Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,553 members, 7,812,772 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 07:02 PM

Reno Omokri Goes On The Offensive On Peter Obi - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Reno Omokri Goes On The Offensive On Peter Obi (2999 Views)

Reno Omokri Goes Flyboarding In The Ocean / Reno Omokri Goes Back In Support Of Kanu.. / Reno Omokri Goes Full Judas , Wants Christmas Banned (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Reno Omokri Goes On The Offensive On Peter Obi by Ibrahimcoomasie: 7:17pm On Oct 26, 2023

In 2027, if Peter Obi contests, we will remind Nigerians of how he plotted religious war against the Muslim Ummah and how his supporters created the same atmosphere that eventually resulted in the Nigerian Civil War. They were insulting people because of their ethnicity and religion. And Peter Obi refused to call them to order. Instead, he egged them on, claiming falsely that people of Igbo origin suffered more from the June 12, 1993 election annulment than other Nigerians. 

We will remind the quick-to-forget Nigerian masses of how he is so profoundly tribalistic that he appointed a fellow Igbo Christian to be state coordinator of his campaign in Sokoto, of all places. Then, he also appointed his fellow Igbo tribesman as his campaign coordinator in Lagos. We will remind Nigerians of how Peter Obi went to Arewa House on Monday, October 17, 2023, and defended the Eastern Security Network (ESN). 

We will jog the memory of Nigerians on how Obi egged on his supporters as they threatened to burn Fela's shrine and kill Seun and Femi Kuti. Of how they insulted Pastor Enoch Adeboye. How they hurled the vilest insults at Pastor William Kumuyi. How they dragged Professor Wole Soyinka through the mud and showed extreme ingratitude to Pastor Poju Oyemade, and how he and Gbadebo Rhodes Vivor tried to set Lagos on fire after their supporters called it No Man's Land. 

You guys know how to threaten my one-year-old daughter? Sending your thugs to my house? Sponsoring all types of lies against me on social media and caricaturing me. Sponsoring petitions to have me banned from X.

I will show you and Peter Obi what it means to threaten my child's life. Come after me, I can forgive. Come after my child, I can never forgive.

#TableShaker
https://twitter.com/renoomokri/status/1717589875942134095?t=nWhF5ur2-irAzBHKrI1u2Q&s=19

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Reno Omokri Goes On The Offensive On Peter Obi by OkCornel(m): 7:20pm On Oct 26, 2023
Breaking news Reno!

Nobody cares

29 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Reno Omokri Goes On The Offensive On Peter Obi by Misswork(f): 7:20pm On Oct 26, 2023
Peter Obi does not endorse violence or threats against anyone. He is committed to a peaceful and united Nigeria. Let's focus on discussing the positive vision he has for our nation.
I'm excited about the future and all the possibilities it holds.

Contact me for your Academic assignment, dissertations, articles etc and also with a good turnitin report

26 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Reno Omokri Goes On The Offensive On Peter Obi by StreetFight: 7:22pm On Oct 26, 2023
Reno Omo Kirikiri on the beat

22 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reno Omokri Goes On The Offensive On Peter Obi by Wealthoptulent(m): 7:24pm On Oct 26, 2023
Re: Reno Omokri Goes On The Offensive On Peter Obi by pongwa(m): 7:25pm On Oct 26, 2023
OkCornel:
Breaking news Reno!

Nobody cares
2027 is not far away

5 Likes

Re: Reno Omokri Goes On The Offensive On Peter Obi by Raskimonojendor: 7:27pm On Oct 26, 2023
Reno would spend the next 3+ years shitting on Peter Obi.

23 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Reno Omokri Goes On The Offensive On Peter Obi by OkCornel(m): 7:28pm On Oct 26, 2023
pongwa:
2027 is not far away

Add that to the 8 years of Buhari’s prosperous tenure.

I just dey laugh gullible Nigerians. Una believe say politicians go turn this country around?

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reno Omokri Goes On The Offensive On Peter Obi by MrColdsweat: 7:29pm On Oct 26, 2023
E be like this guy no get destiny or wetin e wan take him life do.

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Reno Omokri Goes On The Offensive On Peter Obi by OGwales(m): 7:31pm On Oct 26, 2023
OBI IS TRULY A BOY 🤣🤣🤣

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Reno Omokri Goes On The Offensive On Peter Obi by Nonny95: 7:33pm On Oct 26, 2023
pongwa:
2027 is not far away

Even Abacha never believed he will die one day.

Who be Reno? A mortal forming God😂😂😂

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reno Omokri Goes On The Offensive On Peter Obi by Judgementa1: 7:33pm On Oct 26, 2023
Na Reno go finish Obi.

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Reno Omokri Goes On The Offensive On Peter Obi by Nonny95: 7:35pm On Oct 26, 2023
Raskimonojendor:
Reno would spend the next 3+ years shitting on Peter Obi.

He trolled Buhari for 8 years what did he achieve with it?

He's just an internet boy. Nobody knows him in my ward in Port Harcourt where I cast my votes.

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Reno Omokri Goes On The Offensive On Peter Obi by naijaking1: 7:37pm On Oct 26, 2023
StreetFight:
Reno Omo Kirikiri on the beat

He's looking for food.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Reno Omokri Goes On The Offensive On Peter Obi by Nonny95: 7:38pm On Oct 26, 2023
Judgementa1:
Na Reno go finish Obi.

He couldn't finish those who came for his boss Jona. While he was having a job😂😂.

Na as jobless fellow en go finish Obi? The man he talked about from the beginning of campaign till election finished. It didn't even stop Obi from winning your god in a state he's still ruling by proxy 😂😂😂.

Reno na small goat. We call it nwa mkpi.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Reno Omokri Goes On The Offensive On Peter Obi by Validated: 7:39pm On Oct 26, 2023
Crying as usual.

4 Likes

Re: Reno Omokri Goes On The Offensive On Peter Obi by accordadoga31: 7:40pm On Oct 26, 2023
Hehehehe

Obi is a boy

Obi is a little boy

Atiku’s boy

Obi is a bomboi

NO IGBO MAN WILL EVER RULE THE ZOO

10 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Reno Omokri Goes On The Offensive On Peter Obi by Validated: 7:40pm On Oct 26, 2023
Re: Reno Omokri Goes On The Offensive On Peter Obi by JohnnA1: 7:42pm On Oct 26, 2023
Reno Omokri has gone "JOHN WICK" on Obidients...

IGBO Obidients crossed the line when they threatened to kill Reno's daughter, and Peter Obi failed to caution his horde of rabid supporters.

LAW 19: Know who you are dealing with, DO NOT OFFEND THE WRONG PERSON ☠️

3 Likes

Re: Reno Omokri Goes On The Offensive On Peter Obi by netpro(m): 7:43pm On Oct 26, 2023
Re: Reno Omokri Goes On The Offensive On Peter Obi by lexxwiz(m): 7:44pm On Oct 26, 2023
There’s no such thing as bad publicity. Thanks Reno for the free ADs.

3 Likes

Re: Reno Omokri Goes On The Offensive On Peter Obi by Isobug: 7:47pm On Oct 26, 2023
Reno pray for God to keep you alive till then. Man proposes God disposes

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reno Omokri Goes On The Offensive On Peter Obi by Superwave16320: 7:48pm On Oct 26, 2023
2027 is just a stone throw away then your pathetic Igbo soul will know if sane Nigerians care or not.

OkCornel:
Breaking news Reno!

Nobody cares

2 Likes

Re: Reno Omokri Goes On The Offensive On Peter Obi by Okoroawusa: 7:48pm On Oct 26, 2023
Reno don vex o!

12 Likes

Re: Reno Omokri Goes On The Offensive On Peter Obi by netpro(m): 7:50pm On Oct 26, 2023
Misswork:

Peter Obi does not endorse violence or threats against anyone. He is committed to a peaceful and united Nigeria. Let's focus on discussing the positive vision he has for our nation.

Tell that to the birds. A slow poison that pretends not to know when Reno's daughter was being ridiculed by his supporters but notices every condolences online.

6 Likes

Re: Reno Omokri Goes On The Offensive On Peter Obi by Isobug: 7:50pm On Oct 26, 2023
Superwave16320:
2027 is just a stone throw away then your pathetic Igbo soul will know if sane Nigerians care or not.

And you think your THUBV will be qualified again. Both INEC and courts have already noted he forged certificate and sealed on drugs. The only problem was that the those applications by Atiku came late

1 Like

Re: Reno Omokri Goes On The Offensive On Peter Obi by OkCornel(m): 7:50pm On Oct 26, 2023
Superwave16320:

And the funny thing is I’m not Igbo, neither am I resident in Nigeria.

You’re a pathetic fool. How have Nigerian politicians (be they Yoruba, Igbo, Hausa or Fulani) made this country any better for you or your parents?

I don’t just get it, you think these politicians united in their looting give a 4k about you?

Just assess your life and that of your parents and tell me how Nigeria has benefited you all despite paying your taxes and levies.

1. Are your parents pension and gratuity immune from inflation and Naira devaluation?

2. Are you really safe where you are?

3. Are your sisters and daughters safe from rapists in this lawless Nigeria?

Nah…your brain isn’t going in that direction, but tribal slurs turn you on. I hope your Igbophobia caters for you in old age, while these politicians screw you over.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reno Omokri Goes On The Offensive On Peter Obi by FreeStuffsNG: 7:55pm On Oct 26, 2023
This is posterity judging Mr Obi very harshly.
Never again must we experience that kind of vicious toxic politics of lies, hate and bigotry.

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reno Omokri Goes On The Offensive On Peter Obi by Arapmoi22: 7:55pm On Oct 26, 2023
Misswork:

Obi: Yes Daddy, It is a religious war.
Oyedepo: I agree, I agree.

1 Like

Re: Reno Omokri Goes On The Offensive On Peter Obi by Afamed: 7:57pm On Oct 26, 2023
The Yes daddy audio remains in our memory.

We will remind the Pandora fraud when he comes out in 2027 to contest.

13 Likes

Re: Reno Omokri Goes On The Offensive On Peter Obi by Christistruth00: 7:57pm On Oct 26, 2023
Reno forget to Mention the Insults Ooni and the other Obas Received from them

Even if we accept that Obasanjo was their enabling Cheerleader in Chief in insulting the Obas as if they were Primary School Children

13 Likes

Re: Reno Omokri Goes On The Offensive On Peter Obi by Treadway: 8:02pm On Oct 26, 2023
See a nobody thinking himself to be anything more than a pile of dirt that he is. You are waiting for Obi in 2027, what is the assurance that you Reno will even make it to 2027, or Obi?

Worthless, irrelevant, powerless pile of dust making noise.
..the fool hasn't learnt a thing from Ekweremadu saga....things can change so fast, your head would spin...dey there dey feel super...lol

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Building The Ijaw Nation / Exposed: Boko Haram Member Release Sponsors Name / Uk On Sale To Homosexuals: Secret Gay Lifestyle Of David Cameron Exposed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.