Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,578 members, 7,837,183 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 06:21 PM

Inec Official Refuse To Upload Election Result From A Pulling Unit In Ilupeju, L - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Inec Official Refuse To Upload Election Result From A Pulling Unit In Ilupeju, L (1157 Views)

Atiku Releases ‘Evidence’ Of Election Result From INEC Website / Osun 2018 Governorship Election Results: INEC Official Announcement Updates / Ekiti 2018 Governorship Election Results: INEC Official Announcement Updates (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Inec Official Refuse To Upload Election Result From A Pulling Unit In Ilupeju, L by Voice22: 12:30am On Feb 26, 2023
Inec official refuse to upload election result from a pulling unit in Ilupeju, Lagos State. https://www.instagram.com/p/CpGW62ftIrz/?igshid=ZWU2MTYxZTY=
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ThE1FDFEvp4
Re: Inec Official Refuse To Upload Election Result From A Pulling Unit In Ilupeju, L by Lionize: 12:47am On Feb 26, 2023
Chai, I feel for Nigerians. God please help us after we have done our part.

3 Likes

Re: Inec Official Refuse To Upload Election Result From A Pulling Unit In Ilupeju, L by Minime10(f): 12:48am On Feb 26, 2023
Some of those inec officials are card carrying members of apc

8 Likes

Re: Inec Official Refuse To Upload Election Result From A Pulling Unit In Ilupeju, L by Johnson225(m): 12:51am On Feb 26, 2023
Why allow her call whoever she’s calling

Drag the fuckin fone from her and compel her to upload the stufff asap. Why make it seem like you negotiating with her

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Inec Official Refuse To Upload Election Result From A Pulling Unit In Ilupeju, L by frankyychiji(f): 12:57am On Feb 26, 2023
Minime10:
Some of those inec officials are card carrying members of apc
It was written all over the ugly jezebel.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Inec Official Refuse To Upload Election Result From A Pulling Unit In Ilupeju, L by naijainstinct: 1:00am On Feb 26, 2023
Johnson225:
Why allow her call whoever she’s calling

Drag the fuckin fone from her and compel her to upload the stufff asap. Why make it seem like you negotiating with her
you think violence is the solution to every challenge, abi?

Drag her phone, na you buy am for her? You will try that nonsense with someone that will break your skull one day. The police were invited and that was the right thing to do.
Re: Inec Official Refuse To Upload Election Result From A Pulling Unit In Ilupeju, L by yarimo(m): 1:51am On Feb 26, 2023
Kikikikiki losers always have something to rely on as excuse of there failure grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Inec Official Refuse To Upload Election Result From A Pulling Unit In Ilupeju, L by NothingDoMe: 1:59am On Feb 26, 2023
naijainstinct:

Drag her phone, na you buy am for her? You will try that nonsense with someone that will break your skull one day. The police were invited and that was the right thing to do.
Thanks pastor. Please remember to preach this message to Agberoes that also burn ballot papers and injure voters. God bless.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Inec Official Refuse To Upload Election Result From A Pulling Unit In Ilupeju, L by naijainstinct: 2:00am On Feb 26, 2023
NothingDoMe:
Thanks pastor. Please remember to preach this message to Agberoes that also burn ballot papers and injure voters. God bless.
They deserve to be arrested and prosecuted. Period! You cannot use your emotions to convince me that assaulting or harassing another human is a sensible thing to do. Bye
Re: Inec Official Refuse To Upload Election Result From A Pulling Unit In Ilupeju, L by NothingDoMe: 2:25am On Feb 26, 2023
naijainstinct:
They deserve to be arrested and prosecuted. Period! You cannot use your emotions to convince me that assaulting or harassing another human is a sensible thing to do. Bye
I agree with you 💯. I said spread the message. Na bad thing I talk? nawao
Re: Inec Official Refuse To Upload Election Result From A Pulling Unit In Ilupeju, L by naijainstinct: 2:33am On Feb 26, 2023
NothingDoMe:
I agree with you 💯. I said spread the message. Na bad thing I talk? nawao
lol.....no be bad thing. I was only laying emphasis. No vex
Re: Inec Official Refuse To Upload Election Result From A Pulling Unit In Ilupeju, L by NothingDoMe: 2:33am On Feb 26, 2023
naijainstinct:
lol.....no be bad thing. I was only laying emphasis. No vex
Ehen.
Re: Inec Official Refuse To Upload Election Result From A Pulling Unit In Ilupeju, L by Johnson225(m): 8:53am On Feb 26, 2023
naijainstinct:

Oga shut up and leave my mention.

Same police that were present in polling units and lots on nonsense where going on in their presence. Abi na another police you Dey talk about?
Re: Inec Official Refuse To Upload Election Result From A Pulling Unit In Ilupeju, L by naijainstinct: 8:56am On Feb 26, 2023
Johnson225:

Oga shut up and leave my mention.

Same police that were present in polling unit and lots on nonsense where going on in their presence. Abi na another police you Dey talk about?
No, you shut up and listen. I pray that the day you lay your hand on a fellow human like you is the day they will break your skull and spill your brains. Cheers!
Re: Inec Official Refuse To Upload Election Result From A Pulling Unit In Ilupeju, L by Johnson225(m): 8:59am On Feb 26, 2023
naijainstinct:
No, you shut up and listen. I pray that the day you lay your hand on a fellow human like you is the day they will break your skull and spill your brains. Cheers!

From how you reason, your brain is obviously on the floor already.
You wan use calmness follow the situation of things in this country. You never wise oloun

(1) (Reply)

I’ve Key To Igbo Presidency, I Know What They Want - Joe Ibgokwe / Was MKO Abiola Really A Good Man ? / The Hypocrisy Of The South East

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.