Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,254 members, 7,836,180 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 10:13 PM

Senate President Ahmad Lawan Loses Polling Unit To Atiku - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Senate President Ahmad Lawan Loses Polling Unit To Atiku (50029 Views)

Power Is Transient: Pictures Of Ex-Senate President, Ahmad Lawan In The Senate / Tinubu Wins At Machina’s Polling Unit As Lawan Loses In Machina Ward To PDP / APC National Chairman, Abdullahi Adamu Loses Polling Unit To Labour Party (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Senate President Ahmad Lawan Loses Polling Unit To Atiku by Temiwands(m): 8:12pm On Feb 25, 2023
FreeStuffsNG:

That is Manchina dealing with Lawan.
Re: Senate President Ahmad Lawan Loses Polling Unit To Atiku by Starz825(m): 8:12pm On Feb 25, 2023
Mufasa27:

Kwankwaso only stronghold is kano, and for Mr. Tinubu, he is not doing too well, I mean at the moment, let's wait and see. Time will tell

I get

But Atiku doesn't have any stronghold in the southern States ....only few local government voted for him in osun...but in other places its been Lp and Apc
Re: Senate President Ahmad Lawan Loses Polling Unit To Atiku by olgaa14: 8:13pm On Feb 25, 2023
Slurity:
results so far still favours Tinubu than the rest. He is first or second in the almost all region, there is no region he is 3rd option. That is dangerous for other party. If you understand political calculations, you will understand my point. Obi is 3rd or 4th in the core north while first or second in the southern Nigeria, same is Atiku, first or second in the north but 3rd or 4th in southern Nigeria.
Bro he will not get the required 25% because the margins are wide.

1 Like

Re: Senate President Ahmad Lawan Loses Polling Unit To Atiku by Mufasa27(m): 8:20pm On Feb 25, 2023
Starz825:

I get

But Atiku doesn't have any stronghold in the southern States ....only few local government voted for him in osun...but in other places its been Lp and Apc
Wait for ondo state results bro

1 Like

Re: Senate President Ahmad Lawan Loses Polling Unit To Atiku by Starz825(m): 8:21pm On Feb 25, 2023
Mufasa27:

Wait for ondo state results bro

Ondo is not pdp ....ondo is Apc, Lp
Re: Senate President Ahmad Lawan Loses Polling Unit To Atiku by MartinsD12(m): 8:21pm On Feb 25, 2023
iwaeda:

https://twitter.com/GazetteNGR/status/1629534102977142786?t=b4KkEaMnhVjq67wQWpWKwg&s=19

https://punchng.com/2023-elections-pdp-floors-apc-at-lawans-polling-unit/
Yobe core north it's expected that apc will clear it but they failed , am saying it again this election is between obi and atiku , tinubu is not a contender poor performance , my happiness they say obi will never win in south west we are clearing Lagos already more to come, expect more surprises
Re: Senate President Ahmad Lawan Loses Polling Unit To Atiku by Theoarhics: 8:25pm On Feb 25, 2023
APC would come third in this election just behind PDP
Re: Senate President Ahmad Lawan Loses Polling Unit To Atiku by Mufasa27(m): 8:25pm On Feb 25, 2023
Starz825:

Ondo is not pdp ....ondo is Apc, Lp
Apc chances in Ondo is very slim trust me most people are tired of the Party...Lp might get few votes here and there but PDP is gonna win for sure

2 Likes

Re: Senate President Ahmad Lawan Loses Polling Unit To Atiku by Investorozay: 8:25pm On Feb 25, 2023
FreeStuffsNG:

seun mynd44 this guy has been spamming this fake result ban

1 Like

Re: Senate President Ahmad Lawan Loses Polling Unit To Atiku by BafanaBafana: 8:26pm On Feb 25, 2023
nonhuman:
North alignment with their own is not new, they will keep doing this to keep the south down shile the south fight each other
So you want Abubakar to go and join line under hot sun for 5 hours to vote person wey hand and leg dey shake?
Re: Senate President Ahmad Lawan Loses Polling Unit To Atiku by Blackdisciple(m): 8:37pm On Feb 25, 2023
olgaa14:
Tinubu has been scammed by the north

He has no idea

1 Like

Re: Senate President Ahmad Lawan Loses Polling Unit To Atiku by trendo360: 8:39pm On Feb 25, 2023
chamboi1:
this is what am scared of.

Scared of what? Is he not supposed to win? Is he not the best candidate?
Re: Senate President Ahmad Lawan Loses Polling Unit To Atiku by COMPAQ(m): 8:57pm On Feb 25, 2023
Re: Senate President Ahmad Lawan Loses Polling Unit To Atiku by Isabi4lov: 8:59pm On Feb 25, 2023
pendragonbladgo:

Omo na so I dey see am ohhhh
I like as the thing dey go πŸ˜… , person no fit predict the winner unlike BBNaija πŸ˜…πŸ˜…

To me if Atiku win , I still like am like that but hopefully I want make Peter Obi win.
Re: Senate President Ahmad Lawan Loses Polling Unit To Atiku by Captain8(m): 9:16pm On Feb 25, 2023
Tinubu is really trying in the North...he is a good fighter.

1 Like

Re: Senate President Ahmad Lawan Loses Polling Unit To Atiku by ufuosman(m): 9:26pm On Feb 25, 2023
Mufasa27:
Atiku is gonna win this election silently mark my words
don’t judge with polling units. because if u follow all d results online atiku is totally out
Re: Senate President Ahmad Lawan Loses Polling Unit To Atiku by ufuosman(m): 9:28pm On Feb 25, 2023
Legitisreal:
Before today apc people where saying obi is only working against atiku in south.

As north don stand up for atiku it's obvious it's tinubu that is working against obi in the south
be calming down. Dis just polling unit results. Wait for inec
Re: Senate President Ahmad Lawan Loses Polling Unit To Atiku by Prestige77: 10:02pm On Feb 25, 2023
AtikuOkowa:

which kwankwaso?

Kwankwaso is blessing to Atiku

He only defeated Tinubu in Kano

we love it.

Obi and Tinubu are cancelling themselves.

what a bless and luck and victory to Atiku?
Atiku is getting very low votes in the south. Factor that in. He not get upto 25% in 5states in the south(se ss sw)
Re: Senate President Ahmad Lawan Loses Polling Unit To Atiku by EnuguUkwu1stSon: 10:29pm On Feb 25, 2023
FreeStuffsNG:

Show me the result from Tinubu PU
Re: Senate President Ahmad Lawan Loses Polling Unit To Atiku by loosecanon50(m): 10:45pm On Feb 25, 2023
Sonnobax15:
grin
E be like say the silence for north wan loud pass the noise for south now oh shocked

grin

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Senate President Ahmad Lawan Loses Polling Unit To Atiku by pendragonbladgo(m): 12:36am On Feb 26, 2023
Isabi4lov:
I like as the thing dey go πŸ˜… , person no fit predict the winner unlike BBNaija πŸ˜…πŸ˜…

To me if Atiku win , I still like am like that but hopefully I want make Peter Obi win.
The election go shock pple, first ever since 1999 that you can tell the winner. The winner will emerge at the dying minute Tinumbu/Obi
Re: Senate President Ahmad Lawan Loses Polling Unit To Atiku by pendragonbladgo(m): 12:38am On Feb 26, 2023
Mufasa27:

Apc chances in Ondo is very slim trust me most people are tired of the Party...Lp might get few votes here and there but PDP is gonna win for sure
I fear PDP, they are shocking me
Re: Senate President Ahmad Lawan Loses Polling Unit To Atiku by StrongAlphMale: 1:03am On Feb 26, 2023
chamboi1:
this is what am scared of.

Wike ruined Obi's chances in Rivers by manipulating the results. But nevertheless Atiku won't win. Obi is still leading. Tinubu isn't in the race
Re: Senate President Ahmad Lawan Loses Polling Unit To Atiku by Flows001(m): 8:18am On Feb 26, 2023
Legitisreal:
Obidense should be pre ejaculating

Lawan a whole Senate president lost to atiku

Gombe gov the same thing

Apc govs have been silent since, atiku winning states that PDP never won since 1999.

No be the splitting of winning up north be dey give obidense confident?

NC like Nassarawa, Niger also in bag for atiku waiting other NC states
You're mad for including Nasarawa there..
LP is really dealing with both PDP and APC here in Nasarawa.
My Polling Unit:
BCG UNIT 1, KEFFI, NASARAWA STATE-

PDP - 62
APC - 59
LP - 190
NNPP - 3

Similar results like the above keep flying everywhere in Nasarawa state.

Even APC Chairman lost his Polling Unit here in Keffi, Nasarawa State to Labour Party.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Bayelsa Governorship Election 2019 Results By The Cable / Obaseki Visits Buhari, Says It Will Be Immoral To Return To APC / Nigerian Airforce Deploys Air Assets To Support Operation Python Dance II.Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.