Stats: 3,151,855 members, 7,813,913 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 09:29 PM

I Delivered My Polling Unit For Tinubu And Lawan (Photos) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Delivered My Polling Unit For Tinubu And Lawan (Photos) (2801 Views)

President Buhari Meets With Lawan (Photos) / Ekweremadu, Abaribe, Dino Melaye With Ahmed Lawan (Photos) / Ekiti Election: Why APC Is Winning In My Polling Unit – PDP Agent (2) (3) (4)

I Delivered My Polling Unit For Tinubu And Lawan (Photos) by LordviccoDaGuru(m): 5:42pm On Feb 25, 2023
My PU E2 Ward 005
Presidential
APC - 88
PDP - 5
LP - 6
Void - 5
ADC - 1

Senate

APC - 92
PDP - 5
Void - 5
ADC - 1

I have delivered my polling unit for APC Lawan is Coming Asiwaju is coming.

https://twitter.com/VictorG63538936/status/1629520953842475008?t=1DFTmj052DMvFxfnwUIiFg&s=08

Nlfpmod Seun dominique Mynd44

9 Likes 3 Shares

Re: I Delivered My Polling Unit For Tinubu And Lawan (Photos) by Urheadmaster(m): 5:44pm On Feb 25, 2023
Losers

Re: I Delivered My Polling Unit For Tinubu And Lawan (Photos) by olgaa14: 5:44pm On Feb 25, 2023
Suffer nor dey tire you?

Re: I Delivered My Polling Unit For Tinubu And Lawan (Photos) by Xscape1993(m): 5:44pm On Feb 25, 2023
Evil party and evil candidate......the founder of agberos in Nigeria, the drug landlord of Africa and the murderer of Funso Williams will never win this election.....

Re: I Delivered My Polling Unit For Tinubu And Lawan (Photos) by princeade86(m): 5:45pm On Feb 25, 2023
Which state.

Re: I Delivered My Polling Unit For Tinubu And Lawan (Photos) by SIawomir: 5:45pm On Feb 25, 2023
FAKE NEWS.

Re: I Delivered My Polling Unit For Tinubu And Lawan (Photos) by LordviccoDaGuru(m): 5:45pm On Feb 25, 2023
Xscape1993:
Evil party and evil candidate......the founder of agberos in Nigeria, the drug landlord of Africa and the murderer of Funso Williams will never win this election.....

U are in pains already, defeated pig grin

Re: I Delivered My Polling Unit For Tinubu And Lawan (Photos) by LordviccoDaGuru(m): 5:46pm On Feb 25, 2023
I crippled Labour party grin grin grin

Re: I Delivered My Polling Unit For Tinubu And Lawan (Photos) by NoahHadNoArk: 5:49pm On Feb 25, 2023
May your children be like the candidates you voted for
Re: I Delivered My Polling Unit For Tinubu And Lawan (Photos) by Urheadmaster(m): 5:50pm On Feb 25, 2023
You crippled your grandfather tongue
LordviccoDaGuru:

Re: I Delivered My Polling Unit For Tinubu And Lawan (Photos) by muykem: 5:50pm On Feb 25, 2023
Xscape1993:
Reserve your tears till results started coming from North.
Re: I Delivered My Polling Unit For Tinubu And Lawan (Photos) by ObosiUkwalla: 5:50pm On Feb 25, 2023
LordviccoDaGuru:

U are in pains already, defeated pig

Seun Mynd44 Dominique justwise nlfpmod oam4j
Rule 2
Re: I Delivered My Polling Unit For Tinubu And Lawan (Photos) by LordviccoDaGuru(m): 5:54pm On Feb 25, 2023
ObosiUkwalla:

Seun Mynd44 Dominique justwise nlfpmod oam4j
Rule 2

Re: I Delivered My Polling Unit For Tinubu And Lawan (Photos) by LordviccoDaGuru(m): 5:54pm On Feb 25, 2023
muykem:
Reserve your tears till results started coming from North.

E go shock am
Re: I Delivered My Polling Unit For Tinubu And Lawan (Photos) by Roboto11: 5:56pm On Feb 25, 2023
LordviccoDaGuru:

What state is that?
Re: I Delivered My Polling Unit For Tinubu And Lawan (Photos) by Adexgentle005(m): 5:58pm On Feb 25, 2023
LordviccoDaGuru:

https://twitter.com/VictorG63538936/status/1629520953842475008?t=1DFTmj052DMvFxfnwUIiFg&s=08

Which asiwaju is coming? E go shock you. Just dey play first. Peter obi all the way!
Re: I Delivered My Polling Unit For Tinubu And Lawan (Photos) by TrueNigerian300: 5:59pm On Feb 25, 2023
olgaa14:
Suffer nor dey tire you?

Mumudients safe the water from your eyes you need it for digestion. One of the reason why your dullard will lose the election is because of fools like you. He voted for his choice which you have no right to choose for him, then he is suffering do you know if he can feed you and your entire family

We told you all it is not mathematically possible for Obi to win this election. The dullard will go back and focus on his import by next weeek.
I can’t wait to see you wail for the next four years. Sore losers, GTFO.

Re: I Delivered My Polling Unit For Tinubu And Lawan (Photos) by abobote: 5:59pm On Feb 25, 2023
Obi even tried in your polling unit
Re: I Delivered My Polling Unit For Tinubu And Lawan (Photos) by olgaa14: 6:00pm On Feb 25, 2023
TrueNigerian300:

Mumudients safe the water from your eyes you need it for digestion. One of the reason why your dullard will lose the election is because of fools like you. He voted for his choice which you have no right to choose for him, then he is suffering do you if he can feed and your entire family

I can’t wait to see you wail for the next four years. Sore losers, GTFO.

Your English sef dey somehow...suffer no dey tire you?
Re: I Delivered My Polling Unit For Tinubu And Lawan (Photos) by FreeStuffsNG: 6:00pm On Feb 25, 2023
Great job!!
Let us Just tell the losing mob to stay calm so they will not have heart attack when results start coming from the real voting bloc in Nigeria.

Congrats my President-Elect Asiwaju Tinubu.
check my signature for free stuffs!
Re: I Delivered My Polling Unit For Tinubu And Lawan (Photos) by TrueNigerian300: 6:04pm On Feb 25, 2023
olgaa14:

Your English sef dey somehow...suffer no dey tire you?

Lol…mumu boy just reserve the water that will come out from your eyes for now. You will cry but not now.
Re: I Delivered My Polling Unit For Tinubu And Lawan (Photos) by olgaa14: 6:06pm On Feb 25, 2023
TrueNigerian300:

Lol…mumu boy just reserve the water that will come out from your eyes for now. You will cry but not now.
See how somebody is defend people starving him of money and fuel...indeed slaves love their chains.
Re: I Delivered My Polling Unit For Tinubu And Lawan (Photos) by TrueNigerian300: 6:15pm On Feb 25, 2023
olgaa14:

See how somebody is defend people starving him of money and fuel...indeed slaves love their chains.

The dullard you are supporting said the policy is good so why the cry I am not supporting any of the candidates as none can fix the country.Finally, whoever win will not decide my future and have no negative impact on me. $10,0000 is available for bet if you are sure he will win.
Re: I Delivered My Polling Unit For Tinubu And Lawan (Photos) by olgaa14: 6:18pm On Feb 25, 2023
TrueNigerian300:

The dullard you are supporting said the policy is good so why the cry I am not supporting any of the candidates as none can fix the country.Finally, whoever win will not decide my future and have no negative impact on me. $10,0000 is available for bet if you are sure he will win.

Audio 10,000 empty vessels makes loudest noise...slaves love their chains.
Re: I Delivered My Polling Unit For Tinubu And Lawan (Photos) by Sonnobax15(m): 6:21pm On Feb 25, 2023
From the result coming from my unit and ward as a whole,na jagaband dey win cool
Re: I Delivered My Polling Unit For Tinubu And Lawan (Photos) by OmoFiditi: 6:22pm On Feb 25, 2023
LordviccoDaGuru:

Show us picture of the record sheet and stop deceiving yourself. No be you dem dey call Adaojo from Benue? Benue wey LP dey clear? grin
Re: I Delivered My Polling Unit For Tinubu And Lawan (Photos) by TrueNigerian300: 6:33pm On Feb 25, 2023
olgaa14:

Audio 10,000 empty vessels makes loudest noise...slaves love their chains.

Keep shouting slave why supporting a very dull man that always struggle to be smart. The joke is on you.

I wish you all the best in your delusion.
Re: I Delivered My Polling Unit For Tinubu And Lawan (Photos) by olgaa14: 6:35pm On Feb 25, 2023
TrueNigerian300:

Keep shouting slave why supporting a very dull man that always struggle to be smart. The joke is on you.

I wish you all the best in your delusion.
I wish you well too....
Re: I Delivered My Polling Unit For Tinubu And Lawan (Photos) by techWriter3: 8:12pm On Feb 25, 2023
morons

Umm, Check my profile if you need help with your assignment, dissertation, statement of purpose, personal statement, or thesis.
Re: I Delivered My Polling Unit For Tinubu And Lawan (Photos) by jahsharon: 8:26pm On Feb 25, 2023
Urheadmaster:
Losers

You are the one losing here.
Re: I Delivered My Polling Unit For Tinubu And Lawan (Photos) by Paramount01(m): 8:28pm On Feb 25, 2023
olgaa14:
Suffer nor dey tire you?

Are you suffering?

CCTV Footages Show Emefiele Removed $6.23 Million Cash From CBN Vault. / Bigotry: We Can't Vote For A Yoruba Man In Edo- Obidients / Does America Earn The Right To Police The World? Is it a Divine Duty?