Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,687 members, 7,820,393 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 02:10 PM

Tinubu Wins 9 LGAs In Ekiti - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tinubu Wins 9 LGAs In Ekiti (52661 Views)

Rivers: PDP Clears All 3 Senate Seats, wins 9 Reps Seats. APC Takes 1, LP 1 / Orlu: Governor Uzodinma Declares Dusk-To-Dawn Curfew In 9 LGAs In Imo State / Buhari Vs Atiku: Results From Sokoto 9 LGAs Emerge (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tinubu Wins 9 LGAs In Ekiti by doffman: 7:24am On Feb 26, 2023
neyop85:
Proudly Nairaland Urchin.

Jagaban Army!

We are taking back our Lagos for good.

Get ready to loose Alaba, Computer village, Ladipo, and Trade Fair.

I swear, Igbo are done for in Lagos.

Awon eleribu!

Calm down . Forgive them . Not all of them are tribalistic.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu Wins 9 LGAs In Ekiti by Nolevel666: 7:24am On Feb 26, 2023
How did 10,000 people vote in less than 12 hours?

Keep deceiving your selves
Re: Tinubu Wins 9 LGAs In Ekiti by juman(m): 7:24am On Feb 26, 2023
PDP also tried.
They got plenty votes.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Wins 9 LGAs In Ekiti by SLOVFO(m): 7:24am On Feb 26, 2023
MOGPman:
I can't believe there are people who still vote based on tribalism instead of credibility. APC is an evil party that should be rejected by every sane Nigerian

I wonder too. It seems that some group of people place tribe above sense and even religion.
Re: Tinubu Wins 9 LGAs In Ekiti by Truthisunique2: 7:25am On Feb 26, 2023
Seunfretty:
Make una rest abeg...wats the total population of Ekiti...check the result well...APC isn't leading with a big main...we all know APC will get votes from Ekiti but PDp is even close ..can u compare with the load of votes that will come from bigger southwest states like Oyo and lagos?...it's clear APC did poorly in Lagos...Oyo is NT sure...i learnt PDP took osun...so u agbadorian needs to fear more cos I doubt if tinubu will beat Atiku in the north and If he doesn't .,...then PDP will dust APC

Mean while EKITI is just like a state in south east and u need to see how LP is getting 90% all over there ..ur APC didn't even get 60% in Ekiti...make una reat
I can't say if PDP won Osun, I don't even believe it

But Osun and Oyo is doing bumper to bumper with APC which is surprising me cos LP suppose to have collected PDP votes

It appears it's only Lagos LP is really coming second
Re: Tinubu Wins 9 LGAs In Ekiti by SLOVFO(m): 7:25am On Feb 26, 2023
neyop85:

Jagaban Army!

Awon eleribu!

Can you imagine the intolerance! Igbos are survivals and like the Israelites, you can't prosper and have peace of you hate them. Take a look at the nation Nigeria... after many years after independence.
Re: Tinubu Wins 9 LGAs In Ekiti by Ezeego1(m): 7:25am On Feb 26, 2023
fixitbyjal:
Southwest in the bag

In the bag with less than 100k votes, the total votes APC will get in the whole of ekiti wont be more than 180k votes which is very poor.

South East bloc votes alone won't be anything less than 6million.

So chill
Re: Tinubu Wins 9 LGAs In Ekiti by juman(m): 7:26am On Feb 26, 2023
neyop85:

Jagaban Army!

Awon eleribu!

They should go back to biafra to build it.

4 Likes

Re: Tinubu Wins 9 LGAs In Ekiti by Komu1048(m): 7:27am On Feb 26, 2023
*I really love this Yoruba prayer points weller*

*ATIKU omode*
*ATIKU agba, Olorun oni je Kari o*

*Awa lama gbeyin OBI wa o*

*A o ri BATishe ooo*

*Claim it if you understand*

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Tinubu Wins 9 LGAs In Ekiti by malele(m): 7:28am On Feb 26, 2023
That ekiti result is so fake , I know those Lgs , u can’t get up to those amount there
Re: Tinubu Wins 9 LGAs In Ekiti by Skyehigher1: 7:28am On Feb 26, 2023
Good but not enough this margin is too small but there is low turnout in the entire south west why this
Re: Tinubu Wins 9 LGAs In Ekiti by candygist: 7:28am On Feb 26, 2023
Tinubuwins2023e:

He no reach 5 hilux filled with army wey give una wotowoto during Endsars.
Na ordinary agbero dey give una wotowoto yesterday.
Guy, them no born una papa well to try rubbish you did during Endsars by burning infrastructures in Lagos.
This time, you will know the kind of people we are since we already know we are accommodating enemies here in the sw

Im not Yoruba, but I'm with you on this. Things you can't try in Igbo land. Igbos will come here and do. Imagine how igbos have been behaving in Lagos for so long. Many of them ain't actually educated bro. The educated once like myself don't behave that way.

10 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Tinubu Wins 9 LGAs In Ekiti by Yankee101: 7:28am On Feb 26, 2023
Updated to 10
Re: Tinubu Wins 9 LGAs In Ekiti by akins088(m): 7:29am On Feb 26, 2023
Whoever wins between the two. The election go tight.
Tinubuwins2023e:
Those military trucks found in Lagos is actually meant for Obidafts. When inec announce Tinubu as winner and those bastard imbeciles say pim, wotowoto to there unexpected destination is what they will collect
Re: Tinubu Wins 9 LGAs In Ekiti by yerimastyle(m): 7:29am On Feb 26, 2023
Legitisreal:
Atiku 25% don clear now

For those asking where atiku wan see 25% in south
weldone ekiti pandoras how far
Re: Tinubu Wins 9 LGAs In Ekiti by OGHENAOGIE(m): 7:30am On Feb 26, 2023
Truthisunique2:
I can't say if PDP won Osun, I don't even believe it

But Osun and Oyo is doing bumper to bumper with APC which is surprising me cos LP suppose to have collected PDP votes

It appears it's only Lagos LP is really coming second
shebi u guys think elections take place in Lagos alone cos of hatred for tinubu... Imagine some pple calling Yorubas tribalists even when they supported obi well in Lagos and other states compare to how Igbos voted APC...

8 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Tinubu Wins 9 LGAs In Ekiti by JJuanMiguel: 7:30am On Feb 26, 2023
derecho:
Just to educate you.
Many youths were never in support of #endsars but only became sympathetic when they saw the massacre.
Secondly, endsars guys are not the same as OBIdients

So think very well.

This issue if not well handled will waste Tinubu if he doesn't escape.

Apart from some few people that got deceived by Obi online marketers
Obidients are majorly ipob terrorists

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Tinubu Wins 9 LGAs In Ekiti by OGHENAOGIE(m): 7:31am On Feb 26, 2023
JJuanMiguel:

Apart from some few people that got deceived by Obi online marketers
Obidients are majorly ipob terrorists
Very uncultured pple and toxic... I wonder why some pple de fall for their nonsense gimmick... I never fel for d Obi mantra cos it was a veil campaign of fascism

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Tinubu Wins 9 LGAs In Ekiti by Abdulhakeem7(m): 7:32am On Feb 26, 2023
haffaze777:
God bless Ekiti people you're real Omoluabicheesy
Ekiti kete, we thank you all

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Tinubu Wins 9 LGAs In Ekiti by SonofGod231: 7:32am On Feb 26, 2023
It turns out the PDP is coming out 2nd in Ekiti and not the LP.

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu Wins 9 LGAs In Ekiti by JagabanBorgu: 7:32am On Feb 26, 2023
U didn't see anything, stop f00Iing urself, u were celebrating votes from towns and cities forgetting the rural area is not on social media, stop telling lies.
fxx2:
DELIVER US, O GOD ALMIGHTY

Like in a trance, I saw heavy manipulations going on in several places across the country Nigeria since yesterday. What we would have as election results might have been altered. I did not see clearly the candidate or party behind the alleged manipulations. Votes from cities and popular places may not be tampered with but those from remote places. How it is being done I did not understand.
God of Heaven and Earth, we have done our parts at the polls. We know you can use anyone of the presidential candidates to deliver Nigeria. Look not on our sins, O Lord but on the fate and the faith of the faithfuls.
Like the Israelites of old, many prefer the old Egypt than the Promised Land. Though we might not have seen clearly what awaits us, we know that your choice is the best.
Deal with the evil ones, we pray you Lord, as you dealt with Pharaoh and his Chariots (Exodus 14). Respond to our accusers as you did for Shadrach, Meshach, and Abednego (Daniel 3: 16 – 28). Grant us peace, with the confidence that whatever the result of the 2023 general election in Nigeria is with your divine permission (John 19:11).
May your will be done, O Lord. And, not unto us, O Lord, not unto us, but unto thy name give glory, for thy mercy, and for thy truth's sake (Psalm 115).
Amen.
Re: Tinubu Wins 9 LGAs In Ekiti by cracky2(m): 7:33am On Feb 26, 2023
Re: Tinubu Wins 9 LGAs In Ekiti by Navalsadiq(m): 7:34am On Feb 26, 2023
Jagaba shine gaba

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu Wins 9 LGAs In Ekiti by Kemistri4(m): 7:35am On Feb 26, 2023
KingKO22:
Our people didn't come out to vote at all

What kind of useless margin is this

We are expecting at least 40k votes margin from each local government

Ekiti you tried but not enough

Ekiti has the lowest number of registered voters in Nigeria
Re: Tinubu Wins 9 LGAs In Ekiti by plaindealer: 7:35am On Feb 26, 2023
Asiwaju's wins are always in the tens of thousands while pandora wins are always small and meager single or double digits..

You can with more polling units and still fall short because your opponent took in more numbers than you ten times elsewhere.

Pandoripobs are hard learners, but we go teach them because they need the lesson.
Re: Tinubu Wins 9 LGAs In Ekiti by Nobody: 7:38am On Feb 26, 2023
CursedOsuPigs:

Same Atiku who is being flogged by Tinubu in the north?

That one shock me. Tinubu is beating him even in his strongholds. Na Adamawa surprise me pass

You are a big liar....

Which northern results have u seen?

A lot of people are still complaining that northern results are yet to be out and u there manufacturing something else in mind just to suit your thought. Make na dey calm down abeg.
Re: Tinubu Wins 9 LGAs In Ekiti by Realist777: 7:38am On Feb 26, 2023
Tinubuwins2023e:
Those military trucks found in Lagos is actually meant for Obidafts. When inec announce Tinubu as winner and those bastard imbeciles say pim, wotowoto to there unexpected destination is what they will collect
Stop saying things like this bro, they too are rooting for a better Nigeria irrespective of their approaches.
Re: Tinubu Wins 9 LGAs In Ekiti by mezico96(m): 7:38am On Feb 26, 2023
Tinubuwins2023e:

I'm pained that as old as you are, you don't know what's wrong and right, your level of ignorance is so appalling, you are indeed really daft to think your decisions will affect the Igbos. Ewu Gambia
Re: Tinubu Wins 9 LGAs In Ekiti by heysquare(m): 7:39am On Feb 26, 2023
Tinubuwins2023e:
Trust Ibos they won't stoop so low to risk their investment. They will accept their fate as business continues
Re: Tinubu Wins 9 LGAs In Ekiti by stasius: 7:39am On Feb 26, 2023
North bring your results oooh.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Wins 9 LGAs In Ekiti by Nobody: 7:39am On Feb 26, 2023
lhordspy:
Victory for the Good people of Southwest.

Victory ! Victory ! Victory !

God bless you patriot!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Northern Governors Wives Rock Aso Ebi To Ajimobi & Ganduje’s Children's Wedding / Omoyele Sowore Tear-Gassed At Ooni Of Ife's Palace For Refusing To Prostrate / Peter Obi Pictured With Ibrahim Babangida

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.