Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,283 members, 7,811,836 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 08:51 PM

15 General Life Lessons To Learn From Tinubu Jagaban - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 15 General Life Lessons To Learn From Tinubu Jagaban (50364 Views)

ABIA: Restore Free Education, Revamp ABSUTH, 15 General Hospitals Built By OUK / Throwback pic: Tinubu Jagaban With Jimmy Dawkins (fast Fingers) / Donations At Aisha Buhari’s Book Launch: N30m From Dangote, N20m From Tinubu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

15 General Life Lessons To Learn From Tinubu Jagaban by kingscare1(m): 6:38pm On Jun 08, 2022
Let me start by apologising to him for undermining him, his influence and capacities. I tried to project other aspirants like Osibanjo and Amaechi, I believed that they are better aspirants due to the fact that they are younger, active and technocratic but it take more of those features to win a political election.

The new rule is to focus on winning first by any means possible than any other qualities, at last the winner is all that matters.

Bola Tinubu has proven truly that he is indeed the JAGABAN he is called.

I tried to analyse some of his silent traits that made him unstoppable before and during the just concluded presidential election that he won with a landslide despite being the most controversial, prideful, oldest, ganged-up and unwanted candidate due to his recent outbursts to both the President and his vice, still, won the election. Very heartbreaking from some of us and inspiring at the same time

As we all know that this man Ahmed Bola Tinubu is an extremely wealthy man in all ramifications of life's achievements such as business emperor, political stronghold, family, national leader, King maker, street commander, etc hate him or love him it is what it is.

Now, you can learn from some of his traits that I observed from him especially after winning the just concluded election.

1) Ruggedity: From the way he carries himself as the jagaban of africa, the calibars of people that clears his walking spaces and make up his entourage, how he gets cult-like followership in southwest, honored by day-to-day people on the street of Lagos including the touts of touts, also by respected people from all works of life and even the governor and governors trembles and rush to obey his commands.

Definitely, you cannot underestimate what this man is capable of doing to an individual or group of people.

193 Likes 19 Shares

Re: 15 General Life Lessons To Learn From Tinubu Jagaban by kingscare1(m): 6:39pm On Jun 08, 2022
2) To Much Money: Bola Tinubu made his money from both politics and diversification of mega business investments. Nobody knows his net worth and financial capacity.

We do see him donate hundreds of millions of nairas to matters like it's nothing.

For a popular example, he donated a 75million Naira to victims of recent killings that happened at owo catholic church where armed men came, shot, and killed church worshippers in mass. Quite unfortunate.

Let's not forget his nickname he is fondly called the "bullion van" man

98 Likes 6 Shares

Re: 15 General Life Lessons To Learn From Tinubu Jagaban by TheNiceGuy(m): 6:44pm On Jun 08, 2022
You're not alone on this, I learnt a lot from his tenacious spirit.

I got more motivated with his spirit of knowing what you want and going for it without waiting for Manna from above.

He's a Leader/politician worthy of emulation.

Special thanks to President M. Buhari, special Northern Governors and Leaders, you've written your names in the book of history

251 Likes 15 Shares

Re: 15 General Life Lessons To Learn From Tinubu Jagaban by kingscare1(m): 6:44pm On Jun 08, 2022
3) Leadership: He is using this characteristic in driving his private, business and political life to great successes unmatched.

Mind you that alot of people both small and great are directly and indirectly benefiting from his great leadership and accountable successes acquired by him. He is a great leader.

99 Likes 7 Shares

Re: 15 General Life Lessons To Learn From Tinubu Jagaban by Nobody: 6:46pm On Jun 08, 2022
Wait till he loses the elections before learning na.

49 Likes 8 Shares

Re: 15 General Life Lessons To Learn From Tinubu Jagaban by Vulturereloaded: 6:48pm On Jun 08, 2022
Lol. Youths in the Poverty captial of the world learning lesson from the oppressors?

227 Likes 17 Shares

Re: 15 General Life Lessons To Learn From Tinubu Jagaban by thesicilian: 6:57pm On Jun 08, 2022
Winning by any means possible is how criminals emerge and thrive.

If you're learning all these lessons from a politician who stole your money to buy your votes so he can steal more of your money, then you're either the most clueless person in Africa or just as corrupt as he is.

241 Likes 17 Shares

Re: 15 General Life Lessons To Learn From Tinubu Jagaban by kingscare1(m): 6:57pm On Jun 08, 2022
4) Powerful Influence: I don't know how he does that. Maybe is due to his achievements that compel people to be loyal to him, or maybe he uses money to tool people, whatever it is he is very good at what he does. Look at how very respectable people honor and bow in his presence.

That speaks volumes a lot about him.

In this just-concluded presidential election, very rich, wealthy, powerful, and prominent people contested against him but he won them shamefully and made some cry. It's not an easy feat

87 Likes 11 Shares

Re: 15 General Life Lessons To Learn From Tinubu Jagaban by plaindealer: 6:57pm On Jun 08, 2022
Reinaldo:
Wait till he loses the elections before learning na.

He just won an election, but you still want us to wait till he wins an election.

You said he won't win yesterday, but he won, so, have you not learned anything?

You are not God and God did not answer your prayers, but God answered Tinubu's prayer.

God is on Tinubu's side, not yours.

This is the lesson you and your kind need to learn.

233 Likes 26 Shares

Re: 15 General Life Lessons To Learn From Tinubu Jagaban by kingscare1(m): 6:58pm On Jun 08, 2022
5) Fearless: To be frank, one of the lessons that resonated with me after the whole drama that happened during the just-concluded presidential primary election is his fearlessness.

Do you know what it is to throw a direct attack publicly to a president, not just any president a major general from the military and commander of the National army military? And nothing happened and nothing will happen to him now he has gain more power, influence and position.

Vice-President is nothing to him, even governors are like his errand boys.

What a man!

227 Likes 26 Shares

Re: 15 General Life Lessons To Learn From Tinubu Jagaban by kingscare1(m): 6:59pm On Jun 08, 2022
6) Doggedness: Tinubu is rugged and a dogged fighter.

Ruggedity would get you power but to get more power and loyalists from your followers and onlookers you must be unrepentant dogged in your approach and pursuit.

He just demonstrated it during this election, upon all the critics, haters, attacks, gang-ups, predictions and projections, controversies and son on, giving up was never an option. He is ready to crush anybody that stands on his way to getting his ambition and goal no matter what it takes, enemies he makes, pits and falls, his eyes is focused on the prize. Win or nothing

75 Likes 9 Shares

Re: 15 General Life Lessons To Learn From Tinubu Jagaban by kingscare1(m): 7:13pm On Jun 08, 2022
7) Master Strategist: Do you recall that other aspirants performed the same consultations he did?. They all went head-to-head and met lots of highs and lows in Nigeria to solicit their delegated support and votes but he carried the day with a landslide victory.

He played the game like a master and won his opponent like a mentor. They bowed out for him after seeing that they are in no way a match to him.

For a plan to be a great plan, the planner must carefully arrange it bit-by-bit that it comprises detailed start-finish to avoid errorless losses along the road.

Gauge and fine-tune the plan as it progresses for the best outcome.

He mastered his plans well. A master planner!

95 Likes 8 Shares

Re: 15 General Life Lessons To Learn From Tinubu Jagaban by kingscare1(m): 7:18pm On Jun 08, 2022
I have like 9 other lessons but getting tired. sad

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: 15 General Life Lessons To Learn From Tinubu Jagaban by kingscare1(m): 7:20pm On Jun 08, 2022
8.) People as toolkit :

15 Likes 3 Shares

Re: 15 General Life Lessons To Learn From Tinubu Jagaban by bjtinz: 7:29pm On Jun 08, 2022
kingscare1:
I have like 9 other lessons but getting tired. sad

Lol. You should, because the others are largely irrelevant, imo. Only the number 2 cuts it. Simple.

#depressed sad
Re: 15 General Life Lessons To Learn From Tinubu Jagaban by kingscare1(m): 7:44pm On Jun 08, 2022
8.) People as toolkit.............. Let me tell you here and now that money is not the only tool of success, people are tools.

As you can use money to create more money so as you can use people to create more of what you desire.

People would do your biddings provided you have what they need. That's how people are wired to live. Great minds like Tinubu knows these things, he knows how to use them to his benefits and he applies the law perfectly after all he turns boys to men and men to made men.

This is another lessons learned from him. Know how to monestise or utilise people as a kind of people-force to gain what you need without hurting yourself or them while making sure their loyalty to you is undoubted and total

65 Likes 3 Shares

Re: 15 General Life Lessons To Learn From Tinubu Jagaban by Nekky5(f): 7:46pm On Jun 08, 2022
Hypocrites!!!! yesterday you sang a different song of him but today you are dancing his tunes. Integrity is a virtue and trait required of every man . Money can buy things but not ALL things. If we keep doing the same thing,we keep getting same results.

41 Likes 7 Shares

Re: 15 General Life Lessons To Learn From Tinubu Jagaban by kingscare1(m): 8:06pm On Jun 08, 2022
Nekky5:
Hypocrites!!!! yesterday you sang a different song of him but today you are dancing his tunes. Integrity is a virtue and trait required of every man . Money can buy things but not ALL things. If we keep doing the same thing,we keep getting same results.

From the beginning I apologized for undermining him. It's always wise to learn from turn out of events good or bad.

147 Likes 12 Shares

Re: 15 General Life Lessons To Learn From Tinubu Jagaban by kingscare1(m): 8:09pm On Jun 08, 2022
9) One Man Squad................ most times better to be feared than to be only respected.

Fear is stronger than love and people fear what they think can cause them very deep hurt and damage or destruction.

When loyalists see you as terror they must fear, respect, and honor you in your presence and absence no matter what.

When they simply respect you and don't fear you they can do something contrary to your beliefs at your absence, they can even work with your most feared opponent as the case may be when they are frightened by a situation

Although I prefer to be loved and respected than feared, I don't want nobody to fear me as I don't fear anybody. I only fear God.

Tinubu Jagaban is very much loved, respected, and feared by his loyalist because of the gain they make from him, the type of person he is, the kind of wrath he can bring when angered or threatened, and for them to continue securing their futures around him.

That's why his loyalists and opponents honors him online, offline, offline and everywhere they are.

59 Likes 6 Shares

Re: 15 General Life Lessons To Learn From Tinubu Jagaban by dammiecool(m): 8:13pm On Jun 08, 2022
kingscare1:

From the beginning I apologized for undermining him. It's always wise to learn from turn out of events good or bad.

Abeg continue

17 Likes 6 Shares

Re: 15 General Life Lessons To Learn From Tinubu Jagaban by kingscare1(m): 8:15pm On Jun 08, 2022
10) Arrowhead :
Re: 15 General Life Lessons To Learn From Tinubu Jagaban by Reality3080: 9:35pm On Jun 08, 2022
At a point in life u have to put aside sentiment n acknowledge d fact

Let me use Real Madrid champions league triumph as an example,I never knew they will get past psg but they surprised me,I was still in doubt of their ability against Chelsea but they proved me wrong.

It got to man city n I told myself this is d end for Madrid,I was shocked at their performance n I had to throw my weight behind them against Liverpool n they delivered again…….it’s beyond luck but determination mix with hard work

Same can b said about tinubu,he had succeeded at some point when many believed was d end,everyone saw buhari wasn’t on his side,apc chairman wasn’t with him,apc cabals despise him to d extent that till d moment the convention started they were still looking for joker to play not knowing he’s a master strategist

He outsmarted them n beat them to their game,I knew buhari n adamu will wonder how he did it behind closed doors

At this stage I personally believe tinubu can put all these northerners in their place,he can stop their madness cos I see atiku n buhari as d same

Osinbajo will b a puppet n that’s y they want him,tinubu outburst in Abeokuta n his winning has sent a strong message to the northern cabals that tinubu is not here to play

I wish he becomes d president cos he will check mate them

Irrespective of whatever or wherever u find yourself in life,b determined to get what u want n always make sure u work hard for it

This reminds me of a line in d song “how to love” by lil Wayne……u are far from d usual

“Tinubu is far from d usual politicians we have”

To those underrating him,u will b surprised d kind of joker he will play for atiku again

102 Likes 14 Shares

Re: 15 General Life Lessons To Learn From Tinubu Jagaban by SpatialKing(m): 9:35pm On Jun 08, 2022
Nothing to learn from a greedy man

15 Likes 5 Shares

Re: 15 General Life Lessons To Learn From Tinubu Jagaban by AzuNas: 9:35pm On Jun 08, 2022
Alright. . . . . . . Aje

E no get anything to learn expect Bullion experience.

Akpabio,Borofice,Fayami,Baduru etc all confess wen dem get d bullion experience.

But i respect d man.

Abeg

6 Likes

Re: 15 General Life Lessons To Learn From Tinubu Jagaban by KingOfAmebo(m): 9:36pm On Jun 08, 2022
If you have been following me on this forum, i already said the battle for Nigeria's Presidency would be between i-Thief-Crook and Tinubu...

Now Nigerians have no choice but to choose the most generous Thief, and if the closest rival Peter Pandora Him-Too-Lie Obi doesn't clinch the ticket it would be another 8 years for a Muslim to rule Nigeria... Question is? Can Nigerian Christians handle 16 years of Muslim rule?

Nigeria will remain like this for the next 200 years since the Youths refuse to have sense.

2023 will be bloody, brace yourself.

20 Likes 4 Shares

Re: 15 General Life Lessons To Learn From Tinubu Jagaban by iCauseTrouble: 9:36pm On Jun 08, 2022
sad

1 Like

Re: 15 General Life Lessons To Learn From Tinubu Jagaban by Bbibobx: 9:36pm On Jun 08, 2022
Every Attempt To Convert Aso Rock To Retirement Home For The Elderly & Sick , We Cancel & Destroy it IJN

21 Likes 3 Shares

Re: 15 General Life Lessons To Learn From Tinubu Jagaban by richiemcgold: 9:36pm On Jun 08, 2022
One thing I've observed about him is that the man has been able to make great friends within international circle. That's one quality our past democratic presidents lacked, except OBJ.

40 Likes 6 Shares

Re: 15 General Life Lessons To Learn From Tinubu Jagaban by AntiWailer: 9:36pm On Jun 08, 2022
Major Lesson is that those who beat chest without having control over anything should learn to shut up.

For those who predicted doom, cry , yada yada for Tinubu, be humble and learn politics.

Be humble and clap first .

While una dey rant the guy was busy consulting and traveling.

Before u start shifting goal post.

53 Likes 13 Shares

Re: 15 General Life Lessons To Learn From Tinubu Jagaban by Guestiboa: 9:36pm On Jun 08, 2022
Back in 2015, You voted an incompetent dunce a.k.a Mannequin at 21 years old, by 2023 you will be 28 years old with no meaningful progress in your life. Continue.

If you like vote old cargos like the frog eyed drug baron from Iragbiji i.e Mannequin 2.0 with no vision, you will regret it.

Your 30s will be wasted and at 40 you will have nothing to show for it.

Don't waste your life... Be warned.

27 Likes 11 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

(photo)senator God'swill Akpabio Sleeping During Today's Plenary / Photos Of Kamaludden Bashir Who Trekked For Atiku From Zaria To Abuja / More photos of Buhari swearing in New CJN, Muhammed Tanko

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.