Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,067 members, 7,810,998 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 08:25 PM

Why Ibo No Go Home To Vote. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why Ibo No Go Home To Vote. (774 Views)

Why Ibo Man Will Never Be President Of This Our Dear Corntree / Imo Monachs Tell FG To Allow Nnamdi Kanu Come Home To Bury His Mother / Electric Atmosphere As Bukola Saraki Returns Home To Ilorin (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Ibo No Go Home To Vote. by jaksmillioniar: 4:56pm On Feb 25, 2023
I dont hate ibo but I ask why are u trying to get yoruba angry.how many yoruba did u see in anambra or enugu dat vote u come Lagos and try dat will vote obi to make tinubu a yoruba lose in his house. If u think u got crase den get set as baba will be president.buhari vote for him if not wicked after yardua hausa ibo do good luck Jonathan den hausa do again thru buhari.yet u want obi. Did yoruba not exists in dis country? U will drink lagoon water try rubbish and see.is yoruba turn. #emilokan

2 Likes

Re: Why Ibo No Go Home To Vote. by brunofarad(m): 4:59pm On Feb 25, 2023
Na wah for some people reasoning.

6 Likes

Re: Why Ibo No Go Home To Vote. by Nobody: 5:04pm On Feb 25, 2023
jaksmillioniar:
I dont hate ibo but I ask why are u trying to get yoruba angry.how many yoruba did u see in anambra or enugu dat vote u come Lagos and try dat will vote obi to make tinubu a yoruba lose in his house. If u think u got crase den get set as baba will be president.buhari vote for him if not wicked after yardua hausa ibo do good luck Jonathan den hausa do again thru buhari.yet u want obi. Did yoruba not exists in dis country? U will drink lagoon water try rubbish and see.is yoruba turn. #emilokan

When APC Agbero writes ✍️

This is what u get

19 Likes

Re: Why Ibo No Go Home To Vote. by Wiseandtrue(f): 5:05pm On Feb 25, 2023
Buhari went to Daura to vote

Osibanjo went to Ikenne to vote

Obi went to Anambra to cast his vote

Atiku went to Adamawa to cast his vote

Did Tinubu go to Iragbiji to vote Is he from Lagos State

Keep shooting yourself in the leg

That you were called to serve doesn't make the state or the country yours!!!

Nigerians have every right to cast their vote in their state of residence of registration!

18 Likes

Re: Why Ibo No Go Home To Vote. by Mckandre(m): 5:05pm On Feb 25, 2023
Why agbado master no go osun state to cast his vote,why in lagos? If its by state of origin ,anuofia!

9 Likes

Re: Why Ibo No Go Home To Vote. by Josegun(m): 5:08pm On Feb 25, 2023
The dont have home to go...
Re: Why Ibo No Go Home To Vote. by Massiveglory: 5:09pm On Feb 25, 2023
Young boi like you but no brain.
When ibo are paying tax why u no ask them to go pay in their states
jaksmillioniar:

11 Likes

Re: Why Ibo No Go Home To Vote. by blacksam01: 5:10pm On Feb 25, 2023
jaksmillioniar:

grow up this is not 1070's

6 Likes

Re: Why Ibo No Go Home To Vote. by NothingDoMe: 5:11pm On Feb 25, 2023
jaksmillioniar:
Oga. Elections are almost over. Don't be a sore loser.

3 Likes

Re: Why Ibo No Go Home To Vote. by jaksmillioniar: 5:11pm On Feb 25, 2023
Mckandre:
Why agbado master no go osun state to cast his vote,why in lagos? If its by state of origin ,anuofia!
dat a lie PDP start in Lagos. Tinubu is a lagosian.a city boy. Let love one each Oda why did u ibo and hausa don't want yoruba to rule after u do. Is yoruba turn and tinubu is our man. See how he change Lagos. Go to ikeja and lekki u think is america
Re: Why Ibo No Go Home To Vote. by Senator777: 5:11pm On Feb 25, 2023
Their case is like a Tennant that ganged up against his landlord. By the time the fight is finished in favor of his landlord he will have music to face .

1 Like

Re: Why Ibo No Go Home To Vote. by phorget(m): 5:11pm On Feb 25, 2023
jaksmillioniar:

Lol...
See painment. angry
Dem tell you say dem no dey beat person for inside him papa sitting room?

3 Likes

Re: Why Ibo No Go Home To Vote. by Mindlog: 5:13pm On Feb 25, 2023
jaksmillioniar:

You now see one of the consequences of always jumping the fence during your secondary school days, when classes was going on?🙄

4 Likes

Re: Why Ibo No Go Home To Vote. by jahsharon: 5:14pm On Feb 25, 2023
Only bastards leave their father's lands to go and be fighting in other people's land
Re: Why Ibo No Go Home To Vote. by jaksmillioniar: 5:17pm On Feb 25, 2023
Massiveglory:
Young boi like you but no brain.
When ibo are paying tax why u ask them to go pay in their states
may god purnish animal like u dat call me a young boi did u know how old am I. When I first vote u are not born. Be careful
Re: Why Ibo No Go Home To Vote. by Massiveglory: 5:19pm On Feb 25, 2023
jaksmillioniar:
dat a lie PDP start in Lagos. Tinubu is a lagosian.a city boy. Let love one each Oda why did u ibo and hausa don't want yoruba to rule after u do. Is yoruba turn and tinubu is our man. See how he change Lagos. Go to ikeja and lekki u think is america
What is blocking your eyes is poverty and illiteracy.
If you have knowledge and understanding of how Lagos is being ripped off, you will stone tinubu.
Re: Why Ibo No Go Home To Vote. by Flora2Sweet: 5:19pm On Feb 25, 2023
Urching sported..

As a Nigerian you can vote anywhere
Re: Why Ibo No Go Home To Vote. by Massiveglory: 5:22pm On Feb 25, 2023
jaksmillioniar:
may god purnish animal like u dat call me a young boi did u know how old am I. When I first vote u are not born. Be careful

That makes you an old man without knowledge.

If at your age you say things as this , then I weep.
If at your age, you cannot differentiate btw evil and good, then it is unfortunate.
Re: Why Ibo No Go Home To Vote. by hisgrace090: 5:25pm On Feb 25, 2023
jaksmillioniar:

The same spirit of thugery again!
Must you all be the same?
Where goes sanity?
It's a pity!
Re: Why Ibo No Go Home To Vote. by Mckandre(m): 5:28pm On Feb 25, 2023
jaksmillioniar:
theirs nothing tribalistic in voting Peter obi,he's the only candidate with less blemish unlike the rest. Had it been osibanjo was the flagbearer of apc and okorocha or orji Uzo kalu for LP, i would have wasted my vote on osibanjo. Get it into ur tribalistic filled degenerated brain ,vote for competence not tribe.
Re: Why Ibo No Go Home To Vote. by OneBulletOnly: 5:29pm On Feb 25, 2023
jaksmillioniar:

Are you crying or what grin
Re: Why Ibo No Go Home To Vote. by TruthIsBitter02: 5:39pm On Feb 25, 2023
Shame no dey catch you? So Goodluck Jonathan an Ijaw man is now an Igbo man. Because of Yoruba greed. Where is your conscience.
Obj ( Yoruba) - 8years
Atiku VP (Fulani) - 8years
Yar Adua (Fulani man) - 2years
Goodluck VP (Ijaw) - 2 years
Goodluck (IJaw) - 6 years
Buhari (Fulani) - 8 years
Osibanjo (Fulani) 8years
Tell me where did you see an Igbo man there. Meanwhile Yorubas have had 16 straight years as president and VP only them and you still get mouth to be talking emilokan. God punish very greedy person dead or alive. Una wan turn Fulani of the south. Wicked people!!!
jaksmillioniar:
Re: Why Ibo No Go Home To Vote. by naijaking1: 8:43pm On Feb 25, 2023
jaksmillioniar:

According to the law Igbos like other Nigerians have a right to vote wherever they live in Nigeria.

(1) (Reply)

See As Men Beat Ballot Box Stealer!! ...them Wan Kill Am!! / Presidential Election 2023: If Inec Rigs It, Guber Elections Will Be Very Bloody / Nigeria Elections Below Expectations, INEC Lacked Transparency – NDI/IRI

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.