Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,681 members, 7,809,579 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:33 AM

An Open Letter To Obidients - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / An Open Letter To Obidients (934 Views)

Obi To Obidients: Vote For Sandy Onor, PDP Governorship Candidate In Cross River / Omokri To Obidients:19 States Plus FCT Can't Win You The Election / Soludo Responds To Obidients & Peter Obi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

An Open Letter To Obidients by Draslo(m): 8:16am On Feb 26, 2023
Dear Obidients,

Elections are not won on the internet. Sorry for your loss. Wipe your tears. Try again in 2027.

Yours sincerely,
Draslo for BAT.

14 Likes

Re: An Open Letter To Obidients by Johnthum(m): 8:22am On Feb 26, 2023
Come and have peace of mind make we see.
There's no peace for the wicked. Election will be rigged in favour of Tinubu, but Nigeria will be ungovernable. They will arrest Peter Obi because of what Youth will do in Nigeria. But be rest assured that Buhari will never have peace of mind, because he is a tribal bigot. It won't be business as usual. Nigeria must burn.

Fingers crossed 💯

1 Like 1 Share

Re: An Open Letter To Obidients by naijapips04: 8:24am On Feb 26, 2023
Johnthum:
There's no peace for the wicked. Election will be rigged in favour of Tinubu, but Nigeria will be ungovernable. They will arrest Peter Obi because of what Youth will do in Nigeria. But be rest assured that Buhari will never have peace of mind, because he is a tribal bigot. It won't be business as usual. Nigeria must burn.

Fingers crossed 💯

grin you see the armoured vehicles yesterday? Na shooting practice o!

We said they will resume Biafra or death.

5 Likes

Re: An Open Letter To Obidients by Draslo(m): 8:25am On Feb 26, 2023
Johnthum:

Fingers crossed 💯
Burn your house first, then we'll take you seriously.

Your Obi would have committed treason if voted President anyways because we know he's sympathetic towards Biafra. Would he have the balls to declare military action against Biafra? Don't worry last last una go be like Lesotho.

2 Likes

Re: An Open Letter To Obidients by blacksam01: 8:26am On Feb 26, 2023
Draslo:
Dear Obidients,

Elections are not won on the internet. Sorry for your loss. Wipe your tears. Try again in 2027.

Yours sincerely,
Draslo for BAT.

just pray it doesnt go to re-run btw u and atiku if we lose out.....u go see shege...cuz PDP is our next choice..so forget southeast and south south...again kwankwaso will create aliance with atiku..nd thats all for u
Re: An Open Letter To Obidients by Johnthum(m): 8:28am On Feb 26, 2023
naijapips04:

grin you see the armoured vehicles yesterday? Na shooting practice o!

We said they will resume Biafra or death.
you did not read my message well. I said Security Agencies will work against the federal government. Do you think they are happy with Buhari. Nobody is happy with Buhari in Nigeria. Even the Soldiers are angry with Buhari.
Re: An Open Letter To Obidients by naijapips04: 8:31am On Feb 26, 2023
Johnthum:
you did not read my message well. I said Security Agencies will work against the federal government. Do you think they are happy with Buhari. Nobody is happy with Buhari in Nigeria. Even the Soldiers are angry with Buhari.

Okay o! But na shooting practice. No forget. And the sars you fought against go join.
Re: An Open Letter To Obidients by Draslo(m): 8:32am On Feb 26, 2023
blacksam01:

just pray it doesnt go to re-run btw u and atiku if we lose out.....u go see shege...cuz PDP is our next choice..so forget southeast and south south...again kwankwaso will create aliance with atiku..nd thats all for u
You lots are hypocrites and your true colours are showing. Normally sef there's no veil over our eyes we know that your ObiDatti is PDP in disguise
Re: An Open Letter To Obidients by ycat: 8:32am On Feb 26, 2023
Whatever makes igbos think Nigeria owes them anything is beyond me. You should be quiet in Nigeria and be seen only, not be heard. You contribute nothing to Nigeria but make the most noise. Igboland is the only region in Nigeria that if swallowed up by mother earth today, the rest of Nigeria won't notice. Rather than cause problem for the rest of Nigeria, why not just blow up the bridge connecting you to the rest of Nigeria and stay in your region? You are a plague no one wants around.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: An Open Letter To Obidients by blacksam01: 8:39am On Feb 26, 2023
Draslo:

You lots are hypocrites and your true colours are showing. Normally sef there's no veil over our eyes we know that your ObiDatti is PDP in disguise

we dont want an over 80 year old man with proven record of systematic theft of government coffers with no achievement in government, simple!!!!!?
Re: An Open Letter To Obidients by Draslo(m): 8:41am On Feb 26, 2023
blacksam01:

we dont want an over 80 year old man with proven record of systematic theft of government coffers with no achievement in government, simple!!!!!?
Fake news kill you there. Yet all your kin rush to Lagos to better their lives. You will cry thick sperm
Re: An Open Letter To Obidients by blacksam01: 8:43am On Feb 26, 2023
Draslo:

Fake news kill you there. Yet all your kin rush to Lagos to better their lives. You will cry thick sperm

where did lord lugard rule from...was tinubu alive then to build all the road network there..

moreover, what are ur ppl doing in America, why not stay back in ur native land .remember, u didn't build American so shldnt go there also
Re: An Open Letter To Obidients by Draslo(m): 8:45am On Feb 26, 2023
ycat:
Whatever makes igbos think Nigeria owes them anything is beyond me. You should be quite in Nigeria and be seen only, not be heard. You contribute nothing to Nigeria but make the most noise. Igboland is the only region in Nigeria that if swallowed up by mother earth today, the rest of Nigeria won't notice. Rather than cause problem for the rest of Nigeria, why not just blow up the bridge connecting you to the rest of Nigeria and stay in your region? You are a plague no one wants around.
APC even completed the second bridge to help them escape. The same bridge PDP ate the funding money. If Anambra developed half the way Lagos developed since 1999 maybe I'd be Obidient too but I'm not sheep. I have a brain and can never be drawn around in a bandwagon driven by the top pastors in the South. If Imams in the North and Southwest campaigned for Tinubu as pastors did for Obi, they'd label him a terrorist. Shiorrrr!!!

2 Likes

Re: An Open Letter To Obidients by Draslo(m): 8:46am On Feb 26, 2023
blacksam01:

where did lord lugard rule from...was tinubu alive then to build all the road network there..

moreover, what are ur ppl doing in America, why not stay back in ur native land .remember, u didn't build American so shldnt go there also
Lmao! We know say Lagos na America for una eye. Develop your region una no gree. Na to dey go other regions dey follow indigenous people there dey drag resources. Na bucket una go cry inside

2 Likes

Re: An Open Letter To Obidients by SpatialKing(m): 8:46am On Feb 26, 2023
Draslo:
Dear Obidients,

Yours sincerely,
Draslo for BAT.

Please stop opening threads to console yourself
We can feel your frustration and see your tears
You guys didn't expect it will be this difficult
Re: An Open Letter To Obidients by Draslo(m): 8:48am On Feb 26, 2023
blacksam01:

Every African has a right to America because their economy was built on the backs of our forebears but then again I'm not your history teacher. Use the internet to educate yourself. The internet isn't for Biafra Radio alone.
Re: An Open Letter To Obidients by blacksam01: 8:50am On Feb 26, 2023
Draslo:

Lmao! We know say Lagos na America for una eye. Develop your region una no gree. Na to dey go other regions dey follow indigenous people there dey drag resources. Na bucket una go cry inside

aince u no gree go another region na so u go dey lose urstate election to foreigners cuz u dont hv control over thier conscience. shame no dey catch u say na thugism and fight and intimidation u dey hope to take win lagos....

u for no intimidate na..mk thunder fire ur preffered choice...

abeg i dey go church..i no get ut timee
Re: An Open Letter To Obidients by ycat: 8:50am On Feb 26, 2023
Truth!
Draslo:

APC even completed the second bridge to help them escape. The same bridge PDP ate the funding money. If Anambra developed half the way Lagos developed since 1999 maybe I'd be Obidient too but I'm not sheep. I have a brain and can never be drawn around in a bandwagon driven by the top pastors in the South. If Imams in the North and Southwest campaigned for Tinubu as pastors did for Obi, they'd label him a terrorist. Shiorrrr!!!
Re: An Open Letter To Obidients by Draslo(m): 8:51am On Feb 26, 2023
OneBulletOnly:

Personally, I will sponsor 1000 fuel tankers.
Even must burn. We must send a message to APC

You wey no see fuel buy in December/January. 🤣🤣🤣🤣
Re: An Open Letter To Obidients by Draslo(m): 8:53am On Feb 26, 2023
SpatialKing:

Please stop opening threads to console yourself
We can feel your frustration and see your tears
You guys didn't expect it will be this difficult
Your comment sef reeks of dejection and failure.
Re: An Open Letter To Obidients by SpatialKing(m): 9:12am On Feb 26, 2023
Draslo:

Your comment sef reeks of dejection and failure.

You should be ashamed of yourselves
Common LP dragging all of you up and down...

You guys said Tinubu will be leading by large margin before 12pm on election day

What happened? grin
Re: An Open Letter To Obidients by Draslo(m): 9:22am On Feb 26, 2023
SpatialKing:

You should be ashamed of yourselves
Common LP dragging all of you up and down...

You guys said Tinubu will be leading by large margin before 12pm on election day

What happened? grin
Take Panadol for your pains
Re: An Open Letter To Obidients by SpatialKing(m): 9:42am On Feb 26, 2023
Draslo:

Take Panadol for your pains

I recommend BP moderator for you

(1) (Reply)

Here Is Governor Wike's Number .say Hello To Him . / CJN Justice Ariwoola Leaving Supreme Court For The Ansar-ud-deen Central Mosque / Since There Is Isese Day Now, There Should Be Also Sharia Day For Muslims

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.