Unit by LordviccoDaGuru(m): 4:46pm On Feb 25, 2023
Good
Re: Presidential: APC Wins Seyi Makinde's Polling Unit by Inyaky(f): 4:47pm On Feb 25, 2023
Following your analysis, Obi should be one writing inauguration speech not atiku, don't you think so ?

lansile:
Southwest is between Obi and Tinubu, east Obi, SS Obi, North Atiku.
My projection was wrong, it's between Atiku and Obi and Atiku is writing inauguration speech already
Re: Presidential: APC Wins Seyi Makinde's Polling Unit by Faber(m): 4:47pm On Feb 25, 2023
VawulentComrade:
I'm disappointed in your choice of candidate Mr Gov.

Artificial intelligence is taking over on most sector globally.

Artificial intelligence sport trading is the modern age trading boost, find and join "Corg Ai" on telegram now.

In all you do, don't miss this.

Scammer! Ai kill you there, don't worry, I will soon get time for you

You don Change from CodedWealth to this new moniker, am coming for you.
Re: Presidential: APC Wins Seyi Makinde's Polling Unit by Adcd: 4:47pm On Feb 25, 2023
livinbygrace:
Na north be the main result ,especially North West
U're smart. No be Lagos mouthers.
Re: Presidential: APC Wins Seyi Makinde's Polling Unit by IpobAntidote: 4:47pm On Feb 25, 2023
Adcd:

We can see your relevance. Oponu.

Omo ale omo monkey. Baba e ni Oponu.
Re: Presidential: APC Wins Seyi Makinde's Polling Unit by nairanaira12: 4:48pm On Feb 25, 2023
IpobAntidote:
Se bi I told those IPOB mumus that Obasanjo cannot deliver for Obi. grin grin grin grin
LP scored ZERO votes at Obasanjo's polling unit. APC won.

I told you that Baba Iyabo and that Adebanjo are irrelevant in Yoruba land. They only have mouths.

Nice one by Makinde

Obi had 84 votes in Makinde's polling unit.

Chew on that, dear urrchin. grin
Re: Presidential: APC Wins Seyi Makinde's Polling Unit by GeneralPula: 4:48pm On Feb 25, 2023
Babaibe:
See I am an Ibadan boy, I grow up in that area. It will be the best result for Labour Party. Iwo-road is igbo zone in ibadan. To have been defeated there. Obi ti lule. Hardly will he get 1/2 vote, I am not saying 1 in other places.
What’s iwo road results?
Re: Presidential: APC Wins Seyi Makinde's Polling Unit by Kingjoshbaba(m): 4:48pm On Feb 25, 2023
That’s how he will loose his 2nd term bid!! He doesn’t know this presidential polls will determine his guber elections smh
Re: Presidential: APC Wins Seyi Makinde's Polling Unit by frankson1(m): 4:48pm On Feb 25, 2023
flexyrule:
All the news of chaos are from the South.

Our brothers in the North are quietly cooking up their plans.

We've seen early results from the south, while the North are just acting like they're asleep.

I hope they don't surprise us with grilled up figures.

Meanwhile, Lagosians always claim "Woke"... Disgusting footage from polling units around there.

The North have always been the last to release results and they're always quite.

Those in Lagos never stop embarrassing themselves.
Re: Presidential: APC Wins Seyi Makinde's Polling Unit by AllDModsAreMaad: 4:48pm On Feb 25, 2023
Curious345:
Tinubu will come 3rd .
Come front with your 600k make we bet

Baba I go add 400k, making it 1M...

Who wants to bet, please?
Re: Presidential: APC Wins Seyi Makinde's Polling Unit by yusluvad(m): 4:48pm On Feb 25, 2023
StrongAlphMale:
Damn!

Obi is winning this election 100%

Can't wait for our results in Edo State to be uploaded! Massive turnout in my unit today in Edo State, all for obi
Obi is doing well and great. I'm proud of him.👏🏼👏🏼💯💯💯😊😊
Re: Presidential: APC Wins Seyi Makinde's Polling Unit by Adcd: 4:48pm On Feb 25, 2023
IpobAntidote:

Omo ale omo monkey. Baba e ni Oponu.
Eranko, Omo gutter. Agbero oloshi.
Re: Presidential: APC Wins Seyi Makinde's Polling Unit by consumer: 4:48pm On Feb 25, 2023
Aufbauh:
The way Tinubu is marching Obi in the south with Atiku almost irrelevant. BAT needs an average outing in the North with Atiku &co to win cos Obi will be almost irrelevant in the North.

Atiku's problem is Obi in the south and Obi's problem is Tinubu's northern presence.
You are a good analyst that is facts of the matter and that is what is happening right now with all the results seen so far, Nice job bro

1 Like

Re: Presidential: APC Wins Seyi Makinde's Polling Unit by Och77(m): 4:49pm On Feb 25, 2023
Labour Party doing really well in South West, scoring good away goals.
Re: Presidential: APC Wins Seyi Makinde's Polling Unit by Lilimax(f): 4:49pm On Feb 25, 2023
Angelfrost:
Labour - 82!!! Wow!

If only we have more educated people in the North!

There would be no contest at all!
I tell you LP tried very well. If not that Tribalism, ethnicity and religiosity has beclouded the sense of reasoning of most people , no sane human being in his right thinking sense would vote for APC or even Tinubu ...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Presidential: APC Wins Seyi Makinde's Polling Unit by Levels2(f): 4:50pm On Feb 25, 2023
Curious345:
Tinubu will come 3rd .
Come front with your 600k make we bet

You never hear?

Na Tinubu O'clock here in Nigeria

Obituary is distance 4th
Re: Presidential: APC Wins Seyi Makinde's Polling Unit by afbstrategies: 4:50pm On Feb 25, 2023
olarent:
Na north result am expecting ooo.
God bless you. More wisdom for you.
Re: Presidential: APC Wins Seyi Makinde's Polling Unit by Rebuke: 4:50pm On Feb 25, 2023
Babaibe:
See I am an Ibadan boy, I grow up in that area. It will be the best result for Labour Party. Iwo-road is igbo zone in ibadan. To have been defeated there. Obi ti lule. Hardly will he get 1/2 vote, I am not saying 1 in other places.

See this one, shame no dey yhur face ni?
Re: Presidential: APC Wins Seyi Makinde's Polling Unit by highchief1: 4:51pm On Feb 25, 2023
Nemere2020:

https://twitter.com/vanguardngrnews/status/1629501162230611968?t=aMuGXLHMfOc39bakTiaiCQ&s=19
Labour Party will be the main opposition party after this election.Pdp has taken 3rd place in the committee of oppositions

1 Like

Re: Presidential: APC Wins Seyi Makinde's Polling Unit by nonhuman(m): 4:51pm On Feb 25, 2023
IpobAntidote:
Se bi I told those IPOB mumus that Obasanjo cannot deliver for Obi. grin grin grin grin
LP scored ZERO votes at Obasanjo's polling unit. APC won.

I told you that Baba Iyabo and that Adebanjo are irrelevant in Yoruba land. They only have mouths.

Nice one by Makinde
so you mean even Obasanjo did not vote
Re: Presidential: APC Wins Seyi Makinde's Polling Unit by Adcd: 4:51pm On Feb 25, 2023
chymeze:

You obviously ain't seeing the results well. The election is now a two horse race between Obi and Tinubu. Obi is already clearing SE, SS and North Central and putting up a good showing in the SW against Tinubu especially in Lagos. Tinubu is clearly having the upper hand in the North followed Atiku
U didn't add we in the northwest too. LP.
Re: Presidential: APC Wins Seyi Makinde's Polling Unit by GeneralPula: 4:52pm On Feb 25, 2023
fabolouz1:
If Peter obi loses which he would , he should be proud of the efforts he has made and never defect to another party but stay put at LP.
Depending on the policies of whoever wins today's contest in the next four years , I see him winning 2027.

Well, my advice for him his..

If he stays in Lp, he won’t be able to win a national elections. He should decamp to Apc cuz Apc will win this election..

The ticket goes back to north and then back to south where he can then have a upper chance..

My only issue is the battle for who gets the next southern presidency?
Amaechi
Wike
Kalu
Obi
Dave Umahi
Oshiomhole
?

1 Like

Re: Presidential: APC Wins Seyi Makinde's Polling Unit by Adcd: 4:52pm On Feb 25, 2023
Lilimax:
I tell you LP tried very well. If not that Tribalism, ethnicity and religiosity has beclouded the sense of reasoning of most people , no sane human being in his right thinking sense would vote for APC or even Tinubu ...
Exactly.
Re: Presidential: APC Wins Seyi Makinde's Polling Unit by Willie2015: 4:52pm On Feb 25, 2023
Tannhauser:
grin. grin. grin

I don't know if it's just me....but who else is enjoying this war between BATists and Obidients.

grin. grin. grin. grin

It is a fair fight...
With Obi inheriting PDP votes in the South...
We expect results from the North...
This is the place you
separate Men from the Boyz...
Re: Presidential: APC Wins Seyi Makinde's Polling Unit by ambale(m): 4:52pm On Feb 25, 2023
The labor party had a strong show here

This election is gonna be close henn
Re: Presidential: APC Wins Seyi Makinde's Polling Unit by IpobAntidote: 4:52pm On Feb 25, 2023
nonhuman:
so you mean even Obasanjo did not vote

May be invalidated or he didn't vote. But LP got ZERO vote.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Presidential: APC Wins Seyi Makinde's Polling Unit by highchief1: 4:53pm On Feb 25, 2023
Wiseandtrue:
Seyi Makinde did not do much for PDP in that state!

I don't even think he campaigned for his party undecided

Seyi Makinde governs very well so far, but I am disappointed in his choice of Tinubu
he may be disappointed in ur choice too.Obidneits just want everybody to be for Obi.where in the world does that happen.

1 Like

Re: Presidential: APC Wins Seyi Makinde's Polling Unit by Babaibe: 4:53pm On Feb 25, 2023
Rebuke:

See this one, shame no dey yhur face ni?
Wait make we see, na the only place he get chance be that. Who sabi the useless igbo man for ibadan.
Re: Presidential: APC Wins Seyi Makinde's Polling Unit by Curious345: 4:53pm On Feb 25, 2023
Levels2:

You never hear?

Na Tinubu O'clock here in Nigeria

Obituary is distance 4th
Masahallah 🤣
Re: Presidential: APC Wins Seyi Makinde's Polling Unit by leokid866: 4:53pm On Feb 25, 2023
Racoon:
Seyi Makinde collecting it wotoporously. The effects of frolicking with the wrong people while grandstanding.
Kudu to Labour Party for a strong showing.
lol....Seyi that probably voted APC.....you forget he is a G5 governor and has been meeting with Tinubu frequently.....

1 Like

Re: Presidential: APC Wins Seyi Makinde's Polling Unit by AllDModsAreMaad: 4:53pm On Feb 25, 2023
Aufbauh:
The way Tinubu is marching Obi in the south with Atiku almost irrelevant. BAT needs an average outing in the North with Atiku &co to win cos Obi will be almost irrelevant in the North.

Atiku's problem is Obi in the south and Obi's problem is Tinubu's northern presence.

So, your paymaster doesn't have any problem?

It is other contestants that have problems?

You are si ck, honestly.

Have you seen the few results from the north, southeast and southsouth, already?

Take it or leave it, the election is between Peter Obi and Atiku.
Tinubu will come either 3rd or 4th.

If you doubt it, place your mouth where your money is.

I am dropping 400k + the 600k someone dropped too, making 1M. Let's place a bet on it.
Re: Presidential: APC Wins Seyi Makinde's Polling Unit by nairanaira12: 4:53pm On Feb 25, 2023
Aufbauh:

Where do you put kwankwaso? grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Governor Ganduje Converting A Christian Girl To Islam (Video) / Trump Meets With A Lady Who Escaped From Boko Haram In Nigeria / How Shekau Raped And Made Me Pregnant For Him - Escapee Prisoner

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.