Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,146 members, 7,829,094 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 07:03 PM

#Nigeriaelections2023: Obi Defeats Tinubu, Atiku In David Mark’s Polling Unit - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / #Nigeriaelections2023: Obi Defeats Tinubu, Atiku In David Mark’s Polling Unit (75226 Views)

Atiku With 489,045 Votes Defeats Tinubu In Katsina / Peter Obi Defeats Gov Ishaku In His Polling Unit in Taraba / #NigeriaElections2023: Two Killed In Abia (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: #Nigeriaelections2023: Obi Defeats Tinubu, Atiku In David Mark’s Polling Unit by olgaa14: 6:55am On Feb 26, 2023
BigBrother9ja:

I owe you 10k if PITOBÌ wins grin
Just quote and save your tears wink wink wink wink wink wink
Suffer nor dey tire you
Re: #Nigeriaelections2023: Obi Defeats Tinubu, Atiku In David Mark’s Polling Unit by dfrost: 6:55am On Feb 26, 2023
nabfazeem:

This is Peter, He can work 💻📱 anywhere remotely in Nigeria, earn dollars 💰💰 and charge 🔋🔋all his devices (Laptop, phone , routers ,printers , speakers , projectors) for hours with his powerstation simultaneously.

Peter is smart, he doesn't need to worry about fuel price, 🚀🚀 fuel scarcity and long queues.

Be like peter 😎😎

Call or WhatsApp for more info 📲📞📞

Be smart like Peter. Drop the price here.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: #Nigeriaelections2023: Obi Defeats Tinubu, Atiku In David Mark’s Polling Unit by BigBrother9ja: 7:36am On Feb 26, 2023
olgaa14:

Suffer nor dey tire you
Mumu nor dey tire you?
Hypocrisy nor dey tire you?
Nepotism nor dey tire you?
Re: #Nigeriaelections2023: Obi Defeats Tinubu, Atiku In David Mark’s Polling Unit by Blazadenise(m): 8:36am On Feb 26, 2023
Bat only Fly's in the night..you see all this result from polling unit that are not enter into the bvas before everyone to see, they will later use LP for APC. Its happening already they manipulating the result, while you went home happy with the counting of the vote, but they enter manipulated result on bvas
Re: #Nigeriaelections2023: Obi Defeats Tinubu, Atiku In David Mark’s Polling Unit by PoloG: 8:39am On Feb 26, 2023
Bahamas95:
You guys also celebrated like this when Buhari won, we all know how it ended. grin
tinubu is not buhari
Re: #Nigeriaelections2023: Obi Defeats Tinubu, Atiku In David Mark’s Polling Unit by KalakutaRepub: 9:13am On Feb 26, 2023
Goodlady:
you are disgusting
You love me.
Re: #Nigeriaelections2023: Obi Defeats Tinubu, Atiku In David Mark’s Polling Unit by Celsony: 9:18am On Feb 26, 2023
shox:
We’re at a crossroads and my girlfriend is telling me to tune to big brother naija show for their Saturday party.

I’m getting a new gf as soon as obi is declared president

Please do o, at this time that Nigeria is at cross road between survival and destruction she is thinking of big brother. SMH
Re: #Nigeriaelections2023: Obi Defeats Tinubu, Atiku In David Mark’s Polling Unit by nairanaira12: 9:49am On Feb 26, 2023
nabfazeem:

This is Peter, He can work 💻📱 anywhere remotely in Nigeria, earn dollars 💰💰 and charge 🔋🔋all his devices (Laptop, phone , routers ,printers , speakers , projectors) for hours with his powerstation simultaneously.

Peter is smart, he doesn't need to worry about fuel price, 🚀🚀 fuel scarcity and long queues.

Be like peter 😎😎

Call or WhatsApp for more info 📲📞📞

Where is the whatsapp number
Re: #Nigeriaelections2023: Obi Defeats Tinubu, Atiku In David Mark’s Polling Unit by Bahamas95(m): 10:02am On Feb 26, 2023
PoloG:
tinubu is not buhari
What gives you the impression he's better than Buhari? Tinubu is surrounded by touts, they would ruin his government if he wins.

Another disaster waiting to happen is Shettima, wickedness is hovering around that man.
Re: #Nigeriaelections2023: Obi Defeats Tinubu, Atiku In David Mark’s Polling Unit by PoloG: 10:16am On Feb 26, 2023
Bahamas95:
What gives you the impression he's better than Buhari? Tinubu is surrounded by touts, they would ruin his government if he wins.

Another disaster waiting to happen is Shettima, wickedness is hovering around that man.
lies tinubu is a good man.. Ask igbos when he was governor in Lagos state
Re: #Nigeriaelections2023: Obi Defeats Tinubu, Atiku In David Mark’s Polling Unit by gstream: 10:23am On Feb 26, 2023
I have 2 nice girls for you once all this is over...you can have them all if you want...you earned it after all.
shox:
We’re at a crossroads and my girlfriend is telling me to tune to big brother naija show for their Saturday party.

I’m getting a new gf as soon as obi is declared president

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Audu Sule Marries Wife ‘First Lady’. Wedding Holds Ahead Of Inauguration / Fani-Kayode Demands N2bn From Stella Dimoko-Korkus As He Separates From His Wife / Mbaka Asked Buhari For Contracts, Was Rebuffed, There Are Pictures - Garba Shehu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.