Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,257 members, 7,829,500 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 08:05 AM

If You Cause Shading Of Blood because Of Ur Evil Propaganda Surely U Will Reap It - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / If You Cause Shading Of Blood because Of Ur Evil Propaganda Surely U Will Reap It (227 Views)

Obidients Will Reap The Fruit Of Their Threats And Insults - Reno Omokri / Kwara Group To Sarkin Fulani: We Will Evict You If You Cause Trouble In Kwara / Rejoinder: Tradermoni hasn't stop because of Election- Punch News Evidence (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

If You Cause Shading Of Blood because Of Ur Evil Propaganda Surely U Will Reap It by Ceenaija(m): 11:01pm On Feb 25, 2023
I am not from Igbo land but the way some people are using evil propaganda to plant enemity by threatening their people and pretend that it is coming from the Igbos are evil and anybody that involves him or herself in such an act shall reap what he or she has sown.

I have advised some of my friends from Yoruba land to educate their people. Tribalism dwells In the mind of uncivilised and yorubas happened to be the most civilized people in Nigeria. They fail to understand that you can find a friend from different part of the nation who is closer to you than your blood brother.

I have said it times without number that if you are looking for a security man, will you employ your blood brother who is a thief instead of a man of integrity.

Any body who is fanning flame of division with propaganda shall equally reap violence as his reward.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: If You Cause Shading Of Blood because Of Ur Evil Propaganda Surely U Will Reap It by gabmanuel(m): 11:14pm On Feb 25, 2023
Amen...

(1) (Reply)

, / 2023 Election: Why Nigeria Must Be Restructured / Do You Have You Can Rich Without Any Bloodshed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.