Stats: 3,153,376 members, 7,819,368 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:59 PM

Labour Party Sweeps Cross River Presidential Election - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Labour Party Sweeps Cross River Presidential Election (72519 Views)

Labour Party Sweeps 5 LGA In Plateau State With Huge Margin / Peter Obi Sweeps Cross River Presidential Election - Daily Post / Labour Party Sweeps Ogbomoso North. (2) (3) (4)

Re: Labour Party Sweeps Cross River Presidential Election by OBS1988: 9:09am On Feb 26, 2023
olgaa14:
Obi causing panic attack in the enemies camp.

I don't think you know what is going on
Re: Labour Party Sweeps Cross River Presidential Election by nairanaira12: 9:10am On Feb 26, 2023
CoronaVirusRelo:

You said panic? 😂🤣😂🤣

Grab a bowl of pop corn and watch the movie!

You and i know that your only hope is rigging.

You are forcing yourself on the people, which indicates that you are a bunch of failure.

Carry your rejected self away, your cursed people
Re: Labour Party Sweeps Cross River Presidential Election by olgaa14: 9:11am On Feb 26, 2023
OBS1988:

I don't think you know what is going on
I doubt if you know what's happening
Re: Labour Party Sweeps Cross River Presidential Election by Oluwagbemileke6(m): 9:12am On Feb 26, 2023
olgaa14:
Obi causing panic attack in the enemies camp.

Yess OOO

Re: Labour Party Sweeps Cross River Presidential Election by garfield1: 9:13am On Feb 26, 2023
caracas:

But can you say 4% is a guarantee, from the look of things?

It is tight
Re: Labour Party Sweeps Cross River Presidential Election by famology(m): 9:16am On Feb 26, 2023
Ugbowo primary school is in Benin City. PDP is dead, the Apc is second in South South. Wow! Thanks to Obi. Hehehehehe 🤣🤣
Re: Labour Party Sweeps Cross River Presidential Election by HIPROFILE(m): 9:17am On Feb 26, 2023
This is a lie four people in a room without a single structure can not do this lailai how can its not POssible abeg.
Re: Labour Party Sweeps Cross River Presidential Election by caracas: 9:17am On Feb 26, 2023
reddingtonblack:

OBi is not causing anything, OBi is winning all the places PDP won in 2019 follow the results and compare, even in lagos all the places he won his where pdp use to Win. only a child born yesteday will be surprise OBi win cross river, if wike insist they can vote Atiku they would rather settle for OBI. its anticipated already SE & SS can't shock students of politics & history.

Na only North fit shock us.
So what’s happening in the north? I guess you’re clearing everywhere like Buhari did right?
Kwankwaso is dealing with you in Kano, aAtiku is dealing with you in kastina, kebbi, jigawa Bauchi , Adamawa etc. Peter obi is dealing with you in Abuja, kaduna, Taraba, Nassarawa, kogi plateau n benue
Oga na distant 3rd dey stare you for face like this
Re: Labour Party Sweeps Cross River Presidential Election by frankyychiji(f): 9:20am On Feb 26, 2023
garfield1:

Tinubu is matching him
But you agree with me that this structureless party was underated by you and your likes.
Re: Labour Party Sweeps Cross River Presidential Election by JagabanBorgu: 9:21am On Feb 26, 2023
Re: Labour Party Sweeps Cross River Presidential Election by Dyfynezz12(m): 9:25am On Feb 26, 2023
Am wondering were Tinubu will see his 25% Cox so far it's 80-20 or 90-10 in favour of LP

Re: Labour Party Sweeps Cross River Presidential Election by Dynamite02: 9:26am On Feb 26, 2023
The "movie " you're talking about is rigging...we know !
Does that change the obvious truth?
So many pu collated with results declared before leaving the pu. .. aren't they supposed to upload to the portal immediately? But No, they've carried it to their "Óga at the top" to cook the movie very very well...

CoronaVirusRelo:

You said panic? 😂🤣😂🤣

Re: Labour Party Sweeps Cross River Presidential Election by frankyychiji(f): 9:26am On Feb 26, 2023
CoronaVirusRelo:

You said panic? 😂🤣😂🤣

My brother, you don't know Peter Obi. You don't know how intelligent and meticulous he is. Do all the abracadabra you want, Peter Obi will follow his mandate painstakingly to any length legally acceptable to get back every thing they stole from him. The man is not called Rock for nothing.

Re: Labour Party Sweeps Cross River Presidential Election by emerged01(m): 9:31am On Feb 26, 2023
Pdp didnt perform in south.
Re: Labour Party Sweeps Cross River Presidential Election by nijanigga: 9:36am On Feb 26, 2023
It just baffles me that with all the hell Nigerians have gone through somebody will be voting for old, corrupt ,senile candidates. We've tried them before and nothing good came out that's why we are here. If you don't like Obi, there are other younger candidates, not those spent fuels.

Re: Labour Party Sweeps Cross River Presidential Election by garfield1: 9:37am On Feb 26, 2023
frankyychiji:
But you agree with me that this structureless party was underated by you and your likes.

I never underrated them.I was the only apc man that rated them well
Re: Labour Party Sweeps Cross River Presidential Election by Akwamkpuruamu: 9:38am On Feb 26, 2023
LegacyB:

What then do you say about those selling theirs for 4 liters of kerosine.

Did it happen in this recent Election? I'm talking of what happened yesterday
Re: Labour Party Sweeps Cross River Presidential Election by ultimateprof: 9:39am On Feb 26, 2023
From the way things are going now, its clear that Aso Rock is awaiting Peter Obi.
Our Labour is fruitful.
Re: Labour Party Sweeps Cross River Presidential Election by frankyychiji(f): 9:43am On Feb 26, 2023
garfield1:

I never underrated them.I was the only apc man that rated them well
You skewed endless projections never ever expected them to win in Gbajas ward and your national Chairman's
Re: Labour Party Sweeps Cross River Presidential Election by garfield1: 9:45am On Feb 26, 2023
frankyychiji:
You skewed endless projections never ever expected them to win in Gbajas ward and your national Chairman's

Compare it to other apc members analysis
Re: Labour Party Sweeps Cross River Presidential Election by tonididdy(m): 9:46am On Feb 26, 2023
Tho it’s a sweep
The figures are not encouraging.

😡
Re: Labour Party Sweeps Cross River Presidential Election by frankyychiji(f): 9:49am On Feb 26, 2023
garfield1:

Compare it to other apc members analysis
I understand where you are coming from. Anyway, let's wait for the final results.
But some of your friends here have been boasting about what's cooking, I want to say that the man Peter Obi, though demure and unassuming is not someone you can manipulate his results and go free.
He will painstakingly pursue his mandate to a logical conclusion and he will win.
Re: Labour Party Sweeps Cross River Presidential Election by faithfull18(f): 9:50am On Feb 26, 2023
The average Nigerian enjoys sufferhead and is docile.
Re: Labour Party Sweeps Cross River Presidential Election by SmartPolician: 9:52am On Feb 26, 2023
LegacyB:

Very tribalistic comment . That’s why you would loose this election. Please what’s your highest educational qualification. Can you post it here so we can validate your stupidity.

Tribalism has nothing to do with education.

Purging oneself of tribalism is a choice.
Re: Labour Party Sweeps Cross River Presidential Election by garfield1: 9:53am On Feb 26, 2023
frankyychiji:
I understand where you are coming from. Anyway, let's wait for the final results.
But some of your friends here have been boasting about what's cooking, I want to say that the man Peter Obi, though demure and unassuming is not someone you can manipulate his results and go free.
He will painstakingly pursue his mandate to a logical conclusion and he will win.

Guy,give me credits.my people even insulted me,I got it right jor.I am the best here.I predicted a tinubu or obi win.
Re: Labour Party Sweeps Cross River Presidential Election by LegacyB: 9:56am On Feb 26, 2023
Akwamkpuruamu:

Did it happen in this recent Election? I'm talking of what happened yesterday
You guys can’t change there’s no point trying to help you. I pray after you loose this election you can sit and do proper assessment. I really want an Igbo presidency some day to balance things . But the way ure wired . The hope is not in the immediate future.

Re: Labour Party Sweeps Cross River Presidential Election by yaki84: 9:58am On Feb 26, 2023
garfield1:

Son,calabar
Dansuki will win the senate seat...

Akamkpa nd biase will be 100percent sure for him..
Re: Labour Party Sweeps Cross River Presidential Election by josephevergreen(m): 9:59am On Feb 26, 2023
Cross river state as a whole is obedient
Re: Labour Party Sweeps Cross River Presidential Election by GVTAsiwaju(m): 10:03am On Feb 26, 2023
Re: Labour Party Sweeps Cross River Presidential Election by frankyychiji(f): 10:07am On Feb 26, 2023
garfield1:

Guy,give me credits.my people even insulted me,I got it right jor.I am the best here.I predicted a tinubu or obi win.
You have lost many predictions more than you won.
Re: Labour Party Sweeps Cross River Presidential Election by garfield1: 10:10am On Feb 26, 2023
yaki84:

Dansuki will win the senate seat...

Akamkpa nd biase will be 100percent sure for him..

True.you see why I am the best here.I told peeps that because of obi and apc pdp candidates being efik,dansuki will win akamkpa biase and share 5 alive.am so happy for him
Re: Labour Party Sweeps Cross River Presidential Election by Mfetenang: 10:13am On Feb 26, 2023
I didn't see any sweeping grin
You people are becoming very desperate, did you really think about Igbo man can win election in Nigeria considering how much Northerners hate you people? grin
Have some sense for once,everyone else saw this coming except the Igbos.

Alcohol Consumption In Nigeria Per Geopolitical Zone - NBS / Presidential Villa: APC Defeats PDP - Vanguard / Caption This Photo Of Peter Obi And Yemi Osinbajo