Stats: 3,158,582 members, 7,837,196 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 06:40 PM

Live Results From The Labour Party Situation Room As At 8am Today. - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Live Results From The Labour Party Situation Room As At 8am Today. (13523 Views)

Results From Labour Party Situation Room as at 1am today / President Buhari Visits APC Situation Room In Abuja. PICTURES. / Election 2019: Voting Will Commence At 8am On Saturday - INEC (2) (3) (4)

Re: Live Results From The Labour Party Situation Room As At 8am Today. by duduade16: 10:08am On Feb 26, 2023
Dottore:

Install

"Election Manager"
Here's the link in Play Store

https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.appsheet.whitelabel.guid_e04bc00b_88ae_4938_949b_bc4304f68a01

Is a an app designed by Labour Party team
is not showing the statistics has you upload it na state by state I dey check am

Re: Live Results From The Labour Party Situation Room As At 8am Today. by Faber(m): 10:10am On Feb 26, 2023
JasonScoolari:
Impressive so far....

We wait for Rivers and Lagos State.

Please is this real INEC results or some other party results, I want to know
Re: Live Results From The Labour Party Situation Room As At 8am Today. by madapcmod: 10:11am On Feb 26, 2023
Impressive outing for a 9months old LP without structure.

I'm loving the spread LP is ganering. Even if there will be re-run, it's going to be LP with either PDP or APC
Re: Live Results From The Labour Party Situation Room As At 8am Today. by JasonScoolari: 10:13am On Feb 26, 2023
Faber:

Please is this real INEC results or some other party results, I want to know
I am not a staff of INEC...

According to the Op, these results are from the situation room of the labour party

I will advise you wait for authentic updates.

Re: Live Results From The Labour Party Situation Room As At 8am Today. by aieromon(m): 10:18am On Feb 26, 2023
Okoroawusa:
From what I am seeing here if truly they are real, then APC and PDP are the top contenders.

julaion:
Live results from the Labour Party situation room as at 8am today.

More like a deliberate attempt to deceive LP supporters with bogus stats.

Take Ekiti 16 LGAs for example. The results from 12 LGAs have been announced by the state REC. LP is still struggling to get 7,000 votes.

https://www.premiumtimesng.com/news/headlines/584478-nigeriadecides2023-no-chance-for-obi-atiku-in-ekiti-as-tinubu-wins-all-12-lgs-announced-so-far.html

https://www.channelstv.com/2023/02/26/2023-elections-tinubu-wins-12-lgs-in-ekiti/

Re: Live Results From The Labour Party Situation Room As At 8am Today. by Faber(m): 10:19am On Feb 26, 2023
JasonScoolari:
I am not a staff of INEC...

According to the Op, these results are from the situation room of the labour party

I will advise you wait for authentic updates.

Re: Live Results From The Labour Party Situation Room As At 8am Today. by yang(m): 10:20am On Feb 26, 2023
ABIA - ABA NORTH - ST. EUGENES BY OKIGWE RD - WARD - 5

Re: Live Results From The Labour Party Situation Room As At 8am Today. by Finestgurlie(f): 10:21am On Feb 26, 2023
Okoroawusa:
From what I am seeing here if truly they are real, then APC and PDP are the top contenders.
Hahahahaha keep living in a fools paradise

Re: Live Results From The Labour Party Situation Room As At 8am Today. by Finestgurlie(f): 10:22am On Feb 26, 2023
biligi biligi Moh247
Re: Live Results From The Labour Party Situation Room As At 8am Today. by duduade16: 10:27am On Feb 26, 2023
With the way LP design the app, even if the election is rig, it will be an easier win back for LP in court cause all their update is been supported by raw results on paper, let see how it will end

Re: Live Results From The Labour Party Situation Room As At 8am Today. by DesChyko: 10:31am On Feb 26, 2023
See as my party be like lastborn for Kano 😢
Re: Live Results From The Labour Party Situation Room As At 8am Today. by garfield1: 10:42am On Feb 26, 2023
duduade16:
With the way LP design the app, even if the election is rig, it will be an easier win back for LP in court cause all their update is been supported by raw results on paper, let see how it will end

Fake.latest results from ekiti shows lp have just 6000 out of 200k

Re: Live Results From The Labour Party Situation Room As At 8am Today. by boltwings: 10:44am On Feb 26, 2023
yang:
ABIA - ABA NORTH - ST. EUGENES BY OKIGWE RD - WARD - 5
please post link to this website for me
Re: Live Results From The Labour Party Situation Room As At 8am Today. by Doyou2019: 10:46am On Feb 26, 2023
duduade16:
Elections wey go go court las las. INEC/IREV is a joke and LP will fight this till the end.

Re: Live Results From The Labour Party Situation Room As At 8am Today. by snowball11(m): 10:46am On Feb 26, 2023
AwokenVawulence:

Tunde your tears are refreshing tongue

Never seen a zombie so stupid and foolish as that thing that quoted you! undecided

What a waste of human existence! grin

Re: Live Results From The Labour Party Situation Room As At 8am Today. by yang(m): 10:47am On Feb 26, 2023

Re: Live Results From The Labour Party Situation Room As At 8am Today. by ManirBK: 10:48am On Feb 26, 2023
julaion:
link me with the website pls
Re: Live Results From The Labour Party Situation Room As At 8am Today. by Contango(m): 10:55am On Feb 26, 2023
JasonScoolari:
Impressive so far....

We wait for Rivers and Lagos State.

And Plateau. I heard those folks are cooking one serious atomic missile

Re: Live Results From The Labour Party Situation Room As At 8am Today. by waynetee(m): 10:57am On Feb 26, 2023
Congratulations! grin. E dey sweet me the way these people dey delude themselves grin
Re: Live Results From The Labour Party Situation Room As At 8am Today. by owem19(m): 11:02am On Feb 26, 2023
Bewarned,stay clear off labour party affairs, your opinion is not needed
yarimo:
Hehehe imaginations of losers is allow
Re: Live Results From The Labour Party Situation Room As At 8am Today. by JasonScoolari: 11:07am On Feb 26, 2023
Contango:

And Plateau. I heard those folks are cooking one serious atomic missile
The Christians there are populated, and most of the Muslims dominated towns especially Dengi are educated and will surprise people here.

Re: Live Results From The Labour Party Situation Room As At 8am Today. by Nobody: 11:16am On Feb 26, 2023
Obi
I’m super proud no matter what
Stubborn man
#obinobejonathan

Re: Live Results From The Labour Party Situation Room As At 8am Today. by splendid2: 11:16am On Feb 26, 2023
Is this true bikonu?
Re: Live Results From The Labour Party Situation Room As At 8am Today. by Golden057(m): 11:20am On Feb 26, 2023
Correct
Re: Live Results From The Labour Party Situation Room As At 8am Today. by excanny: 11:23am On Feb 26, 2023
julaion:

Where are the remaining states? Or better still, share the full link.
Re: Live Results From The Labour Party Situation Room As At 8am Today. by brainint: 11:24am On Feb 26, 2023
My own be say obedients should not sit down somewhere and be compiling results.

Instead let Labour party executives move down to all collation centres nationwide to ensure results are not altered.

Re: Live Results From The Labour Party Situation Room As At 8am Today. by Exclusive101: 11:24am On Feb 26, 2023
Pls post update in about 10 hours from now sir God bless you.

julaion:
Re: Live Results From The Labour Party Situation Room As At 8am Today. by AfahaAbia(m): 11:34am On Feb 26, 2023
Kwakwanso is really doing a good job splitting the northern votes for APC and PDP
Re: Live Results From The Labour Party Situation Room As At 8am Today. by 4mable: 12:08pm On Feb 26, 2023
Stop deceiving people, even Obi Himself knows that Tinubu has won, false info can lead to chaos, won't be surprised if Obi congratulates Tinubu after today's service as I personally prayed for the spirit of truth to overshadow Him.
Re: Live Results From The Labour Party Situation Room As At 8am Today. by Sibbb: 12:14pm On Feb 26, 2023
Obi will definitely retire these set of politicians

Re: Live Results From The Labour Party Situation Room As At 8am Today. by engrchykae(m): 1:04pm On Feb 26, 2023
JasonScoolari:
Na tractor Kwankwaso use pack Kano votes? I thought Tinubu paid Gandollar heavily to deliver Kano.
ganduje just want his dollars
Re: Live Results From The Labour Party Situation Room As At 8am Today. by engrchykae(m): 1:05pm On Feb 26, 2023
OmoFiditi:

We ObiDients should be grateful to Kwankwaso. We cannot thank him enough. Thiefnubuu has lost already.
let both of them form a government.

Sen. Waku Warns Oritsejafor - 'Stop Damaging Our Image Abroad' / Islamist Sect In Kano, Threatens To Bomb Cool FM / Evidence To Prove That Nnamdi Kanu Is Dead/Captured