Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,259 members, 7,836,186 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 10:22 PM

Osinbajo Wins Polling Unit, Egunrege Ikenne, For Tinubu - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Osinbajo Wins Polling Unit, Egunrege Ikenne, For Tinubu (43607 Views)

VP Osinbajo Arrives Ikenne, Ogun State Ahead Of Elections / Osinbajo Wins Hearts Of Royal Fathers, Politicians, Business Leaders, & Others / Ademola Adeleke Wins Polling Unit In Osun Governorship Election 2018 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Osinbajo Wins Polling Unit, Egunrege Ikenne, For Tinubu by lapintoz: 9:38pm On Feb 25, 2023
Nice one my friend!

Omoawoke:
e ma pariwo

E lo fo kan bale

This election is done and dusted.

Atiku has been defeated in the south

Obi doesn't exist in core North

Atiku chances in middle belt has been humbled, thanks to our wonderful obidients

But I must give it to the obidients, they fought well

But at the end, Tinubu has won the war
Re: Osinbajo Wins Polling Unit, Egunrege Ikenne, For Tinubu by Slurity(m): 9:45pm On Feb 25, 2023
I dislike this man like shit. He is one of the big problem of Tinubu and Tinubu did not know. He and Buhari jointly doing a well calculate damage to Tinubu chance and spilling at Tinubu. Trust Fulani and Ogun man at your own risk.

1 Like

Re: Osinbajo Wins Polling Unit, Egunrege Ikenne, For Tinubu by DeOTR: 9:48pm On Feb 25, 2023
Quodseverismete:

Over here in the north, they don't follow due process, they don't do BVAS, once you have your PVC, you vote nobody can disqualify you unlike the South. 101 politics of the north.
How true is this?
Re: Osinbajo Wins Polling Unit, Egunrege Ikenne, For Tinubu by Abdulhakeem7(m): 10:16pm On Feb 25, 2023
Urheadmaster:
Yemi Osinbajo is part of Nigeria problems
PYO becomes part of Nigeria problems just because Obi lost there! The Obidients are just against whatever that does not favour Obi
Re: Osinbajo Wins Polling Unit, Egunrege Ikenne, For Tinubu by dododawa1: 10:23pm On Feb 25, 2023
tonididdy:
We have a problem down south.
Why did people take pvcs and not turn out to vote?

693 pvcs
But only a mere 90 came out to vote

🤦‍♂️
No cash.
Re: Osinbajo Wins Polling Unit, Egunrege Ikenne, For Tinubu by olakan22: 10:55pm On Feb 25, 2023
Goodlady:
How come accredited voters are lesser in the southwest and higher in the north?
Is it that those that registered in southwest just didn't show up?
They didn't show up.
Folks I interacted with were simply unconcerned
Re: Osinbajo Wins Polling Unit, Egunrege Ikenne, For Tinubu by Agonglo17: 11:02pm On Feb 25, 2023
PureFace1:

https://guardian.ng/news/osinbajo-wins-polling-unit-for-tinubu/

Tinubu will not rule Nigeria

He's just wasting his time, and the little bit remaining of his natural lifespan
Re: Osinbajo Wins Polling Unit, Egunrege Ikenne, For Tinubu by onuman: 11:13pm On Feb 25, 2023
Goodlady:
How come accredited voters are lesser in the southwest and higher in the north?
Is it that those that registered in southwest just didn't show up?

Literally speaking, lots of the voters in the SW feel like the SW has no presidential candidate as Osinbajo was not flying APC flag.
Bulaba blu man disappointed them.
Re: Osinbajo Wins Polling Unit, Egunrege Ikenne, For Tinubu by Goodlady(f): 11:30pm On Feb 25, 2023
onuman:

Literally speaking, lots of the voters in the SW feel like the SW has no presidential candidate as Osinbajo was not flying APC flag.
Bulaba blu man disappointed them.
I don't think so. Though am not there but that same Bulaba is respected there. Osinbajo would v been scrutinized n criticised beyond repair cos he was with Buhari for 8years.

1 Like

Re: Osinbajo Wins Polling Unit, Egunrege Ikenne, For Tinubu by Mrmb: 6:18am On Feb 26, 2023
Moh247:
cool

Baba carry obinna handicap.... That afenifere leader be the next, I wan know how heavily Tinubu defeated obinna there grin grin grin
Re: Osinbajo Wins Polling Unit, Egunrege Ikenne, For Tinubu by theforemost: 8:38am On Feb 26, 2023
Who is the writer of this rubbish
Osinbajo didn't bit APC. and we know that.
Don't come paying games here
Re: Osinbajo Wins Polling Unit, Egunrege Ikenne, For Tinubu by adekolaelect(m): 8:38am On Feb 26, 2023
[quote author=Wildkat02 post=121239354][/quote] kid everywhere.
Re: Osinbajo Wins Polling Unit, Egunrege Ikenne, For Tinubu by Wildkat02: 9:30am On Feb 26, 2023
niyi123:

Not only that, a professor which I know any of your lineage has never attain such, I repeat, he knows that no matter what Obi can never be compare to his former master in all ramification.

I know u have never met a professor before talkless of having one in your family that’s why it seems like a big achievement to u. 😂 😂 I wish this wasn’t a faceless forum
Re: Osinbajo Wins Polling Unit, Egunrege Ikenne, For Tinubu by niyi123: 9:41am On Feb 26, 2023
Wildkat02:

I know u have never met a professor before talkless of having one in your family that’s why it seems like a big achievement to u. 😂 😂 I wish this wasn’t a faceless forum

Says by one of the mumu that believed Buhari was cloned, I am sure u are still learning how to sell spare parts at Ladipo, hope your boss has given you money for feeding today. Or you are expecting your fellow obediots to dash you money.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Aisha Yesufu Reacts To Hisbah Barring Radio Station From Saying ‘Black Friday’ / Fayose's Vintage Car Spotted At Supreme Court (Photos) / Recall Mojisola Alli-Macaulay Banner By Amuwo Odofin Residents

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.