Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,322 members, 7,819,101 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:20 AM

Youths Asking Why Only Igbos Were Filed Into Almost 100% LP Political Positions - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Youths Asking Why Only Igbos Were Filed Into Almost 100% LP Political Positions (4782 Views)

FG Admits That Igbos Were Asked To Come Down From Buses In Sudan / 2face Is Asking Why An Idoma Man Can't Be Governor In Benue, What About Igede? / RUGA: Why Do Northerners Caution And Threaten Only Igbos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Youths Asking Why Only Igbos Were Filed Into Almost 100% LP Political Positions by ProphetM0hammad: 10:26am On Feb 26, 2023
AbdulMagaji:

I didn't regret voting for PO

Infact I am live in Abuja with full record of APC riggings all over Nigeria
It's nice you have a good excuse on ground for your consolation

4 Likes

Re: Youths Asking Why Only Igbos Were Filed Into Almost 100% LP Political Positions by ProphetM0hammad: 10:29am On Feb 26, 2023
OmoFiditi:

Ireti is an ObiDient yoruba person like me, she is going to the Senate because every tribe in Abuja voted her.

Na we Yoruba flog your Thiefnubuu back tear, because him be thief. Ole ni won! Thief!
Is that why you opened a new account two days to election to hide your identity?

4 Likes

Re: Youths Asking Why Only Igbos Were Filed Into Almost 100% LP Political Positions by OmoFiditi: 10:31am On Feb 26, 2023
ProphetM0hammad:

Is that why you opened a new account two days to election to hide your identity?

Move away Mr Thiefnubuu urchin. Get behind me!
Re: Youths Asking Why Only Igbos Were Filed Into Almost 100% LP Political Positions by ProphetM0hammad: 10:34am On Feb 26, 2023
OmoFiditi:

Move away Mr Thiefnubuu urchin. Get behind me!
Join your people in the consolation center where they are planning to use rigging as an excuse to start violence.
That's your last hope now

4 Likes

Re: Youths Asking Why Only Igbos Were Filed Into Almost 100% LP Political Positions by OmoFiditi: 10:35am On Feb 26, 2023
ProphetM0hammad:

Join your people in the consolation center where they are planning to use rigging as an excuse to start violence.
That's your last hope now

I say move, you no dey hear English? Engine block dey ontop your ear 👂?

Naff off urchin!
Re: Youths Asking Why Only Igbos Were Filed Into Almost 100% LP Political Positions by Finestgurlie(f): 10:38am On Feb 26, 2023
as e dey pain you ooo
e dey sweet me baje ooo
as e dey pain you ooo
e dey sweet me baje baje
as e dey pain gan gan
e dey sweet me baje baje
Tinubu urchins oo are Drugnified oooo

Hahahahahaha nice song
Re: Youths Asking Why Only Igbos Were Filed Into Almost 100% LP Political Positions by telleyway: 10:39am On Feb 26, 2023
Tribal:
News making rounds in Lagos and Abuja among the Youths now is that most are Regretting for voting for Labour Party after discovering that almost all those they Voted into Winning the Political Offices in their very own Homelands are Igbos. Does it mean that the now Igbo-controlled Labour Party does not see many intelligent Persons among other Tribes to file in for this Political Offices?

You agents of darkness should stop this propaganda already.
Even when Obi joined the presidential race in labour party, all of your were calling it regional party. Labour party was not existing in the northern part of the country.
So without contesting, how would they have gotten the tickets?
I'm not Ibo or in anyway related to them apart from sharing Nigeria as a country, but this madness should stop.

4 Likes

Re: Youths Asking Why Only Igbos Were Filed Into Almost 100% LP Political Positions by ProphetM0hammad: 10:39am On Feb 26, 2023
OmoFiditi:

I say move, you no dey hear English? Engine block dey ontop your ear 👂?

Naff off urchin!
Typical emotional wreckage of an obidense
The way things are going, you can start crying
Obidense are easily triggered emotionally

2 Likes

Re: Youths Asking Why Only Igbos Were Filed Into Almost 100% LP Political Positions by OmoFiditi: 10:47am On Feb 26, 2023
ProphetM0hammad:

Ballot box when we are already counting votes in million and uploading

I must say you are stuck in the past Olisaokoro

Ok..well done my dear urchin grin
Re: Youths Asking Why Only Igbos Were Filed Into Almost 100% LP Political Positions by Jeffy1206(m): 10:52am On Feb 26, 2023
Tribal:
News making rounds in Lagos and Abuja among the Youths now is that most are Regretting for voting for Labour Party after discovering that almost all those they Voted into Winning the Political Offices in their very own Homelands are Igbos. Does it mean that the now Igbo-controlled Labour Party does not see many intelligent Persons among other Tribes to file in for this Political Offices?
you remember the saying that the rejected stone now the chief corner stone 🫡😎... Even me I'm regretting not picking the ticket that was almost sold for nothing 😂 I for don be Honourable fa 😒

2 Likes

Re: Youths Asking Why Only Igbos Were Filed Into Almost 100% LP Political Positions by Ivanspring(f): 10:53am On Feb 26, 2023
Mindlog:
Was any Nigerian stopped from picking up LP nomination forms?

Even many of those that picked, were they not mocked for "wasting their time"?🤣🤣

Is it not here on Nairaland, that LP candidates who decamped to APC and PDP days and weeks before the election, were being hailed?😆😆😆

Thank you for this post.
I was about to respond when I saw it.
Re: Youths Asking Why Only Igbos Were Filed Into Almost 100% LP Political Positions by Caramia2020(m): 10:53am On Feb 26, 2023
Cry more, I'm not igbo but in a polling unit I observed LP party won the HOR n there's no candidate for LP, so even if it's a youth of 20 he would have won easily. Wailer.

2 Likes

Re: Youths Asking Why Only Igbos Were Filed Into Almost 100% LP Political Positions by Tribal: 2:28pm On Feb 26, 2023
deji17:
Yoruba votes = LP, PDP and APC
Hausa Votes = PDP, NNPP and APC
Middle Belt votes = LP, PDP and APC
Fulani Votes = PDP, NNPP and APC
Niger Delta Votes = LP, PDP and APC
Igbo Votes = LP, LP, LP and LP.

Tell me again, who are the bigots?

To an Igbo man, my thing, na my thing, but your thing na our thing.
Very cunning.
Exactly! Can't be better said.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Youths Asking Why Only Igbos Were Filed Into Almost 100% LP Political Positions by ysth(m): 2:59pm On Feb 26, 2023
mainman7:
It is the Youths that don't know their History and some directionless myopic Elders that sold their Birthright.

Exactly very very Selfish Nepotistic Evil Sad Souls. You can imagine what would happen if their Candidate win Presidency, to Enslave all other Tribes in Nigeria under themselves has always been their Demonic number 1 Mission.
their is nothing like enslavement here. The forms were open for sales to everyone, but the tribesmen of those constituencies decided not to be part of the party because they newr belived labour party will unseat APC or PDP. Then those interested luckily not tirbes men picked the ticket to fill the void and contested the election, they got lucky to have been voted in without expecting or working for it. So next time you see something like bitcoin and you are in the position to buy it, dont down play it to be worthless. Nobody knows tomorrow.
Re: Youths Asking Why Only Igbos Were Filed Into Almost 100% LP Political Positions by mainman7(m): 2:34pm On Feb 27, 2023
ysth:
their is nothing like enslavement here. The forms were open for sales to everyone, but the tribesmen of those constituencies decided not to be part of the party because they newr belived labour party will unseat APC or PDP. Then those interested luckily not tirbes men picked the ticket to fill the void and contested the election, they got lucky to have been voted in without expecting or working for it. So next time you see something like bitcoin and you are in the position to buy it, dont down play it to be worthless. Nobody knows tomorrow.

What this Great Man said the perfect Answer to you.
Arutan:

It seems you have not checked how all the regions voted with a good spread devoid of tribal influence. The SW voted APC, voted PDP and voted LP, the North voted APC, LP and PDP, the SS voted LP, APC and PDP but check the SE vote pattern, it was all LP, LP and LP. Who is tribal in all these? Don’t support what is capable of truncating our unity. Obi has done his best uniting us all but his kinsman needs to emulate him so that we all can consolidate on what is on ground. Trying to humiliate the Yorubas on their turf and displaying it in their faces is just decent if indeed you are well travelled. Also stop being hostile and insultive. Don’t be too carried away by wrong emotions.
Re: Youths Asking Why Only Igbos Were Filed Into Almost 100% LP Political Positions by ysth(m): 3:12pm On Feb 27, 2023
mainman7:

What this Great Man said the perfect Answer to you.
which part of the core north voted for Labour party, katsina, kano, jigawa, yobe, kebbi, sokoto, borno? Which part of south west voted overwhelmingly for LP apart from Lagos? LP couldnt even get 25% in any core northern state or southwest apart from lagos but tribalism and callousness will not allow you see that, but only the one that an igbo man does.
Re: Youths Asking Why Only Igbos Were Filed Into Almost 100% LP Political Positions by Tribal: 1:35am On Feb 28, 2023
Menclothing:
Election Updates...

1. Peter Obi wins "Tinubu's" Lagos. But you are still saying INEC is rigging for Tinubu just so that when Tinubu wins Katsina, you will say it was rigged.

Oh wait. Atiku won Katsina, Buhari's State.

So really how many persons do you want to accuse INEC of rigging for? Why not accept where your candidate lose?

2. So Obi can win Lagos, it is not rigging. But ‘Amoda Ogunlere’ cannot win Osun that you said he is from, it is rigging.

Oh wait. Tinubu did not even win Osun. Atiku did. So what are you saying please? You thought Obi will win Osun??

3. Obi went to Kano and went straight to Sabon Gari where you have Igbos and minority Christians.

That is the divisive campaign Obi ran yet you will shout rigging if Tinubu wins Kano.

Oh wait. It is Kwankwaso that is winning Kano despite being an enemy of the sitting APC Governor!

Again, what are you saying

4. In the South East where Obi is from, Obi is winning by 90%

In the South West where Tinubu is from, Obi has won Lagos, Atiku took Osun. But when Tinubu takes Ekiti, it is rigging.

What is wrong with you guys?

5. Obi is winning in Edo State. If you add PDP and APC votes and times it by 2, Obi is still winning. This is a State where there is a PDP Governor and a Former APC National Chairman.

But it is rigging anywhere Obi is not winning. How can a people be this bigoted?

6. I have read, on WhatsApp, people saying they will poison food and give to Northerners for not voting Obi.

I have read people here saying they will never give a Northern beggar any money for not voting Obi.

Meanwhile Obi is clearing the South South and South East and Northerners are not threatening anyone. And you will call them uncivilized?

7. An unknown Labour party candidate for House of Rep, defeated the APC and PDP to win Etin-Osa Fed. Constituency in Lagos.

The APC guy was Obanikoro's son. The PDP guy was Banky W the musician. Both floored by a Labour party candidate people didn't know.

But the election was rigged is coming from the mouth of Labour party supporters.

8. Another unknown Labour party candidate defeated the APC and PDP in the major Senatorial Election in Edo.

The gap was almost 200%. If you add the PDP and APC votes together, the unknown Labour candidate still beat them with over 50k votes and these were not small candidates. They are the two most influential people in Benin!

But Labour Party supporters are still shouting rigging, failed election. Does this make sense

9. Obi is heading to 500,000 votes in Enugu. Whereas Tinubu has less than 5,000 votes in the whole Enugu.

This is not rigged, but wherever Tinubu wins is rigged.

10. Atiku's VP is the GOVERNOR of Delta State.

In Delta State, Obi has won 11 out of the 16 Local Government Areas annoinced so far.

But his supporters are still shouting the election is rigged. Is that not madness?

NB: If you cause the war you are using to bully everyone we will all suffer it. Pat Utomi that is encouraging you will carry his oyinbo face and seek asylum somewhere in America or Europe where he will collect cool breeze and return after your demise to claim hero of democracy. Use sense.

By Eseoghene chima
Well said! Now we know their Demonic Deception Methodology is to guilt-trip People into Submitting to the be enslaved under them in the Name of Politics.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Youths Asking Why Only Igbos Were Filed Into Almost 100% LP Political Positions by Drsmartphilips: 5:34am On Feb 28, 2023
OmegaAutos:

Walahi, Igbos are a set of proud fools.....they keep trying nonsense in other people's land whereas they can't try that in their own place.
Their bigotry and nepotism made me withdraw from supporting obi
Igbo people wey go remain for this planet no go reach ,500 let them fight yorubas

3 Likes

Re: Youths Asking Why Only Igbos Were Filed Into Almost 100% LP Political Positions by kcnwaigbo: 5:46am On Feb 28, 2023
PoloG:
When tinubu wins, igbos go see oba for lagos
Even if Tinubu becomes the president of both the US and Nigeria together, there is absolutely nothing he can do
Re: Youths Asking Why Only Igbos Were Filed Into Almost 100% LP Political Positions by Tribal: 6:42am On Feb 28, 2023
Drsmartphilips:
Igbo people wey go remain for this planet no go reach ,500 let them fight yorubas
Don't mind them Satanic Greedy Manipulative Sad Souls.
This Generation of River People and even the unborn Generations shall forever be Grateful to Wike for being their very Wise Strong Leader that is never to be pushed over like a lil' Bitch! Wike is a great Man for not allowing Igbos to Deceitfully Hijack the Political Authority over PortHarcourt from his Indigenous People as they did in Lagos. He really Saved his People from the demonic Manipulative Igbo Invaders that strive to Enslave them on their Father Land.
sreamsense:
These are some of the rigging done by LP in South east, rivers and Lagos as shown below, election is only fair when they win. Bad loosers:

https://fb.watch/iY-YUeksrQ/?mibextid=2Rb1fB

https://fb.watch/iYxC3ZONTZ/?mibextid=2Rb1fB

https://twitter.com/APCPresCC2022/status/1629778806050369536?t=ohw2NPKtAEDbCeRTrgyvHg&s=09
Exactly! Yet senseless LP says they Won Ekiti. If you know how Igbos very well, you will know how they tried hard to hide the fact that they massively Rigged Elections in Abuja, Lagos and many places they claim they Won. Igbos close to Buhari already revealed that he has Warned them that if their People don't quickly Congratulate Ashiwaju, those Places they Deceitfully won shall soon be Annulled because several Videos of their wicked massive Riggings is now coming out. People should Watch the Videos above and Also massively UPLOAD and Share all the ones that come your way. Igbos are the most Heartless Election Rigger in the World. You will cry for Indigenous People of the places they now claim to Win when you watch the Videos.

4 Likes

Re: Youths Asking Why Only Igbos Were Filed Into Almost 100% LP Political Positions by KimFlorence: 7:29am On Feb 28, 2023
Tribal:

I was a Complete untribalized Nigeiran till Igbos started spreading so much Wicked Lies against Yorubas that I couldn't take anymore, knowing fully well that they are actually the most Demonically Greedy Souls on Earth. They changed me just as they changed the Fualnis on January 15TH, 1966.

Watch this lastest Video and see how they are already Threatening War againt ALL the 257 Ethnic Groups in Nigeria just because it has become Apparent that many undeceived Tribes refused to vote their Obi but massively Voted Tinubu and he is about to be Announced as Nigeiran President.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uR3KAzCOQ1U

Me too o

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Youths Asking Why Only Igbos Were Filed Into Almost 100% LP Political Positions by sinero: 7:47am On Feb 28, 2023
Yaribanzaonic:
Useless thread by a zombie that knows that thiefnubuu will NEVER be PRESIDENT. Thiefnubuu has been rejected by all forces of life...useless pigs.

Rejected by who, fools like u? Keep deceiving urself. By God's grace tinubu will come and God will guide him.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Youths Asking Why Only Igbos Were Filed Into Almost 100% LP Political Positions by sinero: 7:51am On Feb 28, 2023
KimFlorence:

Me too o

This is not 1967, try it now. U will see d wonders of d artillery. Idiots.
Re: Youths Asking Why Only Igbos Were Filed Into Almost 100% LP Political Positions by KimFlorence: 7:58am On Feb 28, 2023
sinero:

This is not 1967, try it now. U will see d wonders of d artillery. Idiots.

Try what? I'm on your side bro
Re: Youths Asking Why Only Igbos Were Filed Into Almost 100% LP Political Positions by Nobody: 8:03am On Feb 28, 2023
Because they believed in LP and actually bought the candidate's forms.

Nobody took Labour Party seriously before the election so why are you complaining? Even I did not take them seriously initially and I am more than surprised by Obi's outing.

Remember, LP was supposed to be a social media party. Be very careful, ma je m'begi fun e with all the stupid questions circulating on Nairaland lately.

Next election, I am buying LP Lagos State governorship ticket.
Re: Youths Asking Why Only Igbos Were Filed Into Almost 100% LP Political Positions by Hyperchi(m): 8:04am On Feb 28, 2023
In Lagos some zone had no house of rep candidate from labour party, why did u not go for it, in kwara, Ogun, osun. Why did u not believed u can will there but u believed on the presidential candidate. Abi fear of gambling ur money na him course am, nobody know the winner of eti-osa zone .

1 Like

Re: Youths Asking Why Only Igbos Were Filed Into Almost 100% LP Political Positions by Hyperchi(m): 8:06am On Feb 28, 2023
Tribal:

Don't mind them Satanic Greedy Manipulative Sad Souls.
This Generation of River People and even the unborn Generations shall forever be Grateful to Wike for being their very Wise Strong Leader that is never to be pushed over like a lil' Bitch! Wike is a great Man for not allowing Igbos to Deceitfully Hijack the Political Authority over PortHarcourt from his Indigenous People as they did in Lagos. He really Saved his People from the demonic Manipulative Igbo Invaders that strive to Enslave them on their Father Land.

Exactly! Yet senseless LP says they Won Ekiti. If you know how Igbos very well, you will know how they tried hard to hide the fact that they massively Rigged Elections in Abuja, Lagos and many places they claim they Won. Igbos close to Buhari already revealed that he has Warned them that if their People don't quickly Congratulate Ashiwaju, those Places they Deceitfully won shall soon be Annulled because several Videos of their wicked massive Riggings is now coming out. People should Watch the Videos above and Also massively UPLOAD and Share all the ones that come your way. Igbos are the most Heartless Election Rigger in the World. You will cry for Indigenous People of the places they now claim to Win when you watch the Videos.
All this textbook and it was just for trash
Re: Youths Asking Why Only Igbos Were Filed Into Almost 100% LP Political Positions by Josephkabila12: 8:13am On Feb 28, 2023
LordGuru1:
This is serious! Now I understand, but I wish I knew earlier. Like if you know this guy below is right. Share if not.
Well detailed and excellent description. Words on marble. Know your history

2 Likes

Re: Youths Asking Why Only Igbos Were Filed Into Almost 100% LP Political Positions by Nobody: 8:26am On Feb 28, 2023
Tribal:

I was a Complete untribalized Nigeiran till Igbos started spreading so much Wicked Lies against Yorubas that I couldn't take anymore, knowing fully well that they are actually the most Demonically Greedy Souls on Earth. They changed me just as they changed the Fualnis on January 15TH, 1966.

Watch this lastest Video and see how they are already Threatening War againt ALL the 257 Ethnic Groups in Nigeria just because it has become Apparent that many undeceived Tribes refused to vote their Obi but massively Voted Tinubu and he is about to be Announced as Nigeiran President.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uR3KAzCOQ1U

They are the single most idiotic tribe in Africa. The tragedy is, they don't know it. They're all mouth without action. I've experienced them firsthand. By the way, this reminds me of that "no power in black Africa can stop us" bullshit from Ojukwu. Chestbeating imps that disappear when it's time for action.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Nigeria Image: CNN World’s Untold Story. / Bitter - Sweet: Iyabo's Mother Recounts Ordeal In The Hand Of Olusegun Obasanjo / How I Ended Up Voting For Jonathan

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.