Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,408 members, 7,815,899 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:32 PM

Election Is Going To Second Round - Bookmark This Page . - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Election Is Going To Second Round - Bookmark This Page . (1147 Views)

Obi Your Savior Won't Get 20k Vote In Ondo, Osun Ekiti, Bookmark This / Leah Sharibu Gives Birth To Second Baby In Boko Haram Captivity / My Visit To Second Niger Bridge Site Onitsha Anambra State-photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Election Is Going To Second Round - Bookmark This Page . by EKONGKING: 9:06pm On Feb 25, 2023
Obi ,Tinubu or Atiku difference will not be more than 5 percentage points ,based on initial results .

The question is ,who will be the top 2 candidates to proceed for 2 phase polls.

Atiku and PDP is completely decimated in south . OBI is not getting much traction from north and he wont be able to fulfill constitutional requirement and Tinubu has the slightest of chance to fulfil the requirement of constitution and win.

95 percent chance, is election will go to second round ..

Book mark and save this page .

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Election Is Going To Second Round - Bookmark This Page . by Onyiridike(f): 9:09pm On Feb 25, 2023
EKONGKING:
Obi ,Tinubu or Atiku difference will not be more than 5 percentage points ,based on initial results .

Atiku and PDP is completely decimated in south . OBI is not getting much traction from north and he wont be able to fulfill constitutional requirement and Tinubu has the slightest of chance to fulfil the requirement of constitution and win.

Obi has won this one. Save yourself unnecessary headache.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Election Is Going To Second Round - Bookmark This Page . by Massiveglory: 9:10pm On Feb 25, 2023
U don de change mouth?
Social media party don shock you ba?
EKONGKING:

4 Likes

Re: Election Is Going To Second Round - Bookmark This Page . by EKONGKING: 9:10pm On Feb 25, 2023
Onyiridike:

surprises are still in store ,just wait for final results .
Re: Election Is Going To Second Round - Bookmark This Page . by misreal(m): 9:11pm On Feb 25, 2023
How can you say this about a structureless party..
Northerners in calabar voted for obi.
I won't be surprised if peter obi wins the entire north sef grin

2 Likes

Re: Election Is Going To Second Round - Bookmark This Page . by Onyiridike(f): 9:13pm On Feb 25, 2023
EKONGKING:

surprises are still in store ,just wait for final results .

Are you not tired already. Can't you see the results coming?
Re: Election Is Going To Second Round - Bookmark This Page . by EKONGKING: 9:13pm On Feb 25, 2023
Massiveglory:
U don de change mouth?

where did i support atiku .

i dont like OBI and i have never shied away from it.

Except for Peter Obi ,i will support everbody.
Re: Election Is Going To Second Round - Bookmark This Page . by FarahAideed: 9:14pm On Feb 25, 2023
Seems like
Re: Election Is Going To Second Round - Bookmark This Page . by Massiveglory: 9:15pm On Feb 25, 2023
Social media party dazing don confuse Urchin.
Wetin concern atiku Here?

See how you de confused?
EKONGKING:

where did i support atiku .

i dont like OBI and i have never shied away from it.

Except for Peter Obi ,i will support everbody.
Re: Election Is Going To Second Round - Bookmark This Page . by Lovelive: 9:16pm On Feb 25, 2023
I agree with u

EKONGKING:

Re: Election Is Going To Second Round - Bookmark This Page . by shidaa: 9:30pm On Feb 25, 2023
Tinubu aren't going anywhere. He failed woefully so far from the north where Will he get the votes from. Election now is btw Obi and Atiku
Re: Election Is Going To Second Round - Bookmark This Page . by ogologoamu: 9:34pm On Feb 25, 2023
Thifnubu is out of the equation.
It's between Obi and Atiku.
Re: Election Is Going To Second Round - Bookmark This Page . by EKONGKING: 7:32pm On Feb 26, 2023
Onyiridike:

Tinubu is winning in first round itself .
Re: Election Is Going To Second Round - Bookmark This Page . by EKONGKING: 7:37pm On Feb 26, 2023
Massiveglory:
U don de change mouth?

please go to my previous posts for past 1 month ,i am always saying it will be between Tinubu and Atiku.
Re: Election Is Going To Second Round - Bookmark This Page . by sreamsense: 7:47pm On Feb 26, 2023
EKONGKING:

Eyah, sorry; is better for Obi/LP to go and add ANAP and Bantupage polling unit results to his own to avoid second round
Re: Election Is Going To Second Round - Bookmark This Page . by EKONGKING: 11:19pm On Mar 25, 2023
EKONGKING:

Tinubu has proven me wrong here , I did not expect him to win in first round itself ,with ease .

Kudos to Master brain.

Re: Election Is Going To Second Round - Bookmark This Page . by EKONGKING: 11:20pm On Mar 25, 2023
EKONGKING:

Tinubu has proven me wrong here , I did not expect him to win in first round itself ,with ease .

Kudos to Master brain

Re: Election Is Going To Second Round - Bookmark This Page . by IgOga(m): 11:23pm On Mar 25, 2023
grin grin grin

Stages of grief....You still dey stage one: DENIAL

Asiwaju is the President elect.....there is no second round grin

It's not lottery....the best of 3 grin grin grin

Start preparing for 2027 if your candidate is serious.....
Re: Election Is Going To Second Round - Bookmark This Page . by MrBiGGEST(m): 11:25pm On Mar 25, 2023
If we had a second round it'll be between tinubu and Atiku.

But that won't be necessary tinubu won fair and square.
Re: Election Is Going To Second Round - Bookmark This Page . by EKONGKING: 11:25pm On Mar 25, 2023
IgOga:
grin grin grin

Stages of grief....You still dey stage one: DENIAL

Asiwaju is the President elect.....there is no second round grin

It's not lottery....the best of 3 grin grin grin

Start preparing for 2027 if your candidate is serious.....

OGA, i am for Tinubu ,but thought election will go to second round .

because Obedients are pestering us.
Re: Election Is Going To Second Round - Bookmark This Page . by EKONGKING: 11:33pm On Mar 25, 2023
A responsible person will accept mistakes and correct it .

where have i given a chance to Atiku or OBI .

Tinubu because of his master brain has flattened everybody in first round itself .

(1) (Reply)

Video: Woman Challenges INEC Officials For Rigging The Votes At Collation Center / Low Turnout In The North, What's Responsible? / Will Tinubu Appear In The Witness Box At The Tribunal Over His Drug Case?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 103
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.