Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,446 members, 7,816,028 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:59 PM

Angry Voters Descend On Bundles Of Cash A Vote Buyer Came With (Video/Pictures) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Angry Voters Descend On Bundles Of Cash A Vote Buyer Came With (Video/Pictures) (93954 Views)

Kogi APC Primaries: Rape Of Democracy, God Will Descend On INEC – Smart Adeyemi / Guber Poll: Thug Allegedly Killed By Angry Voters In Lagos (ago Palace) (video) / I Came With Buhari, You Cannot Reject Endorsing Me – Tinubu To Sultan (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Angry Voters Descend On Bundles Of Cash A Vote Buyer Came With (Video/Pictures) by DeHumbleTboy: 10:11pm On Feb 25, 2023
Meanwhile check this out

Re: Angry Voters Descend On Bundles Of Cash A Vote Buyer Came With (Video/Pictures) by Chetas81(m): 10:11pm On Feb 25, 2023
Praxis758:
Wotowoto pro max

When money failed in the land of ………….
IN the land of the stupid Nigerians citizens
Re: Angry Voters Descend On Bundles Of Cash A Vote Buyer Came With (Video/Pictures) by winner37(m): 10:13pm On Feb 25, 2023
APC are the prime suspect of the action thinking they can buy people's lives on the next four years of hard labor 🤣😅😆😅
Re: Angry Voters Descend On Bundles Of Cash A Vote Buyer Came With (Video/Pictures) by InvertedHammer: 10:13pm On Feb 25, 2023
/

So for this naira scarcity he get liver carry bundles of money enter polling center. Na free money na. Wisdom is not common.

/

2 Likes

Re: Angry Voters Descend On Bundles Of Cash A Vote Buyer Came With (Video/Pictures) by LilMissFavvy(f): 10:13pm On Feb 25, 2023
That's the spirit. If possible take their money, but don't sell your vote to criminal politicians.
Re: Angry Voters Descend On Bundles Of Cash A Vote Buyer Came With (Video/Pictures) by Legal001: 10:14pm On Feb 25, 2023
Nigerians don wise up🤝
Very smart people

1 Like

Re: Angry Voters Descend On Bundles Of Cash A Vote Buyer Came With (Video/Pictures) by Proudlyomonna: 10:15pm On Feb 25, 2023
Nice one grin grin
All man must wak from this GIGANTIOUS Agbado POT grin grin
APC MUST GO FOR THEY ARE THE GREATEST DISASTER TO HIT THIS COUNTRY.
Obidiati is the way forward.

1 Like

Re: Angry Voters Descend On Bundles Of Cash A Vote Buyer Came With (Video/Pictures) by Chasito(m): 10:16pm On Feb 25, 2023
DeHumbleTboy:
Meanwhile check this out
what is the name of this font?
Re: Angry Voters Descend On Bundles Of Cash A Vote Buyer Came With (Video/Pictures) by Goldmynemaniac: 10:16pm On Feb 25, 2023
Cantonese:
Na wah.

Eyes dey chook. But what if he was not a vote buyer?
Your sense dey pain you abi?
'Not a voter buyer' with all the money in brown envelopes?
No, he's a money changer angry angry angry
Re: Angry Voters Descend On Bundles Of Cash A Vote Buyer Came With (Video/Pictures) by Ubdavis(m): 10:16pm On Feb 25, 2023
Collect ur money
Re: Angry Voters Descend On Bundles Of Cash A Vote Buyer Came With (Video/Pictures) by Menclothing: 10:17pm On Feb 25, 2023
Interesting
Re: Angry Voters Descend On Bundles Of Cash A Vote Buyer Came With (Video/Pictures) by Bigsunny01(m): 10:18pm On Feb 25, 2023
JasonScoolari:
I love my Edo brothers....

Them nor dey take nonsense.

Oba ghá T' Okpe ehh....

We don't accept even when we see one

As it's suppose to be

1 Like

Re: Angry Voters Descend On Bundles Of Cash A Vote Buyer Came With (Video/Pictures) by DeHumbleTboy: 10:19pm On Feb 25, 2023
Chasito:
what is the name of this font?
only Samsung Galaxy s10 series I don't think it's on play store

Re: Angry Voters Descend On Bundles Of Cash A Vote Buyer Came With (Video/Pictures) by Chasito(m): 10:20pm On Feb 25, 2023
DeHumbleTboy:
only Samsung Galaxy s10 series I don't think it's on play store
okay.
Re: Angry Voters Descend On Bundles Of Cash A Vote Buyer Came With (Video/Pictures) by OwoukoUrua(m): 10:21pm On Feb 25, 2023
This is the funniest thread I've seen today grin grin
Re: Angry Voters Descend On Bundles Of Cash A Vote Buyer Came With (Video/Pictures) by Finestgurlie(f): 10:22pm On Feb 25, 2023
Moh247 is crying
children of God are dancing
Re: Angry Voters Descend On Bundles Of Cash A Vote Buyer Came With (Video/Pictures) by socialmediaman: 10:22pm On Feb 25, 2023
Cantonese:
Na wah.

If he wasn’t a vote buyer, it’s like going to a police station to prank officers with a toy gun
Re: Angry Voters Descend On Bundles Of Cash A Vote Buyer Came With (Video/Pictures) by ufotunang: 10:27pm On Feb 25, 2023
Yes that is good... collect your own share of the loot
Re: Angry Voters Descend On Bundles Of Cash A Vote Buyer Came With (Video/Pictures) by Mamaafrik1(m): 10:27pm On Feb 25, 2023
I don't know who is the obedient agent and labour party agents who is reading what I'm typing now man you see those few states that will be having their elections tomorrow leave appa T needs to use their last chance to make sure there are no skirmishes because the others will do alot to use tgem to upturn the votes.
Re: Angry Voters Descend On Bundles Of Cash A Vote Buyer Came With (Video/Pictures) by Basicend: 10:27pm On Feb 25, 2023
Nigerians are gradually ready to free themselves from slave masters.

2 Likes

Re: Angry Voters Descend On Bundles Of Cash A Vote Buyer Came With (Video/Pictures) by Mrvictorwrite(m): 10:28pm On Feb 25, 2023
It serves them right.

2 Likes

Re: Angry Voters Descend On Bundles Of Cash A Vote Buyer Came With (Video/Pictures) by BreakingNews21: 10:28pm On Feb 25, 2023
You seem dem attack that currency like a shoal of piranha fish? grin
Re: Angry Voters Descend On Bundles Of Cash A Vote Buyer Came With (Video/Pictures) by sole26: 10:28pm On Feb 25, 2023
Cantonese:
Na wah.

What is money doing in a polling unit on election day?
Re: Angry Voters Descend On Bundles Of Cash A Vote Buyer Came With (Video/Pictures) by ufotunang: 10:29pm On Feb 25, 2023
Every person that wants to buy votes should be treated like this... forcefully drag the money away from him and share your money . the money belongs to you all
Re: Angry Voters Descend On Bundles Of Cash A Vote Buyer Came With (Video/Pictures) by Obitroy(m): 10:32pm On Feb 25, 2023
Tunubu your plan has fall eyes don open now is plan B is to do it by force grandpa way mumu
Re: Angry Voters Descend On Bundles Of Cash A Vote Buyer Came With (Video/Pictures) by DrFunmisticGlow: 10:33pm On Feb 25, 2023
Naijalarry:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ewm2Crlkrs0

A vote buyer came to buy votes and angry voters were not having any of it, they descended on the money, scattered it, took their share forcefully and ran away from the scene.
I doubt the authenticity of this video. Those look like old notes. The money wasn't seen up close. This video could have been from 4 years ago for all we know
Re: Angry Voters Descend On Bundles Of Cash A Vote Buyer Came With (Video/Pictures) by TOPCRUISE(m): 10:34pm On Feb 25, 2023
It's not theft. And is not robbery. How will he report to the police.

1 Like

Re: Angry Voters Descend On Bundles Of Cash A Vote Buyer Came With (Video/Pictures) by henrydav: 10:36pm On Feb 25, 2023
They would have drag the vote bayer for em bolokos make thunder fire am
Re: Angry Voters Descend On Bundles Of Cash A Vote Buyer Came With (Video/Pictures) by JOemmy(m): 10:36pm On Feb 25, 2023
That person is really lucky he wasn't lynched there is too much anger in the land.

1 Like

Re: Angry Voters Descend On Bundles Of Cash A Vote Buyer Came With (Video/Pictures) by Osariemen12: 10:37pm On Feb 25, 2023
JasonScoolari:
I love my Edo brothers....

Them nor dey take nonsense.

Oba ghá T' Okpe ehh....

Iseeeeh!

1 Like

Re: Angry Voters Descend On Bundles Of Cash A Vote Buyer Came With (Video/Pictures) by Metrofox(m): 10:39pm On Feb 25, 2023
Oga , you hold camera well na..abi na your hand dey talk?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Umar Ganduje Might Be Tinubu's Running Mate (Pix) / Profile Of Major-General LEO Irabor, The New Chief Of Defence Staff / MC Oluomo Shared 8 Cars To His Loyal Staff To Mark His 100 Days In Office(video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.