Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,149 members, 7,818,452 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:10 PM

Buhari keeps delivering. Buhari Cannot Be Stopped. Wailers keep wailing - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari keeps delivering. Buhari Cannot Be Stopped. Wailers keep wailing (1354 Views)

Wike Keeps Delivering In Rivers For Tinubu Jesus Is Lord / 2023: Tinubu Turns Confrontational As Buhari Keeps Aspirants, Govs In Suspense / Unqualified Imaan Sulaiman-Ibrahim Resumes As NAPTIP Boss, Buhari Keeps Mum (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Buhari keeps delivering. Buhari Cannot Be Stopped. Wailers keep wailing by Butterflyle0: 7:32pm On Jul 30, 2018
*GOOD NEWS TO NIGERIANS, BUHARI IS TURNING THE COUNTRY BACK TO IT'S BACK POSITION OF 1970's*

NIGERIA IS ON THE TRACK AGAIN..

1. Leventis has announced that it is coming back to Nigeria before the end of 2018? Leventis has announced that it will open three of its stores in Lagos before December ending, 2018. In case you don't know, Leventis is a food chain company, and owners of the popular UAC Confectionery, and groceries stores.

2. Peugeot Automobile has announced that it is coming back to Nigeria before December ending too. Peugeot has signed an agreement with Dangote in conjunction with Jigawa, Kaduna, Taraba, Katsina, and Gombe States governments to establish plants in the north. The agreement saw to it that the governors provides lands and a 50% funding. Dangote Groups will provide 30% while Peugeot stakes 10%.

3. Bata Shoe Company is coming back to open its retails shops in Nigeria. It will open its first stores in Abuja and Lagos. The company, according to CGTN Africa Business Report, will groom local talents from Aba which is already a hub for shoe manufacturing.

These companies left Nigeria as a result of harsh economic realities whereby successive governments encouraged importation, thereby weakening manufacturers break-evens in Nigeria.
The companies are all coming back as a result of continuous and consistent policy gears that encourages made in Nigeria goods and services, strategic policy to ease the methods and operations of doing business in Nigeria.

This wonderful Man called Muhammadu Buhari is working tirelessly to make Nigeria great again.

God bless Buhari.
God bless Nigeria.
God bless the wailers too, at least for making him more popular.

I stand with INTEGRITY, I stand with VISION, I stand with PMB AND HIS LIKE
*iStandWithBuhari2019*
*WE STAND WITH A MAN OF HONOUR, CHARACTER AND INTEGRITY*

Links

This is for Bata shoe company's announcement of return to Nigeria.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HNnT2PQ3IHo

This is for Leventis stores return to Nigeria announcement

https://www.premiumtimesng.com/business/271237-leventis-stores-announces-return-to-nigeria-before-end-of-2018.html

This is for Peugeots own announcement

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2018/06/dangote-peugeot-joint-venture-re-start-vehicle-assembly-2019/amp/

Wailers oya over to you grin

Mynd44 I know you have been overworked recently but this deserves front page. God bless you.

13 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Buhari keeps delivering. Buhari Cannot Be Stopped. Wailers keep wailing by potoX: 7:38pm On Jul 30, 2018
Buhari will humiliate all those wailing pigs and their candidate at the polls next year.

Buhari/Osibanjo 2019

10 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Buhari keeps delivering. Buhari Cannot Be Stopped. Wailers keep wailing by resurgent2019: 7:39pm On Jul 30, 2018
You must have replaced sarrki in the BMC organizational set up. Well done ooo.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari keeps delivering. Buhari Cannot Be Stopped. Wailers keep wailing by FarahAideed: 7:40pm On Jul 30, 2018
Liar
Re: Buhari keeps delivering. Buhari Cannot Be Stopped. Wailers keep wailing by Kyase(m): 7:40pm On Jul 30, 2018
Sai baba 12+7 million votes

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Buhari keeps delivering. Buhari Cannot Be Stopped. Wailers keep wailing by quickberry(m): 7:41pm On Jul 30, 2018
I stand with Tinubu, I stand with Buhari....I stand with APC

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Buhari keeps delivering. Buhari Cannot Be Stopped. Wailers keep wailing by Butterflyle0: 7:43pm On Jul 30, 2018
resurgent2019:
You must have replaced sarrki in the BMC organizational set up. Well done ooo.

How many times do I have to tell you I am not a BMC. I am just a guy who stands on the side of truth and growth for my fellow Nigerians.

We do not do false propaganda. Any gist I drop is 100% authentic.

I am about to drop another one now. Check it out in 2 minutes.

Buhari is a force and he cannot stop until he finishes what God asked him to do with Nigeria. Even in the face of evil adversity, his assignment is to drag us out from the rot we were once condemned to by previous governments.

This is a task that must be done

12 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Buhari keeps delivering. Buhari Cannot Be Stopped. Wailers keep wailing by Butterflyle0: 7:43pm On Jul 30, 2018
FarahAideed:
Liar

Your pains are just beginning grin

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Buhari keeps delivering. Buhari Cannot Be Stopped. Wailers keep wailing by sarrki(m): 7:47pm On Jul 30, 2018
Op you are a patriot

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Buhari keeps delivering. Buhari Cannot Be Stopped. Wailers keep wailing by adex300: 7:59pm On Jul 30, 2018
pmb till 2023 in Jesus name

5 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Buhari keeps delivering. Buhari Cannot Be Stopped. Wailers keep wailing by adex300: 8:00pm On Jul 30, 2018
pmb till 2023,in Jesus name
amen amen amen amen amen

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Buhari keeps delivering. Buhari Cannot Be Stopped. Wailers keep wailing by potoX: 8:29pm On Jul 30, 2018
Butterflyle0:

How many times do I have to tell you I am not a BMC. I am just a guy who stands on the side of truth and growth for my fellow Nigerians.

We do not do false propaganda. Any gist I drop is 100% authentic.

I am about to drop another one now. Check it out in 2 minutes.

Buhari is a force and he cannot stop until he finishes what God asked him to do with Nigeria. Even in the face of evil adversity, his assignment is to drag us out from the rot we were once condemned to by previous governments.

This is a task that must be done
My problem with you is you fail to realise that the person you are engaging is a flip flop, an individual who changes his position on issues as much as he changes his clothes. He is highly unstable and bigoted. Please ignore him

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Buhari keeps delivering. Buhari Cannot Be Stopped. Wailers keep wailing by Butterflyle0: 8:31pm On Jul 30, 2018
potoX:
My problem with you is you fail to realise that the person you are engaging is a flip flop, an individual who changes his position on issues as much as he changes his clothes. He is highly unstable and bigoted. Please ignore him

Noted. The guy sha knows how to blow hot air sha grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari keeps delivering. Buhari Cannot Be Stopped. Wailers keep wailing by FRANNN: 9:11pm On Jul 30, 2018
You guys are actually the Judas Iscariots of Nigeria. How much are you paid for selling out your own country men? Shame on all of you!
Re: Buhari keeps delivering. Buhari Cannot Be Stopped. Wailers keep wailing by Butterflyle0: 9:13pm On Jul 30, 2018
FRANNN:
You guys are actually the Judas Iscariots of Nigeria. How much are you paid for selling out your own country men? Shame on all of you!

You are actually like a chip off the devil himself. How much are you being paid to spread falsehood and lies against the President? Shame on you.

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Buhari keeps delivering. Buhari Cannot Be Stopped. Wailers keep wailing by FRANNN: 9:17pm On Jul 30, 2018
Butterflyle0:

You are actually like a chip off the devil himself. How much are you being paid to spread falsehood and lies against the President? Shame on you.
What falsehood are you talking about? Can't you see all that has happened n is still happening in the country since he was voted in? Why have you chosen to rip off your conscience just for a few pennies?

1 Like

Re: Buhari keeps delivering. Buhari Cannot Be Stopped. Wailers keep wailing by awakeupcall4all(m): 9:23pm On Jul 30, 2018
Butterflyle0:
[s]*GOOD NEWS TO NIGERIANS, BUHARI IS TURNING THE COUNTRY BACK TO IT'S BACK POSITION OF 1970's*

NIGERIA IS ON THE TRACK AGAIN..

1. Leventis has announced that it is coming back to Nigeria before the end of 2018? Leventis has announced that it will open three of its stores in Lagos before December ending, 2018. In case you don't know, Leventis is a food chain company, and owners of the popular UAC Confectionery, and groceries stores.

2. Peugeot Automobile has announced that it is coming back to Nigeria before December ending too. Peugeot has signed an agreement with Dangote in conjunction with Jigawa, Kaduna, Taraba, Katsina, and Gombe States governments to establish plants in the north. The agreement saw to it that the governors provides lands and a 50% funding. Dangote Groups will provide 30% while Peugeot stakes 10%.

3. Bata Shoe Company is coming back to open its retails shops in Nigeria. It will open its first stores in Abuja and Lagos. The company, according to CGTN Africa Business Report, will groom local talents from Aba which is already a hub for shoe manufacturing.

These companies left Nigeria as a result of harsh economic realities whereby successive governments encouraged importation, thereby weakening manufacturers break-evens in Nigeria.
The companies are all coming back as a result of continuous and consistent policy gears that encourages made in Nigeria goods and services, strategic policy to ease the methods and operations of doing business in Nigeria.

This wonderful Man called Muhammadu Buhari is working tirelessly to make Nigeria great again.

God bless Buhari.
God bless Nigeria.
God bless the wailers too, at least for making him more popular.

I stand with INTEGRITY, I stand with VISION, I stand with PMB AND HIS LIKE
*iStandWithBuhari2019*
*WE STAND WITH A MAN OF HONOUR, CHARACTER AND INTEGRITY*

Wailers oya over to you grin[/s]

This idio.tic OP keeps concocting all sort of imbecilic and hollow argument to support the most useless and satanic regime in the history of Nigeria......STOP THIS YOUR MADNESS ALREADY!!

Where are the links to all this useless news your are trying to force down our throat here?

Companies coming back to Nigeria to do business..Is this a joke or something??

Where were you when P&G had to close down a newly opened $3.5 billion industry in Ogun state because it is no longer viable with all this useless economic policies of the terrorist in aso rock??...Where were you when even the CBN just 2 weeks ago alluded to the fact that International companies and industry are divesting there investment away from Nigeria??

So you really think those international companies don't do appraisals before bring there money??...You think they are deaf and blind to the destruction and killing spree by the jan.jaweed fulani militia sponsored by the terrorist in aso rock?

You keep running your sewage mouth choking us with your odoriferous lies claiming PDP is responsible for the attacks and pdp sponsored boko haram??....How now??....Nah pdp dey occupy the villages where the Buhari's terroritic fulas has overrun, grabbing the land and renaming the villages to fula names??

How did pdp sponsor bokoharam when it is the brain child of the northerners just to get back to power??....When Azazi made that statement as to pdp is bokoharam he was obviously making reference to the northern sold-out bokoharam sympathizes in GEJ's government which he lamented about when he said they have infiltrated every facet of his government??..And he never had he balls to raid all of them and execute these bastards??......

Why did bokoharam nominate Buhari as rep.??....Who said a fight against boko haram is a fight against the north??...Why did etsu nupe another fulani sympathetic to the northern curse provide cover for Yusuf the founder of bokoharam in mokwa till the governor got wind and ordered security to flush them out??....Why did Emir of suleja another fulani emir provide cover for Kabiru Sokoto in his lodge?
I could go on and on....But you know what??...Thunder fire you there for wasting my time this night!!

You are a terrorist sympathize and your end will be shameful and ignoble!!...GET A LIFE BRAH!!

6 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Buhari keeps delivering. Buhari Cannot Be Stopped. Wailers keep wailing by resurgent2019: 9:27pm On Jul 30, 2018
FRANNN:

My brother please tell them ooo, because I am really tired.

2 Likes

Re: Buhari keeps delivering. Buhari Cannot Be Stopped. Wailers keep wailing by Butterflyle0: 9:30pm On Jul 30, 2018
FRANNN:
What falsehood are you talking about? Can't you see all that has happened n is still happening in the country since he was voted in? Why have you chosen to rip off your conscience just for a few pennies?

Are you the one paying me the "pennies"?

Dude my conscience cannot be bought. Nobody is paying me a dime.

You can keep hating while we keep going forward as a nation.

Critics are welcome. That makes for better governance.

You can join the critics gang.

1 Like

Re: Buhari keeps delivering. Buhari Cannot Be Stopped. Wailers keep wailing by Butterflyle0: 9:31pm On Jul 30, 2018
resurgent2019:

My brother please tell them ooo, because I am really tired.

Why are you tired? grin

You have not seen anything yet.
Re: Buhari keeps delivering. Buhari Cannot Be Stopped. Wailers keep wailing by resurgent2019: 9:31pm On Jul 30, 2018
awakeupcall4all:

This idio.tic OP keeps concocting all sort of imbecilic and hollow argument to support the most useless and satanic regime in the history of Nigeria......STOP THIS YOUR MADNESS ALREADY!!

Where are the links to all this useless news your are trying to force down our throat here?

Where were you when P&G had to close down a newly opened $3.5 billion industry in Ogun state because it is no longer viable with all this useless economic policies of the terrorist in aso rock??...Where were you when even the CBN just 2 weeks ago alluded to the fact that International companies and industry are divesting there investment away from Nigeria??

So you really think those international companies don't do appraisals before bring there money??...You think they are deaf and blind to the destruction and killing spree by the jan.jaweed fulani militia sponsored by the terrorist in aso rock?

You keep running your sewage mouth choking us with your odoriferous lies claiming PDP is responsible for the attacks and pdp sponsored boko haram??....How now??....Nah pdp dey occupy the villages where the Buhari's terroritic fulas has overrun, grabbing the land and renaming the villages to fula names??

How did pdp sponsor bokoharam when it is the brain child of the northerners just to get back to power??....When Azazi made that statement as to pdp is bokoharam he was obviously making reference to the northern sold-out bokoharam sympathizes in GEJ's government which he lamented about when he said they have infiltrated every facet of his government??..And he never had he balls to raid all of them and execute these bastards??......

Why did bokoharam nominate Buhari as rep.??....Who said a fight against boko haram is a fight against the north??...Why did etsu nupe another fulani sympathetic to the northern curse provide cover for Yusuf the founder of bokoharam in mokwa till the governor got wind and ordered security to flush them out??....Why did Emir of suleja another fulani emir provide cover for Kabiru Sokoto in his lodge?
I could go on and on....But you know what??...Thunder fire you there for wasting my time this night!!

You are a terrorist sympathize and your end will be shameful and ignoble!!...GET A LIFE BRAH!!

Please help me drum truth into butterflyleo’s Head. He is the newly minted propagandist of the BMCs and he has been firing on all cylinders since yesterday. I know he would fizzle out soon sha.

I just get really pained that virile young men will choose to lie and betray ordinary Nigerians because of 30k per month. I am always drawn to tears when I see them support Buhari. Things are really happening in this country.

1 Like

Re: Buhari keeps delivering. Buhari Cannot Be Stopped. Wailers keep wailing by resurgent2019: 9:37pm On Jul 30, 2018
Butterflyle0:

Why are you tired? grin

You have not seen anything yet.

I am tired because I have tried to talk to you like a brother but you remain obdurate peddling lies for a regime that has bequeathed poverty to the generality of Nigerians.

What I want you to know is that in the few months left before the elections, it shall be fire for fire propaganda fight to inform Nigerians on the happenings in Government. If you BMCs feel you can destroy the lives of Nigerians because of 30k salary or ethnic cum religious sentiments, you must be joking. I would pursue you all out of cyberspace with my propagation of the truth of this demonic regime.

Omo toba sope iya ohun oni sun, ohun na oni fi oju kan Orun.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari keeps delivering. Buhari Cannot Be Stopped. Wailers keep wailing by Bizibi(m): 9:37pm On Jul 30, 2018
resurgent2019:

Please help me drum truth into butterflyleo’s Head. He is the newly minted propagandist of the BMCs and he has been firing on all cylinders since yesterday. I know he would fizzle out soon sha.

I just get really pained that virile young men will choose to lie and betray ordinary Nigerians because of 30k per month. I am always drawn to tears when I see them support Buhari. Things are really happening in this country.
nah,that is an alternate monicker..... He is just doing his job.
Re: Buhari keeps delivering. Buhari Cannot Be Stopped. Wailers keep wailing by Butterflyle0: 9:37pm On Jul 30, 2018
awakeupcall4all:

Oga unlike you liars and propagandists I don't lie.

Go ahead and feed your eyes and ears

https://www.premiumtimesng.com/business/271237-leventis-stores-announces-return-to-nigeria-before-end-of-2018.html

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2018/06/dangote-peugeot-joint-venture-re-start-vehicle-assembly-2019/amp/

We act more and talk less.

You guys can keep lying and deceiving yourselves. Truth is here to stay and development has come for Nigeria and so is our return to the place of respect as the true giant of Africa.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Buhari keeps delivering. Buhari Cannot Be Stopped. Wailers keep wailing by resurgent2019: 9:39pm On Jul 30, 2018
Bizibi:
nah,that is an alternate monicker..... He is just doing his job.

I thought as much. Butterflyleo has been on overdrive for some days now. These guys must really be making money from the ministry of information.
Re: Buhari keeps delivering. Buhari Cannot Be Stopped. Wailers keep wailing by Butterflyle0: 9:40pm On Jul 30, 2018
mynd44 I think this thread too deserves some accolades

1 Like

Re: Buhari keeps delivering. Buhari Cannot Be Stopped. Wailers keep wailing by Butterflyle0: 9:41pm On Jul 30, 2018
resurgent2019:

I thought as much. Butterflyleo has been on overdrive for some days now. These guys must really be making money from the ministry of information.

Oga use your paid data to visit the links I have given and hide your head in shame. Do you think I am a liar like you?

I don't hobnob with the likes of FFk as you do.

3 Likes

Re: Buhari keeps delivering. Buhari Cannot Be Stopped. Wailers keep wailing by awakeupcall4all(m): 9:45pm On Jul 30, 2018
My brother i was so so disgusted responding to that dunderhead!!...Let him respond to all the points i highlighted there.. .A simple copy and paste to google will bring out the news with regards to that...Not the useless propaganda he kept on spewing from his gutter mouth all because you are on the payroll of Amosun who brought you to Ekiti state to rig election with this same wuss serving as agent to distribute the blood-money they brought for "see and buy".....Yet he keeps shouting nobody paid me...I am a born again christian...Bla bla bla...Who ask?

That butter.fly whatever guy is an absolute nauseating nut-job....I had to find time tonight just to deflate the useless ego his has been displaying on this forum for days now!!....You can see he couldn't respond to me because he knows he can only deceive his fellow zombies!!

Stay blessed bro and keep at the good work of exposing this government for its uselessness and evil!!

That terrorist in aso rock must go back to daura next year by fire by force!!

resurgent2019:

Re: Buhari keeps delivering. Buhari Cannot Be Stopped. Wailers keep wailing by Butterflyle0: 9:53pm On Jul 30, 2018
awakeupcall4all:
My brother i was so so disgusted responding to that dunderhead!!...Let him respond to all the points i highlighted there.. .A simple copy and paste to google will bring out the news with regards to that...Not the useless propaganda he kept on spewing from his gutter mouth all because you are on the payroll of Amosun who brought you to Ekiti state to rig election with this same wuss serving as agent to distribute the blood-money they brought for "see and buy".....Yet he keeps shouting nobody paid me...I am a born again christian...Bla bla bla...Who ask?

That butter.fly whatever guy is an absolute nauseating nut-job....I had to find time tonight just to deflate the useless ego his has been displaying on this forum for days now!!....You can see he couldn't respond to me because he knows he can only deceive his fellow zombies!!

Stay blessed bro and keep at the good work of exposing this government for its uselessness and evil!!

That terrorist in aso rock must go back to daura next year by fire by force!!

I have responded to you ooo. Come and deny it and beat me join.

Bata shoe company, Peugeot and Leventis actually say you are the dunderhead. grin

I have given you the links above. Go ahead and attack them and call them liars cheesy

Evil and dark souls such as you obviouslt never appreciate any good which is why you never are able to see any good.

You will collapse with your wailing. Is it my collapse? grin

And resurgent2019 have you lost your voice after going through the credible links.

Even a known PDP propaganda Newspaper VANGUARD couldn't deny the good news and had to publish it. grin

1 Like

Re: Buhari keeps delivering. Buhari Cannot Be Stopped. Wailers keep wailing by awakeupcall4all(m): 10:01pm On Jul 30, 2018
All these are will...will....Just like the terrorist keeps shouting i will...i will even after close to 4 years of his useless, clueless and poverty distributing evil government.....Even at that...What is the worth of BATA fa?? when we already have uncle Niyi shoes??
What is the worth of Leventis compared to walmart or shoprite??..What is all this SME(they are not even in Nigeria to start with) you are gloating about when you have an investment of $3.5 billion folding up and leaving Nigeria?..Even more still leaving as confirmed by your CBN?

Who did this to you brah?? are you sure you not under fulani spell??.....What kind of kindergarten reasoning are you displaying here??

You said the refinery the terrorist is to build in Katsina with they money he looted from NNPC is a private venture when the main finance is coming from a certain unknown billion called Ibrahim from north??...Do you think all of us are zombies??

Why did you bypass all other points i raised??....Can we now rest now and agree that yes Buhari is the terrorist behind Boko haram and terrorist herdsmen??

Like i said earlier.....GET A FFUCKING LIFE BRAH!!....YOU IRRITATE ME!!!...DAMN!!

Butterflyle0:

Oga unlike you liars and propagandists I don't lie.

Go ahead and feed your eyes and ears

We act more and talk less.

You guys can keep lying and deceiving yourselves. Truth is here to stay and development has come for Nigeria and so is our return to the place of respect as the true giant of Africa.
Re: Buhari keeps delivering. Buhari Cannot Be Stopped. Wailers keep wailing by awakeupcall4all(m): 10:03pm On Jul 30, 2018
I am here for you brah...I get your time this night
Butterflyle0:

I have responded to you ooo. Come and deny it and beat me join.

Bata shoe company, Peugeot and Leventis actually say you are the dunderhead. grin

I have given you the links above. Go ahead and attack them and call them liars cheesy

Evil and dark souls such as you obviouslt never appreciate any good which is why you never are able to see any good.

You will collapse with your wailing. Is it my collapse? grin

And resurgent2019 have you lost your voice after going through the credible links.

Even a known PDP propaganda Newspaper VANGUARD couldn't deny the good news and had to publish it. grin
Re: Buhari keeps delivering. Buhari Cannot Be Stopped. Wailers keep wailing by Butterflyle0: 10:05pm On Jul 30, 2018
awakeupcall4all:
All these are will...will....Just like the terrorist keeps shouting i will...i will even after close to 4 years of his useless, clueless and poverty distributing evil government.....Even at that...What is the worth of BATA fa?? when we already have uncle Niyi shoes??
What is the worth of Leventis compared to walmart or shoprite??..What is all this SME(they are not even in Nigeria to start with) you are gloating about when you have an investment of $3.5 billion folding up and leaving Nigeria?..Even more still leaving as confirmed by your CBN?

Who did this to you brah?? are you sure you not under fulani spell??.....What kind of kindergarten reasoning are you displaying here??

You said the refinery the terrorist is to build in Katsina with they money he looted from NNPC is a private venture when the main finance is coming from a certain unknown billion called Ibrahim from north??...Do you think all of us are zombies??

Why did you bypass all other points i raised??....Can we now rest now and agree that yes Buhari is the terrorist behind Boko haram and terrorist herdsmen??

Like i said earlier.....GET A FFUCKING LIFE BRAH!!....YOU IRRITATE ME!!!...DAMN!!

See painment!

Don't be angry and drive o. Angry drivers are liable to die young o grin

You and your entire posts have been as trashy as the hatred splashed all over them and I have learned how to side step bile loaded vermin such as you.

Sha watch the road as you drive in anger or walk in anger ....

2 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

12 Days Later... President Buhari Yet To Return From His 10-day Vacation In Lond / Yoruba Thought Nnamdi Kanu 'll Be Killed Like How Abiola Was Killed In Captivity / The Mystery Behind Akpabio’s Surprise Loss!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 100
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.