Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,119 members, 7,849,497 topics. Date: Monday, 03 June 2024 at 10:43 PM

INEC Postpones Election In Parts Of Edo - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / INEC Postpones Election In Parts Of Edo (22273 Views)

Black Rain In Parts Of Rivers / Lagos Food Relief Distributes Food In Parts Of Lagos (Pictures) / BREAKING: INEC Postpones 2019 Presidential Elections To February 23rd (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: INEC Postpones Election In Parts Of Edo by Kingstaplus(m): 8:48am On Feb 26, 2023
Re: INEC Postpones Election In Parts Of Edo by able20(m): 8:55am On Feb 26, 2023
aylive02:
TiNUBU is doomed
Forever cursed is EMI LO KO

2 Likes

Re: INEC Postpones Election In Parts Of Edo by famology(m): 9:17am On Feb 26, 2023
Obaseki collect wotowoto 🀣

1 Like

Re: INEC Postpones Election In Parts Of Edo by Fragility6: 9:27am On Feb 26, 2023
marlow1962:
Lol

Any day dy feel like doing the election, LP will still win.

Now urchins can kiss my black ass

Btw... constituency or not, obi and LP I know.
All this apc miscreants quoting me should lev me alone.
Yes but dem dey openly manipulate results for some states . Rivers and lagos specifically

1 Like

Re: INEC Postpones Election In Parts Of Edo by okuta007: 9:57am On Feb 26, 2023
Antoeni:
I See Crisis Loading......,,,,,, Across Nigeria

civil war loading so Buhari wants to remain in office until war ends - IF this was what GOODLUCK did in 2015 - will Buhari be President today >?
Re: INEC Postpones Election In Parts Of Edo by Wildkat02: 10:13am On Feb 26, 2023
CoronaVirusRelo:

You watch too much cartoons!

Now you believe everything is possible!

Are u still alive? I thought I may have taken sniper by now πŸ˜‚
Re: INEC Postpones Election In Parts Of Edo by marlow1962(m): 11:17am On Feb 26, 2023
Fragility6:

Yes but dem dey openly manipulate results for some states . Rivers and lagos specifically
I watched a video where one lunatic was busy changing the scores, what pains me most is that ppl are there when he's doing it and they can't slap the red blood out from his head.

1 Like

Re: INEC Postpones Election In Parts Of Edo by Yampotatocarrot(m): 12:02pm On Feb 26, 2023
chigoizie7:
What are they saying about the inability of the bvas to upload results at the polling units?

That's the million dollar question INEC chairman needs to answer. How come when it was needed most, results couldn't be uploaded real time from PUs, giving room for rigging at collation centres which was what we wanted to stop in the first place
Re: INEC Postpones Election In Parts Of Edo by MrGerald(m): 1:45pm On Feb 26, 2023
davidtemi:
Meaning we won't have final winner until after March 11
I think it's constituency election, not president

1 Like

Re: INEC Postpones Election In Parts Of Edo by Nobody: 2:17pm On Feb 26, 2023
Wildkat02:

Are u still alive? I thought I may have taken sniper by now πŸ˜‚

How market?

Are you still hopeful? πŸ˜‚πŸ€£πŸ˜‚πŸ€£πŸ˜‚πŸ€£
Re: INEC Postpones Election In Parts Of Edo by Wildkat02: 2:29pm On Feb 26, 2023
CoronaVirusRelo:

How market?

Are you still hopeful? πŸ˜‚πŸ€£πŸ˜‚πŸ€£πŸ˜‚πŸ€£

Yes very hopeful. The evil orchestration of your wicked party will never truncate the future of the innocent Nigerian people

May your life be like the intention of the man u voted for. Say Amen!
Re: INEC Postpones Election In Parts Of Edo by pcagbaji(m): 3:49pm On Feb 26, 2023
ecolime:
In Edo State, the constituency election in Esan North, Esan South and Igueben due to the omission of a political party’s logo on the ballot was deployed.

INEC is a disgrace.
They purposely did this so that those voting for peter obi will not equally vote for labour party national assembly candidate
It is the hand work of APC AND PDP national assembly candidate coluding with INEC

1 Like 1 Share

Re: INEC Postpones Election In Parts Of Edo by MyVILLAGEpeople(m): 4:30pm On Feb 26, 2023
Tannhauser:

Good. Results are still coming in, maintain this position.
But in my opinion, the 2019 elections were far better, at least the rigging was done with less impunity and politicians were less brazen

Tinubu mercilessly rigged this election.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Justice Abang And Olisa Metuh Were Classmates - Premium Times / Photos Of Governor Umar Ganduje And Other All Set To Welcome Buhari To Kano / Four-yr-old Twins Suffocate To Death Inside Car In Aba

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.