Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,456 members, 7,816,064 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 01:48 AM

I Need This Type Of Mifi In Lagos. Mainland - Technology Market - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / I Need This Type Of Mifi In Lagos. Mainland (763 Views)

Modems And Mifi In Gombe / Blue Inec Type Of Batteries Are Available In Kano / How To Unlock Shanghai Boost Even 4G Mifi M028T For Free( Unlock Busy 4G) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Need This Type Of Mifi In Lagos. Mainland by Ybholy(m): 6:09pm On Feb 25, 2023
I need this MTN mifi to buy.

Kindly call or WhatsApp if you have it.

MTN ZTE mifi.

Call or WhatsApp the number below. Let’s talk.

Pls, mainland only.

1 Like

Re: I Need This Type Of Mifi In Lagos. Mainland by Ybholy(m): 6:18pm On Feb 25, 2023
Re: I Need This Type Of Mifi In Lagos. Mainland by Nobody: 7:30pm On Feb 25, 2023
I have. It’s unlocked too (any SIM card).
15k firm

If you’re interested
Re: I Need This Type Of Mifi In Lagos. Mainland by Coder2Client(m): 8:28pm On Feb 25, 2023
Ybholy:

MTN ZTE mifi.

Pls, mainland only.
Order it from MTN @10k and it will be delivered to your doorstep. Comes with 30gb free GB of data

7 Likes

Re: I Need This Type Of Mifi In Lagos. Mainland by Nobody: 8:46pm On Feb 25, 2023
Coder2Client:

Order it from MTN @10k and it will be delivered to your doorstep. Comes with 30gb free GB of data

Mf927u?

Link?
Re: I Need This Type Of Mifi In Lagos. Mainland by aieromon(m): 8:57pm On Feb 25, 2023
100fix:

Mf927u?

Link?

I believe it's the ZLT S50.
Re: I Need This Type Of Mifi In Lagos. Mainland by Ybholy(m): 9:04pm On Feb 25, 2023
Coder2Client:

It’s not available any longer. Even in their offices here. This is actually the old one before the new one is introduced.

So, I need the older one.
Re: I Need This Type Of Mifi In Lagos. Mainland by Nobody: 9:04pm On Feb 25, 2023
This thing?

Re: I Need This Type Of Mifi In Lagos. Mainland by Nobody: 9:05pm On Feb 25, 2023
Ybholy:

It’s not available any longer. Even in their offices here. This is actually the old one before the new one is introduced.

Exactly
Re: I Need This Type Of Mifi In Lagos. Mainland by Coder2Client(m): 9:17pm On Feb 25, 2023
Ybholy:

I'm actually talking about the new one.

https://www.mtn.ng/product/broadband-router/

1 Like

Re: I Need This Type Of Mifi In Lagos. Mainland by Nobody: 9:22pm On Feb 25, 2023
Coder2Client:

This is not Mifi.
It’s not pocketable.

1 Like

Re: I Need This Type Of Mifi In Lagos. Mainland by aieromon(m): 9:30pm On Feb 25, 2023
Ybholy:

You will have to source it from the secondary market then.
Re: I Need This Type Of Mifi In Lagos. Mainland by Ybholy(m): 11:26pm On Feb 25, 2023
100fix:
This thing?

No. Check the image I post above.

Your own is the new one. The one I need is the old one. For a reason
Re: I Need This Type Of Mifi In Lagos. Mainland by Ybholy(m): 11:28pm On Feb 25, 2023
Coder2Client:

I bought this. The battery is very bad. It doesn’t also show the real time usage.

So, I’ll give it out.

I actually need the older one. Picture of the new one I’m planning to give out below 👇
Re: I Need This Type Of Mifi In Lagos. Mainland by Nobody: 5:16am On Feb 26, 2023
Ybholy:

No. Check the image I post above.

Your own is the new one. The one I need is the old one. For a reason
No, that was for reference from the internet to the person who said zlt s50.

What I have is ZTE Mf927U unlocked.
That’s what you need.
Re: I Need This Type Of Mifi In Lagos. Mainland by fuckboys: 7:29am On Feb 26, 2023
Ybholy:

MTN ZTE mifi.

Pls, mainland only.

https://www.k o n g a.com/product/zte-4g-lte-mtn-mobile-wi-fi-router-hotspot-model-mf927u-white-4513709

Remove all the spaces from konga

1 Like

Re: I Need This Type Of Mifi In Lagos. Mainland by Ybholy(m): 8:47pm On Feb 26, 2023
fuckboys:

https://www.k o n g a.com/product/zte-4g-lte-mtn-mobile-wi-fi-router-hotspot-model-mf927u-white-4513709

Remove all the spaces from konga

23k.

That’s outrageous. It’s 13k to 15k.

MTN sold all for 5k each. The buyers are reselling 12k to 15k each.

I need the fairly used for less budget man

(1) (Reply)

SAMSUNG GALAXY NOTE 10 @ 170k / Dell Inspiron 13 (360 With Keyboard Light) 16GB Ram Core I7 2.7ghz 7th Gen / Brand New Asus Zenbook 14

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.