Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,994 members, 7,817,946 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:37 PM

2023 Presidential Election Results From Northern Nigeria - Politics (16) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2023 Presidential Election Results From Northern Nigeria (163525 Views)

Osun 2018 Governorship Election Results From Polling Units & Wards (unofficial) / Results From Buhari's Daura Polling Unit / Ekiti 2018 Governorship Election Results From Polling Units & Wards (Unofficial) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (13) (14) (15) (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2023 Presidential Election Results From Northern Nigeria by stillme231: 7:27am On Feb 26, 2023
https://twitter.com/Truthfully83/status/1629726337492561922?t=O92TQ18O_b8z6MsaMFO-Mg&s=19

Inec dey rig the election , even the uploaded result , u go download am , u nor go see anything inside
Re: 2023 Presidential Election Results From Northern Nigeria by HenryThegreat1(m): 7:28am On Feb 26, 2023
omoharry:
I would rather an Atiku be our president than with a Tinubu with dementia. At this point ,if obi does not win then let an Atiku that has the mental and physical capacity , become the president of Nigeria. Not A Tinubu that we make us a laughing stock before the world. Nigeria need a president that is alert mentally and physically.
Is not possible because you people have comfortably handed apc another 4 years .

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2023 Presidential Election Results From Northern Nigeria by EngrKemp: 7:58am On Feb 26, 2023
MartinCorridon:

Hahahaha. Which majority votes? Are you blind? From the northern votes...where did he get up to 1% ?
Sorry ,joke on u.

Gej and obj did not win the core norh yet the won the election.
Not to talk of now atiku,tinubu and kwankwaso are sharing Al the core north votes .
Meanwhile
Obi is clearing in Victory fct, nassarawa,Taraba, Adamawa south,Gombe south,benue,Niger, Kaduna south,

Obi won all the SS,SE states 90%
Obi clearing Lagos votes,
Obi getting over 25% in Oyo,Ogun ,Ondo ,osun and ekiti.

Obi in early lead

While atiku and tinubu and scattering their votes up and down..

President Peter Obi

2 Likes

Re: 2023 Presidential Election Results From Northern Nigeria by Banhammy717: 8:00am On Feb 26, 2023
Congratulations to all Obidients.
By this time tomorrow, they will all reverse to their usual Biafra status

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2023 Presidential Election Results From Northern Nigeria by Solocoin: 8:49am On Feb 26, 2023
Kwankwaso is finishing the work there for Obi. South South, South East, Middlebelt is for Obi and Obi come share The North and West with them 😂😂
Re: 2023 Presidential Election Results From Northern Nigeria by topsam1(m): 8:52am On Feb 26, 2023
Who is this man?...
EngrKemp:

Sorry ,joke on u.

Not to talk of now atiku,tinubu and kwankwaso are sharing Al the core north votes .
Meanwhile
Obi is clearing in Victory fct, nassarawa,Taraba, Adamawa south,Gombe south,benue,Niger, Kaduna south,

Obi in early lead

President Peter Obi
Re: 2023 Presidential Election Results From Northern Nigeria by donphilopus: 9:01am On Feb 26, 2023
dmostcheerful:

Thinkam don deactivate check out grin grin
www.nairaland.com/thinkam

I just saw it now. That guy is a coward. 🤣
Re: 2023 Presidential Election Results From Northern Nigeria by MikeofAfrica: 9:03am On Feb 26, 2023
Lekan239:
remember Tinubu is contesting under APC party that has taking Nigeria to the grass through buhari. And he is still pulling this numbers of vote. I didn't vote Tinubu because of what apc will do, I voted tinubu because of wat Tinubu will do.

I hope if he won, you guys won't sabotaged all his effort to make Nigeria better just to prove your point and hatred for him

In 2015 , Tinubu marketed Buhari to Nigeria as the panacea to all our problems. Buhari failed woefully after winning but Tinubu refused to apologize.

In 2019, Tinubu campaigned for Buhari again. Millions of gullible people in SW and north voted Buhari due to tribalism and religious bigotry. Hence he won and the suffering continued.

In 2023, you want us to reward Tinubu with the presidency . The same Tinubu that looted Lagos dry and turned it into the second worst City in the world for human habitation according to the economist.

Thank God millions of Nigeria youths have woken up. Tinubu is presently eating the breakfast we served him in Lagos.
Re: 2023 Presidential Election Results From Northern Nigeria by Lekan239(m): 9:28am On Feb 26, 2023
MikeofAfrica:

In 2015 , Tinubu marketed Buhari to Nigeria as the panacea to all our problems. Buhari failed woefully after winning but Tinubu refused to apologize.

In 2019, Tinubu campaigned for Buhari again. Millions of gullible people in SW and north voted Buhari due to tribalism and religious bigotry. Hence he won and the suffering continued.

In 2023, you want us to reward Tinubu with the presidency . The same Tinubu that looted Lagos dry and turned it into the second worst City in the world for human habitation according to the economist.

Thank God millions of Nigeria youths have woken up. Tinubu is presently eating the breakfast we served him in Lagos.
you said in 2019 millions voted due to tribe and religion while buhari counterpart them is also North and Muslim. And igbo gave him bloc vote due to hatred for buhari
Re: 2023 Presidential Election Results From Northern Nigeria by Timmi: 2:22pm On Feb 26, 2023
EngrKemp:

Sorry ,joke on u.

Meanwhile

Obi in early lead

President Peter Obi

Hallucinating!!! What did you smoke

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2023 Presidential Election Results From Northern Nigeria by Gandrova: 9:34am On Mar 01, 2023
kk2027:

We've been hearing this since May last year cheesy

Remember 4people tweeting in a room
How far Mr shocker cheesy kid online
Re: 2023 Presidential Election Results From Northern Nigeria by kk2027: 10:08am On Mar 01, 2023
Gandrova:
How far Mr shocker cheesy kid online

APC government failures has been a blessing for me and family
I was only fighting for the poor

I feel for them
Re: 2023 Presidential Election Results From Northern Nigeria by Gandrova: 7:44am On Mar 03, 2023
kk2027:

APC government failures has been a blessing for me and family
I was only fighting for the poor

I feel for them
lolz! Nelson Mandela in making cheesy

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (13) (14) (15) (16) (Reply)

Collection Of Honourable Patrick Obahiagbon Grammars / Politics Chat Room - "The Beer Parlour" / Late Abba Kyari With His Beautiful Family (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.