Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,042 members, 7,825,307 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 11:22 AM

Breaking News: Sen. Godswill Wins PU, Ward And LGA For APC - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Breaking News: Sen. Godswill Wins PU, Ward And LGA For APC (2523 Views)

#anambradecides2021: Stella Oduah Fails To Win Own LGA For APC, Loses To PDP / BREAKING NEWS: SEN. Rochas Okorocha Arrested, Detained At State Cid. / BREAKING NEWS! Sen.bukola Saraki Has Finally Stepped Down (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Breaking News: Sen. Godswill Wins PU, Ward And LGA For APC by Opinedecandid(m): 10:33am On Feb 26, 2023
A wild jubilation has just erupted this morning at INEC Office in Essien Udim Local Government Area as the declared and uploaded results confirm that Sen.
Godwill Akpabio is clearly in the Lead in the Sen. District.
The Presidential Result of Godwill"s Polling Unit is as follows:
APC: 234
PDP 5
LP 1

In the same vein, the Senatorial Distrct Results has this
:
APC 240
PDP Nil
LP Nil

The entire Ward results of Ukana has the following Results.
Presidency:
APC 2656
PDP 305
LP 86

Senate:
APC 3003
PDP 209
LP 16

6 Likes

Re: Breaking News: Sen. Godswill Wins PU, Ward And LGA For APC by JasonScoolari: 10:36am On Feb 26, 2023
Back this figures with evidence.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Breaking News: Sen. Godswill Wins PU, Ward And LGA For APC by Nobody: 10:39am On Feb 26, 2023
We keep saying it. Polling unit is different from Ward and LGA. Brace up Amigos!

Pls support with credible source like the poster said above.

1 Like

Re: Breaking News: Sen. Godswill Wins PU, Ward And LGA For APC by Tinubuwins2023e: 10:45am On Feb 26, 2023
Since he no favour Obidafts, they go say na fake. Awon asinwin

11 Likes

Re: Breaking News: Sen. Godswill Wins PU, Ward And LGA For APC by Owologbo(m): 10:52am On Feb 26, 2023
Opinedecandid:
A wild declaration has just erupted this morning at INEC Office in Essien Udim Local Government Area as the declared and uploaded results confirms that Sen
Godwill Akpabio is clear in the Lead in the Sen. District.
The Presidential Result of Godwill"s Polling Unit is as follows:
APC: 234
PDP 5
LP 1

In the same vein, the Senatorial Distrct Results has this
:
APC 240
PDP Nil
LP Nil

The entire Ward results of Ukana has the following Results.
Presidency:
APC 2656
PDP 305
LP 86

Senate:
APC 3003
PDP 209
LP 16

source?

4 Likes

Re: Breaking News: Sen. Godswill Wins PU, Ward And LGA For APC by barbstee(m): 10:54am On Feb 26, 2023
Add source make e sweet
Re: Breaking News: Sen. Godswill Wins PU, Ward And LGA For APC by spencekat(m): 10:57am On Feb 26, 2023
Akpabio will make it to the Senate again this time around.Mind you,I don't support him.
Re: Breaking News: Sen. Godswill Wins PU, Ward And LGA For APC by garfield1: 11:00am On Feb 26, 2023
spencekat:
Akpabio will make it to the Senate again this time around.Mind you,I don't support him.

But I predicted this severally.I am just the best...cc vicdom,fergie001, workch,penguin2

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Breaking News: Sen. Godswill Wins PU, Ward And LGA For APC by spencekat(m): 11:02am On Feb 26, 2023
garfield1:

But I predicted this severally.I am just the best...cc vicdom,fergie001, workch,penguin2
grin Easy man
Re: Breaking News: Sen. Godswill Wins PU, Ward And LGA For APC by garfield1: 11:06am On Feb 26, 2023
spencekat:
grin Easy man

Kwara always goes to the winner

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Breaking News: Sen. Godswill Wins PU, Ward And LGA For APC by kk2027: 11:07am On Feb 26, 2023
Lies
Re: Breaking News: Sen. Godswill Wins PU, Ward And LGA For APC by fergie001: 11:09am On Feb 26, 2023
garfield1:

But I predicted this severally.I am just the best...cc vicdom, workch,penguin2
Everyone knows that's why he needed the war-horse.

The same Uzodinma is doing in all of Orlu now... grin

2 Likes

Re: Breaking News: Sen. Godswill Wins PU, Ward And LGA For APC by garfield1: 11:14am On Feb 26, 2023
fergie001:
Everyone knows that's why he needed the war-horse.

The same Uzodinma is doing in all of Orlu now... grin

Uzodinma is the greatest rigger,you peeps won't listen.someone that made apc ein elections in owerri zone,inflated his ward results and forced inec to gerrymander units in okigwe and orlu...
I heard kwara has always gone to the eventual winner

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Breaking News: Sen. Godswill Wins PU, Ward And LGA For APC by yarimo(m): 11:17am On Feb 26, 2023
grin grin grin grin grin grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Breaking News: Sen. Godswill Wins PU, Ward And LGA For APC by softwareman(m): 11:21am On Feb 26, 2023
Tinubuwins2023e:
The only outcome acceptable to them is d one that FAVOURS them!
They suffer from serious DONALD TRUMP SYNDROME. IF I DO NOT WIN, THEN IT IS RIGGED!!
PATHETIC , ANNOYING, DISGUSTING
FAKE DEMOCRATS!!

2 Likes

Re: Breaking News: Sen. Godswill Wins PU, Ward And LGA For APC by famology(m): 11:25am On Feb 26, 2023
These are men

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Breaking News: Sen. Godswill Wins PU, Ward And LGA For APC by fergie001: 11:25am On Feb 26, 2023
garfield1:

Uzodinma is the greatest rigger,you peeps won't listen.someone that made apc ein elections in owerri zone,inflated his ward results and forced inec to gerrymander units in okigwe and orlu...
I heard kwara has always gone to the eventual winner
😁
Re: Breaking News: Sen. Godswill Wins PU, Ward And LGA For APC by garfield1: 11:32am On Feb 26, 2023
fergie001:
😁

Confirm that kwara jor...

I heat ikuku is losing.what of ben vs ukeje? Dansuki is winning
Re: Breaking News: Sen. Godswill Wins PU, Ward And LGA For APC by Taba21: 11:37am On Feb 26, 2023
Tinubuwins2023e:

Teuhh. Ipob Igbo=Biafra mindset of trying to use propaganda through domination, and will continue to failed.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Breaking News: Sen. Godswill Wins PU, Ward And LGA For APC by Minime10(f): 11:47am On Feb 26, 2023
spencekat:

So if Akpabio purpurtedly win in his Essien Udim L.G.A, does that in any way project him as a winner of Akwa Ibom North West Senatorial District
Do you have any idea of how many L.G.A.'s that make up the Senatorial District
So if he wins in 1 out of 10 L.G.A's, that automatically returns him to the Senate
Una go just dey una house dey talk anyhow
Re: Breaking News: Sen. Godswill Wins PU, Ward And LGA For APC by fergie001: 12:02pm On Feb 26, 2023
garfield1:

Confirm that kwara jor...

I heat ikuku is losing.what of ben vs ukeje? Dansuki is winning
I am following Osun grin
Re: Breaking News: Sen. Godswill Wins PU, Ward And LGA For APC by garfield1: 12:07pm On Feb 26, 2023
fergie001:
I am following Osun grin

What is happening in osun? Follow your state first
Re: Breaking News: Sen. Godswill Wins PU, Ward And LGA For APC by fergie001: 12:09pm On Feb 26, 2023
garfield1:

They are announcing the results.....
Re: Breaking News: Sen. Godswill Wins PU, Ward And LGA For APC by garfield1: 12:11pm On Feb 26, 2023
fergie001:
They are announcing the results.....

How many lgas and who's leading
Re: Breaking News: Sen. Godswill Wins PU, Ward And LGA For APC by fergie001: 12:12pm On Feb 26, 2023
garfield1:

How many lgas and who's leading
neck-to-neck

APC slightly, but looks like they lost all 3 Senators.

They have announced 16: APC won 2: Ife East & Osogbo LGAs but the margin there was wide.
Re: Breaking News: Sen. Godswill Wins PU, Ward And LGA For APC by Obaofaba: 12:13pm On Feb 26, 2023
garfield1:

Please tell him.

Asiwaju is on course to victory.
Re: Breaking News: Sen. Godswill Wins PU, Ward And LGA For APC by garfield1: 12:15pm On Feb 26, 2023
fergie001:
neck-to-neck

APC slightly, but looks like they lost all 3 Senators.

I gave atiku 35% here.seems the people are aggrieved over tribunal issue
Re: Breaking News: Sen. Godswill Wins PU, Ward And LGA For APC by fergie001: 12:16pm On Feb 26, 2023
garfield1:

I gave atiku 35% here.seems the people are aggrieved over tribunal issue
That's the key: Adeleke is telling them that if Tinubu wins, they will remove him.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Breaking News: Sen. Godswill Wins PU, Ward And LGA For APC by garfield1: 12:17pm On Feb 26, 2023
fergie001:
That's the key: Adeleke is telling them that if Tinubu wins, they will remove him.

You really underestimated obi
Re: Breaking News: Sen. Godswill Wins PU, Ward And LGA For APC by fergie001: 12:18pm On Feb 26, 2023
garfield1:
You really underestimated obi
I did, but like I said it's Tinubu's to lose.

1 Like

Re: Breaking News: Sen. Godswill Wins PU, Ward And LGA For APC by garfield1: 12:22pm On Feb 26, 2023
fergie001:
I did, but like I said it's Tinubu's to lose.

True.he needs to gap obi in ne nw in order to neutralize se ss
Re: Breaking News: Sen. Godswill Wins PU, Ward And LGA For APC by fergie001: 12:23pm On Feb 26, 2023
garfield1:

True.he needs to gap obi in ne nw in order to neutralize se ss
@ Osun: The UNILAG VC is in-charge.

(1) (Reply)

Yoruba Are Rascals, We'll Handle Them - Emmanuel Iwuanyanwu (VIDEO) / Opposition Threatens To Print Faces Of Tribunal Judges On 1 Million Shirts / Senate: Call for SNC’s Recipe for Anarchy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.