Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,229 members, 7,829,399 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 06:09 AM

Igbo nzobu nzobu brand Of Politics: Lessons To Be Learnt - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Igbo nzobu nzobu brand Of Politics: Lessons To Be Learnt (1597 Views)

15 General Life Lessons To Learn From Tinubu Jagaban / The Osogbo War Of 1840 : Lessons To Be Learnt / ‘leave The Army Out Of Politics And Fake News’ – Nigerian Army (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Igbo nzobu nzobu brand Of Politics: Lessons To Be Learnt by DrAkpamudehe: 5:14am On Mar 01, 2023
Dagah2:

I'll always find you and tell you the truth, notwithstanding you having freedom to air your biased/foolish views. What stopped Atiku from liaising with Obi so any of his northern protege would be Obi's running mate. He has been throwing dollars since 2007 trying to be the president. You've not seen his pride challenging the youths to vote Obi because he had no structure, why couldn't his structure give him the Presidency. All what you wrote, replace the if's with Atiku. See this úchú claiming Agulu as country home, kitikpa gbapu GI anya there. Your heartbreak is only starting, in the other thread you claimed to be Tinubu's boy and former house of Reps member, claimant...fake in everything

Your idiotic and stupid view makes no sense , because Obi left PDP without consulting Atiku. He left quietly when he assumed he couldn't withstand wike at the primaries. You don't expect Atiku to engage him further when he had declared under labour party.

Unfortunately, bastardds like you who have been hypnotized by zombidientism rather than accept the truth regarding your stupidity and stupidity of your senior monkey, will continue to point fingers at other people regarding your catastrophic failur at the polls. You people zombidients, have mortgaged your future again for the next 8yrs. Shame on you,... No be me to suffer am. I am in my 50s and I have secured my family somewhere safe.

Good luck being rules by Escobar and Boko Haram. Mumu people
Re: Igbo nzobu nzobu brand Of Politics: Lessons To Be Learnt by Jack500: 5:16am On Mar 01, 2023
Asgard13:
Tinubu winning what where and how ..

Na the nation be inec

How many local government has he won in northwest.. I mean states ?

When kwakwasiya is clearing it up with Atiku coming second

Aside kogi in north center which other stats is he doing well

Southwest

Ekiti
With Atiku getting his 25%

Osun Pdp

Lagos is shared

How many local government has he won in Lagos that’s he’s dragging with Obi Ana Atiku secured his 25%

So which statesis Apc leading in northwest

Nassarawa or kebbi ?

The nation newspaper and Tinubu urchins wan sell propaganda

A failed one

Loser, where are you 😀😀

1 Like

Re: Igbo nzobu nzobu brand Of Politics: Lessons To Be Learnt by Dagah2: 5:58am On Mar 01, 2023
DrAkpamudehe:

Your idiotic and stupid view makes no sense , because Obi left PDP without consulting Atiku. He left quietly when he assumed he couldn't withstand wike at the primaries. You don't expect Atiku to engage him further when he had declared under labour party.

Unfortunately, bastardds like you who have been hypnotized by zombidientism rather than accept the truth regarding your stupidity and stupidity of your senior monkey, will continue to point fingers at other people regarding your catastrophic failur at the polls. You people zombidients, have mortgaged your future again for the next 8yrs. Shame on you,... No be me to suffer am. I am in my 50s and I have secured my family somewhere safe.

Good luck being rules by Escobar and Boko Haram. Mumu people
Hahaha...
Secure ke, with your heartbreak and these Lamentations? Ogbeni, getttaatt!
Re: Igbo nzobu nzobu brand Of Politics: Lessons To Be Learnt by gidgiddy: 6:07am On Mar 01, 2023
DrAkpamudehe:
Now that Tinubu is most likely going to be the next President elect of Federal republic of Nigeria, going by the results that are trickling in from the north. It is now clear that the igbos and obidients ,despite all the counselling and advice they were given to stick with PDP , have shot themselves in the foot, and will now be confined to the dungeons of political failures in Nigeria for the next 8yrs. If igbos and their candidate , Peter Obi had remained in PDP, we would have been at a better position considering the results that are currently coming out in the north, which are neither in the favour of PDP or labour party. We would have been in a better position to negotiate the vice presidency position with Atiku which would have placed PDP in a far better position to win this election. 99percent of labour party results were votes meant for PDP. This is sad

It is a shame, that my people never learn. It is a shame that despite the pleas and warnings from Igbo leaders like soludo and Arthur Eze, they refused to heed their counsels, and rather decided to disgrace their chi in this current election. As it stands now, PDP and labour party cannot emerge victorious and we have to make do with the imminent likelihood of a Moslem-moslem leadership for the next 8yrs. I am quite heart broken, because I warned my people, I warned these obidients that they were indirectly working for Tinubu without knowing, but they resorted to insults and threats. My country home in Agulu was vandalized by these headless mob shouting Obi Obi Obi, just because I told them the truth.

Ndigbo, when una go get sense? Is this a curse, that we never fail to learn from history?

Cc Cc;@myndd44

Lalasticlala

Mr man try and get sense. Politics is not all about going with who will win, if everyone went with who will win, it wont be politics any more

Politics is about going with who you believe will make positive impact. In 2015 and 2019, some people said the same thing you are saying now, that Igbos should go with APC or those that will win. Guess what? Below was the reward of those who went with those that won

1 Like

Re: Igbo nzobu nzobu brand Of Politics: Lessons To Be Learnt by mycar: 6:08am On Mar 01, 2023
hakeem4:
Without alliance with other regions, no single region alone can win an election by themselves in this country.
what alliance are you talking about?
alliance in criminality?
with what is going on, Nigeria will soon happen to you
Re: Igbo nzobu nzobu brand Of Politics: Lessons To Be Learnt by Dagah2: 6:15am On Mar 01, 2023
The mumu OP could not even blame Atiku for his highhandedness, why didn't he team up with Kwankwanso if alliance with Obi failed? Inferior being, always taking himself as a second class citizen. Continue blaming Obi and Igbo's over your selfish unattainable goals. Your heartbreak is just starting.
Re: Igbo nzobu nzobu brand Of Politics: Lessons To Be Learnt by DrAkpamudehe: 6:21am On Mar 01, 2023
They were warned. Now zombidients enjoy your breakfast for the next 8yrs.... Ntoooooooooooooooooo tongue😛😛😛😛😛😛😛😛
Re: Igbo nzobu nzobu brand Of Politics: Lessons To Be Learnt by Achobaisiochu: 6:59am On Mar 01, 2023
DrAkpamudehe:
Now that Tinubu is most likely going to be the next President elect of Federal republic of Nigeria, going by the results that are trickling in from the north. It is now clear that the igbos and obidients ,despite all the counselling and advice they were given to stick with PDP , have shot themselves in the foot, and will now be confined to the dungeons of political failures in Nigeria for the next 8yrs. If igbos and their candidate , Peter Obi had remained in PDP, we would have been at a better position considering the results that are currently coming out in the north, which are neither in the favour of PDP or labour party. We would have been in a better position to negotiate the vice presidency position with Atiku which would have placed PDP in a far better position to win this election. 99percent of labour party results were votes meant for PDP. This is sad

It is a shame, that my people never learn. It is a shame that despite the pleas and warnings from Igbo leaders like soludo and Arthur Eze, they refused to heed their counsels, and rather decided to disgrace their chi in this current election. As it stands now, PDP and labour party cannot emerge victorious and we have to make do with the imminent likelihood of a Moslem-moslem leadership for the next 8yrs. I am quite heart broken, because I warned my people, I warned these obidients that they were indirectly working for Tinubu without knowing, but they resorted to insults and threats. My country home in Agulu was vandalized by these headless mob shouting Obi Obi Obi, just because I told them the truth.

Ndigbo, when una go get sense? Is this a curse, that we never fail to learn from history?

Cc Cc;@myndd44

Lalasticlala
Foolish and senseless write up!
Re: Igbo nzobu nzobu brand Of Politics: Lessons To Be Learnt by Achobaisiochu: 7:02am On Mar 01, 2023
DrAkpamudehe:

They were warned. Now zombidients enjoy your breakfast for the next 8yrs.... Ntoooooooooooooooooo tongue😛😛😛😛😛😛😛😛
Ewu! I feel giving you a hot slap
Re: Igbo nzobu nzobu brand Of Politics: Lessons To Be Learnt by DrAkpamudehe: 11:19am On Mar 01, 2023
sirklin:

Quite unfortunate that you created a thread to display your senselessness. You are lucky not to lose and eye there. It would have been better for us

Zombie.. how market??

(1) (2) (Reply)

Atiku's Greed Ended Pdp's Chances Of Reclaiming Power / Breaking: Kaduna Governor Rejoices Over Appointment Of Defence Chief / Nigerians Will Reap Economic Gains Of Tinubu’s Reforms From Q1 2024 – Rewane

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.