Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,153 members, 7,818,482 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:03 PM

Peter Obi Influence Will Make Labour Party House Of Rep To Win. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Peter Obi Influence Will Make Labour Party House Of Rep To Win. (933 Views)

Meet The 8 Labour Party Senators Who Won With Obi Influence / 2023: NLC, TUC Presidents Make Labour Party's Presidential Advisory Council List / Igboho: Yoruba Trad Rulers, Politicians Against Oduduwa Rep To Be Sent On Exile (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Peter Obi Influence Will Make Labour Party House Of Rep To Win. by fineboynl(m): 4:59pm On Feb 25, 2023
Every body is just putting it for labour party both papers. If not for the senate seat was cancelled. Labour party would have won senate.

4 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Influence Will Make Labour Party House Of Rep To Win. by Nobody: 5:10pm On Feb 25, 2023
fineboynl:
Every body is just putting it for labour party both papers. If not for the senate seat was cancelled. Labour party would have won senate.

I tell you. E pain me say labor no get senate candidate for my side.

6 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Influence Will Make Labour Party House Of Rep To Win. by Shuzzi(m): 5:16pm On Feb 25, 2023
fineboynl:

Honestly In my polling unit everyone was just putting LP in senate and House of reps...even though they don't know the candidates

4 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Influence Will Make Labour Party House Of Rep To Win. by RuddyFusion(m): 5:19pm On Feb 25, 2023
I did same including mum and sis and many others.....Peps just putting in for LP across the line

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Influence Will Make Labour Party House Of Rep To Win. by Nwaide01: 5:54pm On Feb 25, 2023
Shuzzi:
Honestly In my polling unit everyone was just putting LP in senate and House of reps...even though they don't know the candidates
It's funny even in Gboko here that's the same story even though majority don't know the candidates.
Re: Peter Obi Influence Will Make Labour Party House Of Rep To Win. by abobote: 6:03pm On Feb 25, 2023
Some of the candidates chicken out, they believe so much in structure.

That senatorial candidate they killed in Enugu would have won
Re: Peter Obi Influence Will Make Labour Party House Of Rep To Win. by karnap(m): 6:13pm On Feb 25, 2023
If you want to be famous just mentioned labour party and peter obi😂

(1) (Reply)

Tinubu Loses Gbajabiamila's Polling Unit To Labour Party / Audio: Keyamo Blasts Oyedepo, Says Peter Obi’s Presidential Ambition Is Dead / How Nigerians Loose $2billion And it's youth To Sport Betting (video & Pic)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.