Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,548 members, 7,827,050 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 05:44 AM

IPOB Member Declare War On Lagos And The Nation - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / IPOB Member Declare War On Lagos And The Nation (3052 Views)

Fabian Ndibuisi: IPOB Member Arrested In Lagos With Pistol, Bullets / Northeast APC Youths Declare War Against Shettima / I Must See President Buhari - IPOB Member Insists In Japan (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: IPOB Member Declare War On Lagos And The Nation by Ikechukwutech: 9:33am On Feb 26, 2023
virginchaser:
Investigation should be launched on this. We thank Interpol for job weldon on Simeon.
Well said
Re: IPOB Member Declare War On Lagos And The Nation by ObaOfYorubaLand: 9:33am On Feb 26, 2023
Ikechukwutech:
Soldiers should shoot any miscreant on sight

SECURITY AGENCIES IN LAGOS STATE SHOULD BE ON HIGH ALERT ….. THIS IS WHAT THEY WANT TO DO, AS THEY HAVE CLEARLY SEEN THAT THEY HAVE LOST THE ELECTIONS ….

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uR3KAzCOQ1U

https://twitter.com/GreaterLagosNG/status/1629728814065385474

thats not igbo ascent but Yoruba.

this fire youre trying to ignite will consume you people.
Re: IPOB Member Declare War On Lagos And The Nation by nonhuman(m): 9:34am On Feb 26, 2023
2mch:

You better push him out because he’s pulling the whole tribe in this so called war. When trouble starts, that video could be used.
nobody knows him here if you know him maybe he is your friend then push him to the authorities
Re: IPOB Member Declare War On Lagos And The Nation by KalakutaRepub: 9:34am On Feb 26, 2023
nonhuman:
So this one man his name is igbos
Urchins don't have sense. One APC supporter is talking nonesense and they say it's Igbos.
Re: IPOB Member Declare War On Lagos And The Nation by 2mch(m): 9:35am On Feb 26, 2023
OneBulletOnly:

Brutal and your Lagos Oba was chased out during endsars

Cowards
Go back and try it now. That EndSars has ended, can never happen again. Even those EndSars coordinators can’t try that again. Your family will weep in shame.

1 Like

Re: IPOB Member Declare War On Lagos And The Nation by 2mch(m): 9:36am On Feb 26, 2023
nonhuman:
nobody knows him here if you know him maybe he is your friend then push him to the authorities
He’s boasting and calling all Igbos. I am sure one of you knows him. Find his name and hand it over to DSS.
Re: IPOB Member Declare War On Lagos And The Nation by 2mch(m): 9:37am On Feb 26, 2023
ObaOfYorubaLand:

thats not igbo ascent but Yoruba.

this fire youre trying to ignite will consume you people.
We all know that guy is Igbo. That is not a Yoruba accent.

1 Like

Re: IPOB Member Declare War On Lagos And The Nation by 2mch(m): 9:37am On Feb 26, 2023
OneBulletOnly:

Put body na, let's see
Try the match you want to light. Make your move. You will cry for your father.
Re: IPOB Member Declare War On Lagos And The Nation by nonhuman(m): 9:38am On Feb 26, 2023
2mch:

He’s boasting and calling all Igbos. I am sure one of you knows him. Find his name and hand it over to DSS.
I don't think you have sense
Re: IPOB Member Declare War On Lagos And The Nation by 2mch(m): 9:39am On Feb 26, 2023
nonhuman:
I don't think you have sense
Ok. Any fight that starts, you will bring this guy out by yourself. All that careless threat and talk by IPOB can only work in the East.
Re: IPOB Member Declare War On Lagos And The Nation by flokii: 9:39am On Feb 26, 2023
2mch:

You better push him out because he’s pulling the whole tribe in this so called war. When trouble starts, that video could be used.

Let them be feigning ignorance like they did when Kanu called for destruction of Yoruba properties in Lagos..
Noone prays for war o but should it start, someone like myself will head back home to defend motherland and I know most Yorubas abroad will come back en masse. All the ones doing Yoruba nation rally will jump on the next flight home.

Thank God the whole world is watching.

1 Like

Re: IPOB Member Declare War On Lagos And The Nation by nonhuman(m): 9:39am On Feb 26, 2023
2mch:

Ok. Any fight that starts, you will bring this guy out by yourself.
can you even fight?
Re: IPOB Member Declare War On Lagos And The Nation by 2mch(m): 9:40am On Feb 26, 2023
nonhuman:
can you even fight?
Ok.
Re: IPOB Member Declare War On Lagos And The Nation by 2mch(m): 9:41am On Feb 26, 2023
OneBulletOnly:

You think am in your cowardice league

Slowpoke
Light the match now, you de fear? Where that tanker? Walai you go cry for eternity.
Re: IPOB Member Declare War On Lagos And The Nation by nonhuman(m): 9:42am On Feb 26, 2023
2mch:

Ok.
weakling just panicking because of one unknown man, you should have called a bluff, if your conscience is clear
Re: IPOB Member Declare War On Lagos And The Nation by 2mch(m): 9:44am On Feb 26, 2023
nonhuman:
weakling just panicking because of one unknown man, you should have called a bluff, if your convenience is clear
You are the one panicking. If dem born you well, just miss road try nonsense. That trouble you have been looking for, you will finally see it.

1 Like

Re: IPOB Member Declare War On Lagos And The Nation by PeterObi4LP: 10:44am On Feb 26, 2023
Fake news
Fake news
Fake news
Fake news
Fake news
Fake news
Fake news
Fake news
Fake news
Re: IPOB Member Declare War On Lagos And The Nation by kernniejay(m): 10:47am On Feb 26, 2023
OneBulletOnly:

Brutal and your Lagos Oba was chased out during endsars

Cowards
Hey, dont forget that one of your traditional rulers (Obis) in the east was brought out of his palace and set ablaze by IPOB some years back.
Re: IPOB Member Declare War On Lagos And The Nation by OmoFiditi: 10:52am On Feb 26, 2023
Ikechukwutech:

SECURITY AGENCIES IN LAGOS STATE SHOULD BE ON HIGH ALERT ….. THIS IS WHAT THEY WANT TO DO, AS THEY HAVE CLEARLY SEEN THAT THEY HAVE LOST THE ELECTIONS ….

I call on the ohaneze ndigbo to fish him out without delay.... No excuse will be tolerated for any miscreants misbehaving in Lagos or any other peace loving region of Nigeria

That's a paid Tinubu urchin using the usual propaganda to stir sentiments. We know how Thiefnubuu's urchin brain works. You can't deceive anyone. grin
Re: IPOB Member Declare War On Lagos And The Nation by PARADIZEPRIEST: 11:23am On Feb 26, 2023
FAKE NEWS,NAIRALAND STOP GIVING THREADS to LUNATICS writing rubbish here. angry
Re: IPOB Member Declare War On Lagos And The Nation by Taba21: 11:28am On Feb 26, 2023
Ikechukwutech:

Criminals think power is given smiley show your worth.

I call on the ohaneze ndigbo to fish him out without delay.... No excuse will be tolerated for any miscreants misbehaving in Lagos or any other peace loving region of Nigeria
Re: IPOB Member Declare War On Lagos And The Nation by Taba21: 11:30am On Feb 26, 2023
Bonesbreaker:
Stop spreading lies here votes are still been submitted and LP and APC are doing very well in lagos right now some poll unit were canceled so be done today,so stop spreading lies with result am seeing live here both parties are on head to head i fear pdp not doing fine here

You believe that LP is doing well in Lagos, but APC cannot do well in Anambra.
Re: IPOB Member Declare War On Lagos And The Nation by Nobody: 12:18pm On Feb 26, 2023
Taba21:

You believe that LP is doing well in Lagos, but APC cannot do well in Anambra.
if you have anybody in Anambra ask him or her naw no need to argue with me

(1) (2) (Reply)

Tinubu: Fresh Protest Calling For Annulment Of Presidential Election Hits Abuja / Massive 8 Million APC Protest In Support Of Tinubu / Reno Omokri Goes On The Offensive On Peter Obi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.