Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,222 members, 7,849,790 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 09:48 AM

Can We Now Build The Nigeria Of Our Dream? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Can We Now Build The Nigeria Of Our Dream? (352 Views)

Tinubu Presidency Will Guarantee Nigeria Of Our Dream - Sen. Raji Rasaki / Buhari: My Government Will Rid Nigeria Of Bandits, Terrorists, Criminals / We‘ll Realise Nigeria Of Our Dream In My Second Term – Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Can We Now Build The Nigeria Of Our Dream? by Schoolguy9(m): 7:44am On Feb 26, 2023
As election results for the 2023 presidential bid have started trickling in, some people are bound to win while another might be declared winner! While there are so many things in the minds of many, an average Nigerian out there would want to know, Can we now build the Nigeria of our dream? Whether yes or no, there is no need for sui.cide because we have seen a lot!

Already, people have started jubilating but that does not call for discarding one's imagination of what life should be! A lot of people came into this world with different anticipations, dreams and talents with which to create wealth for themselves but the moment they found themselves in Nigeria, some or all of those dreams varnished!

Some people's dreams have even be put on hold because of lack of funds! Businesses, marriages and personal development exercises that would have started since had been put on hold because of the uncertainty that beclouded the Nigerian economy.

Of a recent, you can be rich in one day and broke in the next! Hence, more people rushed into unconventional ways of making money! Whether they later failed or succeeded, that is not the focus of this thread.

The question is, Can we now build the Nigeria of our dreams? I mean a country where you don't need to have somebody at 'the top' before you can gain employment, where you don't need to run around too much before you can get money to clear ordinary hospital bill, where you can say something and your right to freedom of speech would be respect.

I am asking because with every possible turn-out of each electoral process, there could be a new leader! Would it be dawn or dusk?

Meanwhile, as we run around hoping that our candidates win, we should also know that a new Nigeria is possible. Though, I do not know by whose hand it shall come or when, I know one thing and that is the fact that the people have the right to determine who rules them.

I wish Nigeria happy recovery!
Re: Can We Now Build The Nigeria Of Our Dream? by Nobody: 7:46am On Feb 26, 2023
Let me patient!

We will start building once Asiwaju is officially declared winner!
Re: Can We Now Build The Nigeria Of Our Dream? by Nobody: 7:49am On Feb 26, 2023
CoronaVirusRelo:
Let me patient!

We will start building once Asiwaju is officially declared winner!
peter obi will win this election zero up ur mind off tinubu
Re: Can We Now Build The Nigeria Of Our Dream? by Nobody: 7:50am On Feb 26, 2023
Bonesbreaker:

😂😂😂

You have smoked that thing again!
Re: Can We Now Build The Nigeria Of Our Dream? by Nobody: 7:52am On Feb 26, 2023
CoronaVirusRelo:

😂😂😂

You have smoked that thing again!
yes i have and am watching it live not them say them say but real and life
Re: Can We Now Build The Nigeria Of Our Dream? by seborrhic: 8:04am On Feb 26, 2023
Bonesbreaker:
It's better you start to realise obi won't win with the full results coming in so far.
Re: Can We Now Build The Nigeria Of Our Dream? by Nobody: 8:06am On Feb 26, 2023
seborrhic:

It's better you start to realise obi won't win with the full results coming in so far.
which Result 😂🤣😁😁

(1) (Reply)

INEC: Power Belongs To The People / Tinubu Recruit Chris Uba For Thuggery In Anambra. / Chief Bode George Should Fulfil His Promise About Tinubu Presidency

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.