Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,788 members, 7,820,758 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:02 PM

Learn Website Design Now Without Attending Any School - Computers - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / Learn Website Design Now Without Attending Any School (932 Views)

COMPUTER PROGRAMMING * WEBSITE DESIGN * GRAPHICS DESIGN / Which Approach Is Better For The CCNP Exam - Self-study Or Attending Classes? / Learn Website Design And Computer Operations (ms Word) For Free (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Learn Website Design Now Without Attending Any School by Winnerslfc(m): 11:37am On Sep 13, 2011
With the increasing demand for website design skills and an aftermaths exploitation by some "web design schools," I have decided to teach you how to design a standard website so that you can have a good knowledge of how everything on the internet works and ofcourse make your money.
Its worthy of mention here that you don't need to attend any lectures for this, all you do is to sit in your bed room and learn.

For those who don't even know how to operate a computer, [b]you don't need to attend any "computer school." My comprehensive Hand out on COMPUTER OPERATION is ready and its FREE!

So click the link to learn website design/programming. http://successsys..com/2011/09/learn-website-design-now.html
Re: Learn Website Design Now Without Attending Any School by topsquino(m): 3:01pm On Sep 13, 2011
Pls send me all d ebooks i need.my email is topsquino@gmail.com
Re: Learn Website Design Now Without Attending Any School by Winnerslfc(m): 11:58pm On Sep 13, 2011
topsquino:

Pls send me all d ebooks i need.my email is topsquino@gmail.com
haven't you started learning this already with tutorial on the blog i linked to? Did you click the link at all? Pls do cuz the world is waitin for you.
Re: Learn Website Design Now Without Attending Any School by infomart: 11:08am On Sep 14, 2011
Pls send me the free manual on computer operations to my mail box vickomnet@gmail.com

txns
Re: Learn Website Design Now Without Attending Any School by Winnerslfc(m): 2:51pm On Sep 14, 2011
infomart:

Pls send me the free manual on computer operations to my mail box vickomnet@gmail.com

txns
Sorry! But I believe it was clearly stated that you ordering for the book on web design is the only thing that qualifies you for the stated benefits.
Please note that the book on computer operation is only intend learning web design but knows nothing on computer usaga
Re: Learn Website Design Now Without Attending Any School by putter: 8:39pm On Sep 20, 2011
Wouldnt it have been easier to just say you are selling e-books on web design eeeh. wayo man.
Re: Learn Website Design Now Without Attending Any School by Winnerslfc(m): 9:13pm On Sep 20, 2011
putter:

Wouldnt it have been easier to just say you are selling e-books on web design eeeh. wayo man.
yeah dude! You are right by saying it would have been better for you if you had just SHUT your mouth and watch in ignorance. Thanks for your candid opinion.
Re: Learn Website Design Now Without Attending Any School by sheriffman(m): 11:22am On Sep 22, 2011
oga felixwinner if u truly sabi design website ,y u dey use .y u no direct us go d website wey u design urself wey u dey use
Re: Learn Website Design Now Without Attending Any School by Winnerslfc(m): 2:23pm On Sep 22, 2011
sheriffman:

oga felixwinner if u truly sabi design website ,y u dey use .y u no direct us go d website wey u design urself wey u dey use
Thanks for your question. Need i make it clear that blogging is no offence in fact, most rational people are making good money from blogging and to be able to blog, you must have at least a basic understanding of hyper text mark up language. So I intend helping those who wish to blog also and in addition, design websites too.
Anyway, I expected such comments from some web design "gurus" who want to keep exploiting other individuals by getting them attached to some borring schools and charging them huge sums all in the name of "teaching the almighty website design." And you are perhaps one of them.
If you must know, committed folks have taken actions already and are currently learning so who cares about the critics here anyway?
The will to be SILLY is very powerful but there is always an alternative.
and thanks for quoting my name because ALL I DO IS WIN WIN WIN! Lol.

(1) (Reply)

Mouse Refuses To Work On Laptop / Thin Client / Cheap Hand To Hand Laptop,pls Drop D Prize And Type

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.