Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,267 members, 7,818,924 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:11 AM

NigeriaElections2023: ICPC Arrests Nine Vote-buyers In Three States - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / NigeriaElections2023: ICPC Arrests Nine Vote-buyers In Three States (31255 Views)

#Nigeriaelections2023: Obi Defeats Tinubu, Atiku In David Mark’s Polling Unit / #NigeriaElections2023: Two Killed In Abia / #NigeriaElections2023: Kogi Voters Flee As Thugs Destroy Electoral Materials (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: NigeriaElections2023: ICPC Arrests Nine Vote-buyers In Three States by NezzyMike: 4:43am On Feb 26, 2023
lexy2014:

What are you saying?

What is the correlation between security men being everywhere and vote buying?

This question you failed to answer....where did these suspected vote buyers now get the money they wanted to use to buy votes if indeed buharis naira scarcity forestalled vote buying?

In four years time, will nigeria redesign it's currency and create another naira scarcity in the name of forestalling vote buying?

Why is there no vote buying in the US, UK, Japan, Germany or even South Africa? Is it because they redesign their currency during election and create currency scarcity?

REST oooo! No money to give f00lish people anymore. What can $100 buy for your family even if they offer it to you? Do you know how much people were bribed in 2019? You don't know abi? So keep shut and cry in peace. You an enemy of Nigeria

1 Like

Re: NigeriaElections2023: ICPC Arrests Nine Vote-buyers In Three States by BestMan001: 7:37am On Feb 26, 2023
Newton2024:
I think that's what he wants to achieve.

Yes ooo
Re: NigeriaElections2023: ICPC Arrests Nine Vote-buyers In Three States by Chopcy29: 9:40am On Feb 26, 2023
lexy2014:

you didnt answer the questions.

why are you thanking him? i thought you guys initially said the naira redesign was meant to automatically cripple vote buyers and put them out of business? which vote buyer were now arrested? did they come from mars with mars currency? are you now saying that buhari created naira scarcity and made people suffer for nothing?

is it by changing currency that you stop vote buying? SON in 4years time, will nigeria still redesign its currency and create naira scarcity in order to stop vote buying?

why is there no vote buying in the US, Uk, japan, germany and even south africa here? is it because they redesigned their currency?

You compare a world class country’s to this poverty capital of the world that almost 60percent of her citizen is either hungry, struggling to feed and uneducated. Had it been there was a free flow of cash the level of crime we witnessed yesterday would’ve been more worse. Because many soul will decide to sell their votes just for a token. You don’t know how rough and hungry Nigeria is. Don’t you try call me son again cos you don’t know if senior you
Re: NigeriaElections2023: ICPC Arrests Nine Vote-buyers In Three States by lexy2014: 10:35am On Feb 26, 2023
NezzyMike:

REST oooo! No money to give f00lish people anymore. What can $100 buy for your family even if they offer it to you? Do you know how much people were bribed in 2019? You don't know abi? So keep shut and cry in peace. You an enemy of Nigeria

Offpoint. Kindly answer the following questions.

What is the correlation between security men being everywhere and vote buying?

This question you failed to answer....where did these suspected vote buyers now get the money they wanted to use to buy votes if indeed buharis naira scarcity forestalled vote buying?

In four years time, will nigeria redesign it's currency and create another naira scarcity in the name of forestalling vote buying?

Why is there no vote buying in the US, UK, Japan, Germany or even South Africa? Is it because they redesign their currency during election and create currency scarcity?
Re: NigeriaElections2023: ICPC Arrests Nine Vote-buyers In Three States by lexy2014: 10:50am On Feb 26, 2023
Chopcy29:

You compare a world class country’s to this poverty capital of the world that almost 60percent of her citizen is either hungry, struggling to feed and uneducated. Had it been there was a free flow of cash the level of crime we witnessed yesterday would’ve been more worse. Because many soul will decide to sell their votes just for a token. You don’t know how rough and hungry Nigeria is. Don’t you try call me son again cos you don’t know if senior you

What's my business with your age?

you didnt answer the questions.

1. why are you thanking him? i thought you guys initially said the naira redesign was meant to automatically cripple vote buyers and put them out of business?

2. which vote buyer were now arrested? did they come from mars with mars currency?

3. are you now saying that buhari created naira scarcity and made people suffer for nothing?

4. is it by changing currency that you stop vote buying?

5. so in 4years time, will nigeria still redesign its currency and create naira scarcity in order to stop vote buying?

6. why is there no vote buying in the US, Uk, japan, germany and even south africa here?

7. is it because they redesigned their currency?
Re: NigeriaElections2023: ICPC Arrests Nine Vote-buyers In Three States by lexy2014: 2:13am On Feb 27, 2023
Tpave:
Thank you Buhari. Endsars really opened the youths eye to believe that power belongs to the people. See the way everything just changed in a twinkle of eye.
This God is too awesome

are you still thanking buhari? you no de see magic? i thought you guys said no vote buying? grin grin cheesy cheesy
Re: NigeriaElections2023: ICPC Arrests Nine Vote-buyers In Three States by lexy2014: 2:15am On Feb 27, 2023
Chopcy29:

Baba it helped a least a little, if not we would’ve received 100s of this news today

how are you enjoying the results coming out so far? am sure you are seeing magic? even buhari playing magic by revealing who he voted for on his ballot and you people think that buhari causing naira scarcity and suffering for millions is worth it. where is the free and fair election that buhari used naira scarcity to give nigerians? grin grin grin cheesy
Re: NigeriaElections2023: ICPC Arrests Nine Vote-buyers In Three States by Chopcy29: 3:36am On Feb 27, 2023
lexy2014:

how are you enjoying the results coming out so far? am sure you are seeing magic? even buhari playing magic by revealing who he voted for on his ballot and you people think that buhari causing naira scarcity and suffering for millions is worth it. where is the free and fair election that naira scarcity used naira scarcity to give nigerians? grin grin grin cheesy

Guy you fit rest?.
I don’t really have that kinda time you expecting from me
Re: NigeriaElections2023: ICPC Arrests Nine Vote-buyers In Three States by lexy2014: 3:58am On Feb 27, 2023
Chopcy29:

Guy you fit rest?.
I don’t really have that kinda time you expecting from me

how are you enjoying the results coming out so far? am sure you are seeing magic? even buhari playing magic by revealing who he voted for on his ballot and you people think that buhari causing naira scarcity and suffering for millions is worth it. where is the free and fair election that naira scarcity used naira scarcity to give nigerians? cheesy grin
Re: NigeriaElections2023: ICPC Arrests Nine Vote-buyers In Three States by Chopcy29: 6:11am On Feb 27, 2023
lexy2014:

how are you enjoying the results coming out so far? am sure you are seeing magic? even buhari playing magic by revealing who he voted for on his ballot and you people think that buhari causing naira scarcity and suffering for millions is worth it. where is the free and fair election that naira scarcity used naira scarcity to give nigerians? cheesy grin
Guy calm down I have no business with your naira currency, I earn in dollar so I’m even happy if they keep weakening the currency so I can be getting more higher rate so chill.
Please stop quoting me before you awaken a beast you will not like
Re: NigeriaElections2023: ICPC Arrests Nine Vote-buyers In Three States by lexy2014: 10:39am On Feb 27, 2023
Chopcy29:

Guy calm down I have no business with your naira currency, I earn in dollar so I’m even happy if they keep weakening the currency so I can be getting more higher rate so chill.
Please stop quoting me before you awaken a beast you will not like

Chopcy29:

Baba it helped a least a little, if not we would’ve received 100s of this news today

What nonesense beast?

Who asked you if you earning cedis or cephas? All this unnecessary and empty boast. Make we hear word.

What I asked you is simple....where is the free and fair election that buhari used naira scarcity to give nigerians?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Falana: 2023 Presidential Election Marred By Manipulation Of Results / Pictures Of President Tinubu At Benin Republic's 63rd Independence Day Parade / Goodluck Jonathan Receives Dele Momodu In His Office In Abuja (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.